RE: CHRISTMAS TREE,
Told hb two weeks ago I want a Christmas tree in my living room cos this year we have Elisha to celebrate with us and I want to create a Christmas feeling in my house so hb agreed (no choice cos is for his xin gan bao bei).
So tot my dream had come true after 4 years long wait. We went to concourse last Sat no more 5feet tree all left 6feet and above. Hb said 6feet too big and it very costly if we need to decorate it, it easily cos about 200+. Ended up we did not buy, I juz keep quiet in the car on the way back home feeling so moody. Hb know Im not happy liao so he told mum
Later we reach home let Elisha drink milk and make her sleep then I go out with Carine for a while I was shock where he want to go with me so late liao. Then he told me We go send the tupperware to your friend and we go concourse and bb kingdow to get the Haenim gate for Elisha. I tell him We juz back from there lei why go again? Then he said I have promised you to buy the tree so we go and buy lah. He explain to me that we have spent quite a lot this months, actually he want to save up $$$ to get a bigger house for Elisha, at least a house that can make a play room for her rather then a small corner at living room but if I really want he will buy for me since it can keep for years. After hearing his explanation, make me feel super guilty, I keep spent, spent and spent and he keep save, save and save.
Now still dilemma whether to get the Christmas Tree or not, I bought the present for them liao. Tot will put underneath the tree and let them open on Christmas eve.
Sorry ha very long winded.