(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Realised the pic in the link doesn't show the horizontal bar well enough.. Here is the horizontal bar I was talking about. THe baby is able to step onto it for added height. But at this age/height, they still can't fall over lah.. And by the time they're tall enough, they should know the danger of falling over liao..

1114351.jpg
 


** Astro and miser having family discussion abt the playyard for Teng **


Astro: I'm actually travelling tom.. Good thing I've packed my stuff, else can't be so eng to take pics for you liao..
 
bbgirl: they say a picture says a thousand words.. haha .indeed so.. so much better. can measure and aga aga know where to put it liao :p thanks!

btw.. what other things did u buy from winne? like no much thing sto buy leh.. coz i dun need those things. i mor eof looking at toys leh..

btw, taht activity table u have in the pic. from fisher and price meh??.. dun see it that day at toyrus.. i think quite high.. higher than normal? hence anna has good support from that to pull/push to stand. coz normal tables.. all very low one mah..

i need the play yard quite urgently. else ah. teng's has many balls.. big and small ones.. (Then the other play yard set. has 300 pics of balls?! siao.. so many.. for what??)..
then this morning. left him sitting on the floor playing by himself.. at kichen.. cooking.. then all of sudden.. one ball rolled into my kitchen.. haha. got a shock.. :p the balls all over the place.. then teng ended up.. 'nothing' to play.. except giraffe sitting next to him.. coz all rolled away liao.. haha. haiz. .poor teng.. :p
 
bbgirl: i am looking at ur posts tally. wah.. 8095 huh?.. will u be popping ur champage once u hit 10 000 posts? and what title will SGMH forum grant u when u attain that ah?? Super advanced member? :p heehee..

no way i can match that.. or maybe i can?? whahaha!!!
 
Astro: That's a fisher price - I can't remember the full name of the toy. I bot it at Isetan, not toysrus.. So other tables are quite short? I see.. Cos I have another one, and it's much shorter.. And the baby may actually fall down becos it's too short..

She has toys also. You can refer to the catalogue when you're there. I bot big blocks from her as well.. Still in the box. Haven't opened.. Maybe in another month or so..
 
bbgirl: *gulps*.. wah.. i think u easily spent a thousand on all the toys already.. hee :p..

i think u a bit zhou huo ru mo liao.. with ur toys buying. hahaha.. lucky anna.. poor teng :p
 
Astro: Good thing I don't keep a record of how much I spent. But I think easily lah.. Anyway, I bill my hubby... Hahaha..
happy.gif
Money is meant to be spent on kids!
happy.gif
 
bbgirl: ya. other tables are quite short.. isetan huh?.. ok will check it out.. i quite like this table. think teng will play with it for a very vry very very long time.. coz many things to fiddle and poke around with..
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2341&e=detail&pcat=bubrilliant&pid=38692
and high enough to 'punish' him to stand.. good.. :p

saw the leapfrog table there too.. nothing impressive abt that..

ya.. aware that not the one with the balls.. dun want so many balls.. for what? can die keeping..
sad.gif


ehh. i think u can keep the number of posts lah. dun want to steal ur title and limelight. haha. me long long long way to go..:p:p
 
bbgirl: haha. like that for the second child not 'fair' for him/her to just have al these 'old' toys from anna lei.. so what? another thousand?.. whahaha! :p:p
 
Astro: Go find at Isetan..
happy.gif
But I bot it quite sometime ago hor..

The balls? Actually hubby and I want to make a ball pool for anna to play leh.. You know the one Ikea has?
 
haha.. hee. thanks ah:p.. dun see this liao. think discontinued??. got pop on ones. but one sided only. and low.. .

and think still need sometime before teng can develop the dexterity to pop those blocks into the gaps.. then the other side.. ok lah. not many things to fiddle with..

the big discovery table better leh i think. u going to buy tat? ???? :p:p.. whahahaa..
 
bbgirl: me fainted again.. think u can charge admission for bbs to use all these toys. then i bring teng to ur house.. and drown him in ur ball pool..
 
Astro: Not buying anymore activity table for anna liao.. Think she has enuf.. The next table I buy will be a writing/drawing table for her..
happy.gif
Maybe with my next kid, can consider the discovery table.. But I'll look at tables then..

How come only 2 of us? The rest are just reading our stories har??? Come join in leh...
 
Michelle: Join in leh.. We're quite lonely tonite..
happy.gif


Astro: I will set-up a playhouse for her when she's older.. Children likes to make-believe.. And Anna will want to play house next time..
 
saw some at toyrus ....on easels kind.. very pro leh.. then anna can stand, with paint brush in one hand, dab dab some paint and create her master piece.. !! let her wear a beret.. wah.. so french looking. whahah!!
 
bbgirl: no u can't .. i;m afraid not. coz u buy too many liao!!! see something u like.. then u can't resist the impluse to buy for anna liao.. whahaha.!!

true critic must know how to stop, control, assess, analyse, if can, buy,, if cannot, reject...very strict one hor.. i think u love anna too much liao.. see. u like.. or u think anna will like.. u just buy liao!! whahaha. :p
 
Astro: If I'm a toys critic, they'll send the toys to my doorstep liao lah.. I don't have to buy.. Anyway, I don't think I'm as impulsive as you say I am lah..

I went to the blog again.. That playhouse is worth looking into..
 
My hubby is not back yet.. You know.. Something sad happened.. My hubby's friend pass away.. Heart attack.. He left behind his wife and 3 young children.. I'm very saddened by the whole event.. Good thing you distracted me by asking me to take pics of the gates and the toys.. Now, I'm reminded of it again...
sad.gif
 
i juz log on and found the 2 of u chatting away.
kekeke.... readin the posts makes me smile.

anna, when are you inviting me over to play with u ? keira

wahahaahahaha

yesterday, april mummies had our xmas party.
wah, we got Dumex free samples distibuted.
Nestle nan 3 sample as well.

it was fun meeting everyone again!
then last nite company dinner at Nite safari.
 
bbgirl: haha.. maybe. but from the picture of all those toys. me can't resist forming that impression of ur toy buying habit.. heehee

the toyrus ball house? no lah. not enough lah. u want ball pool hor.. remember that.. whahhaaa :p
 
Astro: The playhouse for another purpose lah.. Not for the ball pool..
happy.gif


Hey, you haven't seen all her toys yet. These are the ones we place in the yard, there are still the ones we placed in her room..
 
bbgirl: ya. that's why i insisted miser to change all his insurances beneficaries to me.. and i have access to all his finances..i dun beat around the bush with him regarding all these. i just tell him straight. change my name.. from his parents to me.. hahaa..

and even that i dun feel secure. hence go back to work again. must be truly independent.. life is very unpredictable.. hiaz..
 
bbgirl: i DUN want to see.. else i get nightmare.. that i can't find teng.. coz he all buried under all that mountains of toys.. dating anna...

hahaha..
 
Kiera: Mummy says next time when I'm older, I can invite my friends over.. She tells me only girls are allowed to stay overnight.. You stay over with me??
 
Teng: Not that I don't like you, but your eyes are too big for me.. Mummy says boys with big eyes are quite flirtatious.. Except for daddy of course..
 
"anna sweety.. wait for me.. i go drink my mlik milk.. and then i will come back and play with u liao.. wait hor. dun be so impatient ah.."

:p
 
Astro: Sigh.. Financial aspect is only one thing.. My hubby is my emotional and mental support.. I don't think I can live on without him around, without his presence.. Sad topic... Let's change it and go back to the chidren talking..
 
BBgirl,

Haha, I dun think Anna is forgetful. She is purposely trying to test your limits. That is why we have to be consistent. Everybody must stop her from doing it. My ger is the same as Anna, like to mouth everything and do dangerous stunts. Got to keep saying cannot, no to her. She very notti, once you say no, she will stop doing whatever is it that you dun want her to do but she will then look at you to see if you are still looking at her after a while and if you happens to be looking away, she will do it again...


She very poor thing. Running a fever today. By the time I took her to the clinic, she is at 39.2 degrees. But she is cleared for throat, ear, nose and urinary tract infection. I'm thinking it may be teething. Perhaps she is finally saying goodbye to her boh gey sheng ya.
 
Mejo: Hey, our girls are sama, sama.. These days before she mouths something, she will look at me and smile.. *faintz*
And I will sway my forefinger in front of her..
I'm not very consistent.. I don't mind if she mouths some of her own toys (except the wooden ones), but not the ones outside lor..
sad.gif


Hope E recovers soon..
 
I bought 2 pink balls today at Toys R us.. so cute.. quite big leh and cheap too.. ya toys r us balls running low, better grab them fast..hehe

Gymboree was fun too.. ya agree with pink, way too many babies liao.. so noisy and i think the instructress lost control for a while.
But i think all the babies have fun lah.
 
Astro: so when u getting the gates? if u getting two, ask them to delivery, the box is damn big and heavy, we had a hard time squeezing into the car when we went to pick it up. I bought mine 2nd hand lah..i have 2 sets too.. now only set up 6 panels cos Rae still dun crawl much.. so 6 panels is enuff for now. I call it her swimming pool.. (cos my play mat is blue), it looks like she is swimming in it everytime i put her in. I think material wise, its kinda similar to those white/orange road barrier/block that they use when certain parts of the road is undergoing maintenance/construction.
 


Astro: today i dropped 1 feed and reduced two of Rae's day milk feed too.. and surprisingly she never protest. As usual she had her first milk feed at 8am (suppose to be 7:30am but she woke late), Then i drop her 10am milk feed.. cos she woke up late again at 11am from her morning nap, and i tot its too close to lunch, so didn't feed her milk. Then after lunch, i fed her only from 1 side of my breast. 3pm feed, also only from 1 side of my breast. Then at 5pm, she finished all her dinner(maybe cos milk reduced) and then she had her last milk feed at 8:30pm. She seemed hungry when i fed her last feed at 8:30pm, she drank so long. Hope she won't wake too many times to feed tonight. *keeping my fingers crossed*

Joelle: hey u brought seth to the play gym session today. Aiya, why never come into gymboree and say Hi to us, a few of us here.
 

Back
Top