(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

joelle,
ok. I got the cookie mix from diaso, no instruction in english, so anyhow hum tum. Today will try the sponge cake. Heee! Hope it don become as hard as muffin.
 


mejo: YT must have thought that it was a toy.. so many colours in your palette, no wonder she is attracted to it.

I like the citronelle lotion and bug spray, very effective for me.. maybe cos i kiasi, i spray a lot.. hahaha.
 
star,

She is being purposely destructive cuz she is giggling deviously while doing it. When I chased after her, she ran. She knows it is wrong... She also know what it is supposed to be because I had just used it in front of her.
 
mejo,
Maybe YT trying to imitate you but she is really fast.
happy.gif
 
belle,

yah loh, cannot be fair one lah, cos we r the ones employing the maid mah. Usually only the boss "exploit" the maid n not vice versa mah.. they assume that maids come from less developed countries, so less intelligent.. anyway, i feel if it's $$ issue, can still be resolved, i fear more of the physical harm tt the maids bring to us.

Pink,

dang hoon expensive? yr mil really meow leh... maybe she meant the ingredients tt goes w the dang hoon, got mushroom, mince pork, dried shrimps. but can cook 1 big pot leh... dun understand your MIL's logic. hehehe..
 
mejo: yeah., i think YT wants to put on make up as well. maybe u should try and put some on her, then she won;t be so destructive... heheh
 
huingee,

She's not imitating me. I mean, it isn't like she try to dig and spread on her face or something. She is just gouging out the colours while giggling. She is doing it very fast because she knows it is wrong and I will try to stop her. I showed her the palette yesterday and she can still tell me, "I din spoil the black one. I din spoil this one, that one..."
 
star,

NOOOOO. If I do that, she will really try to put it herself next time. I tell her only adults need to put on make up. Not for children. She can wait till she's bigger. The lesson is for me, avoid using my makeup while she's around and too free!
 
mejo: hahahYT cute. did u ask her why she did that? see how she response. I dun dare to put on make up in front of Rae, and so far i have never put on in her presence but dunno where she learn (must be TV) she actually can put on make believe lipstick and power on her face using her masak masak containers. cute leh the way i see rae put on powder on her face.. hahah

Rae was running a fever last night i hope its not HFMD or CP man! better call home now and check.
 
mejo: i thnk she just curiously wana follow wat u do! hehh.. than she might tot that is water colors in pallete! hahaha

star: hope rae is beta..is rae in cc?
 
Mejo
leia dug out 1 whole chunk of my concealer before, qi shi wo le! and she insisted to put eyeliner for me...faintz

HG
havent gone for the trial yet. planning next sat. waiting for their timing.
 
Mejo,

your YT very cute.... actually it's not only gals leh. My boy also love to "mess" up my make up.. he always ask me to put powder on his face, whenever i put foundation .. haha
 
Pink / RR : barcook - nice.. but i dun like the raisin.. hahahaa.. only like the hand and cheese when its hot and the garlic bread!

i remember got once i passby .. i smell garlic bread.. so i went to ask.. got garlic bread huh? she said nope.. i was like.. but i smelt it! its in the oven right? she dun dare to answer me.. i said " ok never mind i wait!" i wanna eat garlic bread! hahahahhaha!

i dunno wats wrong with me! i am like forever hungry! i just finished my fried rice brought from home.. am going to get apple pie from macdonalds now..

last nite i eat 1 bowl of yee mee.. go home i still can eat rice leh! and durian dessert! i am trying to control.. but am just too hungry!

belle : Tiffany also.. wan me to dress her in the morning.. i guess they wan assurance..
 
huingee: nah.. sunday packed with ash n kait's class n my cooking.. so no sunday for me.. only sat.. u wana join? the more the merrier mah!
 
ecmom: try loh.. i tot kids will like.. cos can paint.. stick.. get dirty! hehehe..

pink: than wear with what top! i love the goggles though!
 
Pink,
I cannot join this sat liao cos ah lao not in town.
Potluck on 1st May
venue: Function Room @Blk 39D The Infiniti @West Coast Park (Hong Leong Garden)
day: sat
time: 5 to 10pm
Activity: Swim, Ride Bike/Scooter & Eat
Map: http://www.streetdb.com/singapore-street-directory-BUILDING-p127715-THE-INFINITI.htm

Note: Tell the Guard you are attending party at Function Room

Attendees:
1. Kaexin (drinks)
2. RR (Braised chicken wings with mushroom)
3. Nana (curry chicken)
4. Mist
5. joelle
6. Mejo (can I do thai style green chicken curry?)
7. Kelley
8. pinkpink - Fried Rice :)P)
9. Huingee
10. Astro (as usual, i order my pizza hor.. hahah chope first)
11. ecmom (potato salad + tomato appetizer)

AA/ Michelle,

Leave the CD with Pink, I will collect it from her.thanks.

Today is my last day liao. hahaha... just came back from a celebration lunch on some project. Thick skinned hor. Leaving liao still take credit and went for lunch. But my colleague's point of view is since i have contributed, i should just go. hahaha...aiyah last meal from my company liao.
 
Germaine,
I agree with your colleague, if you contributed, then you deserve to go for the lunch mah. anyway, like you said, last meal liao.
 
Ash, i am going on monday...ha ha, dont drink too much water...better dont go toilet.

btw, any extra time to go shopping?
 
germaine,

Keep some good ones for your grandkids. Keke. Seriously. MIL kept one of hb's top which YT wore. YT also get to play with many of my toys.
 
Kelley,

I have never given her solid water colour palette. Honestly, I think she just felt like doing it. She is not imitating anything.

Star,

Hmm, YT knows about lip balm because I use it on her in Japan. In Japan, she will very vainly ask me to keep putting lip balm on her. I don't mind showing her the makeup steps but I will tell her it is not good for children to put on makeup. It is really bad for the skin anyway. She seems to be able to accept that there certain things children can't do. To balance it off, I also let her know that there things that children can do and adults can't such as grow taller.
 
Hi kelley, sorry to post here but there is no reply from u since 25Mar. I just PM u regarding the BP order. Pls check your email. Thanks.
 
kelley, u are wanted.
happy.gif
haha!

enjoy your day keira.
I am so busy, got to go work and piah again. can't finish stuff that i am supposed to present today. tight schedule.

giolyn, u have sibling? can keep for your sibling too? or give frens. or sell to others also can.
or have # 3 then u can think of this only few years later. houses in singapore are too small for us to keep too many things, so recycle is the best. *green team*

nana, jia you! i dun mean you jia you to eat durian, but jiayou cause days are near.

Star, rae is sick? any hfmd case in her school? actually we waited for 1 weeks last week and nothing happened after tian's quick fever. so it can be just a normal infection + quick recovery.
somemore rae kena HFMD before, not so easy to kena it again unless it is another strain (
i read somewhere). CP? if rae got, then i ask tian go hug her, i dun want to think about the vacc and stuff again and again. later didi come out she then kena also quite chaotic for us.
 
alamak QQ, u sure u want tian to hug rae if she did get CP?? hahaha. maybe we should organised a CP party. hahah

mejo: she cute lah, i think she wants to be mei mei like u. u buy the masak masak make up set for her lah..hehehe.
 


happi birthday keira!

CK: i'm not pinning much hopes to hv time for shopping. but if i do, where do u recommend?
so far, i've only set aside some time to visit a tailor at lujiabang. want to tailor some shirts
 

Back
Top