(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

pax, SQ, ya man.. i took 3 yrs to beef her up.. hahaha! my next project wld be andrea :p

blur, yes she was so happy and excited! she kept telling her classmates "its MY birthday, Anthea's Birthday!" hahaha! i am also very happy to see the kids enjoying themselves
happy.gif

i going to slp liao. Tml got more things to pack. Plus the hot weather, this moving house is killing mi! Monday night have to slp on the floor liao. No more bed. Lol!

yvonne
sauces... no need to buy too much. jus buy those that u normally use n buy small btls. i only hv light n dark soy sauce, sesame oil. all my chili sauce n ketchup, i keep sachets fr the fast food restaurants, but these sachets hv expiry dates, so must check b4 use. i use baking soda to wash my wooden chopping board, so will always hv a box in my fridge. wat else? lots of herbs, spices... i dun like mushroom sauce, oyster sauce, the tastes too artificial. i do hv a btl of white vinegar left over fr last time when i made my own pickles... cooking oil, go for healthy one hor... ... happy moving.
happy.gif

Astro
chat on msn when there's a chance..

astro,
hmm, according to the health book, at 36mths, 50 percentile weight is 14kg. But Irin has a point too, about comparing to height, so there is another table that measures weight-against-height. The first table is weight-against-age. Actually doesn't really matter la. as long as child is happy and healthy can liao.

Pink,
can see that Enya looks more like u. I think she will grow to look more like u, while Leia looks more like Mr Tan.

edde,
so little pictures! I thot u will post more! :p

kaexin,
oh, hope Keira is better soon. poor girl.

hi ash,

Tks
happy.gif
Chloe's cake is fr cupcake divinity.. urm i like the colors, the top is actually a piggy bank can re-use n decor in her bdrm. i didnt pack the favors le, just tied a card with a ribbon to it to each of her classmates, the pooh is for the boys, cos i reckon the boys wont want kitty or minnie haha.

yvonne
they dun go by kg le.. think its 7cm diameter.. their smallest besides cupcakes haha. just nice for chloe's class of abt 25 kids, n abt 3 adults. Last yr we got 1kg i think, hv to distribute to other classes for all to finish.

Most of the trial classes only $10 to sign up. Including LNT one for those who are interested. BTW, it is actually over the weekend, fri, sat and sun. Not the weekday. i signed up for two trial classes on sat. Keke. Tomorrow is last day for sign up!

belle, i like chloe's bdae gifts...im a winnie the pooh fan!!
happy.gif

astro, actually we gave paracetamol when he had slight fever few daz back. Then the red dots pop out on thurs noon. Though the sinseh says its med allergic but my SIL says its false measles instead. He took the chinese med and all the red dots were gone by this morn. Quite effective.

re: Hep A vacc

hi, any mummies here gave Hep A jabs to their kids? I m thinking if I should give to my kids.. wondering if it's really necessary.

wa sounds like a tiring monday indeed
meimei also cough and vomit her milk and phlegm this am. had to change her clothes and socks and my bedsheet. then YE also pee on my bed to add to the "fun"

belle
what are those stuff you got as party favours? nice! i also want one
happy.gif

Aaa
missed your gap spree. saw some rompers which are cute but guess i'm too late. i love gap rompers and dresses

Hello mummies, celebrated Clyde's bday in Sol. heheh.. he is enjoy himself alot, esp with the face painting.
So Happy that Clyde is 3 liao. hahah... Happy belated birthday to Astro also, Clyde's, Einstein twinny. heheh..

Pink, yah i will be with the two kids when nite lor. Even with hb is out of town, they automatically will be with me once they are in pj. So i will just let them watch tv until sleep lor. Can't be playing with them.

morning mummies,

oh dear.. so many children sick.. my kaitlyn also coughing.. haiz.. n cos of this.. can't slp.. cough so badly at nite..

pink: how the news about the tix??

Hope all the sick children and adults get well..

Juni, SQ: I placed orders already.. Actually not many sale items are nice, so ended up I bought non-sale items which do not have extra discount.

Hi Mummies, i am trying to collate order for a book sale. see details below:

The First and Only ABC Book of Singapore for Children, created by Children

From the works of 700 children aged between two to six years old from Little Skool-House International, The ABC Book of
Singapore is created after selecting just one entry for each letter of the alphabet. These children put their hands, minds and souls together, to present a place, a person, a building, an object or an event in Singapore that comes to their minds when they think of a letter. This book allows us to see through the eyes of these young ones, how Singapore is indeed unique. Besides being used by parents to read to their children, this book can also be an avenue for parents to share their personal experiences on anything Singapore.

With just $10, you can help the spastic children in Singapore.
Proceeds of the book will be donated to the Spastic Children's Association of Singapore—an adopted welfare organisation under the NLB Corporate Volunteerism Programme.
3733012.jpg

Price of this book : $10

Are you all keen?

star,
donation ah. i buy 3 books. thanks.

today very busyl. i go back work first. i doubt that i can finidh my work today. but today is dealine liao.
jialat.
ciao!

bb march
tks.. frankly i m not so much a pooh fan, got this for the boys haha.. i prefer more girly stuff :p

SQ
those are pencil cases le.. cute hor.. i have a few leftovers from her bday let me know if u want but dun think enuff for bday favors.. only for own use perhaps.

sian today i feel so sleepy at work.. even chloe cant wake up, hee she said..mummy i wanna sleep awhile more.

recently she has been asking everytime she wakes up (esp on wkends) mummy TODAY GO WHERE? haha.. today no more gai gai mah, i told her with my morning grouchy voice GO SCHOOL la. hiak hiak

share a funny incident happened last sat.

We brought ah bian out to hv popeye's chix @ sg flyer on sat ngt. He was playing the racing car game on hb's iphone while we were walking out of the eatery...hb was besides him and i was walking behind. Not sure why it didnt occur to hb's mind to open the glass door for ah bian. So he simply just walked out fr the other door while ah bian walked and knocked himself onto the glass door and drop the iphone on the floor. wanted to scold him when i saw him drop the ph onto the floor...but then my little cutie blah out tis funny sentence to us "为什么你们没有帮我开门?" which ended us laughing at him...

bb march
we were at the same place too..but on fri nite :p
poor ah bian, got baluku or not? last time we went daiso, papa so careless just fling the door shut w/o looking back, chloe's face / hgt just nice at the 'Entrance' door hgt le.. kenna 'pik piak' n bang by the door.. OUCH!

RR: ops.. i shd be very concerned about that link cause for both teng and yh.. i didn't experience morning sickness! :p eh. yh maybe slightly more than teng coz got heartburn and bloatedness.. ops. does that mean that my kids wun be smart? oh no :p

belle, wow chloe's face must be in pain. Ah bian was ok...just a slight knock. Not dizzy but its funny with his reaction.

Back