(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

mist
you want non-aircon kimderland? come to clementi/west coast. then X and YE can be classmates

you can't rely on mil. better train your maid to follow your instructions instead

AAA
thks for the number. maybe i'll try nepia NB too. i usu change diaper after every pee/poo. so hubby says no need buy so good diapers

kelley
no need scared floor dirty lah. you got maid mah.

QQ
apparently freestyle is the new one. supposed to be better also. i ordered my freestyle already. u got to ask astro since she's a user
happy.gif
ur sis so lucky to have you

kelley
i also dun send for full day yet. my mil kept nagging me to. but i can't bear to do it. my mum also thinks v siong on the kid to attend school full day
you can send for half day see how first. unless the folks at home can't cope then you reconsider

Kelley,
oh, I know, Elfa kids at Braddell Heights CC? You mean full day slightly more, is it? You can register for full day but bring her back early on some days lor. Initially abit sim tia to see her cry and go school for so long hours but after they settle in liao, you'll see they are very happy there. Cos to them, they are not going to study, they are going there to dance, sing, colour, draw and play with friends, hahaha!!

SQ: how i know my MIL.. siao siao one la.. tell u something worst..

rr: is it?? mayb i will ask the teachers when i go there buy her sch uniform on sat.. bt ashlyn got very big problem one leh.. eat mst watch tv, before slp mst watch tv.. so i thnk very difficult for her to adapt to new enviroment.. u thnk so?

pink, i was also wondering how come quite a few tods here kena UTI recently..

huajing, since cayden is back to his usual self, i am sure he is fine liao.. all those tests are just to play safe
happy.gif

SQ, QQ, her kidney and ureter are still dilated. doc said if her UTI keeps recurring then she wld hv to do a surgery on anthea to rectify the dilation prob.
sad.gif
dats why now i am very wary of UTI.. stressed..

mummies, u all read the human error happen at kkh? How can they make such mistake. Hope the cancer patient is ok. Terrible hor? Now make mi ponder if they give underdose med for sam, till now she haven recover.

edde
but anthea din keep having uti right? you feed her cranberry juice and yogurt and stuff? she's so chubby wor. hope she's as good as she looks
happy.gif

kelley
yvonne is right. kids behave differently. YE will always request for TV when her daddy is around. but never with me. she knows who to go to for what... so dun worry first. see how she copes

SQ: say half way.. haha.. ashlyn loves to eat duck rice.. so my MIL last week bot duck rice.. gravy still got left over.. so put in fridge.. 2 days ago.. i saw ashlyn eat rice got gravy.. so i asked.. than my maid told me.. it's the left over gravy.. my MIL tell maid hvn't spoil so give her eat.. can u imagine..

Kelley,
hehe, I was like you too, worry about many things when I 1st sent them to CC. Reyes was still sleeping in sarong when she started CC, they also eat their meals infront of the TV & etc ... But kids 的适应能力很强的 lah, they'll adapt to new environment easily.
happy.gif

Kelley,
wah, 2 days old de gravy give kids? That's the problem with some old folks, haiz ...

Yvonne,
didn't read about the KKH. What happened?

kelley,
huh! Cannot la. How to give left overnight food to children, don worry they get tummyaches? Sry, i veri particular with overnight food. Lol! Adult eat nvm, but not to children, it sure grow lots of bac inside.

rr: than hor.. ask u.. u send them half day or full day? do u worry they don't eat enof cos they got no tv? do u still feed them when they get home? now ur kids eat w/o tv liao huh?

Kelley,
is the CC having max. headcount? If not, then you can register for half day 1st, maybe later than change to full day after she adapts. That time RR's CC got waiting list, I was afraid by the time I want to change to full day, no vacancy so I started off with full day.

rr,
the nurses give chemotherapy drug to the cancer patient hrly, but this drug is suppose to give daily not hrly. So now too overdose. Now dr give antidote to curb overdosage of the veri toxic drug. It will take few weeks to see if the patient will recover from over toxic.

UTI:
After reading abt it here, I was wondering if Anna has it cos she's been complaining abt having tummy ache, although she doesn't have fever. And yesterday coming back from school, she told me the reason for her tummyache is becos she's like the hungry little caterpillar which ate too much food! :p And she said yesterday she didn' have tummyache cos she didn't overeat like the little caterpillar. :p

But Ayden is down and I didn't bring him for his lesson today. On antibiotics now and I hope this won't spread to Anna.

Kelley,
initially could see them eating lesser in school cos not familar with the env. But my kids are gluttons, they'll ask for food when they are hungry de so after they settled in, the aunty told me they'll always ask for 2nd or 3rd helping.
happy.gif
Reyden even asked his classmates to give him their food, so paiseh when the teachers told me this.

Now Reyes will eat on her own at home, Reyden still wants me to feed him. We'll still on the TV for them during dinner time. They know school and home are different lor.

rr & yvonne: tell u seriously.. the gravy was more than a week old.. in the frige.. can u imagnie my reaction.. than i can't tell my MIL off.. ya.. than in the end i scare her say my sista's friend gal got hospitalised becos of left over food.. haha.. my maid say it works.. my MIL even can leave milk in fridge and make hot later.. can u imagine.

rr: oic.. so start half day first is it? i go ask on sat.. half day i jst nd to worry abt food.. full day.. i worry abt slp.. haha

kelley
i dun like overnight food, not to mention giving to children. my ILs also like to stored food in the fridge. i'm v particular. if poss, i like to cook and eat fresh at every meal. ur mil v thrifty kind? scared food poisoning also lah

hey, i wanna tell you that your worries about CC are well-founded. most of us mummies go through the worrying stage just before our kids go to CC
happy.gif
so it's normal for you to worry.

agree with RR. if the school's not at full capacity yet, you send for half day then see how. give yourself sometime to see how ash reacts then decide also not too late

Kelley,
hahaha!! Seriously, don't have to worry de lah, they'll learn & adapt. Reyden was wandering around during nap time for almost a month before he could sleep in school.

AAA
alot of pple sick again. my nephew and niece keeps taking turn to diarrhoea and vomit
sad.gif
u better watch out too

RR
good that they are eating well lah. YE used to ask for second helping in school. now she doesn't
sad.gif
dunno cos she got tired of the food or what

kelley
theoretically can wor. as long as the milk is not contaminated. that is, has not been touched before. that's how the ang moh make milk you know

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Hi mummies! Sorry to intrude, i need to get Nestle Nan 3 milk sachets urgently.
If you have or know where to get them, please kindly PM me.
My budget is 50cents per sachet. Thanks for your help! </font></font>
happy.gif

Kelley,
Last time my mil very perticular about left over food. They dun eat left over food, said will have wind. Will cause tummyache.
So when i ate my mum's curry that cooked the day before she said dun eat will have wind.
But cos my mummy normally cook a big pot hence will eat for around 2 days.

RE: KKH drug blunder

It's 2 50+yrs old women with cervical cancer. The pharmacist programmed the medicine pump wrongly. 1 of them is said to be fine, the other one still monitoring to see if other organs will be affected.

Yvonne,
hahaha!! I still don't know which hinge. You'll have to bring your stroller down and they will tell you fix where. Not sure if Daytripper needs or not.

I don't know if I want to go get or not. Maybe just call and leave down number, see how when the covers come in bah.

CK,
nope, it should be FOC. Just need to bring the stroller down to show them.

I've got a pack of XL Huggies Dry (Blue) to let go. Don't know how much is it selling outside now. Think I let go at $15? Let me know if anyone wants.

Kelley,
hmmm ... you see how she goes bah. Cos some kids when they see other kids eat, they'll get influenced too.
happy.gif

KKH overdose,
mummies, I also notice the nurse almost overdose Cayden with paracetamel one of the midnight feed, luckily I ask to feed him med myself, but when I notice it aready the 3rd night we stay, dun know did they overdose him the pass two days.

SQ, this is her first time with UTI, hopefully the last! :p ya, giving her yakult, yogurt and dried cranberries.. yet to find cranberry juice.. u know wat, i bought a packet of fresh cranberry only to realise fresh ones are so sour and siap siap!!!! think i will make them into cranberry sauce liao... and it costs me $7+ !!! *faint*

SQ: yes she is.. so i told her adults can.. cos stomach stronger.. kids no no.. she so thrifty even when i wipe mouth with toilet paper.. more than 1 sq.. she will say..hahah can u imagine. I didn’t know ang mo make milk like tt leh.. bt is milk drink.. can’t finish leh..

Rr: okok.. sure.. thanks.. i will wait for December to come n see.. hehe..is it the don’t 1 2 loose attitude?? So will eat??

Huignee: yeah.. my mum’s curry also like tt.. jst kids beta not loh..

HJ: hahaha.. beta nt let ur gal get close to ashlyn .. she like teaching her bad.. hahaha

Kelley,
not don't want to lose lah, they are too young to think of that. I think they just want to be the same as the others lor, don't want to be left alone bah. Not sure too. My kids eat anything, anytime, any place de but not growing. jiak liao bee ...

RR, haha!!! lelong lelong!! actually i got tons of things to sell.. wanna clear my clutters.. i see liao very buay tahan..

Edde,
I've got alot of things too but not selling and all get stacked up in the storeroom. 2 playpens, 2 rockers, 2 walkers &amp; 2 of everything else. Aiyoh ... don't know when will the things come crashing down when I open the door. :p

rr: hahha.. gd wat.. no nd to worry will get fat next time.. hehhee.. r ur kids premature? i m.. tt's y i m so skinny
happy.gif

hj: hahaha.. T2 extended!

Kelley,
ya, they were borned prematured. I know most premature kids tend to be under-sized but I also see some of my friends' premmies growing up to be very big leh. How many weeks were you borned?

I've got a friend with a 27th weeker at 1kg. She's now 3yrs, about 18kg liao, growing so well.

my stopid notebook vga card is faulty, so now the setting is so BIG!

so now finally getting a quote to get a new desktop. imagine the notebook already more than 6yrs old. this is the 2nd notebook of the same model that i am using the last 2mths! ARGH!!!!

Back