(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

wow. looks like many ppl in service line here. I'm not deskbound. I'm an engineer, more squarish...
happy.gif
In fact, I ever thought of going into early childhood education. I've some knowledge with me but i have yet to have a chance to explore and apply my philosophy. :p

Its interesting to be in service line, but the working hours seem not too good for some services.

hey hey
im also in the service/sales line but after my pregnancy, i've passed most of my tasks to my account executive, hubby and I are running the same biz in advertising. I used to have very bad temper at work, was solely handling the accounts for my dept, worked very hard for 2-3 yrs and decide to relax and let go a bit to make babies.
btw, there are cases where bb may be born earlier...if earlier than 18/2, may still be doggie baby ...

hey! i have always envy the job of wedding planners and event coordinators! coz it looks so fun to organise happy events for pple!! but its certainly a stressful job for FTWM with all the deadlines and OT!!

pinkypinky,

You can hardly be good tempered in an advertising firm. Mainly due to the nature of work itself. I deemed account executives as hotdogs..sandwiched between Art Director and the Client.. For very briefly, for a couple of months, I was working in a very bad reputation advertising company. I was wondering why the neighbours (other companies in the same building) were having a nick name for this advertising firm when I first went there. They call it "the training center".
The reason is becoz everyone can't tahan the company's management(started by a couple who do not know what to do with excess $$-the guy's dad opened a bank in Jakarta-and they decided to be bosses.)Almost all left within 3-4 months then they recruit "new trainees" again. Within 3 months, I witness the resignation of the Creative Director, media buyer, an account executive and a Client Service Director (only this company has this title).

The longest serving one was there for 6 months at that time ( the company was around for at least 3 years then)as he deemed it a personal failure to resign and swore to hit the 1 year mark before he would want to leave. He let out all frustrations by creating a thread in a forum to tell everyone about this horrendous company, giving nicknames to the managing director, client service director, account director etc yet he won't leave. Strange...
Anyway, they withheld salary from my ex colleague citing her not being able to hit "sales target".

OMG, she was an account executive. During interview by the Account Director (the Managing director's wife), she told my ex colleague that there was no need to do sales, just service account. Likewise they told me that. My ex colleague got a lawyer and threathened to sue them. Only then they release the salary to her. Note: They only employ fresh grads with no working experience so that they can "bully" them. They are still surviving until now coz their main biz comes from property ads. The managing director's cousin owns one of the biggest Condos/Industrial buildings developing and marketing company in Singapore. All their ads are handled by this advertsing firm. All their property agents have to create their ads with this firm too. Lucky them..Would you happen to know them from my descriptions?

hey tricia
your ex company sounds like my AE's ex company! 1 of her ex-bosses' dad has a bank in Indonesia! She was complaining to us about the bad mgt and many left already. The company's name start with K right? hehe.
I'm glad that my office environment is warm and flexible but the bosses worked very hard when we first started. I agree with the sandwiched between CD and Client issue, so I decided to retire from the post and handle admin and operation matters. Now Im just thinking of working part time and spending time with my bb next year.

Pinkypinky,

YES!! the company's name starts with "K" hahaha, I am so sure that it's the SAME one!! hahaha, they so "famous" for their lousy management rite? Hahaha wat a small world! The AE who wanted to sue them actually joined Singapore Idol contest and emerge top 30 plus...saw her on TV, really admire her guts.

Pinky, you must be a real gutsy career woman doing your own bizness and all. Cool.

hey tricia
so funny! it has to be the same one lah.
im not a gutsy career woman, just tat it has always been my dream to start up my own biz. in fact I prefer to have a fashion shop but since my hubby and fren are experts in their fields, and I've always been in the service/sales line, we happen to form a team, hence quit our jobs, started small and we have expanded over 4 years. Its not easy to build up our client base and to suffer pay cut. now that biz is more self-running, i find this a blessing as it'll be more flexible to manage work and bb next time, as compared to a desk bound job.
so you are doing events, must be an outgoing and garang person rite!

Hi Girls,

I have been MIS for a while.. busy with work lah. Seems like some of u have eased off ur MS already. I still throw up occassionally.. guess MS is not totally off. BTW: i have started to suffer from bad backaches about 3 days ago.. its so pain till i cannot tahan. Dunno if its my sitting posture cos my tummy still very small leh.

Anyone signed up or wanna sign up for cord blood banking for their baby?

belle: I have decided to go to Mt Alvernia.Can u update that for me. Thank u so much.

QQ, i'm an engr too with a stat board. which field r u in? me in civil engrg, based on site, doing proj management.

tricia and cherylasu, wat r e requirements to do event / wedding sales at hotel? me looking to change line leh. this is one career i'm looking to switch.

odie, how old is ur boy? mine's 19mth old.

re: crab
if not pantang, can eat. i dun care, i'll just wack. :p the older folks will say, eat crab, bb will have itchy hands, everything also touch or smthg like that bcos crabs got many legs. anybody heard of this?

starfruit
me planning to sign up with Stemcord. i'm getting referral fr my colleague's wife. got discount, referral also got discount off the annual storage fee.

wah a no. in sales. me also in sales doing advertising on the papers. frankly me & colleagues dun see the neccessity in dressing up. Just today during meeting we complain to boss why we cant wear jeans hee. but we are better off in a sense that we dun need to wear suit every day la.

pinkypink & tricia:
this pty co. that starts with K? hmm 2 words isit?

hi starfruit,
you are already in 18 weeks and still throw up? i still feel uncomfortable eating in the evening, keep burping non-stop and lots of gas in tummy at nite, the burping is really irritating. im still indecisive about the cord blood banking, also intending to buy insurance for bb, with this $250 per year for cord blood banking, is it too ex?
hey blurbelle
its one word but 2 syllabus

me went check up yday but still cant c the gender. BB wasnt corporative yday...my Hb was v sad cos he left overseas yday nite and thot he could noe before his trip. Now he dunno wad color of clothings to buy.

Wow..now complaining abt company's issues..how come these management pple so lousy wan?? yday i was oso v mad when my mgr poked her finger at my head. I raised my voice and tok back to her, end up she apologised that cant do dat to me as i'm currently preggie. I was damn fed up!!

pax,
I'm not in civil line. I'm more on materials engineering.
happy.gif
Changing line can be stressful initially, u may want to consider after your bb is born.

I will also sign up with stemcord. I have my fren as my referral too. However, I've just paid $50 during the last promotion few months ago. I don't know what to do yet. I will need to inform stemcord during my 3rd trimester.

Starfruit,
I also throw up occassionally. (Once every 3 days?) I don't care since I can still eat and i hope bb is getting enough nutrients. I'm now 60kg already. (6kg gain). Scary scary....

hi pinkypink, starfruit,
You can attend the stemcord and cordlife's public talk and take a short tour around their labs before deciding. It's quite educating to learn abt those cell stuff and also good chance to see which facilities/storage method etc you're more comfortable with.
For my first child I only know there's cordlife din know abt stemcord or public cordbank. But I'm quite comfortable after attending their talk so sign up with them. also note that the $250/yr is subjected to change and not forever that amt.

Hi Pax, I heard the old wives' tale about eating crab. Besides baby like to touch things, i even heard that baby will like to pinch people! Cause crabs got pincers.. heehee.. but like you, i also dun care, just eat to my hearts content. In fact, i eat crabs quite frequently coz i really like them.

Hi QQ, I've also gained about 6kg so far.. and i feel so sad that I am losing my waistline day by day.. I dun want to put on too much weight as I am afraid baby will be too big, then will be difficult to deliver. I am hoping to stick to 10kg overall, but at this rate that I am going... think will exceed 10kg. *sigh*...

Hi BB, how can ur mgr anyhow poke her finger at people's head??!! wah lau. i would flare up too if i were u. she do that to everybody???

Autum, now that u mention hor... My son's pinch is vv painful one leh.. hmmm, maybe really bcos i ate too much crab.. hahahaa...

hey gals, any of u have cravings or some disliking to certain food that u used to eat? i'm into titbits and french fries. i'm actually a fish lover, eat lots of fish, but both preg i got a problem with fish, the smell...

re: burping / gas in stomach
pinky, could it be smthg u eat that did not settle well in ur stomach? i realised that when i have those chicken rice chilli (with fresh minced garlic), i'll feel vv vv uncomfortable, burping non-stop.

QQ, ya, me thking of changing line after confinement. anyway my contract ends next April, in the midst of my maternity leave. if they dun renew my contract, then i'll jus let be and find a new job. at least no need to serve notice, can start wk w/in 1-2 wks.

Hi Everyone,
Hos everyone been doing? Coping well? Hi Belle, are you still vomitting? You are feeling better, i hope
happy.gif

QQ & Paz, talking abt work....sigh & haiz!!! Yesterday was really a bad day for me! Got into hb's car and started crying non stop....guess i'm feeling too emotional over 2 colleagues' silly comments! Some of my colleagues are leaving and I was being "forced" to take over...well, 1 of them came to me and "suan" me if i ever got promoted after doing so many pple's works, must informed her (coz she is leaving soon). Feeling so pissed off as I have really no time to go for lunch now. Well, another one is worst...tell the whole world i'm lowly educated and nvr bring my laptop home to work. Keep telling many colleagues i cant work or nothing to do tho i'm now so overworked. She will only said those will high qualifications are overload and worth mentioning. Keep telling pple i dun want to bring laptop home to work till late hours. Now I'm pregnant and have been working extra hours, why must i carry laptop home for show like her...! Sorry abt my long story...just wanna vent my frustration here....

Autum,
don't worry. 6kg is still okay, though on the high side. As long as I'm < 13-15kg, i will be happy. Now i feel that everyone else is so skinny as compared to me. sigh! I dun look very fat/obese now, but fatter than before.

Pax, I think they will normally renew your contract before u go on maternity leave. Otherwise youw company HR is not efficient. My contract ends this december, and I will definitely renew it.
As for changing line, i ever tot of being a nanny leh. I want to look after my own bb, and at the same time look after another bb. I don't mind. haha!

Doggy,
your colig are not good leh, u must be too stress up. Your boss know that you are overwork? You already know that their comments are silly, then don't be affected by them. They don't really responsible for you and your bb's health, but you do. I guess your hubby must be frightened and worried about u.

why don't u take a day off and rest at home. Just don't do anything about work. No one is indispensible.... I always feel. If I'm not happy at work, or quarrel with boss. I will take a day off the next day and don't think about work.
happy.gif
Stay positive. ...

I also agree that a pregnant lady bringing a laptop is not really convenient. We are not supposed to carry heavy things.

Forgot to reply:
Re: Early childhood education (ECE)
PPl refer this to early education or planning for young children (between 0-8 years). So, in Singapore, childcare, infant care, kindy, enrichment classes etc are ECE services. ECE also includes child development even at home, etc etc..

Hey Doggy, you very poor thing leh.. *pat pat*... just ignore those unkind people. I know it's very difficult to, since they are people you work with and gotta face everyday. But I agree with QQ, those people are not responsible for you and bb health.. only you got the power to do that. So must try to be positive and think of happy stuff.

Anyway your colleague is not your boss right.. so if she don't have power over you, just ignore her lah. Maybe you make more friends with other people in the company. Once they know you, they will sympathise with you and also ignore that colleague lah. Be cheerful.
happy.gif

Hi to everyone...

Thread is moving fast and so just browse through.

I'm in the legal line... so guess I'm the odd on out here =p

Pax.... my brother and his gf are also a civil engineers but in the private sector. Busy life in the construction line! My boy will be 15 months exactly tomorrow =) Talking about cravings... so do you feel different when you were carrying your boy as compared to now? Alot of pple tell me that if the babies are different genders you will feel different (including cravings). I feel the same as the last pregnancy in terms of appetite, skin condition etc. So if it is true... then probably this one will turn out to be a boy again! -.-""

BB... its ok. Can still ask hubby to buy neutral colours like white and yellow =) Hmmm... that's not very nice of your boss. I thought only teachers will do that to students.

Doggy... try and ignore those sacarstic remarks. I hate pple who pass all sorts of negative comments just because they are leaving the company. "Hao lai hao san". If you antagonise your old employer... you are just burning your bridges. Cos prospective employers are likely to call and ask for references. Take care of yourself. If you get upset over things like these... it will always affect the baby. TGIF... so cheer up kay? =)

doggy
it's ok, jus let out ur frustrations here. better than bottled up in u. *sayang* ur colleague is damn nasty leh. like wat QQ said, dun care abt wat other pple said, jus think of ur bb. bb more impt than those nasty pple.

odie, each preg is diff leh. when i was carrying my boy, no craving watsoever. now like to eat titbits, eat fries. but eat too much vv jialat. :p skin condition wise, not much changes.
private sector vv bz one. me in stat board, not so bad, esp now already finishing my section here, so quite relax. :p

hey bb
your boss is so mean to poke her finger at your head, very rude!
hey cakey
maybe i should, my hubby not very keen with the idea
sad.gif

hey pax
dun think so, i usually get the uncomfortable feeling at about 6pm, quickly eat to make sure it doesnt get worse but still feel very burpy after tat. i give up on milk and soy, bought white bread with calcium instead.
wow ladies
taking about weight, i lost 3.5kg, gain back 1.5 kg, so i still lost about 2kg, now at 44.5kg.
btw bb gender is out - its a PRINCESS!!!!

starfruit &amp; Pinky, updated for u
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Current Pregnancy </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>VeryBerry</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mar_Bride</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD>90% boy</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A or TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starfruit</TD><TD>3-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Regina Peh</TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Giolyn</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Prof Tay SK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pax</TD><TD>7-Mar</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>moogen</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Just a woman</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr. Phyills</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>QQ</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mejo</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Christopher Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peace lover</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>PinkyPink</TD><TD>10-Mar</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurbelle</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Belle</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD>60% girl</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rabbit mum</TD><TD>11-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>12-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD>16-Mar</TD><TD>60% girl</TD><TD>Tan Yew Ghee</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinkdaisy</TD><TD>17-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chia</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mist</TD><TD>17-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cherylasu</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueberries</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kola Bear</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mary Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Paulyn</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD>60-70% boy</TD><TD>Mary Yang</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Heavengift</TD><TD>20-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan PK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn_Angel</TD><TD>22-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Phua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kiddo</TD><TD>25-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olene</TD><TD>27-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Freda</TD><TD>28-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinoopy</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dolly</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Karolyn Goh</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>m00n</TD><TD>30-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>K C Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>30-Mar</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Koh Gim Hwee</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saffy</TD><TD>30-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Odie</TD><TD>30-Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

had my check up today, gynae still think it is a girl.

Pinky: u r like me. i lost 2.5 kg, gain back 0.5kg so also lost 2 kg , now 46 kg. Week 16 and 5 days today. But tummy is obvious. so i guess it is all the gas inside.

Mar bride: Poor thing to have such horrible colleague. lucky that colleague is not ur boss. i bet she will be a horrible boss, expecting people to bring laptop home to work. so inefficient isnt it? my MS comes back on and off, not yet fully recovered and appetite still bad. So u can see i only gain back 0.5 kg.

doggie, sorry to say this but yr colleagues are very bitchy and evil!!!! just ignore them.. let them say wat they want as long as your conscience is clear! i am sure your work at the end of the day proves everything! some pple are just sore to see others doing well

BB and odie, even teachers nowadays dun poke our students head!! unless we wanna get complained and sack by MOE haha !!!!! i think its very uncoth and uncivilised of your boss to do that to you! doesnt she know "respect" ???? but glad she apologised. at least she still has some conscience. haha...

pax, i used to love sardines and durian. but recently, my mum cooked sardine as i almost puked on the first mouthful!!! its too fishy!!! and when my husband bought durian home, i asked him to stand far far away from me! worse thing is he actually put it in the fridge and polluted the whole fridge !!! urgh!! man !!!

just heard this from my mum. if your tummy is high, most likely its a gal, if its lower, than its a boy.. dunno how true but at least true for mine... being "zhong nan qing nyu", she is qute disappted that mine is a gal... haha....

hey bellepeper,
we're in the same clinic this morning! Im there at 9plus, wat were you wearing? mine is 17week0day, measuring 10.8cm. we discovered that her legs are really long 7.6cm which is 70% of her height! maybe she'll have long legs like daddy. I must resist shopping, cant resist all the girly stuff but gynae advise to shop after detailed scan.

hi all, dat mgr of mine alys like to be touchy on pple whenever she tok, irregardless i'm preggie anot. But at least i raised my voice and guessed she sensed my unhappiness then she apologised. Told Hb i will flare up the next time she does it again.

me feeling tired todae cos down wif sinus again. And sick when Hb is not ard..really felt so lonely.
sad.gif

QQ, i told Hb to buy white color clothings if he sees any nice ones. u taking up early childhood education course? me been v keen on this course for a long time but hasnt sign up due to work constraint. So which sch u gg to sign up? But hor i told my boss dat i wil want to take up after i give birth. Hb was asking me to leave after my confinement..switch jobs to get higher pay since i've been with the co for 6yrs. But sometimes, new environment might not b easy.

BB,
I've completed my course quite some time ago. it was a specialist diploma in ECE. The coursework is quite tough, with a lot of projets and attachments. It was really interesting for me. However, its not easy leh (time and energy consuming), especially when u are pregnant now. It took more more than 1.5 years since i was working full time, study partime. Many ppl dropped it half way (partimers) because of children at home/heavy workload. Can you imagine, 3 nights (6.30-9.30pm) in a week for formal lessons and other days for project discussions, etc etc. I feel glad since I've completed it before i get married.
happy.gif

Switching job at the moment might be stressful (even after confinement). Why dun you settle down with your bb first, then think about it again. No hurry. New environment might be stressful.

Pinkypinky,
yesterday, I was chatting enthusiastically with you on the forum about "K" company, and suddenly I received a call from my bro. He was in Australia for 3 years and he came back yesterday without telling any of us prior to that. What a surprise! So lucky too that I was on half day's leave. Rushed to my mum's place to meet him. So happy to see him!
I am not as outgoing as I seemed to be. In fact, I like quiet times to myself. My favourite activities are boring boring types like reading, listening to music etc. But when working, I guess any of us will rise to the occasion and be sociable or outgoing when need be ;-)
It will be rather tough on you to handle career and baby when bb is born. But hey, I am still amused by the coincidence about the company..hehehehe...But I pitied the Account director to a certain extend. Although she seemed to have everything, a rich hubby, a bizness with her hb etc, her hb not bery faithful one. But will act so in front of her. As a woman too, I feel for her.

So you are having a long legged princess? She can be model leh. So fun to dress her up too.

Doggy,
If your colleagues know RED is your most hated colour, they will keep wearing it. If they know you do not like flowers, they would probably make sure that the office is full of them..What I am trying to say is that your colleagues perhaps know that you take their comments seriously and how it will affect you, that's why they will keep saying things to hurt you. They know that's the only way to get you down. Dun fall into their trap. Best strategy is to pretend not be affected and be cheerful etc. They will be the ones stamping their feet!. Keep yourself in good spirit. Be happy with the ones you can get along. Think about your bb and you will feel strong as you are going to be the role model for your BB. Come and share your frustrations with us, we will always be here for you.

Paxeng,
You are a civil engineer and in stat board? My hb also. Do you have to do shift work? How can you cope now that you are preggie?
With regards to requirements for events positions in hotel, guess I got previous experience in airline, that's why got in easily.

Bulrbelle,
The company, like what Pinky says is 1 word with 2 syllabus. The company's name is German for "strong". Hehehe

BB,
Piang, I can't believe your boss poked her employee's head. Who does she think she is!!?? I am glad you stood up to her unreasonable behaviour. But would she bear a grudge even if she apologised? Doesn't she knows that you are preggie?! She's a quite a temperamental boss huh? Tough to work under such PMSistic boss esp now that you are preggie.

hey tricia
wow u like reading and listening to music, guess your bb be very intellectual next time. oh ya as for K company, our ex-designer joined them, wanted to leave on 2nd day, but was asked to stay and was offered a High pay, heard they are super rich. so he's still working there, trying to 'change' working procedures within the creative dept. oh you mean AD's hubby is not faithful? guess wat, he's my JC mate, and guess who's his ex-gf? she's a celebrity hosting a 'fashion' program now. oh mine, gossiping a lot leh.hehe.
oh ya i know my hubby prefer a boy cos he wants a boy to inherit his toys. he damn funny ok, upon hearing bb has long legs, he's so happy, said he's going to train her into a long-legged 'cold' babe with a lot of suitors but they just cannot get her...crazy rite?
i was so fed up with him, worked till 3-5am for this whole week, leaving for biz trip on sat till wed and my birthday falls on sun! I really gave him cold shoulder and didnt wake him up to see the gynae but luckily he heard me dressing up and quickly bath to go. Once i see bb, my anger gone lor..sigh.

tricia
ya, me civil engr in stat board. for me, no shift wk. some of the other engrs on other infrastructure proj got to work shifts in tunnels etc. my section is finishing liao, so lucky for me, no need to walk ard too much or carry out inspection. when i was preggie with my 1st, i had more energy, i would cycle and walk ard site. actually it was gd exercise. made my recovery fr C-sect much easier. now preggie and got to take care of my boy, i'm more easily tired out. :p

edde
ur hubby put the whole durian into the fridge!!?? aiyo.. even me love durian so much, won't be able to stand smelling durian in the fridge. put some pcs of charcoal in the fridge to get rid of the smell leh.. :p

pinky
why give up on soy and milk? is that reason for ur discomfort? me for one thing dun like milk.. can only pop calcium pills for now, bcos fish is a no-no for me at the moment.
hey, ur bday is on children's day? HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance...
happy.gif
dun be too upset, k? no gd 4 u or bb. think +ve.

BB
*sayang* u poor thing... take care!

QQ
this stat board i'm with has been talking abt privatisation for a long long long long time liao. there's even rumours that last sat's D&amp;D was the last one! contract staff will go first when their contracts r up, so i'm kinda not hoping for much lor.

Pinky,

i think i saw u but i didnt look at ur face so i wont be able ot recognise u. not very nice to stare at u right? I think i know who u are because there was only u and me with quite small tummies. The rest have quite advanced tummies already. I was thinking to myself, this lady must also be just pregnant because her tummy is so small. U are indeed petite.

how come u go to the clinic on a fri morning? are u on leave? I took leave as i flew from HK for checkup.

My gynae cannot say 100% that it is a gal but nothing between the legs leh. So my princess is 11.46cm at week 16 and 5 days. She refused to turn and face the gynae so cannot see the face. Her hand was making some funny handshake gesture so i tease my hubby said, wah our daughter already ready to make deals while in the tummy. He said he don want his daughter to be a banker ha ha....

wow pax,
really look up to you, can still go on site to work, i dun think i can do this esp. in the 1st trim ms period. i never like milk, took soya milk also because mr bean has that with pearl. i take calcium pill too, gardenia has this milk bread with calcium, try it too. oh ya im born on children day, thank you, old liao anyway.
Hey bellepepper
i dun recognise you, aiya. wat were you wearing? im the one wearing a brown baby tall top with denim skirt rite? hehe. ya my gynae always comment tat i look skinny but this time she said can see my tummy when started scanning. hehe.
ya i agree, banker earns lots of $!

Belle,
You princess is COOL. She has the "Sey!"

Pinkypink, i also take gardenia milk bread since no milk for me. At least it helps. You can try to eat more ikan bilis too.

pinky, i'm quite lucky lah.. both preg also no MS, only occasionally.. some food trigger off my MS, so i'll avoid those food
happy.gif

me jus turned three O.. :p

pinky,
i very blur, i cannot remember what u were wearing. I was wearing a black jacket and black pants.

QQ, u are damn funnie!

hey QQ
ya i eat ikan bilis, those from korean food, but very little hehe...maybe can eat ban mian..they give a lot of ikan bilis too.
wow pax,
envious, if not for ms, i dun mind having 3 or 4 kids seriously. sigh..im three 1...
hey belle
dun remember, but i was wif hubby who's wearing white shirt and pants.

hey pinky
dun be too discouraged. every preg is diff. u may have bad MS this time, doesn't mean u'll get it the next time. like one of the gals mentioned, once u pop and see ur bb, ur 1st thot would be "all that sufferings were worth it!" well, that was how i felt and my gfs too.
happy.gif

Back