(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Autum, HJ, Star: Sharing with you some of my SB works.

1833765.jpg

I did this in the beyond basics class. The pic is taken at GGB at Leisure Park.
happy.gif

1833766.jpg
1833767.jpg

1833768.jpg

HJ: Hang in there. I took duphaston for the entire 1st trimester with ayden. And as for jabs, haha.. I think I took it every week.. Yes, it's super painful. The pain lingers on and even at night when you sleep on that area, you can still feel the pain. You're basically supposed to stay in bed and not move about. Let the foetus stablisize first.. Good luck!
happy.gif

bbmouse,
wow nice work. where you get the butterfly embellishment?
do you feel vomiting or nauseas after taken duphaston?
you took the jabs for how long? it really killing me, sooooo painful till I can't sit properly. just recover from last week jab today jab again.

2As,
WOW WOW.. i love your work! aiyo.. my SB is in "cold-storage" for sooooooo long! haiz.. I love the butterflies n the flowers. And u very goot-lat, still do journaling.. my SB always no journaling cos too lazy to write!

AA; ur SB LOs is nice..
happy.gif

Swmom: no lobangs. .just digged out for SQ to see..
happy.gif
i like it lah. so far has serve me well.. and if can tahan teng.. no mean feat :p i find it relatively light despite it claiming it being 5 kg plus.

dreamgal:tomorrow i need to retract my leave .. still going GGB but i need to go directly from RP and pick up teng and ellie on route. it is going to be messy. but i could still possibly pick u up at ur block at about 3pm. how??

AA: ur LO very nice!
happy.gif
dun think i'll ever be able to do this.

yvonne: abt ur playgrp teachers, r their english very good type? will they mix n speak both eng & mandarin at same time? does the class has specific sessions for mandarin? bcos i went to startots today n they dun hv specific mandarin session. then my sil comment tt teacher's eng no gd

mummies, i have decided to bring EV along tomorrow! unless something last minute crop up (cos my FIL is coming over from Msia tomorrow).. but should be ok..

tonite everyone not free? no body login. maybe i should do SB too.. haha.. but too lazy.

AA: I salute U!! your SB is SOOOOOOOOOO nice and really impressed with the time u spent to decorate every photo and with the journals...wowow.... me super lazy mom...:-(

astro: ok noted. looks good leh... me go check out in stores first...

wah lao, juz read n email boss forward to me. #$#%, kenna tekan by something tt's not my fault. n this woman put it into her minutes. shit man, shld i email woman n cc the whole world abt this?

bbmarch: just transferred to you...pls check and confirm. Thanks.

POSB Savings
248-06550-8 bbmarch_SMH
S$58.24

log off

Ash,
depends on what the email is about le. like that we can't comment whether u should email her and cc the whole world. if u feel it can help u, then do it.. or just explain to the right person.. so that u maintain a professional-look?

autum: i know its ok. tks. juz venting. anyway, i replied to my boss abt this n explained my stand liao. see wat she say lor

Pink,
pls chk. thanks

Funds Transfer to Other DBS/POSB A/C
29 Oct 2008 10:48 PM Singapore
To Account DBS Savings Plus
118-9-006171 pinkpink
Amount S$16.51
Transaction Reference 1952703463

yvonne, i am not sure abt yr qns wor.. but i think my hb's SIL can answer u.. maybe i ask her if its ok for me to give u her no then u can call her.. gd to find out more even if u not starting now, at least u know u hv more options... her 2 gals study in the same sch she is teaching now, tho not in her class...

mummies, today my gf and i went for an orientation at mindchamp presch.. quite like it... and they are full for this yr and next yr lor!!! coz they currently hv only 1 sch at their HQ at HDB hub and they cap the no of students at 130. next yr they are gonna have several branches. i hv put anthea on their waiting list for 2010 N1 class.. so kua zhang rite.. coz of kiasu parents like me.. hahahaha!

SQ, opps! sorry!! pls dun be.. i am just boh liao lah.. went there with my gf to check out their kindergarten for her son.. put name on waiting list no need money one mah.. so just be kiasu lor.. also dunno by then got money to enrol her there or not.. hahaha!

aiyo, kiera zhang3 da4 le !!!! she looks more grown up compared to the last time i saw her at kinder!! i love the 2nd pic.. kawaii desu ne !!!!

HI mummies,
typing posts in blurness ... hehe.
happy.gif

cutie jace,
welcome back to the "thread".
happy.gif
Of cos do remember you, we attended JG trial class together mah.
happy.gif

I went for my lasik yesterday.

Yvonne,
good that your talk with nick went well. Hope you'll be able to get your house soon then.
happy.gif

Autum,
Reyden was also an erratic baby. He'll cry everyday, afternoon and nights, as and when he likes it and non stop. I gave him colic drop, brought him out for rides also no use. There were some days which we even thought something was wrong and wanted to send him back to the hospital.
Then 1 day my MIL secretly gave him milk 1 hr after his last feed, reason being he was crying very badly. It did stopped his erratic crying. When Reyes came back home, we made sure we give her ample of milk and she really don't cry as much as Reyden.

CK,
it's at 3pm.
happy.gif
Join us lah.

Michelle,
you are back!!
happy.gif
Joining today? I went for my lasik yesterday and the mummies are asking me to stay at home. I'll probably bring my maid along and I'll just sit at the side to watch lor.
happy.gif

good morning

edde-thx, I am also considering tumbletots but now due date soon also don't know can go anot.. maybe go for trial first..

Irin-wish u speedy recovery! must be wonderful waking up with no need for specs!!

ash, i don know wad u mean by mixing english and chinese language in class. Cos the english teacher is indonesian, basically she only know and understand english. Not those professional english style la. Still acceptable. There will be a chinese teacher in the class, for wad i understand, this english teacher explain to me that because some children don understand english(maybe they only speak chinese at home?), so the chinese teacher will speak and explain to the children, she never speak very loudly like the english teacher conduct the class, but if the kid run away she will just walk over to the kid tell him to come back and sit down. Actually most of they speak english la. I feel that is bad for the chinese teacher. Cos i think she don really understand english. lol!

RR, hv a gd rest after ur lasik.
happy.gif

hey gals, im still drinking kopi and tea on alternate days as i find drinking milo everyday super heaty. But i still take frisomum. As long as i only take 1 cup of kopi shld b ok rgt??

Ah bian still having fever when i visited him last ngt, but perspired alot after taking neurofen. He still v active but no much appetite. Could it b teething again? Im not sure if all the teeth has popped out cos he refused to let me see his mouth.
sad.gif

Hope he gets beta todae...

bbmouse,
I know, I used to be coffee addict too. but you have think about bb inside, if I'm not wrong I ever hear that if bb take too much coffain, will have sleeping problem and very hot temper.

bbmar,
I also took coffee during preg. But you must make sure drink lots of water to flush away the coffe in your body.

Michelle,
K so cute, i like the pic on the bed before shower.

Morning,

aiyo.. what adorable pics of K..hahah wha she really know how to pose hor.. hahaha love the 2nd pic of her on the bed naked.. hahaha so sweet her smile..buey tahan. And she looks so grown up in first pic. How was the weather? good?
I see that u did not dress her up in a lot of clothes.. weather must be cooling.
And is that all teh luggage u and ws brought? that 2 hard case in ur 3rd pic.
Hey i ask u hor, how manay pairs of shoes did u bring for k?

last nite KO while i tried to pacify rae to go back to sleep. dunno why she kept waking up last nite.. dunno isit her molar errupting leh. These few days, MIL say she sleeps very little in the afternoon. dunno what happen. anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Mickey: wha ur LO very nice, i like the first one.. very jap feel with the patterns and embellishment u put on the LO. and the pic of u with ayden..that is taken in the pool? very nice. anymore to show us? so u have one full album now?

bb/huignee: i also took a bit of coffee and tea occasionally. doc say can take a cup a day but if can try and cut down lah.

bb: what is this thing that i am suppose to collect for swmom?

HJ: u better today? still bed rest ah?

carol: wha what happened? how come kena tekan.. u know this lady colleague of urs well?

huingee, i take at least 1litre of water everyday cos im a "SHUI TONG". I reduced my kopi intake by taking afew sips and not finishing it. If i dun take kopi i will look like a zombie.

bb: how u getting swmom's stuff to me, i dun see pink, the only way from pink to me is via QQ..when she pick up her JE stuff. is this the way? Where does swmom stay?

bbmarch: Sorry for the trouble..can i meeet u instead? maybe over wkends? else the bus route very troublesome... :p

Where do you stay huh, let me check...

Irin: yesterday I don't know y sunddenly imagined myself doing lasik and something bad happen...aiyo... shall not tell u... u take care and rest well, don't look into direct sunlight and rest your eyes well... congrats on your "perfect eyesight"...

congrats CK on your recovery too... :)

Yvonne: how you feeling liao... stay positive ok.. :)

Morning mums...

HJ, Autum, Astro, Carol, Swmom, SQ: Gee.. Thanks for your comments on the LOs..
happy.gif

HJ, Autum: The butterflies are from a punchout cardstock. I folded and glued them in the centre to give a 3D feel.

Star: That swimming pool pic is Anna, not Ayden. That was when anna was 3.5 mth old. Haha.. You're not the only one who confused the 2 of them. Anna herself looks at her own baby pics and says they're taken of ayden too.
happy.gif

CK: Congrats on your recovery. This is very good news!

HJ: You confuse me with BBmar leh. I did drnk tea cos I heard coffee is worse than tea. But then after that I heard tea is actually very liang. And I'm asking if that's why anna has sensitive airways now.. :p
I think if you can, just cut down lah.

Back