(2007/02) February

Hi gals,

Didn't log in for one day ...and wow already so many posting.

I went for check up yesterday...lazy lor got a MC from Dtr.

Now..i m in 7 wks, yesterday visit can see baby.. son tiny only 1.03 cm & also hear the heartbeat.
Due to my age...dtr gave me a few choice for test.
a) Tripple Test
b) amino test with 0.5% mc
c) the last one is the latest test which can be 85% accurate on the baby on down. Forgot what's the name. Only need to do blood test & a scan on the baby's neck. Cost abt $350.

Hi bitbit & autumn,
Dun worry so much...eveything will go on well. just relax

icy,
I felt difficult to get into sleep also. I think it's not because feel hot, but juz toss and toss and can;t get into deep sleep. It's already for a few nights for me and my eyes are quite sore these 2 days because of bad sleeping pattern.

I think my dull lifestyle had greatly affect me, it seems like I have so much thing to do but was force not to do and my mind can't rest but leaving everything around like that, yet I am so tired.

As we need to sent my son to childcare, every morning i have to wake up at 5.40am. At night come home have to cook and then by the time finish bath for my boy and dinner already 8 plus, then have to make my son turns in by 9.30pm (he have to wake early again next morning), by then everyone sleep I sleep also, no time for other things like using PC, check email, tidying the house, folding clothes etc...Everything is in a mess and clothes piling up like hill, floor a lot of hair etc.. My lifestyle is getting dull each days..

wake up -> sent childcare -> work -> bring back from childcare -> cook -> sleep...........

Seems like hardly anytime for quality child interact, cleaning up and doing things for myself. My hb is teaching everyday have to leave me at the childcare before 7am, that's why me and my son have to sleep so early, wake up so early.. Imagine i only start work at 8.30pm but have to leave house b4 6.30am everyday.

PVL, I got married late too and had my m/c at 33. Up till today still have not seen him. The last time I saw him was when I do my annual papsmear test around Feb. At the same time that time he tell me the "day" to TTC and then he said he expect my next visit is to see him with good news, hahaha, funny sia.

Yes PVL i think sooner or later we sure meet each others at TPS one. I am going this wed afternoon for the 1st scan and to see heartbeat. I really scare even though this is 2nd preg, it's just like another completely new experience.

I still don;t know what is contraction because I don;t have any contraction during my 1st preg. I am already scheduled for C-sec b4 i expereince what is childbirth...

Just like to ask 2nd or 3rd time mum whether u all expereince sore/tender breast or not? Coz I have no symptom at all leh? Could anything be wrong with me? I just stop bf end of Apr 06.

serne, stella or any1 else like to add yourself on the table juz let me know today. During weekends might not have the time to login coz got son around to "entertain"...

will update the table again at this point.

It looks so complete, hahaha..

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Curr Preg No#</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>liling</TD><TD>2-Feb-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>ESH </TD></TR><TR><TD>chloe</TD><TD>5-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr L C Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Wong</TD><TD>5-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>starlite </TD><TD>9-Feb-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>icy</TD><TD>10-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>bitbit</TD><TD>14-Feb-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr H.C. Han</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>doggy</TD><TD>14-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>ck</TD><TD>15-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tan</TD><TD>MAH/TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>PVL</TD><TD>15-Feb-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr H.C. Han</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>charis</TD><TD>16-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Goh Y.C. </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rae</TD><TD>20-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherryale</TD><TD>20-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>natty</TD><TD>21-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>thenuahcouple</TD><TD>21-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>ESH </TD></TR><TR><TD>JC</TD><TD>22-Feb-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>leomom</TD><TD>24-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ben Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi bitbit,

yes ...sore/tender breast, nauses or dizzy bloated stomach, for me i feel very hungry that every 2hr i need to eat but can't eat too much too.
cramp in stomach ...yes alittle. Sometime you may expericence the feeling of like your menses is coming ..you know tt type of feeling.

Maybe you shd get a partime maid to help you in the hsehold chores so as to lighten your load. I looked at the way you work everyday....very "siong".

BTW...hv u gone for our check up yet?

hi mrs wong,

thanx for advice .. maybe my bb is slow ... he he ..
i agree with your frens thoughts too ..
but i'm anxious in seeing the ultrascan ...tat's why i'm visiting the doc ... hope the next visit would be 1 month time as wat u said ..

icy,

if the jab is good for bb ... then no choice ...
but i'll ask him again if really necesssary ..

bitbit,

i'm also having difficulty in sleeping ..
turn and turn ... i like to sleep with my tummy facing down .. but nowaday find my tummy a bit protruding so i gotto sleep side way .. then ended up most comfortable position is lie on my back ..
house chores can slowly do when u have the mood ..

i use to mop floor every 2 days ... now i do it once a week ... and now i use magic clean mop ... not wet cloth anymore ...
clothes also piling .. getting lazier ..
if can .. get your hubby to help u during weekend.. then u won't feel so troubled over house chores ..
recently my hubby also getting more understanding and help me more too ..

bitbit,
I thought perhaps I cant sleep becos preggy bodies tend to be warmmer, i start to get bored and disturb my hb like 1am - why am i struggling so hard still just 2 hrs had passed?, 3am - can watch soccer!!

Your lifestyle is not dull, it is lots of things to do.. woah.. for me I am the one who is dull.. I just surf web and watch TV and take nap.. I am kind of grounded for this week becos of the spottings.

ck,
I actually seen 2 gynae within last 2 days. :p My original gynae told me becos the first gynae gave me jab, I have to eat the hormone pills, else I will spot more.. I dunno if it is becos of this logic and that why he had to continue the jab for u.

JC, I dun have tender breast sympton leh. I felt hungry but cannot eat. Everytime I crave for something, when the food arrive I will not feel like taking it.

Like last night my hb help to cook dinner, noodle for the 2 of us. juz 1 pack share by 2 of us I can't even finish that half of it. Then in the middle of the night keep tossing around and feel like very hungry. Make half cup quaker oats, take 2 mouthful want to puke again.

I have the cramp in stomach but mind is like a lot of wind moving inside &amp; want to go "do business" type. Is this menses cramp har?

Compare to previous preg, (I had bleeding and spotting in the previous preg, was given "an tai yao" etc..) gave me more fright than current one. Current preg is better "medically-wise", juz my appetite is a bit mess up.

JC, part-time maid difficult lah, $$ will be very straining for me and my hb. Currently my son is sent to childcare center, already choosen a cheaper one as compare to the one near my house (very expensive), but have to wake up early.. My life no choice.

relax is good ... mine is kind of hectic ..
mon, wed, fri class after work ..
my schedule is work->class->sleep

icy,
initially doc gave me jab and duphaston (something like this)
this stops my spotting ..
then he din give me any hormon pills ..
only have obimin ..

hi bitbit &amp; other mummies,

i was just telling my hb life is like so boring wake up>work>eat>sleep....and yet, today there are such posting out
happy.gif
wonder is it because we are feeling down (for me i am feeling very down) due to hormones changes or watsoever...me has been vomiting so badly that i actually cry for nothing! Watever i eat, i vomit out...make me feel so down and terrible
sad.gif

bitbit,JC,
I only have sore nipples, breasts not so bad. First pregnancy, my breasts were quite sore, difficult even to turn over in bed. I stopped breastfeeding in January this year when I had my second pregnancy. But my girl misses the breasts and keeps asking me to give her. Sometimes I give in to her. Cos it's nice to bf lah. :p How old is your boy?

ck, u use the magic clean cloth mop too, me also using that.

Hiya my hb wun help me with all those chores one lar except for throwing all dirty clothes into the washing machine, pour in washing powder and press the ON button! He hate ironing and folding clothes! His own clothes all thrown inside a big basket. It has become his permanent "closet" since Day 1 we shifted into our house! His working shirt all bring back to his mum house, his father will iron for him.

Now other than my own clothes, i still have baby clothes to fold, so many cos he keep changing baby clothes, wear few hour feel that he (my baby perspire) stink, change again, angry man! At least change during bath time, one day change so many. Once baby blanklet drop on the floor he will wash and change new one. If one day drop 2 / 3 times, will change 2 / 3 times!

Hiya dun wan to say about him lar..

icy, doggy,
Take care of yourselves. <font color="ff0000">doggy</font>, did your gynae prescribe something for the vomitting? Make sure you keep hydrated. Whatever you can stomach, just eat in small portions.

I get queasy mostly in the afternoons. Around 4.30 pm onwards. Yesterday was quite bad. Lasted til I went to sleep. Eating didn't help. Sour things made it worse. This morning I woke up with some heartburn. Fortunately it passed after a while.

Hi Priviledged,
Oh ...so u are still breast feeding. How old is your girl then? That's means your 1st &amp; 2nd child gap will be quite close right .........

Hi Doggy,
work-eat-sleep...that's part of life. Maybe now you are not feeling so good that's why u think life is boring. Try to relax...chat with some of your friends...do something you like...&amp; rest well esp...you are vomit so much.

Hi Bitbit,
dun blame the guys cos s'pore man is too pamper &amp; spolit. Most of the guys here dun do hsehold chores.(If any guys here....pls dun be offened).
Blame who....the mother lah....people like us lah...maybe next time when our kids grow up also like that... ha...ha.....

thenuahcouple,
my first one wasnt with Dr heng, cause now i am having serious morning sickness, i prefer to go for gynae near my place... in case i need to see her urgently, it wont takes me a lot of travelling time.
i think she only let us listen to heartbeat when we are 8 weeks and above.. so your nx visit should be able to listen to the heartbeat... u intend to take the triple test?

My gyane told me that tripple test is more suitable for mum below age 28.
As for mum abv 35 ....amino test &amp; the other one which i mentioned earlier on.

so now i am also thinking whether to go amino or the new test. my nxt visit is after NDay so still get time to slowly think

hi to all mums...

i'm new here. will be seeing Lisa Chin of Glenagles and EDD is 26th Feb'07.

i'm currently in week 6 and had seen the heartbeat and hear it from the 1st visit.

feeling moody, dont know why and dont know how to cheer up...keep putting on weight (where doc says for 1st trimester will normally put on 1kg only), having sore breast, no appetite, feeling nausea...
sad.gif

help....so envy that everyone seems so happy.....

ck,
yeap duphaston, that is the hormone pills. I have to finish the course now.

bit bit,
ur hb sounds like my hb leh, hate housework.. haha but since i preggy.. he just have to do it with a very unhappy face.. especially the ironing.. anyway I am back kin sg and living with mil.. so she does EVERYTHING for him lor.. I cant be bother, when we are out of sg again, he will just have to do it himself.

JC,
when do we need to do the triple test?

wah...lots of postings.

i am also xian w my life. i am actually quite active, can say fast moving. i can do my hsework quite fast bt nw i feel like i am useless. cant do much &amp; get tired easily. or i sometime i feel lazy, juz sit on the sofa. feel like i am a sick person.
sad.gif

Hi Leomom,
Don't worry it's is just temporary, you shd be getting better in few weeks time. Meantime, just treat it as a short holiday or be lazy as an excuse to pamper yourself.

Hi ICy,
do you hv to travel often or u dun stay in Sing?
I won't take tripple test cos my gynae say for my age need to do more intenstive type like amino or the new test which she mentioned to me yesterday.

Hi moodymum,
I am seeing Dr Lisa Chin too. Is this your 1st child ?

hi leomom,

i got the same feelings too...i felt restrained, cannot exercise (physically very tired now) to release stress too...they say 1st trimester not recommended too...now really dont know what to do during weekends...hai

JC,
My daughter is 25 months old. Age gap not so close. We would have liked it to be closer as we are old already, but only God can plan such things for us
happy.gif
. Not really breastfeeding anymore lah. I'm sure there's no more milk or hardly any. She just likes the sucking for comfort.
The other screening test you were mentioning is the Nuchal Translucency scan + maternal serum test. About $300 at KKH, depending on which blood test you choose. There is a difference btw screening tests and amnio/cvs. Amnio and cvs are diagnostic (results are sure, and the test is invasive. Screening tests give only statistics. I think triple test is also a screening test.

Hi JC,

Yes, is my 1st. actually i'm seeing Dr Lisa chin for yearly check up. she's the one who asked me to use ovulation kit to test when i told her i'm tried for a few months but no results....(in actual fact, i got the wrong dates for those months after checking with her)....

i tried to see another Dr in TMC (Highly recommended by friends and TMC food is good) but just dont feel comfortable, I find Dr Lisa Chin approachable and nice....

my hubby juz bought la bi xiao xin vcd to cheer me up. hope i can get over real soon. so the best place is HERE! let ~~pat pat~~ ea other
457778.gif

that is adorable....
happy.gif

my hubby is too busy coping with the housework and trying to make me eat to cheer me up now....

i will go search around for some disc to burn my weekends....

jc,
my hb is on a 2 yrs training programme where we move 1 country every 1/2 a yr. I quit my job and follow him along and now I am preggy. Now i am on visiting trip back in sg for like 3 weeks.. then I will go back bkk for another mth before I proceed to Taiwan. Cos we din have our own flats so all along we were staying with in laws before this programme. I dun feel like staying behind in sg until I am like 30 wks.. becos living with in laws doesnt give me the freedom as much as I am alone in the serviced apt. :p I even intend to bring my bb to join my hb when bb get like 2-3 mths so that I can take care of bb all by myself. :p SO this process, i needs to keep changing gynaes until I am back in sg on the 30th week.

I quite confuse over the tests, cos I will be in and out of sg.. wonder if I would miss anything. This my first bb, me 27 yrs old.. so chances r I need the triple test?

moodymum,
u can do more relaxing stuff with ur hb.. me ended up in mahong sessions. :p without leeting mil know. :p

Hi Priviledged,

Ya...u r right that's the one Nuchal Translucency scan + maternal serum test.

I think i will opt for this instead of the amino.
How abt you?

bitbit,

ya .. tat's fast and good ... try to close one eye .. dun need to be so clean ..

things for your bb boy tat one no choice .. got to wash often .. but dun need to iron rite ?
but try to pyscho your hubby .. is okie .. drop on the floor still can use .. unless can see dirt sticking on the blanket ...

u try and wear clothes that dun crumps easily ... then can immediately wear and dun need to iron ..

icy,
i din finish the duphaston ..
i see no more spotting then i din finish it ..
he only gave enough for 1 week ..

i actually put on 1 kg already .. at the rate i'm eating .. i do feel like vomitting .. but nothing come out .. this week no more bloating feeling so i'm okie .. i think will slowly go away ...

icy, JC,
NONE of the tests are compulsory. Don't have to do if you don't want to.
I may not do any test at all. See first. Praying about it. After all, even if screening tests show poor result (which they might, cos of my age), I'm not going to do anything about it. Definitely NO amnio for me. The 1% risk is too much for me.
During my 1st pregnancy, I did no tests whatsoever, and only had 2 scans. 1 at 20 wks, and another at about 36 wks cos we thought the baby was breech. But she wasn't *phew*.

Hi Koh,

hmm, most likely I will be doing the triple test.

Hi All

so u MTB also hv problem zzzzzzzzing....wow...me been tossing ard...cannot zzzzzz at all...then when come to work...i just feel like zzzzing!!

As for hsework, my hb has been cleaning the hse and changing of bedsheets since I preggie....bt he only clean once a week or once every 2 weeks..other days i use magic mop loh....i do the washing of clothes and ironing...and i hate doing ironing bt no choice since hb dun know how to iron...;)

hi PVL, i agree with you about not doing any testing.. but because of my past history, i feel that I will be pressurised into taking some tests. Of course nobody can force me into taking test, but what people around me will say... it's hard to ignore.

Even the doctor now mentioned that I can do amnio, but i really hate the idea of doing amnio. My friends all "advise" me to take all kinds of test. Actually I feel quite stressed out.

My first time round, I didn't do any test, not even blood test. Only at the detailed scan, then discovered the problems. Having said that, even if I had done all the tests, I think I will still wait till the detailed scan before taking any actions.. cause I do believe that even if the test result is bad, it may not always mean it's bad. The best is still to wait till the 20th week detailed scan.

hi stella,

work is ending soon, we can look forward to some sleep soon...

hi icy,

took your advice, planning a mahjong session real soon....

hi nuahcouple,

the Dr ever told me no matter how long we sleep (difficult to get in deep sleep though), we would still feel tired one.....

I practically doze off just now...Hai
sad.gif

update on 7/7/06 at 9PM

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Curr Preg No#</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>liling</TD><TD>2-Feb-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>ESH </TD></TR><TR><TD>chloe</TD><TD>5-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr L C Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Wong</TD><TD>5-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>starlite </TD><TD>9-Feb-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>icy</TD><TD>10-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>MEH </TD></TR><TR><TD>bitbit</TD><TD>14-Feb-07</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr H.C. Han</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>doggy</TD><TD>14-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ho</TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>ck</TD><TD>15-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tan</TD><TD>MAH/TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>PVL</TD><TD>15-Feb-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr H.C. Han</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>charis</TD><TD>16-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr. Goh Y.C. </TD><TD>MAH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rae</TD><TD>20-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherryale</TD><TD>20-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>natty</TD><TD>21-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>thenuahcouple</TD><TD>21-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>ESH </TD></TR><TR><TD>JC</TD><TD>22-Feb-07</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>leomom</TD><TD>24-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ben Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>moodymum</TD><TD>26-Feb-07</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi all
having read thru what you all say about the test and going to read more at the KKH website, makes me really scare and confuse.

I'm 34+, but hitting 35 soon. Jus wonder if my gynae will be offering me all those test and screening. As the form of terminating a living baby life is like taking away his/her opportunity to live, we really dun feel like going to do such things leh is test result shows no good. But if not going for the test, scare got anything wrong will be worrying thru out the whole pregnancy... I am in a lost.

ck,
actually my hb already very good learn to iron my clothes. I try to wear those t-shirt material clothes so that we wouldn!t need to iron most of the time but sometimes I juz want the clothes to look presentable, then I will iron myself. There is one time my hb burn a big hole on my favourite pant, I was so furious that I really hate him for being "stupid" (i know he is trying to help), but my FAVOURITE pant is burnt and I can't find it anymore, I am really sad.

Regarding my son's blanklet, he is really over-reacting! I know we must give him clean blanklet, but not to the extend that once drop muz wash. If like that, then antibodies in my baby no need to do work liao. Get what I mean? Uhmmm...

Backache. My boy is cranky, he is tired already. Think I will finish off here.

Hope to login tomolo ya.. see u all again.

Hi all mum to be,

I am new here. i just saw a gynae 2 days ago and he confirmed that I am 9 weeks pregnant.
happy.gif
This is my first pregnancy. My EDD should be 10 Feb 07.

When I first hear my baby heatbeat, I am so touched that I almost cried. Pregancy is really a very magical thing and a very special experience for Women... after hearing the heartbeat, I feel that all the suffering of morning sickness is worth it. . .

As most of us will crush with chinese new year, do you have any diffculties looking for confinment lady, anyone know what are the charges for chinese new year period?

Girls, if you intend to get confinement nanny, book one fast.

Alot of them not willing to do confinement during CNY. And those that are willing are charging sky high prices.

My mum asked around and we got quotations of S$2k-3k for CNY period.

End up my mum decided to do confinement for me with the help of her maid and my maid
happy.gif

Hi autumn..

Dont worry too much..Jus enjoy the pregnancy..n yr job. WHich level are u teaching?

Hi ladies..

Anyone got B complex n Vit. C from gynae? He prescribe to me leh.. Anyone knows why? I didnt ask him why also..forgot..

I jus saw gynae today. 8 weeks preggie..baby is 1cm n sac is 3.9cm..saw the heartbeat clearly now with the tummy scan..really feel relieved n thankful..had some spotting jus 2 days ago..so was worried.

I've done my research..i cant get a confinement caterer..cos being a messianic christian, I have very strict dietary guidelines..so that's out..I checked confinement nannies..too ex..n some of them are very rigid. My MIL is not too keen to do for me..my mum's working..So I guess I may have to do myself..with some help here n there.

Anyway, anyone knows of a confinement cookbook or website?

i also wont be getting a confinement nanny.. the cost is too high.. plus my mum or mil will be willing to help.

plus my hb is able to take 2weeks off from work, so can save some $$$

Stella, my hubby also can get leave cos happen that it will be CNY and his company is closed for the WHOLE 15 DAYS!!! heehee...

Charis, are you intending to look after your baby alone? I'm sending my maid for cooking lessons now and she is currently learnin how to cook confinement foods from my neighbour who is doing her confinement
happy.gif

Hi stella...Ya..very thankful..Next appt is 3 weeks later..

Good for u that yr mil or mum can help.

Mrs Wong..Yup, I intending to take care of baby by myself..I can manage, cos i had experience/knowledge taking care of babies..experience less lah but knowledge more...Well I have to manage no choice..except I cant do housework..hubby have some leave so he will help out for 1st 2 weeks I hope or at least 1 week..

Oic..anyway do look out for confinement cookbooks for me if u see any ok..Thanks..

My MIL can do confinement..anyway she did 2 weeks for me after my m/c the other time. Jus that now, she complain tired, etc, etc..So we dont want to rely on her..so must look out for other options.

hi charis..

u r one great mummy to be!!!

i dont dare to take up the challenge of doing confinement without help. no confidence to handle newborn bb, and also scared if need c-section last min.

hi mtb,
managed to come in a while, now my son is running about pressing my keyboard &amp; touching the mouse so have to keep it fast and short.

Charis, I think I should be 8 weeks also. I think I am the only one here who has not seen baby's heartbeat yet. Arghhh...

Saying about confinement, a confinement lady during CNY would be REAL $$$. I am at a lost too. I hope my mum could do it for me coz me likelihood c-sec. Currently my brother's baby is only 1 month old, my mum is looking after. By Feb 2007, the baby is not even 1 year old..Wonder will she help me out.

stella and koi, if you like me to include you in the table, juz let me know ok?

see ya tomolo!! Enjoy your Sundays

Back