(2007/01) Jan

pinky,

I also never intended to buy pink stuff for my ger because dun want to give her stereotype impressions, but then hor, when I started shopping I find that a lot of baby girl stuff only look cute in pink colour leh. so end up most of the stuff she has all pink. :p

by the way, bb mittens/booties/socks - how many sets did you all get huh? how many is enough?

bluegrapes, dun chant already...
563590.gif

see the bag so sweet...kekeke

563591.jpg

*peep*
somebody calling me?
the diaper bag very sweet leh how? hiak hiak hiak........
i just finished my macdonald's apple pie. now opening a packet of cheezels.

hahahaha u all so cute!!

so who is keen so that i can check if any discount :

Carter Disaper Bag :

Mildy,

I finish my cheezels liao. hahhahhahhahahha...

Yeah, I was calling for you. You sure buy one right? right? $29.90 only leh, if we can jio enough people, maybe can get even cheaper... kekekekekekekeke

<font color="ff6000">aqu</font>, u v evil today hahhahahaa

<font color="0000ff">sherl</font>, dun buy too many mitten cos according to Mrs wong (tmc) we should stop lettin bb wear mitten after 6 wks. this is to help in their development

zenn,

I only still have the three sets I got for her that time after I found out she's a ger... (her promised reward)

If below $25 think I'll get.... at the present price I'm still considering... but can count me in as an interested party...
happy.gif

Mildy,
aiyo, I not that greedy la... I open one pack... still got around 20 left... kekekekekekekeke

It'll be easier if the supplier can quote to us how many pieces needed for how much discount, then we know how many people to jio leh.

Aqua,
I find Nisah ok ley.. Sometimes she use too much strength that i went ouch ouch.. Hahaha.. Bt after tat she will be more gentle.. Think we need to let them know whether to use more strength or nt.. They wouldnt want us to end up suffering in pain thru the session bah.. Hahaha...

bluegrapes,
I find the Carters bag very sweet indeed.. Maybe u need to take into consideration if ur hubby is willing to carry the Carters diaper bag when u are out shopping or would he prefer to carry the Allerhand bag?

Whenever i go shopping wf hubby &amp; bb.. It's always my hubby who carry the diaper bag while i sling my bb in sarong.. Tats y he is willing to buy me an exp bag.. Hahaha..

serrich, cos my hb is the one who do all the carrying most of the time ..MUAMUAMUA... so if i bring the carters bag...think he won't dare to carry... heeh...

Icy,
*Abish* Talk abt food again?! I feel like throwing up ley.. It's such a torture.. Want to eat bt feel so bloated and nauseaous.. Sigh..

serrich hahaha... i keep feeling hungry i dun know why leh...

tonite not cooking. tot of getting KFC later after work. hubby called me juz now said tonite wil tabao bedok north blk 85 market de BAO CHOR MEE for me to eat. hiak hiak...

Icy,
your hearts have been "shaken" by the carter's bag ar? hehehee..

i will be having PIZZA for dinner at my mom's place~!! woooo hooo..

janey ya la.. abit only la. coz it really looks sweet. kekeke...

janey u having pizza ah.. u gott he coupon or not?? 2 reg for $21.90 2 large for $31.90 then garlic bread 2 for $2.50 nia leh...

Back