(2007/01) Jan

hi cashewnut!

congrats!!! was wondering when you have given birth? so in the end Javier still refuse to come out.. haha... now really very HOT, i can sweat till drench! can imagine you even worse! so u've got any confinement lady? do upload pix of Javier when u r free. Take care!

Next is MSN_queen liao... waiting...

for me, last checkup bb only ard 1.8kg, N i've high blood pressure...so now taking medicine to control...really worried coz if blood pressure din improve, gynae said got to induce bb, n i'm only in 32 weeks.
kao_cry.gif

SINGAPORE: Singapore has confirmed its first case of Influenza A (H1N1).

The patient is currently being treated at the Communicable Disease Centre at Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) and is in stable condition.

The patient is a 22-year-old Singaporean woman who was in New York from May 14-24.

She arrived back in Singapore from New York on SQ25 on 26 May at 6.30am.

She began to develop a cough while onboard.

She passed the thermal scanner uneventfully as she did not have fever then.

Later in the morning, she consulted a GP who decided to send her to TTSH via a 993 ambulance, given her travel history.

She was immediately admitted for testing. Laboratory confirmation of her infection was made by midnight of 26 May.

The patient has been vigilant in monitoring her own condition and had sought immediate medical attention once she realized that she was unwell.

Her attending GP, through his quick response in activating the 993 ambulance for the patient, had also helped to minimize the spread of infection from this case.

The Health Ministry says it has initiated contact tracing of her close contacts. They will be quarantined and provided with antiviral prophylaxis.

Passengers who had travelled in the same flight and were seated in rows 52 to 58 are urged to call the hotline at 1800-333 9999 to enable the MOH to check on their health condition.

The MOH adds that all medical practitioners and healthcare institutions should continue to be vigilant to suspect cases.

Singapore will continue with temperature screening for passengers entering Singapore at all checkpoints (land, sea and air).

All passengers passing through or entering Singapore are given Health Alert Notices on board their flights, advising them to monitor their own health if they have been to affected areas and to seek medical attention immediately if they are not well.

- CNA/ir

oh ya, mummies who are keen in angel wet wipes again, i received a letter from steven saying that its back in stock.

price as attractive as before. 1 bundle of 3x80s or 6x30s at $5. or buy 1 pack 80s at $2.30,then get 1 free pack of 30s.

he also attached a $5 off voucher(promo till 15 june), if any of u keen, can PM me, i try to scan n see whether can send email to you or not. cheers.

hui, oh nv try. ok will try that. thanks!! btw i m keen on the wipes. do we ve to combine order?

saw the email on H1N1
sad.gif

cashewnut, congrats!!!

Hiya every one!

Congratulations Cashewnuts!!!

Is there any more preggies there hiding? wakakak....come out now....wakkakaka....

zenn,
i've emailed you the mailer i've got. u want you can combine order with anyone u know. think u print out the letter in colour better if u using the voucher attached. i just stocked up my supply of wet wipes, so dun think will be buying more wipes recently.

Thanks everyone..

Hui, yalor, overdue, cannot tahan the waiting game.. so agree to induce.. ur bb will be ok one, sure can come out after 37wks one.. last time i oso got contraction and stomach cramps, who knows, bb overdue..

My confinement lady is very good.. but she only available from Dec onwards.. anyone needs her contact can pm me..

Zenn, Estelle is co cute.. the photos also very nice.. so tempt to go take the pics too..

cashewnut,

Congratulations!
happy.gif

Hui,
Don't worry, keep talking to bb, he will wait till wk37. btw, gynea did mention that when he want to induce? normally gynea will induce at wk38 like my 2 boys were induced on wk38 bcos i have GDM. gynea dun want bb too big, but actually my bb only 3.2kg and 3.3kg.
happy.gif

zenn,
dun think will be going to any museums... have wanted to, but hubby thinks i better rest n avoid crowded places, especially when there's case of H1N1 in sgp now.

cashewnut, karen,
hopefully bb will grow well these few weeks n dun need to induce too. i monitor my bp at home, still have days when bp goes up high, not sure if its the hot weather, coz i'll sweat n gets abit tense when measuring.

Bayges,
hello n welcome! you have a baby born in jan 2007 too? my boy was born earlier, he has been attending 2 hrs playgroup at cc since jan this year. quite a number of jan thread toddlers are attending playgroups n childcare too, but now probably mummies abit busy, so this thread is seldom active as before.

Cashewnut, Congrats!

Zenn - Estelle looks so sweet and pretty in the photos. Tempted to bring my girl for one, but hubby disallow :-(

JJM, thanks
happy.gif

Mildy, mine is arsi. the pix quite nice but not many pix taken and i find him not v gd to coax kid

hui, can send me e wipes thingy? Many thank!

Mildy, thank for e info! Dun think bring janson, cos bringing him to bintan instead.

Congrat to all mummies who gave birth!

Really looking forward e birth of my boy boy! Today just confirm it another boy!

mymelody, izzit? didnt realised that....
which hospital you going??
hopefully this time round dun nid labour so long...

kekeke...

hi mummies,

I'm discharged from hoospital and into confinement.

I've given birth on 2 june 2009.
It's another pre-matured child again! dunno why it always happen to me, sigh.

But though my #2 is 32wk6days, he's doing fine in nicu, no need assisted equipment, just to monitor his progress. prob will discharged in 1-2 weeks' time.

short labour story: same thing, waterbag burst on 1 june 9+pm, gynae try to delay contraction by putting me on drip so as to jab n mature bb's lungs, managed to only jab once. b4 2nd jab take effect, the contractions couldn't be controlled anymore, then its contractions coming regularly from 4+pm to 7+pm, n before 8pm, the baby is out! Lucky this time round hubby made it to delivery ward 20 minutes before bb came out!

Also went through the whole labour process by breathing laughing gas only, it's undescribally painful! compared to having epidural the last time round, it's a bliss. will update more in my blog when i have time.

thanks for all the well wishes.

iceblue,
i just sent u the email attachment, pls check. dunno if its too late for the promo or not? N sama, we all have boys! u happy w another boy?

mymelody,
congrats too! so yours, bb #2 gender?

hi iceblue, i going to Mt E what about you? 2nd labour is so much faster.

Hi hui, congrats to you. have a good rest. this is my bb #3 and will be a gal.

Hui, congratulation, so glad that bb is doing fine.. doing confinement at this hot wheather is really killing, take good rest while the confinement lady is around.. I m still struggling.. 11 days to go..

Mymelody, congrats to you too.. I thot is ur 2nd one too ;) so u plan for it or accident?? I will close shop now thot i hav 2 boys and hubbby luv to hav one gal, dun think i can survive with another round of confinement..

mymelody,
is it? then i must never met u before, wrong impression. so your no. 1 & 2 mix of gal, boy? N thanks for the well wishes.

cashewnut,
thanks. ya man, i'm sweating profusely ytd. but my confinement lady i scheduled her to come only this sunday onwards, coz since bb not back home, drag abit of time lor. now doing my own way of confinement. at least some breather... haha..

hi everyone!

long time boh log in.

<font color="ff0000">mymelody</font>,
finally i can congrats you here le. once again gong xi! gong xi!

me &amp; alethea are happy for you!!

hui, yeah, infact i already got the wipes...

called steven yesterday daytime, he deliver the wipes night time! wahaha!

Thank!

Happy is happy... but still hoping for ger! wahaha!

No more no.3 as of now... wifey wanna closed shop liao... mayb can coax her and work harder... kekeke!

mymelody, wifey going TMC... hopefully faster ba...

First time wifey labour 22hours! I almost faint inside...
wahaha!!

hi mummies
logging in to check the action.
happy.gif

mymelody:
congrats!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

you now have a no. 3! take care.. so nice. 1 boy and 2 girls....

hui:
congrats on the arrival of ur 2nd boy!
happy.gif

rest well during confinement.. will check ur blog for updates if i have the chance!

iceblue:
congrats on ur #2 boy as well!

wow. so many of you have had or are having no. 2 or no. 3. i'm still no. 1 only. heh. :p

Hi mummies...
Long time no see leh!

Good news to share, some of you may have known already... I gave birth le! Juz the day after Hui's. My lil princess is borned on 3rd June.... wow... very fast delivery and no epidural!!! Cannot imagine that I actually went thru that!!? Gonna go crazy, the pain is unable to describe!!

Baby Daphne look exactly like Gor gor.

However, bb like sleep alot leh... she can sleep and dun need to wake up for milk. Right now, she sleeps for abt 4hrly interval feed. Is that Ok? We tried to wake her up, disturb her for feed but she will either push out the teat or continue to close her mouth! *faint*

I wonder is she drinking enough anot?

hi msn_queen
congrats!!! wow! so fast, you've delivered.
happy.gif

enjoy ur princess and ur prince!
pei fu, you didn't use epidural at all! well done *pat pat*

abt Daphne having 4-hr interval feeds.. i feel is ok? if she's hungry, she'll wake up to drink. babies need to sleep a lot in the first few months?
happy.gif
monitor her weight/growth... if ok, think she should be drinking enough?
happy.gif

just my 2-cents worth.

take care and rest well during ur confinement!

msn,
congrats! r u latching on or pumping milk? this is the first time i pumping out bm to store, got lots to learn abt storing n using milkbags.

for sharing, this is the pix of both boys on day 2:

2559558.jpg

think didi is thinner coz of lower birthweight.

KOKZZZZ mild!!!! i will bring estelle up -lol-

msworri, wat kind of dance class u lookin at? m considerin speech n drama leh cos i realised estelle likes music n dance

zenn,

i am looking for dancing class that is fun. actually i tried babe ballet...thought class was a bit boring, only do stretching and jumping, very formal...and the costume is so expensive close to $100....very reluctant to spend this $$ on costume because i don't know how long my gal will take it up. :<

i think for our toddler age, not many dance class beside ballet. last night when i surf the net, i oni saw ballet oni too

zenn,

ya lor...oni ballet for 2.5 toddlers.

Sianz...though my gal says she wanted to go back to the class, i still feel it boring. I think if continue a few more sessions, the child will feel bored too. Haiz...

zenn,
Hi I am from Feb thread. Saw Estelle's skills on writing. She is really advanced. I would like to get my daughter involved with the dotted programme too. May I know where can I get the materials?

Back