(2007/01) Jan

wow, u park here one ah? sian leh, all come here talk leh. our thread so ke lian. i going to the toysrus fair later. keke...

*climbs out of the hole* struggling man...

*looks ard for sherl mei mei & mildy*

i want! i want! prawn fishing!! where? when?

hi icy,
how's rachel? are u still working? coz last posted i saw u mentioning abt SAHM....

Want to ask: jan 2010, our kids going N1 or N2? how much is the rates average? is it neccessary to start them for nursery or can delay? tks.

Hi Hui,

Rachel is doing fine. Yes I m still working. No! I cant be a SAHM. Coz during tat 1.5 mths at home taking of Rachel & Regine, I m screaming everyday. They are extremely notti.

How are you coping with #2?

icy,
good to hear that. so far i have my mum helping me for weekdays middays, so not so bad. 1 thing good abt #2 is he sleeps alot, but he can sleep and dun want milk, have problem wanting to increase his milk feeds....as he's drinking less than what he's drinking in total compare to the first 2 mths. Jus resume JK's playgroup too. N his eye condition also almost recovered (if u have read my blog).

Hi mummies, i do not hav any blog for my sons but i hav uploaded their photos in facebook, woulkd like to share that with you but i do not hav some of urs e-mail address. Please add me in if you dun mind - [email protected]

Hui, for 2006 baby, the playgroup i went is putting my son in N2..

hihi!! glad to see our thread UP again
happy.gif

hui, diff sch name it differently. for 2006 bb is N2 or nursery, 2007 bb is N1 or pre-nursery. there is no compulsory rule that kids must attend pre N or N.

icy, u back to work liao?

hi everyone!
long time no "see"...hehe

little Trisha keeps getting sick after putting her in cc. I think it's normal but just wondering how to build her immune system up. She's having cough and flu once every 2-3 weeks and always passes the virus to me and hubby. =(

how how how?

zenn - sorry no time to reply your sms...really busy at work nowadays. so when are you moving? so happy you moving to the west...=)

hihi,

cashewnut, zenn,
i see. coz i think i'm too late in asking ard for nursery class, the one nearest my house all fully booked. since its not compulsory, then i'll jus see how it goes.

zenn, lawpei,
saw tt estelle n trisha already knows how to write very well. my jk not really good in holding the pencil yet, now still in stage of scribbling. haha!

good morning mummies,

Zenn,
yeah, i m back to work.

lawpei,
pei pei, how are you? how's everything?

nah.. is normal to get sick after going child care. at least a few mths.

Hi Hui, saw your blog, ZK is growing very well! He looks chubby. =)

Nah, Trisha also doesn't hold the pen/pencil very well. Estelle is the smart one!

Icy - sick....sian, keep getting sick when Trisha is sick. =( now on MC at home for 2 days. coughing badly now. =(

how's rachel? recovered fully after the op?

Hi,

like to find out does any of jan tots use pillow for sleeping? My girl does not use any pillow currently, so wondering should I get one for her. If need to have, where can I get one? Kids' size or actually adult type but softer ones, without concave?

JJM, my boy has one adult type pillow, he will initially sleep on it but will fall off very soon he fall deep in sleep, so i think it is no need to get a pillow for them yet..

Mildy, hav just miss the bumbo BP for my boy, just curious that ur gal (shld be 11mths liao rite) so big oredi still can sit in bumbo??

jjm,
yeah, my girl does use pillow for sleeping. ussually its our pillow she is sleeping on. or the pillow in the aussino bb cot sheets.

cashewnut,
the bumbo is not for my girl la, wakakak... its for my friend newborn. its a newborn gift. as for the bumbo charlene still can sit leh. lolx

Mildy, hehe.. thot u only bot the bumbo for ur gal now, she still willing to sit in the bumbo?? I remember owen refuse to sit in bumbo so only use it during feeding time, now need to get one for younger one cos will start solid for him soon, think bumbo is the only seat can hold him upright now.. do u consider to sell off urs??
happy.gif

hi hi

lawpei,
ya, didi sleeps more, also drinking EBM, so prob thats y chubbier. think normal for kids to fall sick when enter childcare. did u try any vitamins for increasing immunity? i din, but if u try, let me know which one best. maybe might need when jk go to sch.

JJM,
jk also, he can't sleep on pillow, once he falls asleep, next moment he's all over the bed in different sleeping positions. i feel if he wants pillow, he'll say.

cashewnut,
try ebay if not post a thread at wtb. now ebay cheapest i see $35, preloved. looks quite good. there's no strict rule when to start semi-solids, some starts as early as 4 mths leh. for zk, i'll delay till next yr feb, which is 6 mths from my EDD.

Hui, thanks, cos most advise bb to start solid from 6mths old, but i dunno how to count 6 mths, dunno it is 18 Nov or 18 Dec, same for stage2 formula, dunno shld change on 18 Nov or 18 Dec, very confuse.. hehhee, anyway, might start solid 18 Nov or earlier cos nowadays he keep starring at me n stick out his tongue to lick on the lips while i m eating my meal infront of him..

forgot to mention, the pillow is use for him to drink milk one..

yes, I agree, my girl also starts with lying down on our pillow but slept at the edge on her own, so it did not seemed too high for her, I guess. Then when she fell asleep, she will slip off the pillow. Ha Ha!

Oh yes, I have a aussino baby cot set too, but kept the pillow away till forget...so forgetful nowsadays...good to take out and let her try..

Thanks Mummies!

Hui, ya, i think i very blur liao, i shld ask if i want to start my boy for solid when he turn 6 mths, i shld start 19 Oct or 19 Nov.. hehehe..

GOod Morning!

Cashewnut,
Hm.... actaully i have been procrastinating if i should sell the bumbo. cos i keep thinking will i have another one, then if i have another one then i must buy again. wakakkakakakak.........so i think at the moment wont sell yet ba. but hor the BP bumbo is $40 over. i think quite worth to get.

as for solid, he will b 6 months from 18th nov le ah, so should b able to start then.

as what hui say some will start cereal or puree frmo 4 months. it really depends on whether your bb is ready or not. if he still has the tongue sticking out when u feed him he is probably not ready yet

Haha.. Mildy, 3rd one coming huh.. hoping for boy?? i dun dare to hav 3rd one liao, confirm close shop le.. no $$..

i intend to start my boy solid from 6mths onward, so might start 30 Oct after his injection..

hehe, my boy automatically open his mouth whenever i spoon feed him the water, so i think he is ready for solid le..

cashewnut,
wakakakka.... i think humans are still human ya? steroe type they call it? when u have 2 girls and wan another they will think you are just trying for another boy or the other way round. well, i will not deny that i am hoping that i could have another 2 boys to balance it off. wakakakak.... but well all this are fated. even if i have girls i will b just as happy, boys or girls 1 thing for sure, there are MY CHILDREN, my flesh, my blood!!! nobody can change that, nobody can take them from me, cos they are MINE.
happy.gif

but come back to it, my hubby decides to stop at 2 and pretty firm about it, i was just hoping that i could just squeeze in another one someday but not now, my hands are tight. i love kids and always dream of having 6, i think loads of ppl here knew it already. even my friends. but financially as you mention dun allow it.

*sings in hole:

I wanna make up right now, na na
I wanna make up right now, na na
Wish we never broke up right now, na na
We need to link up right now, na na*

Hhahahaa, paiseh.. this is the 1st question from everybody ma, i also kena from others, "nvm, u can still try for 3rd one.."
happy.gif
I dunno that u like big family, are u from big family?? I luv kids too, i dream of 4 but financially not allow, so i stop at 2, think my husb will be ok if i wan to go for 3rd.. hahaha, just create an "accident" for ur husb which i always tell my husb after my 2nd one come out, "make sure n 100% sure there is no accident".. but in my deep heart, i know i m hoping for accident and it doesn't matter boy or gal..
happy.gif

cashewnut,
yeah, everyone is like tat. wakakak....so its quite irritating when you are pregnant and they ask u girl or boy and when u answer girl then they give you that very sad face like wat.

my husband say i dun cut he go cut. wakakakka....

yalor, then i need to ask them back, "y?? anythings wrong?? i like boys wa and they can share the same topic when they grow up"..

wa.. ur husb very firm ler.. my husb dun dare to go, he ask me to go tie, he say tie liao later AK no bullet, buay "song".. hehe

Back