(2007/01) Jan

zenn,
haha...no prob!
happy.gif

i also super blur nowadays...

back liao... now eating my papaya slice... very kiasu, wanna start on stimulating milk production early. Ning ke sha cuo, bu ke fang guo!!!! Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

swc,

Mdm Sadiah charges $45 per session inclusive of travel (no package price). Have no personal experience, but I confirmed my booking with her based on the positive comments in this thread:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/578191/429980.html?1163508474

She sounded quite nice and jolly when I spoke to her over the phone though.
happy.gif
I liked the flexibility she offers because you dun have to confirm how many sessions you want with her prior to delivery; you can try out a couple of sessions and then decide how many you want, and also dun need to place deposit.

aquarius,
Yah the stain cannot come off!!

ash,
Do u think i can get a refund from K?! Sigh..

Lesson learnt: Do not accept the item if u see any marks/stains on it thinking tat it can be washed off!!

sherl u still want me to piggy back u ah... *faint* kekeke...

ok so tmr lunch on?? city hall?? aquarius, sherl, bluegrapes, sugarbean & myself huh.. snow leh??

very full after eating PEPPER LUNCH...

sherl, sadiah sounds a bit like siti...also $45 per session and no limit no deposit no package.

serrich, k told me she will have stock coming in again. have told her I want to change for another piece but also dunno how long I have to wait.

Cindy,

kekekekekeke... she told me wanna book now also can, or call her next month also can, but I kiasu a bit, book first lor. One more load off my mind also... I'm quite worried that if I leave everything until the end hor, too rushed... kekekekekekekekeke

aqua,
is it? kekekekeke... I like this kind of arrangement lo, then no need so much commitment. How many sessions did you go for with Siti the last time? Nisah is the one bb_milk engaged? Price very reasonable... have you tried her out yet?

icy,
OF COURSE STILL WANT LA! kekekekekekekekekeke.... yea yea, tomorrow lunch at city hall on...

sherl, ya I tried Nisah's pre-natal massage. She is giving me a very good package thus not sure whether to sign up with her or not.

For siti I think I went for 5 sessions that time. Btw, those who bought the littledreamers massage oil, did you read the instructions says to avoid applying on breasts if breastfeeding. So better let your massage lady know.
happy.gif

aqua,

ok thanks! will take note of that!
Think you weigh and see lor, get a good balance between price and quality..
happy.gif

icy,
think maybe meet at MRT station? or outside body shop?

aquarius,
U ordered the Focus Dailies wf Aqua Refresh? Is it selling at $29? Sunnyling says she has lobang to buy at $25/box ley..

sherl, but the prob is I do not know if Nisah's post natal will be as good as siti's cos pre-natal is softer and uses less strength.

I think outside bodyshop is good. We are going to the foodcourt or? Must try to find seats...it's a bit difficult to find seats during lunch hour.

bluegrapes, aquarius, sherl & sugarbean ok... meet outside raffles place de body shop between 12.30 - 12.45pm bah... i will be there by 12.45pm.

aquarius anything le.. food court oso can.. any places oso can. you gals are more familar with the place. i anything.

Sherl,

Did Sadiah quote u $45 for 1 hr or 1.5 hr massage? my friend just called her and she said 1 hr massage and 10 minms wrap and min 3 sessions. Is it pay upon completion of all sessions or at each session?

thanks!

icy,

ok. will be there around same time. and not raffles place hor... raffles city!!! Kekekekekeke

aqua,
ic ic... so got no real test of nisah's strength yet, so to speak? kekekekekekeke...

aquarius,
If u wanna engage Nisah, then u gotto tell her tat u prefer her to use more strength for post natal..

She was telling me tat some customers find her too soft, some find her strength too much, etc.. So the customers must let her know their preference lor..

Hey, re the contact lens purchase.. Collection will be at SK ley.. Convenient for u? I staying in Jurong ley..

belle,

I was quoted $45 for 1 hr massage and wrap takes about 10-15 min.... Was told no minimum no. of sessions. Didn't ask about payment wise but from what I read on the thread all the mummies only pay upon completion of all the sessions...

Hello,

I'm a July 06 mummy. Anyone interested in buying satin silk sling? I have one unused..my bb refuses to be put into the sling, prob becos I duno how to use. Bought the sling at $49. Willing to let go at $38, it comes with VCD on demo too.

Hi belle

Same with Sherl, I was quoted $45 for 1 hr massage and wrap takes about 10-15 min. There is no minimum no. of sessions.

Sherl and Cindy,

thanks for ur info. So weird, my friend call just 10 mins ago, sadiah already said got min 3 sessions. guess too many calls she received today so she dare to increase her terms.

aquarius,
Shall we order from sunnyling since she can get a cheaper price for us?? But might need u to help me collect first.. Is it ok for u?

hi serrich ok no probs can collect for you first. Since you are already in touch with her, can trouble you to order for me? Focus Dailies with Aqua Release - 1 box (250), 1 box (300). Thanks!

Zenn, it's $25 per box. I never try this before but have been scouting around for good pricing. My eyes got infection about 1 year ago...after that was advised not to wear lenses thus for 1 year I have been wearing only glasses. But thought to get a box of focus dailies aqua release to try. Now my eyes gets dry easily thus need the aqua release. Maybe after 2-3 years then consider lasik.

<font color="aa00aa">aqu</font>, paiseh wats the usual price? n for how many pairs? i dun wear lense but checkin for my cousin

kate, $25.

zenn, I ordered the amosco eclairs before...I find it so-so only. Too sweet for me. I ordered 2 trays...can only finish one tray...the other tray fa(1) mo(1).

zenn,
u wanna order contact lens also?! Can tag on to our orders.. Focus dailies wf aqua release is $25/box. I am waiting for sunnyling to revert on the price for the normal focus dailies..

<font color="aa00aa">aqu</font>, paiseh wats the usual price? n for how many pairs? i dun wear lense but checkin for my cousin

<font color="ff6000">aqu</font>, oh really? nv try b4 but looks good to me haha

<font color="aa00aa">serrich</font>, i just sms my cousin. let u know in awhile. thx!! btw wats the diff btw Focus dailies wf aqua release n normal?

Back