2006/2007-Twins/Triplets MTBs

hi lyricist..
u r so lucky..
yep.. diff ppl diff pregnancy...

hi crystal..
thanks!
will try ro relax..
think I have been thinking too much liao..
abit

Morning mummies!!!

Lyricist- poor you.. cheer up.. dun crawl under a rock, we will have a diff time finding you.. hehehehe.... Yaz n Dan are fine nw.. Thx..

Blessedone- r u nt telling us something? hehehehehehehehehe...

Mooch- thx for yest... it was gd for me.Btw we still didnt do it.. hahahahahahah.....

Jaslyn- relax ok fren... Dun think too much... Njoy ur pregnancy n solitude while it lasts....... Take care.

Hi lefty

Yur boys look so cute! and identical! Can you tell them apart? Seriously, I have difficulty telling my boys apart in the 1st month!

Do you have a confinement lady to help you now? During your confinement period, I find it's impt to have adequate rest to recover, so basically, I did not do much, except to eat, rest and feed the babies. My mum and CL took care of the rest for me...

Hi lefty,
congrats on your babies' homecoming!
They are so cute!!
happy.gif

Fi/Irin...it really nice to hv bump upon you 2... i was so vexed at home that i decided to make a trip to vivio...m on mc due to dehydration, actually i m a FTWM.. sis care for my gal while helper is caring for my boy... wud love to be able to meet up wif u gals whenever i can...really a booster to c tt there are women out there who are taking care of their twins alone...and with such steadiness

WOW! Soooooo... many postings! Hee...

<font color="0000ff">lefty</font>
Wow, so identical! If you don't tell us they're trips, we'll probably think they are one and the same! Hee... Sleeping pattern also the same! hahaha...

<font color="0000ff">JovialGer</font>
Pls continue to hold their hands till they are ready &amp; steady enough to play on their own. Don't repeat my mistake, okie?

<font color="0000ff">Jlyn</font>
Girls are nice to play dress up, in my opinion. But boys are also fun to play with. If mine are boys, I won't have to worry about them getting scratches and scars when they fall. Hahaha... Boys must be macho, right? Kekeke... Will post some pix later for you to "drool" cos we just went to the zoo this morning.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">lyricist</font>, <font color="0000ff">mooch</font>, <font color="0000ff">A+Cmum</font> and <font color="0000ff">Fi</font>
Thanks! Chloe is OK now. Kids recover at an amazing speed and she doesn't seemed to remember the case. Still very thrill to see that fateful slide when I brought her down last evening. "Forgive and forget" is one of life's lessons I'm learning from my kiddos. Hahaha...

As for work, yes, I'm planning to go back to work once they start daycare next Jan. Though I'd very much love to return to social work, I reckon the paycheck will be attractive enough to pay for my expenses + kiddos' daycare charges. So I may end up going for logistics/project management job which is hopefully near my place (eg. Senoko), if not town area. Anyway, will see how its goes next year.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">mooch</font>
Hahaha... Tell Austin not to try his luck anymore. Cayley is no pushover! Kekeke...

<font color="0000ff">lyricist</font>
I'll bring whatever disposable cutlery I have at home. Bought some recently for gatherings held at my place. Most prob just me, my maid and the munchkins going. HB is so busy with work lately, I suspect he may need the entire Sat to clear his emails!

<font color="0000ff">blessedone</font>
You call that a dream? More like a nightmare to me! Kekeke...

Our trip to the zoo this morning was fun. We went there once when they were 6 months old and couldn't appreciate a thing. This time round, we had to control Chloe's excitement when she spots an animal, and carry the timid Gracia whenever there's a animal mock-up nearby (but she's fine with the real ones). Kekeke... It was a really fun experience and the girls enjoyed it despite the hot weather. Perhaps we should sign up for the Friends of the Zoo membership! Hahaha...
happy.gif

Here's 2 pix to share.
1322415.jpg
1322416.jpg

Fi Hoz,
No no I wasn't planning for the next one..juz hope that "accidents" dun happen to us..haha...anyhow..i'm feeling better today..no more bloated feeling....so guess it's juz wind in my tummy...haha
Dorayaki,
Yeah, it's indeed a nightmare..and if that is going to happen, i might just quit from my job and be a fulltime housewife..hahahaah

Your girls look so cute in their dress....:) and you must have had an enjoyable time at the zoo..ya...
I'll be bringing my boys there this Sunday....and will update all of you with more pics...:)

Coco,
nice meeting you too. We aren't that good lah. We actually have helpers to help us. But just didn't feel like bringing them along that day so that we can have some personal time with our kids.
happy.gif

dorayaki/J&amp;SMum/jovial/Irin /Mooch/A+C/janice

re. playdate - mommies, i've emailed/PM you my address, contact &amp; other details. i'm going to assume 2 adults pax coming for each of you (for pizza). can't wait to see you'all next sat 5 Apr.
happy.gif

Fi
join us if you're free that day - you know my no. &amp; my addy
happy.gif

dorayaki
G &amp; C's hair getting long enough to tie up liao! so nice. love their burberry dresses. you terrible lah you - always dress them alike and confuse us. only you can tell them apart... keke

yeah, i'm also expecting to go back to work early next year &amp; put my twins in fulltime childcare. want to try looking for a 4-day week position but the daycare fees are going to be a killer for sure. haiz, will worry abt it when i get to it.

lefty
yr triplets 2 boys 1 girl, right? aaliyah is the girl? they look shooooo schweet
happy.gif

Hi,

Re: Playdate

Thanks Lyricist for the co-ordination. I will be coming alone with my girl and one of the babies.
Huh ... do you know wat is the age range of the kids turning up ... just want to make sure i'm bringing the right toy :D

Hi all

Here is the updated table:

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="0000ff">No.</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Mummies Nick</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Babies DOB</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Names</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Type</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Others</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Location</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>lil' twin stars/dorayaki</TD><TD>6-Oct-06</TD><TD>GG</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Gracia / Chloe</font></TD><TD>Identical</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>North (Sembawang) </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Fi hozali</TD><TD>14-Oct-06</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Danial</font> / <font color="ff0000">Yazmin</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>SK </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>jlyn</TD><TD>26-Oct-06</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dagon / Jadon</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SK </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Jessp/jovialger</TD><TD>1-Nov-06</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden / Jaydon</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>West/East(Wkends) </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>lyricist</TD><TD>4-Dec-06</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Sheau Kai</font> / <font color="ff0000">Sheau Min</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>A+C mum</TD><TD>22-Dec-06</TD><TD>GG</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ariel / Claire</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>temp SAHM</TD><TD>SK </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>J&amp;SMom(Alethea)</TD><TD>1-Jan-07</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jayden</font> / <font color="ff0000">Shannen</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>East (M Parade) </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Irin (wiky)</TD><TD>2-Mar-07</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Reyden</font> / <font color="ff0000">Reyes</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SK </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>cocobill</TD><TD>6-Mar-07</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Z'enn</font> / <font color="ff0000">Z'ann</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Potong Pasir </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>vineyard/blessedone</TD><TD>31-Mar-07</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Isaac / Joseph</font> </TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>mooch</TD><TD>26-May-07</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Austin</font> / <font color="ff0000">Cayley</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>SAHWM</TD><TD>East (simei) </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>janice</TD><TD>7-Jun-07</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Davelen / Jaydon</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Ondine</TD><TD>26-Jun-07</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Evan</font> / <font color="ff0000">Jordan</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>mesh</TD><TD>12-Jul-07</TD><TD>BBG</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">S</font> / <font color="0000ff">A &amp; I</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>East </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>engu33</TD><TD>28-Sep-07</TD><TD>GG</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sarah / Becky</font></TD><TD>Identical</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>deedodo</TD><TD>23-Nov-07</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Alonzo</font> / <font color="ff0000">Alena</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>West </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>weiwei</TD><TD>28-Jan-08</TD><TD>BBG</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Yuhan</font> / <font color="0000ff">Yuhao &amp; Yuheng</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>kais</TD><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>GGG</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Genevieve / Emilia / Matilda</font></TD><TD>Fraternal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Re: Playdate

Think the age group varies from 10-17 months (as at Apr 08). My boys are 2nd oldest in the pack! Hee

Hi lyricist

There will be 3 adults + 2 kids coming, but just budget for 2 adults for us (for the pizza). Usually, the adults end up not really eating much, cos will be bz chasing the kids, so you can actually under cater re the pizza ;)

Evening mummies!!

Dorayaki- looks like the zoo trip was a success!! U shud join FOZ.. then every week muz go...

Lefty- thank God they are home safe n sound... I cant tell them apart... Gosh!! They all have very nice names... one of the mums here oso has a gal named aaliyah..

Irin, A+C mum- saw the table n thot lets shock them further.. All of us are not only in SK, but we stay in the same cluster.. Fernvale!! Hehehehe........

Lyricist- will sms you if i can make it tht day.

A+Cmum, I returned to work after maternity leave. Though there are times when I feel that it would have been better for me to stay home and take care of the kids myself.. this thought will quickly fade away over the weekend (when I take care of them myself)..haha.

Dorayaki- *drooling**drooling* Did you bring stroller to the zoo? The last time when I was there, my boys cant really walk yet. They were so uncomfortable in their strollers. Now that they can run all over, I think it's time to bring them there again.

Mummies, do you bring your twins/ triplets out separately or spend time with each of them alone?

<font color="0000ff">lyricist</font>
G&amp;C doesn't want their hair tied up. They keep ripping off whatever accessories I put on, so I just let them be. I feel like cutting their curly hair but don't think they'll sit still for me or even a hairdresser to do the job. *headache*

No lah, their dresses are not the same! Chloe in classic beige and Gracia in pink. Err... but the difference only at the hem portion. Hee... Can't helped it. Most of their dresses are gifts from family. Got quite a lot during their Oct birthday and Dec Christmas. Most of them bought outfits that are exactly the same for fear they may fight over which to wear. No choice leh! Okie, I'll dress them differently this coming Sat. Perhaps in pink &amp; purple? Kekeke...

<font color="0000ff">Fi</font>
I had a huge insect bite from the zoo which remain a little swollen till now. Don't think I can tahan this every weekend, so forgoet about joining FOZ. Arrggghhhh... :p

<font color="0000ff">Jlyn</font>
You should bring them there again cos they'd definitely enjoy it better this time. We brought our twin stroller there the first time we went. Huge mistake! So we decided not to bring any stroller this time. Worst case just rent one from the zoo. Cost $8 per stroller if I'm not wrong. Or you can rent the Tiny Xplorers (a tow cart which fits 2 toddlers). My girls are thrill to sit on the Xplorers but doesn't want to stay in it for more than a minute. @#$%^&amp;!

RE solo time with the kiddos, yes, sometimes I only bring one of them out. Its good practice and it encourages individuality. That's how I feel about it. No doubt I'd like them to love and appreciate one another, I think its also important for them to discover themselves in the absence of their twin.

hi jovialger,

can update me in also?
mine
Mummies Nick - okeanosmao
Babies DOB - 03 april 07
Gender - BB
Names - Ian &amp; Isaac
Type - Fraternal
Others - FTWM
Location - Bukit panjang

i like the twin pram. i'm having single prams now n find it hard to take two out if i'm going out alone. now i take turns taking them to my mum's place.

celebrated their 1st bday in advance
1325638.jpg

Fi,

Yeh... You last counted 11 pairs of twins in Fernvale (a tiny cluster in SK)?! Have seen quite a few pairs myself, maybe we can compare n see if its more then 11. Fernvale has the 'twins fengshui'!

Jlyn,
I returned to wk for another 3 mths after maternity leave, couldnt tahan my caretakers so took no-pay leave for 1.5 yrs. 10 more mths to freedom and finanical independence. Cant wait to return to wk... Or is it just the grass is greener on the other side?

Dorayaki,
Thanks for your info. Will prob rent the Tiny Xplorer u mentioned twhen I bring them to zoo. Have not brought them there yet. Hopefully they will enjoy n the more timid twin will not be scared.

Envy... my gals has so little hair, the smallest hair clip will slip off too.

Dear all mummies

For mummies in FB, I am actually trying to create this Sat gathering in the Events section within the Twins Mummies Group. This will also allow us to post pictures of the Event here. However, I seem to have a problem creating this event.

If anyone can help to do so, that will be great!

JovialGer
okie, i've managed to create Event on the FB group, and sent all of you invites.
happy.gif

other mommies here not on FB yet
do join FB and touch base with the rest of us! the Group's called: Mummies of Twins &amp; Triplets 2006-07, under the Singapore network.

Hi lyricist

Thanks for creating the event in FB! But it's currently listed as closed event, so unable to invite all group members, incl myself, to be in leh...

hi jovialger,

can update me in too?

Mummies Nick - Dawn
Babies DOB - 18 Jan 08
Gender - GB
Names - JiaQi &amp; JiaJie
Type - Fraternal
Others - FTWM
Location - Kovan

1332682.jpg

jovialger
oops, is that so? i thot the Event was just closed to public, not to Group members. but i got yr acceptance leh. anyway, i've opened it now. sorry, am still not v familiar with FB features.

dawn
ah.. so cute!
happy.gif
i don't suppose you live at kovan melody?

J&amp;SMum, thanks! left is gal gal, right is boy boy....gal gal is bah bah hor....so worried she will grow up to be ah pui!

lyricist....nope, i stay opp macdonalds@Kovan.
happy.gif

what is this FB thing u all talking about?

My maternity leave ending in 2 weeks time..... thinking of taking NPL but getting into abit of disagreement with hubby who thinks that his mum can take care of the kids with the help of the maid....i shouldn't sacrifice the income? Do you all go back straight after your ML?

Morning mummies!!!

Okeanosmao-ur boys are cute... Happy bday to them? Am i too late or early? hehehe

Dawn-Ur gal is adorable.. Mine was also like tht.. Girl more bah bah than boy... But they will outgrow it...Re job, left mine aft my maternity.. Co didnt grant my extension to npl, plus i didnt have anyone, so i left... Have been aimless since oct06....Wish to go back to work, juz to get back my sense of self but hubs say not yet... So guess i will retire...

Haha, Fi, you're farnee! But 'early retirement' is good so long as there's support from hubby - emotionally and financially!

Dawn, my girl was also chubbier than my boy. Even now, her thighs are still more bah bah. Hee!

I went straight back to work after ML but was always itching to quit or change job. After 5 months or so, I quit, stayed at home fof 1-2 months before landing another job. Now preggers with my 3rd. Will be quitting my job after ML for sure cos' can't take all that flying anymore.

hi mommies..

i am trying to get my 10 month old babies to eat lumpier foods..

any idea why or have anyone come across any babies who dun like beef? and how to make them eat it? i thot it was cos its minced, then i pureed it, and still dun want.. i made it with beef stew, dun want.. put in porridge dun want. put with pumpkin also dun want.. how? beef is good for them right?

they have eaten minced pork no problem chewing that.. only minced chicken and minced beef dun like.. any idea can teach me?

they can chew biscuits all no problem! now they even learn to 'booo' (blow) out all the food they dun like! how ah!

Hozali, wow...i wish i could retire so soon!!!
happy.gif
agree that if there is financial and emotional support...would not work for a few yrs. but it is not easy taking of kids at home too.... have a taste of it these 3 months. ;)

J&amp;S...hmmm....hope the gals r chubby and cute now....but grow older must be slim slim...haha.
u stayed at home for 2 months and returned to work? so now who takes care of your twins.

Feel like not a good mummy if let others take care of my kids....
sad.gif
is it normal to feel this way.

Dawn, my maid and dad look after them. But like you said, I would very much prefer that I look after them myself, so that they could learn more and grow more attached to me. There's really a dfference in kids who are looked after by their moms and those looked after by maids and grandparents.

But well, becos' it still makes more economic sense for a double-income household (esp with 2 kids and another along the way), I am still in the workforce.

mooch,
try cooking tomatoes with beef in stews or porridge. It tastes good &amp; RR likes it.
happy.gif
I have problem feeding them beef the 1st few times I gave them too especially if I overcooked it. :p

hi fi,
well not too late cos today its their actual bday!! officially 1 yr old loh..
but too bad, elder bro is down wif croup and younger bro having on &amp; off fever..wat a way to celebrate their bday..haiz..

hi dawn,
initially,tot of quiting also as afraid that my mil n maid cant cope with twins.no choice but to let them try out their own scheduling..though abit tough for my mil, still she manage to pass thru till now..she also has to take care of wheelchair bound hubby too.thumbs up for her!
well it takes quite some time for both of them to adjust.

hi mommies...been mia... me gone back to work last month and is exhausted. every nite go back, settle babies then konk out on sofa... now gettingbeter as body ajust to new pace of life.

let me catch up on the posts first....

welcome dawn, your babies are chubby and cute.

mao.. really not easy on your mil.... cos i ahve a relative also wheelchair bound and i know its not easy taking care of her. salute your mil who can manage your fil and the twins. she's great! btw, happy bday to I &amp; I

dawn
FB = facebook
happy.gif

mooch
think the problem cld be becos beef has a naturally strong flavour so A&amp;C might hv been turned off by it. most of the babyfood beef recipes i read call for the addition of ginger. maybe that will help neutralise the smell. my kids hv had no prob with their beef porridge though. i usu add carrot or pumpkin in as well.

hee... wait till they learn to grab the spoon or whack it away. i use cheap toys/junk mail/empty boxes &amp; bottles/even my own hp! as distraction during mealtimes to get them to eat. just note that they'll get really icky and encrusted with food, so make sure that they're not stuff you like/want to keep. i usu toss them away once they get too disgusting.

Hi <font color="0000ff">all</font>
G&amp;C's been down with flu/cough for the week. My maid and I hardly get to sleep cos they get up in the middle of the night and kept whinning cos of their stuffy nose. *Yawn* Went back to the clinic today and finally got Salbutamol to open up their airways. They're sleeping like logs now, so I'm going to Zzzz soon too.

<u>RE: Playdate</u>
Sorry, mommies. I've already informed lyricist earlier today that we won't be going. Looking at my munchkins' condition, its not safe to bring them there cos they may still be infectious. My HB had already ordered us to stay indoor as much as possible cos HFMD is on the rise again. His colleague's 2 kiddos (a 2-year old toddler &amp; a 6-month old baby) were hospitalised last week for HFMD. They had so many ulcers in their mouths they just couldn't eat or drink. *heartpain* Suspect they got the disease from the playground below their flat cos both kids are taken care of by grandparents and not in childcare facilities.

Anyway, if time permits, I'll drop by on my own without the kiddos. Maybe I can be the photographer? Hee!

<font color="0000ff">mooch</font>
Yah, meal time really test my patience. Gracia will shake her head when she doesn't want the food, but Chloe's favourite act is to spit it out and make a mess of it. *headache* Now trying to train her to shake her head too but it really depends on her mood.

As for beef, I only tried shepherd pie on them once and they love it. After that, I never give them beef cos we hardly buy it in the first place. Perhaps I should try some beef recipes too.
happy.gif

*Yawn* Gotta go... Goodnight, everyone!

hi dorayaki, yeah.. today i will try to grate instead of mince the beef and put into porridge, if that also they throw it out, means they dun like for sure..

but i will try irin's way of tomatoes and beef. irin, any type of tomatoes?

Lyricist, becos of the timing i think i really can't make the trip down for the playdate. i am so sorry, perhaps another time? cos the timing is for their lunch, and by the time they head out, i think the playdate ends..

i never knew eating could be so much problem! oh well, me new mommy.. so much to learn..

mooch/dorayaki
ok, noted. dorayaki, hope you can manage to drop by.

J&amp;SMum/jovial/Irin /A+C/janice
mommies, so i'll be seeing you tomorrow for the playdate. btw, i've also invited another twin mommy that i met at another online forum. her b/g twins are 18 mths old. so plus myself, there shld be 7 mommies altogether. see you!
happy.gif

HI mummies

Yeah, looking forward to seeing so many of u tomorrow. Will be bringing my videocam along to record the kids in action!

Should be reaching about 1pm. See you!

irin, thanks for the tip
happy.gif

mommies, yeah confirm boy is not liking beef, but will try again
happy.gif
gal jus refusing all food, only want biscuits and teething rusks! is that another phase? refusing food? is that teething? means only want hard stuff is it? any suggestions on how to feed like that? i worry she not eating
sad.gif

Hi Lyricist,

So sorry that I wasn't able to turn up today. I was down with the flu since yesterday and some more, this morning, I took the kids for swimming. Tho' I didn't swim but I think I got caught in the sun for too long, so now running a temp. Very very sorry, forgot to give u a buzz that I couldn't make it....
sad.gif
Hope u all had fun!

Hi moms of multiples
It's been a while since I've posted here...currently in my 16th week (twins) and waiting impatiently for my detailed scan in 3 weeks' time.

Anyone out there has a day time nanny who comes to your place instead of sending babies to their home? How much do such nannies charge?

Hi Lyricist,

Sorry ... been very sotong recently, I've not logged on to this forum for quite a while and I thought the meeting is next Sat! Really apologise, din give u a call.
Been very busy clearing and selling some of my stuff and younger twin going for surgery in a few days time ... will be even more busy
sad.gif

Will really want to catch up with all of you ...

janice/j&amp;smum
it's ok. i'm sure we'll get a chance to meet.
happy.gif

jovialger/a+cmum
i've uploaded the playdate pics under the Event on FB. thanks for coming - my kids had a good time
happy.gif

Hello mommies...
I gave birth to two healthy gals on 26Mar at Gleneagles already
happy.gif
My waterbag burst while I was hospitalised for blood pressure monitoring. Luckily I was not at home. Else sure jialat cos I am frequently at home alone with my elder boy.

Wow... the playdate sound very fun...

Janice,
Wish your younger twin speedy recovery...

Hi lyricist

Thanks for organising! and you are fast! I need to go download, then downsize, then upload the pictures to FB too!

Oh ya, it will be good to name the babies in the pictures, so that it's easier for the rest to recognize... ;p I will try to name my boys..

So how much is the cost of the event/pizza, after the breakdown? Do let us know ok?

Hello to all mommies in this forum:-
Would like to share with all mommies my joy of being a first time mother to my twins boy born in March 2008.
Hi,lyn(happysunflower):
I gave birth to two boys same month as u. Mine was on 13 Mar by caesarean with epidural. Being a first time mother, would appreciate some advice on the sleeping arrangement for twins. Do you put your twins gal in the same cot? I put my twins boy in the same cot. Not sure if its a good idea as the younger twin make more noise and always wake up the elder twin.

Back