(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

mbb,
cya tmr~ my family is fun n headache at times loo~
happy.gif

jen,
sorry not sure whether got hospital gown or not.. just heard mrs wong mentioning no need to bring anything for bb. me not delivering there so never pay attention.

cream,
great to hear u are doing well now. yah, once a while come in n chit chat w us
happy.gif

bloom,
i did practise but still made mistake =P

jen,
i know how to knit. b4 pregnant was telling myself can knit baby's blanket etc. but now pregnant...also very sian to knit lor...

ya.. i would love my family to tease lai tease qu.. but so far both my bros very sensitive toward each other... one tease, one misinterprete wrongly then become war liao.. *shake head*

gals,
I will try 2 log in as often as possible.If not,i will be reading bible or some books when I'm alone.Don't worry.Thanks for all your concern

jen,

tmc dun provide hospital gown.got to purchase for ourselves.

Cream,

u are a very strong girl!!have faith!glad tat yr bb is growing so well!

geri,
fun is fun lah..but sometimes, my family will be very guofen type...but tink rather used to it loo~ last time when i young, i tend to lost balance easily n fall down. then hor, my parents n sisters tend to laugh one loo~ they will say my head too big ah or, the hands like legs ah..etc etc..then keep laughing one..so hor, sometimes will feel dat my family no "tong qin xin" one..but now when my nephews fall down, we all laugh together..hehehehe....guess i'm olso one of them leow...:p

qwer,
i also scare i oni "san fen zhong re du" lor. so end up din go to buy thread & learn knitting oso. ahhahaa

Cream,
Do take care of urself.. Else bb also sad that mommy is so sad.. U must hv ur hb to give u moral support also.. Dun worry. We whole gang here will also comfort u with care & love.

doremi,

i tink your family is fun lah... as long as all of you understand that it's just harmless teasing, then it's ok liao...

it's a matter of family habits lah... if you have been doing tat since the beginning, then it's part of your lifestyle..

for Starluster, if your family is not used to it then it gets a bit sensitive lor..

doremi,
aiyooooooo... ur family maybe think own members wont get angry type bah when tease lai tease qu... But some family members i dun means yours are petty one leh.Like my cousin cannot provoke her one. she realli scream at her mom or cold war with her mom one when once her mom told her "chow shi" to us...

cream,
i'm abt 30wks now..everything is ok wif bb so far.
happy.gif
just praying for smooth delivery too.

MBB,
just heard that my dad's ok after the surgery. Thank God!

jen,
erm..so far din really get angry when they tease me lah but will angry if they tease abt my frens loo~ usually they tease me, i jus either keep quiet then smile smile or laugh wif them..cos will feel dat it's really stupid to fall down loo~
happy.gif

aiyo... only 5 oclock now leh... i still have 1 hr to go... very xian... eat too much mooncake today... a bit indigestion now...
sad.gif

Calynn, me also indigestion since this morning..too greedy, ate 1 piece of birthday cake at 4.30 followed by soo kueh even when i am not hungry...think tonite no need have dinner already. I find mooncake can cause indigestion easily, i also had mooncake this morning.

gals,
I really appreciate for all your care & concern.I believe that by staying optimistic,it's beter for me & bb in long run,No point looking backward.I trust God that I will hv gd life wif hubby & bb

yeah countdown to go home in another 10mins.. finally Boring TUES is OVER.. going home to watch TV & relax liao.
bye gals. chat tomolo.

QSG, u too huh? Regret leh... at home still have 1 box of the marriot mooncake... i bought the strawberry yoghurt and choc flavour one... havent touch yet...
sad.gif

Jen,
can drink tea? Chinese tea? dun dare leh? dunno can or not?

QSG, u too huh? Regret leh... at home still have 1 box of the marriot mooncake... i bought the strawberry yoghurt and choc flavour one... havent touch yet...
sad.gif

Jen,
can drink tea? Chinese tea? dun dare leh? dunno can or not?

cream

so sad to hear what you went through. but continue to trust in God that HE will bring you through! With good things HE will satisfy you in the future! *hugs*

bobianah

What a relief! Praise God that your dad is fine!

just now, found a very very small dot of blood on my panties, very far back so i guess should be from behind, but then again, still send my heart racing! straight away prayed for the protection of my bb again! cannot imagine how i can continue this journey without God!

yeah! i should be leaving in half an hour's time!
happy.gif

Calynn, i do drink tea but going home soon so not drinking. Tea and coffee can be taken in moderation. So far i have taken, green tea, chinese tea and ice lemon tea. I still have some good wood park mooncake at home too. I realised if i start the morning by eating something wrong the rest of day will be having indigestion.

QSG,

me drink coffee also and english tea!! ha ha... but i didn't drink chinese tea coz tot very "liang"... guess now should be ok liao...

doggiebb,

u knock off at 6 also?... me keep staring at the clock leh... these days very lazy... no mood to work at all... keep tinkg of my maternity leave!! ha ha....
happy.gif

Cream,
Welcome back and glad to hear that you are so strong. No matter what happen we cant never turn back the clock, just have to continue the journey especially with the little BB in your tummy
happy.gif

bobianah,
Glad to know yr dad is fine. Ltr can go visiting liao
happy.gif

doggiebb,
Hate the piles right, better monitor and be careful
happy.gif

jackie

didn't think i have piles leh! but last night big biz was a bit harder than usual lah i recalled
embarrassed.gif
. will monitor closely these few days. good thing going to see gynae on sat also!

calynn

my official time is 5.30pm but think my boss will frown frown if i go on time...so i normally leave at 6 plus.

doggiebb,

ha ha... me does tat too!!!.... official is 6pm... normally leave around 6.30... but today no govt.... i'm the govt liao lor...

CEO, COO, CFO all not in!!! ha ha... tat's y i so free looo...

ladies,
i go prepare to go home loo~ haiz..no one to accompany for dinner tonite...hb overtime then mum asked me not to go her house cos nephew got fever, she scare i kena infected...so must go eat alone leow....sob sob...a pregnant woman eating alone in kopitiam leow...T.T

doremi,

cheer up.... buy home and eat in front of tv lor... i always do tat coz hubby always work late
sad.gif

bye... see u tomorrow...

me "tong" for another half hour...

doremi,
Take it as so time on your own....next time BB out liao u will miss quality time for yourself de.

Ladies,
I am packing up liao, tata
happy.gif

Qianhui,
About the amosco orders.... I will be back in Singapore around 15 Oct and since I'm not working, I can go over to your place to pick up the stuff at the same time as the delivery. This way, less pressure on your fridge space.

Shihui,
I'm hopeless when it comes to pastry and cakes.... hah hah. Even here, whenever we go pass any bakery shops on our weekend tours, cannot resist the smells and window displays, even though the stuff here are not as nice as back home.

But, if anyone wants to share or take some of the swiss rolls, no problem, just let me know how many pieces you want. Else when I go home in Oct, my diet will go haywire with all the mooncakes, swiss rolls, eclairs and catching up on local foods.
happy.gif

Hi Sylk,

It's good to know tat you're coming back soon and will be able to join our gathering....
happy.gif
me will be sharing with MBB...

thanks... let's all get fat together!!! maybe can join an exercise class together after birth!! ha ha...

bye bye... me going off liao... see u guys tomorrow....

juz now went back home earlier to nap... slept with headache.. wake up liao still headache.. sian... think weather too hot for me liao... sian.. :p

sylk,
wah.. peifu peifu.. enjoy ur siwssrolls leh.. hee~ :p i oso hopeless against cakes... but no choice lah.. gynae ask me watch my weight gain liao.. got to cooooontrooool..... :p

bobianah,
glad to noe tt ur dad is fine now..
happy.gif

Cream,
hihi!! long time no 'see'.. glad tt u r fine too..
happy.gif
u r really lucky to hav such supportive frens..
happy.gif
take care leh..
happy.gif

Hubby is away on biz trip this week till Saturday, so I'll have to depend on you all to keep me company... heh heh, assuming I wake up early enough to catch the busy office hours. Nowadays seems to need a lot of sleep (or maybe I'm getting lazy :p ), and only wake up in time for late breakfast/brunch. heh heh...

calynn,
if i were to eat alone at home, i usually prefer to go eat alone in kopitiam..hehehe..cos no nid to clean or throw anything..hehe...i very lazy de..hehe...^^

jackie,
if i'm not pregnant hor, tink i really enjoyed shopping or eating alone cos i used to do dat sometimes..hehehe...but now hor, tummy big big then walk very slow ..walk lai walk qu keep blocking pple's way..haiz...so now very sien to be alone loo~
sad.gif

shihui,
suddenly hor, i rem dat u said recently got one fren go "pop" bb hor? how is she?? smooth delivery?? natural delivery?? i very kapo..hehe....
happy.gif

shihui,
tink mayb the weather too hot then mayb ur body not enulf water so headache?? try drink more water...erm..i olso heard dat headaches can be due to lack of oxygen in body so try to breathe in n out deeply, tik will help kua...
happy.gif

doremi,
ya lor.. i think maybe not enough water tt's y headache.. keep drinking water, eating fruits etc to replenish water now lor.. :p

yup.. my fren pop last week... bb very cute..
happy.gif
she went thru induction without epidural leh... really peifu her..
happy.gif
her hubby begged her to use epidural but she dun want.. :p but hor, she refused epidural bcoz she afraid of needle injection.. heee~ :p she almost fainted due to pain lor.. guess how her hubby motivated her? he told her tt if she faint hor, she will hav to go for c-sec.. n it will be worse than needle.. hahaha.. :p she delivered the bb assisted with vacuum suction when it's onli 9.5cm dilation lor.. coz she already not much energy left liao.. if wait until 10cm, most likely she no energy to push liao... her whole delivery fr induction till birth is abt 14 hours leh.. :p

Calynn, actually I also don't trust my hubby to do the shopping, so everything have to DIY. I got a fren that will pack 1 month beforehand so you are still not the panicky one!
happy.gif

starluster, pls see http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/353640/505656.html for the list of things that TMC will provide.

Cream, so how long is your medical leave? Wow, your friend is a really very nice person!

LiL, Geri, Calynn, all your hubby stories are so funny!!!!

ahahah..Calynn, cannot bring her gal along lah. All our excitement will traumatise her for a long time. Like last time my ex colleague bring her gal to meet us and I just have to keep looking at her throughout the whole lunch cos she is so sweet and guai!

Jen, TMC don't provide hospital gown? Not even during delivery/c-section? That will be strange! Anyone else can confirm that? Then what should we wear there?

Choo, you mean die die we have to buy or what? If the gown is useful then fine.. if not then..errrr... what kind of 'gown' should we bring from home?

qwer, this round use PC and type out then print out and show the birth registration counter .ahhahaa..maybe I will ask my Chinese teacher sis to write it out for me beforehand so that I won't make a big boo boo. :p

bohbianah, glad to hear the good news! So when is he discharging?

ahhhd..doremi, don't be so sad lah. I also always have dinner alone cos hubby always not around or working late. Don't forget you got baby for company? Sometimes when I am alone I will think of bb and I will smile. The people around me must think that I am a crazy pregnant woman. :p

Shihui, your friend is wei3 da4!!! But why does she need induction? (sorry kapo)

Sylk,

Many thanks 1st then
happy.gif

Hee hee...

Ladies,

I think we got too much of hi carbo stuffs liao.. fried rice, spagetti, hokkien mee, pizza..
and got 2 chicken also leh..
All so filling wan.. then my sushi if everyone make a roll, can fill the whole stomach liao..

Can either one buy some drinks or fruits instead of so many hi-carbo stuffs? Konnyaku also can ;p
Or anyone knows of places with super nice otak? I knew last time Eunos hv a stall, but I dun even know where
sad.gif
coz ppl buy for me nia..

Dun need a lot lah.. jus 'yi si yi si' will do..

1.Qian Hui - california rolls & cocktail
2.MBB - fried rice
3.Vanessa - spaghetti
4.Shihui - chicken wing
5.Jackie - curry chicken
6. Calynn - buy satay (if friday) / mum's fried bee hoo (if saturday)
7.Dey - Mini Swissrolls
8.starluster - Mini choc eclairs
9. bobianah - sausages or pizza
10. doggiebb - ice cream
11. och - mum's salad or fruits.
12. sylk - hokkien mee (from famous stall in Bt Batok)

Actually Vanessa, if u are doing the cookies i think u need not bring other food liao, can just concentrate on your yummy cookies..
else too much food how?

Hi gals, i didnt join in the 1st gathering, tis time round can i join in?? i tinking of making my fav potato salad..or wat else can i bring?? hmm..

1.Qian Hui - california rolls & cocktail
2.MBB - fried rice
3.Vanessa - spaghetti
4.Shihui - chicken wing
5.Jackie - curry chicken
6. Calynn - buy satay (if friday) / mum's fried bee hoo (if saturday)
7.Dey - Mini Swissrolls
8.starluster - Mini choc eclairs
9. bobianah - sausages or pizza
10. doggiebb - ice cream
11. och - mum's salad or fruits.
12. sylk - hokkien mee (from famous stall in Bt Batok)
13. Serene -

qianhui,
i'm supposed to bring either salad or fruits. the salad is a fruity salad, but if u gals prefer, i can bring fruits instead.

n let me know when the eclairs arrive. i sometimes work fr home, so can pick up the stuff when u hv delivery.

also cannnot join force wif u all to buy the eclairs cos need to control my diet. sobb.. i guess my bb too big liao. need to control the amt of calories n sugar i take in..

Back