bloom
no lah, not suffer fr Preeclampsia. it only during the labour stage, my bp sudden shot up so high that I needed to keep for observation in the delivery suit for 4hrs+ (waste $$ not cheap charge by per hr).
dun care what yr that yaya colleague said, the most impt thing is our toddlers are healthy and developed naturally. tx only know where is her ear only. anyway, just a casual teaching of these stuff if we have time.
u got the playyard to surround kate man...so put mattress in and let kate slp there.
kimi
congrats wor, try to make it on 8 aug 08. gd date leh.
doggiebb and bobianah
congrats!enjoy yr preggie!
hwee
thks. will check on her when I brought her bck tonite.
no lah, not suffer fr Preeclampsia. it only during the labour stage, my bp sudden shot up so high that I needed to keep for observation in the delivery suit for 4hrs+ (waste $$ not cheap charge by per hr).
dun care what yr that yaya colleague said, the most impt thing is our toddlers are healthy and developed naturally. tx only know where is her ear only. anyway, just a casual teaching of these stuff if we have time.
u got the playyard to surround kate man...so put mattress in and let kate slp there.
kimi
congrats wor, try to make it on 8 aug 08. gd date leh.
doggiebb and bobianah
congrats!enjoy yr preggie!
hwee
thks. will check on her when I brought her bck tonite.