(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

greybearie,

Discharge alot is normal. In fact, the discharge is super thick kind but sure your gynae seen alot of preggie women like this one. No need paiseh.

Greybearie,

Yesterday my discharge stain my fabric sofa chair at my office desk...Feel very pasei..try to hide here and there...the stain is still here , have not evaporate.....Should l use water to clean up.?

Chin Chin,

not sure if water works leh.. my discharge stain oso beri stuborn one.. not easy to wash off from my underwear one..
sad.gif

chinchin, greybearie,

my discharge seeps through the pantiliner and stains my panties - lagi sian! but i can remove it using lingerie detergent (i bought mine from ntuc... can't remember brand but it has some floral design on the packing) which is in clear liquid format and has a v pleasant scent. just rub some directly on the patch, leave it for at least half hour (i leave overnight) and then wash. the stains come off easily with a bit of rubbing. maybe you can try that?

chin chin, r u sure u are having that much discharge? can your waterbag be leaking? i have not heard that much discharge before leh... do u want to check with your gynae?

Hi Mummies

Yoko, think just wait and see how... If waterbag burst, quickly let ur gynae know. From what I know, mucous plug dun come off in one piece for some women. But to play safe, call gynae if anything crops up.

Starmoon, now I am like playing wild goose guessing game with my baby. Depends on whether he wanna come out or not. Haha!! Yup, I am still drinking the raspberry leaves tea but i did not mix with the tea for 2. Just purely raspberry leaves tea. Sometimes, one cup a day and sometimes 2 cup. It helps in my complexion so far.. hehe!! But gynae did tell me, this tea will help u to a smooth delivery according to the research in australia.
happy.gif
How is ur progressment on drinking this tea?

Mummies, think my mucous plug drop out this morning when i do my routine business in the toilet. One pc of white thick thing.

gingercat,

almost there....!

i think the raspberry leave tea tastes best when it's lukewarm, can taste the sweetness in the tea...

thanks Yoko! shall go and find out more from guardina
happy.gif

greybearie, last time i used those powder form, just apply then brush it off. i believe the one recommedated from YOko is similar. so no need water type.

i do find my discharge is more too, but not like what chin chin discribe leh..
yeah agreed with Jannie, chin chin, may be u just want to check with gyane?

btw what is the colour of the discharge?

just now went market, those auntie keep staring at my tummy... one ask me going to give birth soon hor? i say yeah... then she ask your tummy very huge hor? twins huh? aiyoh paiseh...

Jovia|Ger, do u intend to BF ?
yeah u need help definately.
i have a fren got one girl, then wife PG with twins, he ended up with 2 maids at home.

Mononoke,oh already 1cm, did doc advice to do anything?

yoko better monitor closely cos your EDD is 1/Nov leh compare to us you will be the first.
Doc said after 37weeks the lung is fully developed so is considered full term liao.

gals, better pack our bag first
happy.gif

i got lotsa discharge too...yellowish in colour. hav to change pantyliners 3 times a day!!

greybearie
think u try soaking ur panty overnight first...to "loosen" the stain.

GingerCat, what is the next step to observe?
wow feel exciting for u too!

me induced last time so didn't experience the diff stage leh..

somehow my constipation like back again although i have been eating lots of fruits and vege..
any gals experience that ?

Hi Mummies..

my discharge think is like whitish color..it stains because l am wearing disposal panty now without using panty liner, that why it just sip into the seat..l dun wear normal cotten panty because l got difficulties in bending up and down washing.

Now think l will go and get panty liner as well..
my doctor already passed me an envelop on last tuesday check up..asking me to bring the envelop every where l go..(inside got all my reports for these few months test) Seem like the date nearer and nearer....Excited but very scare too!

littlecat, try lactulose, can buy from any pharmacy to relieve constipation. my gynae also used this thru'out her pregnancy and whilst BFing...

chin chin, how come u must bring your report whereever u go? funny leh... my doc will bring my report to the hospital when i admit. i just have to bring around my admission letter and pre-natal receipts.

jannie,

Cos the gynae keep a copy for you , and he hope we keep a copy ourselves incase (touch wood) might due on holiday, midnight or whatever la..when he is not around and bring the letter directly to delivery suit. By the way, just a very small envelop la which l keep inside my bag.

Bess,
oic...

littleCat,
I know.... I'm trying very hard not to be depressed... last night I pray to God and I managed to get some rest... phew! but I ended up waking up 3 times to go and pee..... hiaz!thankfully I did not wake up becos of the itch... but morning.. the itch came back...... urgh!

Nov_MTB,
my gynae say it's normal leh.. will ask her again on sat......cos I've been having sharp back pain liao....

I used to feel bb pushing against my ribs also.. but 2 weeks ago...the feeling is gone... now feel bb is pressing down on my vaginal instead....
maybe that's why gynae say I might deliver early... but still dunno when...

Hi Mummies

Hi Scribbler, i think should be almost there bah... keke!! Yupz, I agree with u, raspberry leaves tea taste best when it is lukewarm, fruitti taste.
happy.gif

Hi Littlecat, my gynae just call me and find out how am I today. Asking me any contractions etc and sad to say, I give her a garang answer again. :p I dunno if that one is contraction or what and anyway, she says she will check on me tomorrow. She said it is a good sign that mucous plug came off and now all I have to do is wait for all these:-

1) waterbag burst

2) my cervix dilate to 3cm and she will admit me and burst the waterbag on my boy's behalf. Haha!!

3) if my boy hits 3.5kg tomorrow, direct admission and she will burst the bag liao.

4) severe bleeding

5) lower back pains with aching feelings and contractions pain.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Wt @ Birth</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>Delivery Date</TD><TD>Gyane</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiwi</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1.6 kg @ 32 wks</TD><TD>01/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoko</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Carisa Koh</TD><TD>2.8kgs @ 36 wks</TD><TD>01/11/06</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bess</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Presley Low</TD><TD>3.12 kg @ 37 wks</TD><TD>02/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tatt</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>02/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifford C T Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cuclainne</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sofi Rania Mrtenson</TD><TD>1.5kgs @31 wks</TD><TD>03/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Feei</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingercat</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ignatius Lam</TD><TD>3.24kgs @ 36 wks 4 ds</TD><TD>04/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyJo</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>04/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clare</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.6kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>04/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pa &amp;Ma</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>05/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twendy</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.9kgs @ 32ks</TD><TD>06/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>JubJub</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>07/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rainger</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>07/11/06</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SC Chew</TD><TD>ME </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starz</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD>2kgs @31wks</TD><TD>07/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Cat</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dumbger</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Cayden Ng</TD><TD>2.7kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yong Voon Pin</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Greybearie</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.2kgs @ 34wks 2 ds</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mycrysania</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Corum Alexander Lee</TD><TD>3.2kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Sum Keong</TD><TD>Pantai </TD></TR><TR><TD>cool baby</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>10/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>PoohGer</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>12/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>MT E </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearyhugs</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.74kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>13/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlyn</TD><TD>Boys-Twins</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.5kgs &amp; 1.7kgs @30wks</TD><TD>13/11/06</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>30/10/06</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaymom</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>13/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eileen</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Xander</TD><TD>2.312kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof. S.C. Ng</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiemum</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.3kgs @ 30 weeks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>ChinChin</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jannie</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.8kgs @ 33 wks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tacey Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>June 2006</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>2.8kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lee Lih Chern</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Betterworld</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stacey</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scribbler</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.4kgs @ 29 wks</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov mum</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Wayne Kan</TD><TD>2.442kgs @ 34 wks 2 ds</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr MT Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbroom</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>2.469kgs @35 wks</TD><TD>16/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov_mtb</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.5kg @ 34 wks</TD><TD>16/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsPiggy</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.545 @ 33 wks</TD><TD>16/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>ES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.34kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>17/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starmoon</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.8kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>19/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joan</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.65 kgs @ 32 weeks</TD><TD>20/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>SheRhino</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.78kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>20/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chan HK</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trixiebelle</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Riley Chan</TD><TD>1.9kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>22/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chris Ng</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>1.6kgs @ 29wks</TD><TD>22/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Seng Hin</TD><TD>ME </TD></TR><TR><TD>JovialGer</TD><TD>2 Boys -Twins</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2 &amp; 2.2kgs @ 34wks</TD><TD>23/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2 kgs@ 32 wks</TD><TD>24/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.296kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>24/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitysnow</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.95kgs @ 31 wks 4 ds</TD><TD>25/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly Chin</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Martin Quah Zhi Xuan</TD><TD>1.8kgs @ 33 wks</TD><TD>27/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mei Lik</TD><TD>To be a Surprise</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.82kgs @ 33 wks </TD><TD>28/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Noel Leong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lauren</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>28/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsPiggy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.545 @ 33 wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi ginercat,

You might be able to see your baby boy tomorrow.
have a good rest today.. Take care and do keep us update........

Hi chinchin,

I dun think he will pop out so fast lor.. keke! No feeling yet. Maybe he likes to stay inside my tummy.
happy.gif
Now my pelvis aching and pain whenever i walk.

poor elmo... the waking up at mid nite really irritating hor..
i lack of sleep too, but lucky these few days MC so i can catch some sleep at afternoon.

gingercat, u really garang! ha ha!
u take good care!
happy.gif

eh since the date is so near, did u go for some food that u like just b4 the confinement?
i have a fren who ops for Cesearan, since she plan the date, she will go makan some nice seafood first before the big day
happy.gif

thanks jannie for the info, u know very funny after i complaint just now can do it liao haha!
MC at home very 'eng' can go eat more fruits!

hi mummies...
wah, today lots of posts... so many mummies seem to be popping any minute like tat... EXCITING!!!
kao_clap.gif

Gingercat,
aiyo... dont be so garang leh.. u muz pay attention n monitor lah... if its me, i think every minute monitorng liaoz..
take care n good luck hor... if u reli giving birth tomorrow.. got any "partner" here to inform us or not???

littlecat n elmo..
i also waking up a few times every nite.. for me its every time i turn in bed, sure wake up, cos e pelvic area very painful when i turn... then difficult to walk also... *haiz*... but nevermind lah... its going to be over soon, and later we'll be hoping to put our baby back into our tummy so can carry him/her around everywhere again liaoz.... heheheh... dats wat my fren says...
kao_sticktongue.gif

recently i also feel like my tummy have become "public discussion / property" liaoz.. i got neighbours asking me in e lift, foodcourt sellers, taka toilet auntie, taxi drivers all asking me abt my tummy... all guessing e gender, and all so happy they guess right... i feel like e joker like tat...
kao_sticktongue.gif

this past week hor, my boy reli very very active n "violent" inside leh... he like trying to "break out" of my tummy like tat.. sometimes quite painful can feel his knee or feet pressing hard against my tummy wall... i read tat towards this last few weeks they shd "slow down" n be gentler liaoz, cos inside no space liaoz... any other babies like mine??? i so scared he will be an hyperactive boy leh...

stars, how's your facial ?
now swee-swee liao can go take photo ?
happy.gif

r u going for the photo shot?

eh u know at this stage they 'super-nice' to us.. will smile and talk to u, event stranger...

Hi Mummies

Littlecat, I actually very pai sey when I answer my gynae like that. But then, no choice, my uterus is those active one so I really cannot feel when is the real one or when is the false one. Maybe I already immune to the contractions intensity earlier on. Actually these whole week I am having too good food until my baby put on 500 gm (from scan) within 4 days. I miss seafood, but my man says "NO" cos he also poor thing, put on abt 10kgs eversince i preggy. :p

Starz, maybe i "sua ku" or what.. this morning my mucous plug drop out when I visit the toilet. Stared into the toilet bowl for a few minutes trying to figure out is it the real mucous plug.. so coincidence, my gynae called during afternoon, describe to her abt what I see in the toilet bowl in the morning. She says high chance it is mucous plug. Ey... maybe I sms to those mummies whereby I have their contact. Hopefully only gib birth next week cos my bb will be 37 weeks tomolo.

What I heard from those aunties and my mum is , babies who are healthy usually super active before they pop. The fetal will try to push and wriggle ard ur tummy and pelvis area. Is ur bb active during day or nite?

Gingercat,

My boy also very active lately. I think 2 days ago, he was moving like 1.5hours non-stop, like beating drums like that...

Haha, actually I quite envy you la, going to pop soon!
happy.gif
I hope that my boy will decide to come out next week la... very worried he will be too big, and I cannot have natural if he comes out only in week 39, or week 40.

hi littlecat,
ya lor....i dun mind the peeing part... just pray very hard no itch can liao... when the itch comes, it comes very fierce... dun scratch like will die like that... :p
if it itch in the middle of the night I got to go and use cold water and wash my tummy then will feel better.... after that will be awake liao.....

Starz,
me too leh.. now feels so imobile... when I want to turn, everywhere also pain.... back pain, wrist pain, pelvis bone pain...
ya, that's what I heard also.. kekeke.. but now I really wan bb to come out in 2 weeks time... I dun think I can tahan the itch any longer than that. :p
Now work is super peak for me... so can't take leave and rest... hopefully... I can sneak couple of days of leave before I pop......

i also notice my gal like fighting for space like that.... she moves a lot more... or maybe she is bigger liao.. so can feel more of her movements... I keep telling her dun stretch too much.. if not mummy ganna more stretchmarks then more rashes... cos my rashes occur only on the stretchmarks.... :p

dun worry about bb being hyperactive.... I find active is a good sign that they are doing well... so dun worry.
happy.gif

hi gingercat
i was planning to go solely on raspberry leaf tea only after i hit 36+ weeks lor. cos i scared later like wad mrs wong says premature birth den faintz. and prob will increase to 2 or 3 cups per day by then. for now will juz stick wif 1 cup first. my gynae had different view from yrs. he said wun help in labour cos if really help, then all the gynae will ask their patients to drink liao. so i oso confused cos mrs wong thinks otherwise from my gynae. but me thinking better try rather than not try at all cos who knows i might haf an easier delivery. so now taking mrs wong advice rather than my gynae.
happy.gif
guess muz be feeling so excited waiting for "the day" to come. dun forget to share wif us your labour story...think all the mummies here will be looking forward to reading it. *wink wink*

Hi mummies,
I'm new here but I've been reading the forum for the past few mths. I'm expecting a boy, EDD on 19th Nov, gynea is Dr. Yvvone Chan at TMC.
Went for my checkup yesterday. Baby is 2.3kg at 35wks. Have decided to donate baby's cord with SCBB. Any mummy needs details about SCBB, can check with me.

Hi mummies..
I'm a MTB..EDD'S 25 Nov..went for my checkup 2 wks ago and my baby was oni 1.7kg at 8 mths plus..quite worried..hope that everything would be fine when i go for my checkup next mon

Mi went for my checkup today... 2.5kg at 36w1d... &amp; abt 2cm dilate...
sad.gif
my gynae look surprise.. coz i nv felt any pain all these while...

i dun wan bb to pop so early... i... am... scared.... *kia si mode on*

gingercat,
dont say tat lah.. we 1st time mah.. tell u honestly, i also dont know how mucous plug look like.. if mine drop out also dont know...
kao_sticktongue.gif
i hope ur mummy n aunties saying is true lor.. my boy ar, active thru' out whole 24hrs.. only "relief" is he's abit "quiet" for a couple of hours when i'm sleeping.. then he'll start again n wake me up..

elmo,
wat u working as??? its time to slow down liaoz... i also "suffer" e same fate as u.. workload got heavier n more responsibilities since i got preggers.. finally last week i had 3 days mc, n had to inform my boss i reli cannot go back to work during mc.. then tell him again n again tat i'm due in 3 weeks time.. then he start to "realise", n this week its so much better liaoz..
hehehe.. isnt it amazing to see ur bb move??? can u see ur whole tummy moving also?? i only find it pain when he's using his knee / feet to push out.. other than that, it just looks like ur tummy making "waves" hor...
kao_smile.gif

tomorrow morning i going check up liaoz.. this time muz remember to ask doc abt my boy's weight.. so at least i know if he is really tat heavy n also is it safe if he decides to come early... everyone is predicting tat i'll give birth before EDD as my tummy is reli huge...
kao_smile.gif

welcome celline n ry2006...
kao_welcome2.gif

nitez nitez...

LittleCat,

Gynae just ask me not to do any housework or do anything strenous. I basically never do anything now.

Greybearie,

Wow! Did your gynae give you any medication? What did he say?

Welcome Celline &amp; ry2006!
happy.gif

ry2006,
Don't worry, my gf's baby also quite small at 8 months plus. Her doc asked her to slow down, don't be too stressed. Then her baby started to put on some weight. When born was about 2.5kg. But now he has caught up already... like normal baby size for his age. So don't worry too much.
happy.gif

hello mommies,
wow, seems like excitment is mounting with our EDD drawing nearer and nearer
happy.gif

Like to find out... did any mommies here went for a detailed scan at 8th month??? My SIL was secheduled for 1 but I was not... ironic thing is that both of us r seeing the same gynae at KKH. My SIL told me that the nurse at KKH told her that every preggie mom will hv 1 at 8th month leh.... so strange.

Oh yeh... I also bought a pkt of raspberry tea leaves, so when is the best time to start drinking it?

hi mummies...

i just came back from checkup just now... i'm going to be another mummy to "jump-ship" to be October mummy liaoz...
kao_sticktongue.gif

my boy is now 3.2kg at 36.5weeks... doc says his head very low now.. so he shd be arriving naturally in abt 2 weeks time.. so excited!!!
and the other thing, i told doc abt my boy's violent kicks n movement nowadays.. he keep giving us the "thumbs-up" action when my hubby describing the movements to him... he say its good, cos it means baby is very healthy n strong to be kicking like that....
yeah!!!!! i'm graduating soon n can see my boy liaoz...
kao_clap.gif

Hi Mummies

Came back from my check up today. Doc says dilated 2 cm and now hoping he will arrived by next week.

She will not admit me until I am 3 cm dilated so hopefully my waterbag can burst on its own.

By the way, a little update from Yoko. She is in labour ward now and her waterbag bursted 12am. So currently, she is waiting for full dilation and going to try for natural birth.
happy.gif
JiaYou Yoko!!!

hehehe!!! Yah, I so excited for her!!
happy.gif
Let's see who is the 2nd mum on the bench to pop. Keke!!! Greybearie, can it be u?

Jiayou to All Mummies!!!!

Dear Mummies,

Yoko has successfully delivered her baby Carisa @ abt 3.30pm today.

Congrates Yoko!!! So excited for u and hope u enjoy ur moment with ur newborn and hubby. Take good care!!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nickname</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Wt @ Birth</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>Delivery Date</TD><TD>Gyane</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoko</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Carisa Koh</TD><TD>2.8kgs @ 36 wks</TD><TD>01/11/06</TD><TD>Natural Delivery w Epidural</TD><TD>14/10/06</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiwi</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1.6 kg @ 32 wks</TD><TD>01/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bess</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Presley Low</TD><TD>3.12 kg @ 37 wks</TD><TD>02/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tatt</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>02/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifford C T Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cuclainne</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sofi Rania Mrtenson</TD><TD>1.5kgs @31 wks</TD><TD>03/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Loh Seong Feei</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingercat</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ignatius Lam</TD><TD>3.24kgs @ 36 wks 4 ds</TD><TD>04/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyJo</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>04/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clare</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.6kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>04/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pa &amp;Ma</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>05/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twendy</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.9kgs @ 32ks</TD><TD>06/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>JubJub</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>07/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rainger</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>3kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>07/11/06</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SC Chew</TD><TD>ME </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starz</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD>2kgs @31wks</TD><TD>07/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Cat</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dumbger</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Cayden Ng</TD><TD>2.7kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yong Voon Pin</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Greybearie</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.5kgs @ 36wks 1 ds</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mycrysania</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Corum Alexander Lee</TD><TD>3.2kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>08/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Wong Sum Keong</TD><TD>Pantai </TD></TR><TR><TD>cool baby</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>10/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>PoohGer</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>12/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>MT E </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearyhugs</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.74kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>13/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlyn</TD><TD>Boys-Twins</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.5kgs &amp; 1.7kgs @30wks</TD><TD>13/11/06</TD><TD>C-section</TD><TD>30/10/06</TD><TD>Dr Tony Tan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaymom</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>13/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eileen</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Xander</TD><TD>2.312kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof. S.C. Ng</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doggiemum</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.3kgs @ 30 weeks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>ChinChin</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jannie</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.8kgs @ 33 wks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tacey Lim</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>June 2006</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>2.8kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>14/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lee Lih Chern</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Betterworld</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>MT A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stacey</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2kgs @ 34 wks</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scribbler</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.4kgs @ 29 wks</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov mum</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Wayne Kan</TD><TD>2.442kgs @ 34 wks 2 ds</TD><TD>15/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr MT Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbroom</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>2.469kgs @35 wks</TD><TD>16/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov_mtb</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.5kg @ 34 wks</TD><TD>16/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsPiggy</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.545 @ 33 wks</TD><TD>16/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tun Lan</TD><TD>ES </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.34kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>17/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starmoon</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.8kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>19/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celline</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.3 kgs @ 35 wks</TD><TD>19/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joan</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.65 kgs @ 32 weeks</TD><TD>20/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>SheRhino</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.78kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>20/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chan HK</TD><TD>GE </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trixiebelle</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Riley Chan</TD><TD>1.9kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>22/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chris Ng</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>1.6kgs @ 29wks</TD><TD>22/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Seng Hin</TD><TD>ME </TD></TR><TR><TD>JovialGer</TD><TD>2 Boys -Twins</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2 &amp; 2.2kgs @ 34wks</TD><TD>23/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2 kgs@ 32 wks</TD><TD>24/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.296kgs @ 32 wks</TD><TD>24/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitysnow</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.95kgs @ 31 wks 4 ds</TD><TD>25/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>ry2006</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.7 kgs @ 32wks</TD><TD>25/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly Chin</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Martin Quah Zhi Xuan</TD><TD>1.8kgs @ 33 wks</TD><TD>27/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr. Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mei Lik</TD><TD>To be a Surprise</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1.82kgs @ 33 wks </TD><TD>28/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Noel Leong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lauren</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>28/11/06</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsPiggy</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2.545 @ 33 wks</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

WOW! that's amazing YOKO!! looking forward on my turn too..
happy.gif
been waiting patiently on my day hehe!!

Pls update for me Ginger pls..:

EDD: Nov 07
Baby Name: Vance Chng
Weight on 35th week: 2.2kg
DR: Lawrence Ang
Hospital: TMC

Hi, i have been having very terrible contractions lastnight, but dunno whether it's a false alarm or not sure..

This is my 2nd pregnancy, but its different in many ways.. Ive got a gal on my 1st pregnancy, She does'nt move around that much, maybe she likes to sleep lah.. and i never feel any contraction till the day i deliver,
but this 2nd preg BOY-BOY is extremely active!! been moving, rocking, shaking &amp; summersault from morning till evening wonder if he gets sleep..
happy.gif
then pain here &amp; there,

Lastnight feels like crying as i feel a very very sharp pain kinda on my Pubic area &amp; it goes on &amp; off from 9pm till 1am. I am not sure if it is a contraction and i dunno how to time it up..

I will be on my 37th week in 3 days time, i'll be having a check up on that day as well, hopefully everything goes fine..
happy.gif

To all Nov Mom's Best Wishes!!!

Hi Gingercat,

Excited for you! Did you manage to ballot for The Premiere?

Elmo,
Are you still getting the Braxton Hicks contractions freqruently? I have been having it every day since this morning. Very irritating. I hope this is not a sign that I am going to give birth anytime soon cos it is only my 35th week.

Yoko,
Congratulations!

Wow...congratulations Yoko....so excited..

i still waiting for my baby to pop &amp; i also duno i got dilated or not. only next wed then check up.

Jia You all Nov mummies!!

Hi Betterworld,

Nope, we decided not to buy the DBSS after several discussion with my PILs. For that kind of price we are paying for a DBSS flat, my hubby rather get a EA or EC. Even the 5 rm resales in Tampines is much cheaper and bigger than this the premiere. I told hubby since we are not rushing for a house for the time being, y not settle one thing at a time. keke!! Buying a resales flat is much faster than a new one.
happy.gif

P.S : I can have my own decor for the house too. For DBSS, if we do not like the design, they will not deduct additional monies for us too.
sad.gif
I dun like the wardrobe and kitchen. All too small.

Wow congrats to U,Yoko
kao_happy.gif
!!! Yr labour seems long(15hrs) hor. Do share with us yr birth story when u settle down at home with Carisa..

Everything seems so fast &amp; real now.Me starting to feel kan cheong alrdy...Tomolo wake up 1st thing better go pack my hospital bag!!
kao_scared.gif

Back