(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

Hi Garfield,

Reena now is using Niepia (L) during night. Very soft and can last until next day morning. You can try it!

Jennifer,

Just to check with u if wanna to order Niepia minimum how many pack? and how much per pack n how many piece per pack? Can u sell me few pieces of Niepia L size for Nianqi to try?

Hi all, just bought lucas for his 10mth growth assesment on sat.

Well, i guess he is also one of the small size BB here also. PD was asking us about our growth history, me and hubby one. Everything was normal but only abit small in size however still acceptable. He is weighting at 8.5kg, length 70cm(abit short ler). Head was at the smallest side also, measuring at 43cm only.

Well as long as he eat, drink and poo/pee, everything should be fine. I guess so......

stacey
may I know pamper baby dry is velro or sticker type? the size compare to huggies is bigger or smaller?

I have no idea to use which diaper already. That day use huggies pull up pant n it leaks at the sideway n my hubby's shirt was all wet because he was carrying my boy. I haven't tried pamper before but afraid L size will be too small for him. He is now wearing huggies dry L size but a bit tight at the thight.

hi eileen,
pampers baby dry uses velcro closure.. like mamy poko kind. sizing wise, if compared to huggies dry huggies dry size L is larger than pampers baby dry size L. for pampers baby dry L its for 9kg to 14kg. its the one in the pink packaging. brandon is now using size L and its just nice for him.. if huggies dry, its still a little too big for him..

just called huggies tell them regarding the leak problem for the pull up pant. They will send me the sample to try if it ok, then they will exchange mine for me. They will also send me the huggies dry comfort n ultra XL size to try. Service not bad hor!

stacey
Thanks.
my boy is 9.5kg now but the L size seems a bit small for him. Can't imagine he has to wear XL size n it might be very long, hehe!

Jennifer
Tried nepia b4 liao not bad no leakage but will buy only if there sale(like ntuc last time promo 2 for $26.95) bah cos use for nite nia.

Jene
think will try a few pcs first then get 1 pkt cos hubby and me hate sticker type btw will get from forum WTB first.

bbgal,

I pm u this morning but haven got your reply leh....wanna to sms u but lost your phone no so can u sms me instead?

Hello Mummies,

Can help me to vote for Wayne?

http://www.tokomama.com/smforum/index.php?action=gallery;cat=2

You just need to register and left a comment for him.

Gotta look for by meijia. Cause no indication of Wayne's name.

Thanks so much
happy.gif

Hi PPP,

Oh, just realized that Reena is using Nepia (M) now.
48 per pack,you can order directly from:
62262650@for free delivery. If they don't provide sampling, I can give u two pieces to try.

>> Garfield,
Not sure whether it will be cheaper if you order directly. Heard that the price will be $13 per pack, maybe in bulk, at least 4.

hi mummies! how's everyone?

i jus came back from overseas trip...1 week away from my cayden...cannot take it ah!!!! i cry at the hotel the first night away from him liao...so useless.

Hey mummies,
so long never catch up n play with all the cuties....
anyone interested to celebrate mid-autumn festival together, take lanterns n eat mooncakes... must find an ideal place oso, any suggestions/ideas?

Congrats Dumbger! Finally back from trip to Cayden's side. How was his first reaction seeing u?

Owen is using Prokids L size now. At times oso leak.. Wanna change brand liao.

stacey, is the color of the packing for the pampers baby dry u bought red?

hmmm..am wondering won't it be very cumbersome if bb shits in pull-up pants?

Sigh,

nanny's daughter suffered from throwing out and lau sai and just get well today, today martin's turn throwing out what every he takes, worst thing is we will take flight from JB to Penang. I can't imaging how can i cope with these.
sad.gif
(((((((((

Hi Strawberry,
actually it's the same for pull-up pants coz you can tear open the sides when u need to remove it. No need to pull the pants down.

Hi Jaline,
I support your idea of meeting up. But maybe not at night. Afternoon or evening is ok i think.

Hi strawberry,
yup the packaging is red in colour.
happy.gif

Hi jaline,
Count me and brandon in for the mid-autumn's festival celebrations. it's been a while since we had a gathering!
happy.gif

Hi Jene,
Mid-autumn festival is on 25th Sep (lunar date 15th Aug), so maybe can organise ard 22 Sep (sat) or 23 Sep (sun).
I need ideas & votes whether u gals prefer sat or sun, timing and venue...

Let's start the ball rolling:-
1. Jaline - sat or sun ok, prefer afternoon time, venue (still cracking my head)
2. Jene
3. Stacey
4. Trixiebelle
5. Mei Lik

Hi Jene,
Mid-autumn festival is on 25th Sep (lunar date 15th Aug), so maybe can organise ard 22 Sep (sat) or 23 Sep (sun).
I need ideas & votes whether u gals prefer sat or sun, timing and venue...

1. Jaline - sat or sun ok, prefer afternoon time, venue (still cracking my head)
2. Jene
3. Stacey
4. Trixiebelle
5. Mei Lik
6.Babygal_1(anything)

wow garthering,

where har? I put my name down 1st, if venue ok than i come, ok

2. Jene
3. Stacey
4. Trixiebelle
5. Mei Lik
6.Babygal_1(anything)
7.Tiwi

i want to come but dunno can make it or not. my flight back from holland should be arriving on sun 6:30am leh.

oh yah, so happy that my girl can drink using a straw 2 days ago!!! lousy avent, doesnt come with a straw cup accessory. i have to go get a new mag mag cup. waste my $$$ cos my girl dunno how to drink properly from the avent spouts.

2. Jene
3. Stacey
4. Trixiebelle
5. Mei Lik
6.Babygal_1(anything)
7.Tiwi
8. Luanfang

I want to join too if the venue is ok.

2. Jene
3. Stacey
4. Trixiebelle
5. Mei Lik
6.Babygal_1(anything)
7.Tiwi
8. Luanfang
9.Wayne's Mummy (Sat whole day ok, sunday evening)

To add on:

2. Jene - sat afternoon or sunday afternoon
3. Stacey
4. Trixiebelle
5. Mei Lik
6.Babygal_1(anything)
7.Tiwi
8. Luanfang

Hihihi....i wanna join too if venue ok...but hor, if take lantern in the afternoon wl b a bit weird leh...
biggrin.gif
...anyway, im fine with both date & suit majaority date & time lor..

2. Jene - sat afternoon or sunday afternoon
3. Stacey
4. Trixiebelle
5. Mei Lik
6.Babygal_1(anything)
7.Tiwi
8. Luanfang
10. Shannon

jus to share share...my 2 nortti boy boy pic

954597.jpg

Hi Pauline,
Can i order one box of strawberry mini roll and 6 trays of eclairs?
They all can be frozen right? Thinking of serving them during Ashley's 1st birthday on Nov 4th?

Hi Bbgal....i got the same potty also! but hor Yuheng cannot sit still there n poo poo...he will scream and struggle to stand up...haiz....

Hi babyblush...i trying him to get use to the potty but not successful yet...PaMa's Hayley can poo poo in the potty already u know..i personally dun 1 to train so early also but my ah lao n mil keep harrassing me when to train him loh...

Peng, bbgal and babyblush,

I am thinking also when to potty train Wayne. Read from books, girl are more easy to train than boy.

Think I will start when Wayne reaches 1. Hopefully he can sit still in the potty.

peng, just wondering how the kid let you know she wants to use the potty when they can't even speak and walk?

my girl's timing is quite fixed(first thing when she wakes up) hahaha, so maybe i should just let her sit at the potty when she wakes up. ??? I'm quite puzzled now, cos potty training didn't even cross my mind yet, tot it is something that we teach them only after 1 yr old.

I started potty training for Zhe Lei very early but not success. He always scream n wants to move away. So I have stopped it.

My boy is using cloth diaper so before I change the diaper for him, I will carry him to the toilet to pee. Normally he will pee unless no urine! But there were a few times, when I ask him to pee, his poo poo also come out. Then I will start to shout for help. I think I will start his potty training again very soon.

Back