(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Crystallized,
Me dun know leh. My mum keep telling me wun so soon give birth one.. maybe I just gan jong lah... esp. after my Eldest SIL give birth, I have even more urge to deliver early... envy lah maybe...

My friend hor, din even have the bb engaged before she deliver leh. Maybe only during the labour time but not before that... so think depends hor... her waterbag burst before her bb engaged i think.

I also got a emergency line to call my gynae. Those kind where gynae later will call back one lor. My gynae told me unless bleeding, call her first.

Dun worry, if i pop, sure sms you all... haa...
maybe you will pop before me... haa...

vivian,
rest as and when u can ba... tmr u will know if Rhys is engaged. dun forget to pack panty n some pads also hor.

coolcoolmum,
think once 7cm dilated cannot administer epidural liao.

chix essence
============
i know my dad sure wan me to drink cos 1st tri he oredi asked me to drink but i refused cos i hate chix essence. the effect on me is opposite from u ladies. i makes me more sleepy than ti shen. last time exams dad will make me drink when i burn mid-night oil then sekali after drinking i so sleepy cannot study. then we tried another time i drink b4 going for exams, same thing happened. got so sleepy that cannot concentrate to do my paper. so now i give up on chix essence. will prob only take DOM or Yomeishu ba.

Selina, actually Chix ess and DOM not really ti shen for me (I knocok out when I take DOM), but on the whole when i took all these thing during confinement I can feel more energised and I don't have the fatigue feelings.

Vivian
dun kan cheong ah, will hv false contractions. thats wat i think lah, esp we so advanced stage liao.
lol.gif

dun worry lah, juz wait for another few wks then can see ur darling liao. enjoy the time while he is still in ur tummy. thats wat i try to think. coz aft bb pops, its a totally new different situation alrdy.

yah heard some babies engaged juz prior to delivery, but i read tt its usually for 2nd time mummies. dunno how many actually happen to 1st time mummy. i did tell my baby to get engaged liao, so i can deliver him.
happy.gif

hehehe, yah man, lets see who pops 1st hor?
lol.gif

Selina,
mayb when u take chix essence during confinement, its different? perhaps can give it a try 1st? if u do take DOM/yomeishu, think its oso gd enuff.
happy.gif

Just now i was practically "stucked" outside the bathroom door......cos the moment i step out, the back is so painful that i cannot move....its a short sharp pain whenever i try to move a step forward....have been standing there still in pain until i hop myself to the side of the bed to rest...

i used to cook dinner at home everyday...with this pain i dun tink i can continue cooking liao for the rest of the mth until i deliver....

crystallized,
Since your gynae's instruction is to call TMC, then just follow bah.
My gynae's instruction is to call him before further actions. That time I called him at midnite on his HP hahaha...
Who knows, maybe the penalty is waived?
Brands chicken essence is nice mah. I only take plain chicken essence. I heard cordyceps is very bitter? Is ok to take any kinds of chicken essence. All are good for us.
Yu Ren Sheng chicken essence looks diluted but is not lor. Quite nice also, taste like New Moon. Normal price is $19.90 (I think).
I do take chicken essence on and off, but remember to drink lots of water. Also, before setting off for hospital to delivery, you can drink 1 bottle of chicken essence. No one told me to drink when I delivery my gal. My collegues they took 2 bottles which I head from gynae "is too much, 1 bottle is enough". Is common to feel tired now cos you are going to due soon.

coolcoolmum,
I'm not sure with the epidural cos I din take epidural.
No need to worry if it will be too painful to walk. Once reach hospital, there's wheelchair and nurses to help.
Hmm can't really answer to your qns cos different mothers experience different kinds of contractions. BH is usually not painful (but mine is painful lah), and it goes off in a while. Whereas for real contractions, you will know it. Like menses pain. It will "attack" suddenly with an interval timing, then slowly become more intense and frequent. Usually at the lower part.
Usually 3rd trimester, our body is heaty, so should take more liang stuff rather than heaty stuff lor.

Vivian,
tummy lower, means going to due soon
happy.gif

My mum and aunts are commenting I will be due early too, cos of my swelling. Partly becos I delivered my gal at Week 36, so most likely abt the same.

Selina,
Actually hor, I realised hor, after drinking chicken essence, must go and have a nap first before I feel fresh leh.
And also hor, after drinking DOM hor, must sleep immediately, if not will vomit everything out and feel feverish. Same as Coral, I knock out after drinking DOM. After waking up the next morning, can really feel energised.

jenny, coral, crystallized,
i will try to take chix essence during confinement cos i know my dad will insist one lor. n sure alot of pple will give so if i dun take then nobody will take then wasted.

aspialle,
dun cook liao lah.

ladies,
i'm beginning to not to sleep well oredi. my hip right down to calf n ankle will ache and pain like mad every night after i sleep on one side for too long. then change side then the other side will have same effect. morning wake up both sides also pain. keep changing sides every night
sad.gif

Hi Jenny

Like you I also gave birth to my son when he was Week 36. So this time round dont know whether will be early or not?

Did your doctor tell you anything on this?

Regards

update news.
after scan, bb only 1.9kg weight. so,the doc gav my collegue pil to hold the contraction . but i think her bb wanna come out early. she throw out all the medicine doct gave. no bian, doc said must operate liao. so, i think she oredi enter to the delivery room lor. so excited for her. then my bb oso excited. keep on kicking. i hav to tell him not ur time yet. hehe........wait mummy finish the 3 weeks work 1st.,

Talking about chix essence, anyone heard before we proceed to hospital for our labour, to drink 1 bottle to ti shen and bo qi?

Jenny
think seldom got gynae give patients their HP coz scully got paranoid patients then they no need to sleep liao!
lol.gif

yah i will call TMC direct.
happy.gif

Yah cordyceps is v bitter. i oso dun like. but i dun understd why i like tt particular brand of chix essence wif cordyceps leh. siao siao.
crazy.gif

Haha, i haven tried New Moon & Yu Ren Sheng chix essence so cant compare. i v fussy one lah.
crazy.gif

yah my mum told me to drink 2 bottles of chix essence b4 i admit myself to hospital. i did think tt 2 btls like a lot leh. so i will prob oso take 1 btl as well.
happy.gif

seriously so far i dunno whether chix essence or DOM helps to ti shen. but since my mum says it helps, then no harm drinking it lah. i dun feel any effect on me leh.

Selina
Yah sure got ppl will give chix essence, but dunno whether issit enuff to last me thru the confinement if i wan to take 2 btls a day. meaning i need at least 56 btls. hahaha...
lol.gif

i think its v common 4 aches and cramps now. same thing happened to me. think i record last nite man.. woke up 5 times 4 toilet trips. wah kao..
crazy.gif

aspialle,
now better dun do anything if u dun feel well. am sure ur hb wun mind tt u r not in the condition to cook. muz take care of urself & baby leh.

Hi mummy to be

Came across this article on raspberry tea helps in labour, bf etc.. wonder how true is it... more details on it @
www.momsmind.com.sg
www.babynme.com.sg

Raspberry Tea
It has also been shown to strengthen & tone the uterine wall and help to make delivery easier and speedier by helping the uterus contract more efficiently and helps expel the placenta after.

thanks crystallised and selina
luckily my mum coming over to stay with me when my hb is away then hopefully she can cook for me to eat ba....

selina
is ur pain getting better? i still experience it on and off, seeing my gynae next thurs.

aspialle
have more rest, don't cook already lah. Must relax now bo pian mah maybe ask someone to cook for u for buy takeaway although not healthy...

Selina
me also occasionally feel the pain at night and cannot sleep well the whole night, morning when wake up lagi worst. Was wondering any remedy can help??

<font color="ff0000">menstrual type uncomfort
==============================
help needed! experiencing menstrual type uncomfort at lower abs. not painful but just uncomfortable. really reminds me of pre-preg when menses due. any cause for concern?????

will monitor somemore than see if need to call gynae. those who experience false alarm b4 can advice how the feeling is roughly. tks
</font>

Selina,
try to take some chicken essence bah. My mum said at least for 40 days min.
Aiyo, since last week, I've been waking up at 4am everyday and can't get back to sleep. When almost going to fall asleep, my alarm goes off.

jackiejon,
Gynae didn't say anything. But I think more or less about the same range of week bah?

esther,
Yes, I heard but is 2 bottles. See my earlier post to crystallized.
Gynae said drink 1 bottle will do.

crystallized,
My gynae give his HP to all patients leh.
Wat brand is that?

jenny / crystallized,
frm straits times, Brands essence of chicken got promotion lel.
essence of chicken $16.50
essence of chicken wif cordyceps $16.80
all package come with 2 extra botle.
how come wif &amp; without cordyceps only diff $0.30??

Jasmine,
ya, thats the promo right now. Good buy, but I think crystallized said she dun like Brands. I'm thinking if I should stock up more. Cos $16.50 for 8 bottles quite worth.
Dunno leh, think the cordyceps only a bit of taste nia bah?

Jasmine
oh thats gd to hear ur mum is coming over to stay wif u.
happy.gif

haha, i dunno how come the diff is only $0.30. mayb not so popular and they clearing stocks?
uhoh.gif

esther
i alrdy bought the raspberry tea leaf but haven started drinking coz i need a sieve to filter off the leaves. if i continue to wait, think i will pop liao. haha
lol.gif

Selina
dun worry, tt day i LS for 4 times in a day. heehehe i dun care abt it.

dun panic. i get the pre-menstrual like lower abdominal cramps almsot every morning. i dun think aby cause 4 worry unless got bleeding. relax k
happy.gif
if u r still worried, call &amp; check wif gynae.

false contraction 4 me is tightening and a bit pain on my tummy, its not on lower abdomen.

jenny
i 4got wat brand liao. i go back tonite check liao then let u noe. all i can rem is red pkg on the box.

u nvr tried chix essence wif cordyceps b4 ah? i dunno how issit like for other brands, but 4 the one i tell u abt, i like the taste v v much.
happy.gif

crystallized,
tks. not really worried but jus wanna b sure cos i pai sei to call gynae cos i called him on a few times for silly symptons. will keep monitoring n see how. anyway will b 36 wks tmr. relax.........

selina
yah juz relax. most times the cramps will go away aft a while. u try drinking some warm water? coz of cramps, i actually avoid cold drinks. juz like last time when i had pre-menstrual cramps, i avoid cold drinks and take warm ones. it helps abit.
happy.gif

Aspialle, I think sometimes when bb press on some of our nerves can expereince sharp pain. A few times I got to stop walking due to the sharp pain. This morn very sharp pain at virginal area too.

Selina, I've been having that feeling at lower tummy since yday afternoon. Aching cramp like pain so i keep thinking I might just delivery early. Or is it just our body slowly adjusting to prepare for labour in a few weeks' time???

I'm just feeling so excited now...

Selina,

i also experience menstrual type pain at lower abs. Gynea told me that it could be uterus is expanding so told me not to worry. For me, it happens once a day. Maybe you can monitor first then decide if u want to ask ur gynea

Jenny
so far i only tried wif cordyceps only. wat r the other varieties? din take note.

then u stick to plain ones lor. 4 me, i nvr liked chix essence and thot all tasted like Brand's one until i chanced upon the one my ILs bought and "fell in love" wif it!
lol.gif
crazy rite? else i dun think i will b so adventurous as well.

crystallized,
yah. must learn to relax.

coral,
yah mayb body starting to prepare for labour liao. really left like menses coming like that so kept going toilet to check... ha ha really reminded me of pre-preggie time.

Coral
u r right. i oso think the cramps r a way of preparing us for the labour. contract, release... thats why i dun worry. but provided no bleeding.
lame.gif

Selina
but i muz tell u when the false contractions hit me, i went numbed and blank. totally 4got how to relax and i was stunned. hehehe
lol.gif
i kept trying to do deep breathing but was not v successful coz i wasnt concentrating. and imagined i still wanna poo? scare the hell outta me.
lame.gif
but coral's incident was more scary.

selina,
yeah...try to monitor this afternoon. if still feel uncomfotbale, then shld call ur gynae to check. actually i oso called my gynae few times for sully symptons. even during visit too. dunno my gynae will 'buay tahan' or not.

crystallized,
aspille 's mum come over to stay wif her, not me lal. my mum at m'sia oo...

jenny,
hmm...i think mayb i shld buy 1 pack since u all said hav to drink 1 bottle b4 going to labour. dun wan to stock up coz i never try drinking essence of chicken. i oso worry tat whether i used to ROM or not.

I jus see my gynea yesterday. My bb is 2.8 now and tomolo is my 36wks.

he thinks i need a Csect since the bb is big and i am quite short with small hip.

he also say that i can still try for natural if really cannot then go Csect. But, i dun know what to choose leh.

Abit scary if i try liao experience all kinda of pains....then cannot then cut open...
sad.gif

Coral, Selina,
I think body is preparing for labour soon. I have this sharp and pain near the vagina area when I was about to due 2 weeks before my delivery to my No 1. Couldn't really walk w/o support and had to walk real slow. So get ready to be Mummies!!!
happy.gif

Jasmine,
try to drink a bit. I also dun drink last time. Die die force myself to drink chicken essence and DOM.

crystallized,
Not sure of other varieties, din take note. Anyway I find those chinese tonixs very bitter

Jasmine
Pai seh! i blur liao. sotong me!
embarrassed.gif
aiyoh! u ah! selina getting worried abt the cramps, and here u r wondering how come u nvr get cramps?
crazy.gif

Jenny
i heard abt sharp vaginal pain. dunno how issit like but sounds so scary.
sad.gif
not all will kena rite?

yah chinese tonics all bitter one. horrible.

i din come in to this thread yest only, realised so many archive liao... hvnt finished reading all the post yet.

Jenny, Janice,
i oso saw the creams displayed at the nurse's table. din ask oso cos i tink now too late to use stretch mark cream liao...

tink for my #1, Dr Ang recommended Dr Keoy for my ger. when stil in hospital, i rem he'll come in the morning to tell me he had checked my bb, blah.. blah.. blah.. i oso din ask him any qns cos dunno wat to ask. actually i oso no preference on wic PD attend to my bb in hospital cos i don intend to go back to the PD aft discharge.

Coolcoolmum,
ya, i was 34 wks during my last gynea appt. i 4got to ask abt my bb's wt, but gynea told me she's quite small. he din tell me wat to eat or wat i shld do to boost bb's wt leh. he only told me to call him immediately if i experience frequent and consistent contractions. he gave me some pills to take to relax the tummy muscles so tat i wont get too intense BH.

I've been eating durains like almost once a week, but bb don seem to hv absorb leh.

coral
hehe..taping error. boss inside room. hahaha.......

crystallized
no lar. coz most of u experience BH &amp; cramp ma.. &amp; my ED oso quite near to u all. so, jz wondering lol.. &amp; i got feeling tat my bb wont come out early. mayb he will stay till 40wks...

crystallized,
sharp vaginal pain dun sounds scary lah, just pain pain nia. I think not all will kena.

jackiejon,
Am into 34 weeks. Gynae din tell me to standby. Err... think I will start to pack my bag... maybe next week or the week after... Not much worry lah.

Bunny,
Dr Keoy is my No 1 PD lor. Actually I only went back to him for the 1st checkup, after that I went to GP. I asked hb this morning if wanna request for PD, hb said no need lah, take whoever is around, since we will not be going back to PD. But I prefer Dr Ong as my No 2 PD leh. At least got a record with him.

jenny,
dun scare me lah. i not really ready in work wise. can wait better. must keep telling my boy not time yet.

hey u really dun like chinese herbs issit. is it not toxins ok. it is tonic. gd for you
kao_laugh.gif
just joking...

misterygal,
think u better think properly. try natural then go for c-section also means extra cost, i think. ur gynae think 2.8kg big. like the rest says the weight buay zun so u may wanna ask your gynae how zun so can help u better decide.

bunny,
eat durian also not absorbing? try more meat lor. lean ones of course. i take a lot of beef, well done. dun like well done beef but no choice. think that's y my boy quite big. i take beef like almost every other day type lor. u might wanna try.

Jasmine,
I also no sharp pain recently. Only few months back, experienced pain twice like whole tummy twisted.

Selina,
Since everybody who experienced the pain said it's normal, u relax and monitor for awhile ba. Dun worry too much.

Jenny, Bunny,
Dr Ang asked me to call the clinic phone number if any of the 3 symptoms appear. The clinic number is forwarded to his hp.

Crytsallized,
If you r talking about the red box chix ess with cordyceps, i think it's "Polleney" brand. i.e. Bao3 ling2.

<font color="aa00aa"><u>October 06 Mother-to-be details updated on 8 September 2006</u></font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Nick</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">BB Gender</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">BB Name</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Wt @ Birth</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Birth Method</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">EDD</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Graduation</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">MTBs Age</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Gynae</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Hospital</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><font size="-1">Love Nest</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCES</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2kg each @ 33wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0077aa">C-section</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">20 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MAH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dover</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">LittleKid</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.65kg @ 32wks</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">Induction</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">26 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Judy Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">coolcoolmum</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">Induction/Natural</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">5 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Joyceln Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Merah</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">C-section</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23 Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">11 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MAH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">shirlin</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Vivian </font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">Rhys</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">3kg @ 36wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MAH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Han How Chuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.615kg @ 35wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MAH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">02 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ilovemybabyg</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">Chelsey</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">1.84kg @ 34wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr KW Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">GEH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">yoyo</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">03 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.7kg @ 34wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">koh</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">04 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Lee-Tung</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chia Yee Tien</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MEH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.4kg @ 35wks</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">Natural w/o Epidural</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">06 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Selina Ang</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">Caleb</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.6kg @ 34wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">07 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Gordon Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">GEH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.041kg @ 34wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Koh Gim Hwee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">RH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Loyang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.8kg @ 35wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Clementi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">wtan</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.143kg @ 34wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">08 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Koh Gim Hwee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">RH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tampines</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MAH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">KCM</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.1kg @ 33wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">09 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">32</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Loh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Lena</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Dee Dee</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">beanie</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Bunny</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Coral</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.2kg @ 33wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Simei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Esther</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.098kg @ 33wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr C H Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MAH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Emily Chua</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">Ethan</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.076kg @ 32wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">16 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr C.H Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MAH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">McNair</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">Jaslyn</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.3kg @ 34wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">16 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">janice</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">Andrea</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">1.5kg @ 29wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Queenstown</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Josephine</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">1.8kg @ 33wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yu Su Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Batok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L.Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Van</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Poon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MAH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Cherrios</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Mary Rauff</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">NUH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">babe76</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">Klara</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr PK Teo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MAH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">doreen</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">1.9kg @ 31wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Caroline Khi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bishan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">aspialle</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">Ted</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chee</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Freshpoison77</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MAH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">cneo</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MAH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">smileybaby</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">1.6kg @ 30wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Prof Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tampines</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">jackiejon</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">Joanna</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">2.1kg @ 32wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Seng Kang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">mmummyjoy</font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">PRINCE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adrain</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Beloved</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">mango16</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">1.64kg @ 30wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">MAH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">storm</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font color="0077aa"><font size="-1">1.8kg @ 32wks</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><font color="0077aa">C-section</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">luckyme</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3rd_4th week</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">Total PRINCES</font></font></TD><TD><font color="0000ff"><font size="-1">22</font></font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">Total PRINCESS</font></font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000"><font size="-1">19</font></font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

jasmine
another possibility is tt perhaps u hv experienced BH but not aware as the intensity might b mild? i realised tt aft my gynae told me abt BH and realised tt i actually felt it for quite a while w/o realising it. else i think some pple r juz fortunate enuff not to experience any nonsense till delivery.
happy.gif

Jenny
hehehe, quickly start packing ur bag. scully we become nxt door neighbours in TMC? kekeke
biggrin.gif

Janice
i not sure issit polleney brand. muz go home to check. but i really like the taste. cordyceps not too overpowering. if i get to drink this brand, i will take it w/o complaints.
happy.gif

Actually I hate Chix Ess. Never drink it until last year confinement. Last tiem classmates drink for exam, bro. also drink but i find it yucky. I think warming it make them taste less yucky. Can't remember who, but someone add to milo.

Selina,
I always have the menses pain the whole day, only feel uncomfortable.
Then there is this very sharp pain down there 3 to 4 times a day that does not last very long, my gynae told me that sharp pain is BH and the menses pain is my baby very low liao.
I LS every day, feel very good cos u clear everyday.

509552.png

Selina,
hahaha... din realise I type "Toxins" leh hahaha...

Janice,
Can call clinic no., that emergency no. or even Dr Ang's HP. All will be routed to his HP.

crystallized,
Choy choy, you going to due anytime but not me hor. I haven't pack bag, haven't clean up the bb bouncer, and still got some outstanding clotings not wash yet... But I find myself still not gan cheong wor...
Talking about this hor, my hb was telling my gal yesterday if she knew her dear mummy (refers to me) was cooking maggie mee at 2am to eat after her waterbag burst. My gal looked at my hb and smiled!

Coral,
Ya, warm up the chicken essence will get rid some of the smell. But my aunt said if dare to drink w/o warming is best. But she said during confinement time, must warm up before drinking.

Back