(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Hi doggiemummy,

check with my mum. She say 10 or 15 mins apart will do. No specific timing..

Hi babygrace,

thks for the info on what pre-natal class teaches.

Hi crystalised,

y not try going back to sleep? Normally, if i cant get back to sleep, laze ard in bed until I'm willing to get up. My hb can't tahan me lazing in bed.
 


Hi MTBs!
Wow! Today sat also active ah? Last weekend not much from u gals leh. Long weekend huh? I also woke up early today..6plus, cause I set alarm to go bank at my mum's place to sign some docs. Haiz...den went back to sleep til 8am. hee..

U gals wun believe the Queue at the bank! LoNG ok?! Many ppl can't wait to get their ang pow from govn.
biggrin.gif


Hi Delphine,
I went to gynae yesterday. BB always same pose, can't see gender..Gynae gave me a Big "MAYBE" is a girl. Can't confirm. Now BB is 9.69 cm lor!

Hi Babygrace,
Lucky U! Heard many ppl say mummies will look ugly when preggie with boy wor..
lame.gif


Hi Jenny,
U did the blood test 1 day b4 delivery?! Aiyo..so not only blood test wasted, but the cervix test too...

Wow! Lost 19 kg within 1 month of delivery?! Can be poster girl for those slimming centres liao! **ENVY ENVY** What's your normal weight?
 
crystallized,
yes jenny is right. it's me who lost until it was lesser than pre-pregnancy weight. I gained 13kg during my 1st pregnancy but my baby was born small at 2.4kg. I took me 3 mths before i could fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes. My weight went even lower after i stop bfg cos breasts not as heavy now.
My weight gain for this pregnancy is very slow, so far only put on 1 kg. i'm still eating normally leh, so i guess the rest got burnt up in running my boy.
i checked with gynae today and he says bb is of normal size so no cause for worry.
 
Hi Delphine,
Me 15 wk 5 days today. Hope can know BB's gender on 9th of June during detailed scan lor. U also 15th wk right? I wanted to see Dr. A woodworth initially but clinic not opened.So ended up seeing Dr Ang whose clinic is very far from my place..3 weeks see 1 time, ok lah..

Hi Babygrace,
I see some preggie women also seem slim leh. Unless u see their tummy, otherwise also dun look pregnant. Mayb your figure is like theirs?

Hi MTBs,
after seeing the posts on beancurd, now I scare to eat tofu. My favourite yong tau foo ..now only dare eat those veg and fish paste stuff liao..

What about suan mei ah? Think contains some preservatives also..
 
Wah pls lah Janice,
Dun remind me of the cervix test lah! Eeeks!
And pls hor, I'm big size mum hor (70kg hor). I think my weight gain is due to the serious water retention lor. So when the water retention was gone, the weight dropped as well. Thats why it so painful during the massage session!
Talking about preggie women who still slim, I think Wong Li Lin is an example. I have 2 colleagues also like tat. Unless you see their tummies, if not still as slim as a bamboo stick.
 
janice,
yup, for my first pregnancy, can't tell that i'm pregnant from the back view or when i'm seated.
i always joke that i'm like an Ethopian, have skinny limbs and a bloated tummy. haha
 
Gemini,
i got try to laze in bed, if my hb ard, i can laze for longer time but yest i was alone, so usually i dun laze for more than 30 mins. hahaha
lol.gif
sometimes laze a while will make me go to sleep, but not all the time.

bbgrace,
many mummies will envy u lah. little weight gain is ok as long as bb is healthy.
happy.gif


wah ladies, envy those mummies looked so slim during pregnancy leh. dun think i belong to the lucky category.

then these few days, i realised suddenly my bras too tight 4 me! i dunno issit overnite growth or i din noticed it all these while. goodness! i cld hardly breathe when i sit down!
crazy.gif
buay tahan then i quickly go and buy bra extensions.

aiyoh, tt means my weight gain coming soon!!!
sad.gif
coz whenever i gained weight, my face and arms (top body) will show 1st...
 
Jenny,
Thks 4 ur reply! Am gg shopping tmrw! YEAH!
proud.gif
hope can find nice dresses! i find dresses v comfy. tummy can juz let it bulge out. hehehe
biggrin.gif
 
hi ladies

am now 3mths pregnant.. what type of food should i avoid? hav been drinking tea and green tea.. isit too "liang"? I have been taking spicy food as well..

Appreciate ur advice and feedback.. thank u!
 
Janice
Buying 2 sets of things of the same thing is a bit boring for me lor
happy.gif
hehee... no fun
Ya think will train them to have different things then get them to share

Gemine
Thanks . Will remember to keep them at least 15 mins apart
happy.gif
 
Hi Janice,

Me in my 18weeks liao... aiya... same as you when i'm in my 15 weeks, also cant see gender cos baby legs close tight tight.. haha.. so now wait for my appt on 20may & detailed scan on 27may.
 
crystallized,
Welcomed. Not much variety in that shop, but the materials used are quite comfortable for the hot weather now. I got 3 dresses there, think got 30% off for dresses leh.

sweetiepie88,
Different ppl react to different food, so can't really advise you what to avoid. The ones that I can think of is raw food (sashimi, 1/2 boiled egg) and shelled seafood (topshell, lala, oyster). You need to experience the food and see how you feel later on. Then avoid that food for a period of time before you try again. Tea and green tea are ok as long as not more than 6 cups per day. For me, I took a lot of spicy food.
 
hi ladies,
everyone's active this LWE yah... a lot to catch up. will read them again slowly.

Delphine, Gemini, Vivian,
Pungool MTBs. Sure we can always meet up for coffee (sit in coffee place n drink fruit juice). But I wont b back in Punggol until prob June. Will stay another month in mum's place then move back. HB cant wait for me to move back. I asked to eat brown rice (he hates it) but when i say gd for bb, he said ok n bought a small pack... so sweet of him...
happy.gif


Losing weight after delivery
I'm 55kg now. About 3kg more than my pre-pg weight. In fact I actually lost about 5kg in 1st trimester. So apparently, i put on quite a fair bit. So sad.... hope i can lose it cos it will b expensive to change wardrode... chaeper to lose weight...
 
Karen,
My advise not t take any tea during pregnancy, once a while is okay cos tea contains caffeine that will cause hyper-active (heard from my boss)
 
crystallized,
which decaf tea bags did you get?
These days i love drinking the ginger and lemon tea from Marks and Spencers. helps with stomach on gassy days.
Or when i need a hot drink at night, i'll drink the M&S lavender and camomile tea with a bit of honey. Both tea are caffeine-free.
 
Hi Jenny,
So u mean your normal weight is 49kg (70kg minus 19kg)? Wow... i always wanted my ideal weight to be 48kg leh..Cos I'm not very tall lah.

Huh? U mean the water retention made your massage painful??

Hi babygrace,
Hmm...think some preggie women wouldn't mind looking like an Ethiopian. Er...at least crystallized and me will raise up our hands
proud.gif
.

My bras also getting tight. More and more fats popping out at both sides
embarrassed.gif


Hi Doggiemummy,
Ya, good idea to train them to share things from young. Must xiang qing xiang ai. Think twins should have a stronger bond than other siblings ba.

Hi Delphine,
Oh, u 18 weeks liao? How come your gynae appointment and detailed scan not on the same day leh? Mine is same day, so can do everything together. More convienient lor.
 
bbgrace,
i got the normal tea bags. it taste the same as the normal teh O i drank. Heavenly!
biggrin.gif
btw decaf means its safe 4 us 2 drink a cup daily rite?
happy.gif


oh i saw the varieties of fruit tea at M&S, but wondering if these by default r alrdy caffeine free. i wasnt v sure so din buy. i drank Lipton's Lemongrass & Ginger tea during my early pregnancy when the nausea was pretty bad as they say its caffeine free. but since ginger is not proven totally safe during pregnancy, i tried not to drink it tt often.

Janice,
how come u noe i wldnt mind looking like an Ethiopian preggie woman? hahaha
lol.gif
tts true leh! i worried will gain weight like nobody's biz later esp 3rd tri when bb gain weight the fastest.
 
Wei Kuan,
i bought decaf tea bags, so shld b quite safe rite? I noe caffeine cannot b consume too much in pregnancy, but i got cravings, so tts y i bought decaf ones.
happy.gif
 
crystallized,
i think even 1 cup of caffeinated tea a day is ok. Decaf lagi better. haha! i used to drink a cup of hot green tea every morning during my 1st pregnancy cos i needed something to prep me up for the work day.
Now i usually drink either fruity or floral tea and these are usually caffeine free. No longer working, so no need for caffeine to keep me awake. i guess the ginger in the tea is of a minimal amount, so should still be ok.

About weight gain, gynae was telling me that bb at the laster stage gains about 200g per week. So imagine with water retention and everything else, weight gain would seem exponentially faster. But not to worry, you'll lose them when bb is out. haha!
 
bbgrace,
oh i dun think the caffeine preps me up or anything. i juz need to hv tea. juz love the taste, tts all. Used to love earl grey oso, smells simply wonderful and uplifting!
happy.gif


am not really a fan of fruit tea coz i find tt i dunno how to add sweetness w/o compromising the aroma. i tried honey and little sugar but it juz makes the fruit tea taste funny, so i juz stick to normal tea. anyway they r gd enuff to satisfy my cravings.
happy.gif


hahaha, yah lah, we will lose some weight when bb is out, but i dread to think of "thereafter"... need to work hard to lose the weight man. now i tryg 2 cut down on deep fried stuff, esp i noe my MIL & mum r gg to feed me tonics alrdy. v bu and me + bb will GROW!
crazy.gif
 
gemb, everything not too much is better. try to cut down a little on tea and coffee, try to have more fruit juice and water, can also try honey drink (manuka honey etc...) as it not so plain as plain water.
 
crystallized,
i know what you mean about sweetening fruit tea. i'm one who usually takes tea without any sugar or milk, except for camomile which i hv to add honey. so taking fruit tea without sweetening them is alright with me.
i love the smell of earl grey too!
happy.gif
Some pple may beg to differ. Someone ever told me that it smells like toilet air freshner to her. haha!
 
Delphine
The things are cheap, but i realise the Toys r us store are selling the things at the same price as the Foyer. And everyone is at the Foyer which has lesser things than the Store itself... hahaa

Selina
Thanks a million

Wei Kuan
My tummy is hairy too and after shaving legs n armpits hairs grow back faster. Hubby told me maybe expecting boy so has more male homones, but i still cant see the gender so dun know how true is it.
 
Wei Kuan,
Yah, i only allow myself 1 cup of tea per day. anyway 1 cup is all i need. not addicted to tea yet.
proud.gif


oh i rather drink plain water than honey. i dun like the sweet after taste. think i am one of those weirdos tt prefers plain water than to honey or other flavoured drinks.
biggrin.gif


bbgrace,
earl grey = toilet freshener? hmmm, i dun think so! but yah lah, diff pple diff views.
happy.gif
 
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif


hi hi Selina..
I think I figure ur way out on the ring dangling..hehe..ok, will try it out soon..hehe..like very fun leh..

Hi hi Doreen..
Wow..ur gynae so nice..hmm..how I wish I can have such privilege as well..but I hvnt check with my gynae..maybe they have such policy but just that I didnt check out with them hor..haha..

Hi hi crystallized..
I m also getting my mum to go along with me for this appt..haha..ya..hopefully baby can co-operate as well..i guess we shd be able to confirm the gender 101% this time round..hehe..oh, when did u get to find out abt the pre-natal classes?do they fix when u got to start for the class or u decide one?u r not the only one waking up early la, me everyday even wkends also wake up ard 7.30+ then surely ard 8am, will get hungry liao..haha..actually I think now no need to really worry abt weight gain..coz this is the only time u can eat & not think abt ur waistline..i think most impt is u have a balanced diet..the rest can wait till give birth then start to get rid lor..

Hi hi Jenny..
Oh, then is there anyways to stop the water retention?Hope u get better this time round?So hows ur visit to ur MILs house last sat?she got say anything?I realized I have been taking icey drinks & I think we shd all avoid taking drinks with Ice outside other than our house..coz its better to drink water that has been boiled b4..now I feel so guilty..hope its not too late for me to stop now..

Hi hi Janice..
Wow..so sweet to hear that baby is doing fine & growing well..hehe..wow..9.69cm ahh..how many wks are u at now?when I was at my 15th wk, baby is 9cm..hehe..u must be very happy to be able to see baby lor..me looking forward to see baby this 5/5..hehe..oh, big MAYBE its a girl ahh..i guess as long as baby is healthy, must be very happy lor..hehe..surely dote one..since its 1st baby..i thot Tou-Fu is gd for babys skin leh..

Hi hi Karen..
I think u shd STOP taking tea & green tea..i think I read somewhere..esp green tea will stop ur body from absorbing the nutrients to be passed down to ur baby leh..drink other drinks ba..

kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
kao_happy.gif
 
Hi MTBs,

Hope that everyone has a nice long wkend!

Tea
===

I dun drink coffee at all. Before I was preggie, I can only take 1 cup of tea(must have milk, cannot be "teh-O") or else I will have whitish/yellowish discharge. Though now, my gynae say that my max per day is only 2 cups of tea, I try not to drink at all. Cos I will still have discharge. Tea or any sort of tea is a bit too "liang" for me.

Yesterday, I spend ard $230 at "Perfect Mum" for 1 dress, 1 3/4 demin pants, 1 skirt & 1 long pants & 1 short-sleeved cardigan. Actually got a bit "swayed" by the salegirl. I wanted to get the demin pants and cardigan only. After buying, a bit pain, esp the long pants! $89.90. I did not check the price until it has been punched in. Me actually got maternity clothes already but "backside itchy", walk into the shop...

Later will be going for gynae appt, hopefully can c the bb's gender!
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear All MTBs,

hope you all have a great long weekend... got a terrible nightmare yesterday... i dream that i had a fall & start bleeding... OMG.. luckily it's only a dream...

janice:

ya lor diff places mah... gynae appt at seng kang clinic & my detailed scan at thomson medical by another doc assigned on that day... so 2 different appt..

Gemini:

must be very happy to see new clothes right? which branch did you go??? me always go perfect mum until become their gold member which entitle 20% discount.. so now not so bad when buy their things.. i must admit that their clothe is comfortable.. i love their nursing bra, super comfortable but super EX...
 
Aspialle:

it's depend on how co operative your bb is... haha...
my friend already know it in her 14 weeks.. whereas me already in 18 weeks still dun koe.. cos bb leg cross tight tight..

Anyway, by the time you had your detailed scan in your 20weeeks should be able to see liao.. so wait patiently ba...
 
Wendy,
this time hb not gg wif u? its detailed scan rite? i think its the most interesting scan of all.
happy.gif


oh the antenatal classes i found out fr TMC website. then i juz chose the day i wan i.e wkdays or wkend, then gauge how many wks am i when i start the class. generall, start aft 20 wks, so it can b fresh in our mind nearer delivery.
happy.gif


huh? u wake up so early everyday? even when u not wkg? coz tt day is sat, i supposed to sleep later but end up i woke up early.

i worried abt unneccessary weight gain coz i only crave 4 deep fried food. i am not eatg the healthy & nutritious stuff, so i will feel guilty if i gain weight.

gemini,
the sales at Perfect Mum v pushy leh. i dun like. they talk and rattle non-stop all the while, pushing u to try this and tt. i find it a turn-off.
 
delphine,
i find that perfect mum's nursing bra don't last long leh. The elastic gets loose faster compared to my Mothercare one.
i think for their nursing bra, it's cheaper when you buy more pieces.
 
Hi delphine,

Dun think so much in the day time, think more on nice things, see whether you can get sweet dreams..
Agree wif u. Nowadays maternity clothes are very nice and I know now that they are very ex (me 1st time buying). The salegirl did pass me a nursing bra to try with a dressbut I dun find it comfortable maybe it's not my size loh. Trimuph also have nursing bra, maybe next time I will try how it is first.

Oh, I went Heartland Mall branch.
 
Hi mtbs...

Finally I got to work liao... haha...
Anyway, I went shopping last sat!!!

MATERNITY WEAR
==============
Thanks to "I-forgot-who-is-it" in this forum, I went to Dorothy Perkins in Bugis to shop... and found abt their maternity wear. Not a lot of variety but managed to get what I wanted. Bought a maternity jeans (which dun look like one) and 1 3/4 capri (dun look like one either)... very comfy and nice... got 20% off.. so very satisfying.

Punggol Mummies
===============
Yeah, we got 4 mtbs under this club liao... haha... maybe we should meet up for breakfast... hmm... in punggol plaza?? haha.... let's wait a few more mths so that we can see each other tummies... haha... now cannot see much leh... Or we can organise a maternity shopping trip... haha..

TEA & GREEN TEA
================
Hey, try not to drink any green tea! I read from several books and all of them mentioned that Green tea will prevent bb's cell development... worse than normal tea which just have caffine. Dun know accurate or not but better to avoid lah... Tea should be treated the same as coffee and max. try not to take more than 2-3 cups a day.

Gemini
======
You make me want to go shopping again.. *drooling*.

Delphine
========
I am going for my detail scan in Mt.Alvernia next thurs (13 May) but my gynae put her appt on that same day right after I got the report from my scan in the hospital. She say like that she can explain in details to me regarding the scan results... think you can try asking your gynae. I prefer this way also becoz my hb only need to take 1 day off to accompany me for the scan and visit... also dun need to worry abt whats going on after the scan since gynae will explain on that day....

WEIGHT
======
Aiyo.. so envy you all talking abt your weight leh... me super big mummy... although I did not gain so far (i lost 1 kg actually during this preggie), I already big size so worse than you all lah... I haven put on weight already heavier than you all liao... sob... cannot imagine later when I start putting on weight... sob some more... I am those ppl who are prone to water retention and can get fat easily within a week kind one lor... sigh... but lose weight is never that easy leh..
 
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif


Hi hi Gemini..
Wow..seems like u got a good buy from Perfect Mum ahh..actually me very tempted to go in as well but sometimes scared that the salesperson is too pushy so even went in, managed to get out of it quickly..haha..maybe next time get my hubby to go with me, maybe we both got better chance in leaving bahaha..oh, u gg to see baby later ahh..wish u can see babys gender later..must update us leh..so excited for u..hehe..

Hi hi aspialle
Have u given the details so that we can update into the chart? Actually depends on whether ur gyane can tell..whens ur next appt? maybe can get gynae to check for u the next time round ba..cheers!

Hi hi delphine
Wow..u shop till become Perfect Mums Gold member ahh..not bad leh20% discount..when are u gg down again huh? We must follow u there so that we can grab good offers leh..

Hi hi crystallized..
Oh, no lah, not yet detailed scan lah..aft Fris appt then next appt is detailed scan lah..hehe..u so fast detailed scan liao ahh?i woke up early even thou I m not working..i guess baby will get hungry by 8+..hehe..also gd lah, we can have extra time to eat breakfast nicely also lor..hehe..i guess no need to worry abt the extra weight gain..just eat moderately will do lor..hehe..hubby say as compared to early stage, my appetite is already under control..at early stage, I can eat & eat non-stop every 2-3 hrs lor..haha..scary hor..but I guess as long as baby is growing well..i m ok lah..haha..hubby also grow with me lor..haha..cant stand him..

kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif
 
crystallized,
no time then go another day lor keke...

Wei Kuan,
is normal to have some hairs on our tummies. Part of hormone changes.

Janice,
Plssss lah. My normal weight is 70kg. So is 70 + 19 = 89kg hor!! I will jump up and down like siao char bor if I'm 49kg.
Ya lor very painful during the massage.

Wendy,
Dun think there is any way leh.
Oh, before going back, my MIL called. So hb told her over the phone le.
Icy drinks? Ha, I took one can of coke and one cup of Kopi-O everyday without fail. hahaha... Then still got sugar cane drink lah... my favourite drink! Must drink at least 4 to 5 times a week.

gemini,
kena chopped at Perfect Mum????

delphine,
During my 1st pregnancy, I got a fall when I was about 8 mths preggie. It was raining day, and I accident stepped on the metal that covered the drain and I slipped from my back. Bum hitted the floor before my whole body hit, together with my head. Scared my hb and some passerby. It was night time le. So painful for the next few days. BB didn't move tat day. I observed for almost 24 hrs before I could start to feel bb's movement.
Ya lor like babygrace, I also feel Perfect Mum's nursing bra and maternity panty dun last long, not comfortable, causing me rashes.
 
Hi all MTBs,
How's the long weekend, having good times??

I think most of you got something from Perfect Mum,I went to the 1 at IP, saw something I like, but then feel that with my present figure, I think I need a cardigan to cover my fair and "fat" shoulder.

Btw, since you all have been shopping for your maternity clothes, anyones got difficulty buying shoes?? I trying to buy at least 2 pair of shoes, afraid when my feet get "expanded", I might not be able to buy anymore shoes. What type of shoes you all are wearing now, any advice on this? For your info, I'm wearing shoes with about 1" heels to work everyday, now still feel ok but afraid later part, the heels will break...
 
HI MTBs,

TEA
====
My sis drank ice teh O no sugar almost everyday during her #2 cos she cannot drink other drinks due to gestation diabetes but everything is alright. Just dun take too much will do.

MATERNITY
=========
I went shopping on Sat wif HB. Bought a Dorothy Perkin capri jeans. Found an alternative which is quite comfy. I bought a NIKE 3/4 dri-fit execrise pants which is very light n comfy. Stretchable so can prob wear for a long time. Can also wear after birth so you ladies may wanna consider.

PUNGGOL MUMMIES
===============
Yes. Breakfast at Punggol Plaza. Good idea.

BELLY
======
This is so strange, my belly is actually showing a bit liao so now when I take bus or train I'm more eligible for seats though no one gives up their seats nowsaday.

TUMMY HAIR
==========
I have a lot of hair on my belly too. Somemore got pattern one. Very long as well. Very visible when I'm in the pool.

EXERCISE
========
Went swimming on Sat. Not very used to swimming with a belly. Like got something blocking like that. Very uncomfortable. But very shiok after that cos can sleep well n it helps relief my back aches too.
 
LittleKid
Hi, my office no government so I wear Crocs to work almost everyday. HB crocs fans so we both had 3 pairs each (different colours) so can match what we wearing. Very comfy n not scared later stage leg swell cannot wear. Still got a lot of room for me...
 
Littlekid,
When i was working during my 1st pregnancy, i wore 1" heels all the way till i gave birth.
i'm a vainpot lah, plus psychologically i need to wear heels to get myself in a working mode. i wear either those slip-ons with a toe-grip or low wedges. But make sure that you slip-proof your shoes by going to the cobbler to fix on another rubber sole.
Right now since i'm not working, i practically live in my birkenstocks. Very comfortable, allows room for expansion if there's water retention, slip-proof and comes in many pretty designs.
 
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif


hi hi jenny..
oic..so hubby told MIL b4 u reach her house lah..then she got say anything bo?oh, I meant, the ice cubes..coz the coffeeshops might not have used boiled water for the making of ice cubes..so I think from nw onwards, I must ANTI-ice cubes lor..coz unless the water used has been boiled b4 lah..

hi hi Selina..
oh, u started gg swimming ahh?cool ahh..i hvnt went to check out my swimsuit..haha..maybe will check it out b4 I jump into the pool..so nice..

hi hi Jasmine..
CONGRATS to u in getting a little PRINCE! I m soo happy to hear that..i thot u r seeing him on 5/5 morn? Anyway, did u check out with him on the detailed scan? whens ur next appt? how long is baby liao? Oh, I m so excited for u..haha..ur in-laws must be very happy..

Hi hi Vivian..
Haha..can tell u r very excited also..haha..i m gg to update the chart right away! Yeah!


kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
 
<font color="aa00aa">October 06 Mother-to-be
kao_welcome2.gif
details updated on 2 May 2006</font>


<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">NICK</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">EDD</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">MTBs AGE</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">GYNAE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">HOSPITAL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">CURRENT PREGNANCY STATUS / # WEEKS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">Gender</font></font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">edksd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 17wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vivian </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 18wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd-4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Han How Chuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">yoyo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">33</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lee Tung</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 17+wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">LittleKid</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Judy Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 3 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 15wk1d</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">wtan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 17wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lena</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Dee Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">13th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Twins-Baby #1: 170g / Baby #2: 140g</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Coral</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Selina Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Christopher Chen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Gleneagles</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">janice</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr L.Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">luckyme</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd_4th week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babe76</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cherrios</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Mary Rauff</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NUH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Freshpoison77</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smileybaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Prof Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jackiejon</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Beloved</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31st</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Maynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chin Chin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wendy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Adelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sidasta</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Evonne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Carol</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chua Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">**
new.gif
in the chart: Jasmines PRINCE</font>


<font color="ff6000"><font size="-2">Check out Chong Yee &amp; Wendys LOVE story: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,90542,00.html</font></font>
 



Back
Top