Janice,
Blood test to test for HIV, Hep B etc lor. This one is compulsory as stated by MOH.
The detailed scan will be carried out at TMC. You can "shun bian" arrange for a hospital tour on the day for the detailed scan.
Tonics should be taken in moderation. Dun take too much. Food like durian also dun take too much. Cos durian is high in protein and sugar, and can cause bb to be on bigger side.
Jasmine,
Oh the sample not available at every outlet. Thats what the sales told me lor. It just happened they have samples with them and she let me try lor. I'm thinking to buy the 5+1 bottles at $690 by end of this month leh. The sales said can take 1 bottle each time, finish then go collect the next bottle. Fresher lor. But a bit troublesome hor? I'm thinking to look for ppl to share the 6 bottles.
I just one ear in, one eat out lah, not really ignore MIL, but seldom go back lor. HB understands, so he won't force me. In fact, he told me what his mum said can ignore if I feel not logical lor. HB said we are different generation lor, so can't click. My MIL's style like those oldies staying in kampung style, buay tahan! And she is super pantang type.
Angeline,
No leh, no blue black. Just a red dot nia. That time, Dr Ang got "warn" me abt the blood test leh. Anyway the gender cannot really confirm lah, so hb chose not to know lor. Dr Ang said 14 weeks, but I calculate is 15 weeks leh. Dunno why he always calculate 1 week later than me.
Wendy,
Aiya tell MIL I'm preggie, so what? Anyway she won't give me special treatment lah. She can see with her own eyes and "realise" I'm preggie when I go back this Sat. If she still can't "realise" I'm preggie, also can't help. The tummy is big liao leh, dun tell me she blind or wat. Anyway my hb also dun bother to tell her. He also said she can see with her own eyes hahaha...
doggiemummy,
Take extra good care of yourself. Kena marked also no choice, most impt is your health and BBs.
Haha you are so cute. Now name your BBs A and B!
Vivian,
Most gynaes prefer hb to company wivies along for checkup. You see, pregnancy is not wife's business only. Hb must play a part too.
Wei Kuan,
Yes, the multiV contains iron le. Dun worry, I'm only taking Multivitamins. No other stuff.