(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Wendy,
I din show my gal the new toy except for the car. She got so much toys already, so dun intend to open ceremony yet. You know kids play toys for less than 5 mins and get bored of them. So must keep some, then take out later then keep again to gain some surprises. Anyway, my friends brought their kids over during the weekend, and she got entertained by them.

I dun mean I drink chicken essence every week lah. I mean I drink when I feel very very tired. Remember to drink lots of water if you intake chicken essence cos quite heaty for us now lor.

Talking about bird nest, I used to take bottled Brands bird nest which my mum bought. Other than this, I dun take other bird nest. I lazy to prepare myself lah, so bottled is convenient for me. Recently I saw this "Lao Hang Jia" bottled birdnest, wonder if is good? It says take one tablespoon every day will do. I know medical hall got these type too but I dunno how to buy leh. Any idea how much is one?
 


hi hi Jenny..
oic..hmm..also got a very valid point...will tke out no surprise..heehee..haha..she got entertained this weekend ahh..i guess she must have enjoyed herself..the kids also..playing with her toys ahh...heeee..oh, okok, i will drink more water if i m taking the chicken essence..thks on that..oh ya, i saw the Lao Hang Jia concentrated bottled bird nest..just take one tablespoon type..seems not bad & also very easy lor..coz i saw like very thick the bird nest..i think if i didnt remember wrongly..seems like ard $60-+ per bottle huh..or something like that..
 
jenny / wtan,
i took the Lao Hang Jia one during my 1st pregnancy. dunno whether good or not lah but it's not sweetened and taste like the real thing. Best thing is that it's convenient. But then, i still prefer the double-boiled one which i intend to do it myself this time round.
 
babygrace,
So is it selling at $60+ per bottle like what Wendy mentioned? Saw on newspaper got promo if buy 2 bottles or 5 bottles. It tastes like real thing ah? Not sweet is good. I'm thinking to buy this bigger bottle type and take one tablespoon, easier lor. How about those at the medical hall? So many types, see until I blurred!!
Aiyo, I still prefer bottled one cos hor, nowsday I getting more and more forgetful leh. If I'm cooking hor, I must stand there to watch fire cos hor, once I walk out of kitchen, I totally forget about my cooking!! Kena few times le. One night, I was toasting bread with cheese and then I forgot about it. Until my hb went into the kitchen and realised the bread was burnt and the cheese had "explored" inside the toaster! Made a mess with the toaster and had a hard time cleaning up.
 
jenny,
can't remember the price (see, i also v forgetful) but there is usually some free gift if u buy more bottles.
It's very thick, not like the watered down and sweet version in those small bottles where u see only a few pcs of bird's nest floating around. But then again, if they mix with agar agar, i also dunno right? i think there is a sweetened and unsweetened version. i took the unsweetened one.
 
wah.... so may posting. me need to tak some times to finish lel
biggrin.gif


Hi jenny/wendy/janice,
i bought 'lao hang jia' bird nest last moth and jz finished a bottle. me bought 2 bottle at S$276. they hav 2 types ..with and without sugar. and i consumed without sugar one. i take 2 teaspoon at morning (yeah...tat gal mention for sake of baby (mian yi xi tong' then u shld take during morning and if for sake of mommy skin complexion then u can take during nite.) the bird next no taste but then quite thick lol.... coz the sales gal advice if u r pregnant better take non-sugar and u can add into orange juice and honey and u can adjust the sweetness.
and last week my MIL bought me double-boiled one at medical hall. i ate twice a week. She boiled the bird next with rock sugar, red dates and pao sheng. they said pao sheng good for 'pu qi'.
 
Jasmine,
So one bottle is about $138 lah. I dinno can add birdnest to orange juice and honey leh.

I'm going for checkup this afternoon.
 
Wendy,

did i say my bb is a boy? *scratch head*
uhoh.gif
no lah, i din mention leh. i say gotta wait 4 detailed scan. Oh i noe, prob coz i keep using "he" huh? hahaha
lol.gif
its a generic term lah!
 
hi jenny,
yeah.. coz they having promotion. i think for those no-sugar bird nest then only can add to orange juice or honey to make it more tasty. for the bird nest with sugar one, i dun think so coz will too sweet.
yeah... check it out.
 
Hi Angeline,
So u gg TW ah? u mentioned on 28th rite? i think its hot now rite? where exactly u gg? F&E?
happy.gif


i am juz looking fwd to my shopping trip now! Gonna write down my shopping plan liao! hehehe
biggrin.gif


eh u scare me 4 a while when u posted "cannot see bb..." so its the gender u cant tell yet lah? relax! still early lah. i think most gynaes will only try to scan at 16 wks, and provided bb is cooperative.
happy.gif


Jenny,
YES! i am v v excited abt gg there this time. dunno why. hv been there many times liao, but this time exceptionally excited coz mayb can go there get bb's stuff. and perhaps oso coz i had been wanting to go on a trip, thus i am so excited~
biggrin.gif


oh din noe chix essense is heaty leh. thks 4 telling us. i noe bird nest not to b taken too often.

Wendy
the ice cream is japan is SUPERB hor?
happy.gif
its exp but we loved it! but now i dun like dairy pdts.
sad.gif


bb was all curled up during the scan, so he is rather short at under 9cm... and the machine said i am only 14 wks+, coz of the bb's measurements while i am alrdy 16 wks+...

my scans usually not clear enuff 4 us to count the fingers leh. so usually can only make out the body parts only. am hoping to see more at the detailed scan.
happy.gif


agreed tt bird nests in bottled form more convenient! hehehe but my mum & MIL will prob buy and prepare 4 me.
happy.gif
 
Thanks, Jasmine. I go and check out when I pass by their stall, if not, I just get from medical hall will do.

crystallized,
Hei hei, cos this trip you plan to buy bb stuff mah, tats why excited! hahaha... Bring more empty luggages bah!
 
crystallized,
so good of your mum and mil to prepare for you, enjoy bah! If not, wait bb out, no time to enjoy le cos busy with bb le.

I can forget abt my mil one lah. My 1st pregnancy, she din even buy 1 bottle of chicken essence, let alone bird nest. My mum is the one who bought for me instead. She just bought me one box of chicken essence and birdnest last week, which I haven't start taking.
 
Jenny,
this is the 1st time i heard can add OJ to bird's nest! hehehe
biggrin.gif
new discovery leh!

bring more lugguages ah? i dun think i can manage leh. intending to juz bring 1 big lugguge and chuck all my shopping items inside. else my poor hb will end up looking like a slave.
crazy.gif


ur MIL so boh chup? how come? she got many DILs or too many grandchildren?

nvm, luckily our mums r always there 4 us.
happy.gif
 
crystalised...
i can feel ur exciteement...
cos i m totally excited today...
though i flying on fri...
cant help kept thinking of the itinery...
esp the leaving hse at 5plus in morning...
bring more luggages...
sorry to shocked u...is cant see gender..not bb...sounds scary now that u say it...is ard 20 degress with rain..so sian is the rain....wet weather can be hateful with a child esp...i gg taipei, kaoshiung, taichung....got hotspring...but me n my gal cant join in the fun...though gynae say is not proven to caused bb death....but he say better not risk....so not going for tt...

i heard abt the agar agar mixed with real birdnest...abit heatpain to knw tt hor...some more cost so much....

jenny
is it ur mil already got alot grandchildren already?....me is opp..is mil very kan cheaong n happy...mummy not happy i pregnant...my mum actually dun really wan her kids to have many children..cos she say children bring more pain n burden.....single or with one kid already enuff...still can enjoy life...so she hoped her kids all stopped at one or none better still...so when she always bring up this topic..make me abit depressed...cos here i m very excited abt the life in me...and there she is pouring cold water on me...though i knw all is care for me...
 
Angeline,

So u flying on fri huh? so nice!
happy.gif
away for how many days?

Yah i think best to avoid hot spring. not advisable 4 pregnant women mah. oh its rainy season ah? i agree its quite inconvenient. get a rain coat or sthg lah.

Try to buy bird nest fr reputable shops, thats why. sigh, some pple really out to cheat our money. thats bad ethics!

Funny of ur mum to hv such thinking leh... but hvg children is ur own choice, so hopefully ur mum understds.
happy.gif
 
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif


Hi hi babygrace..
Icic..thks for sharing..seems not bad if its concentrated also..i saw its seems more thicker than the usual bottled ones from Brands etc..

Hi hi Jenny..
Wow..u got to be careful leh..aiyo, the cheese exploded ahh..hmm..better dun cook at home ba..i think u can consider getting the non-sweeten ones that babygrace suggested..pie-say..give u wrong info on the concentrated bottled bird nest..

Hi hi Jasmine..
Wowseems not bad also..so far, my MIL will for me once in a while but she like to put in Pao-sheng which I dun dare to eat..coz its like very bitter..hmm..heard that its gd lor..then bcoz its very bitter, she will try to put in more rock sugar to make it sweet..but the taste of the Pao-sheng will be there also..so last night I only drank 2 spoons & ask hubby to finish the rest..ok lor, since its gd for the baby, I will take it ba..heheeeoh ya, did u bought the Neurogain fish oil supplements from Dr Koh?

Hi hi crystallized
Haha..oh, u using the term I thot u got to know liao..haha..pie-say..okok, wait till ur next appt then u see if can tell..haha..pie-say..oh, I got to saw babys fingers & toes when I was doing my NT Scan at Camden, I guess its another clearer machine so can tell ba..can also see the spinal cord leh..i was so shocked lor..didnt know that by NT Scan can see the spinal cord liao..so cool!

hi hi Angeline..
do enjoy urself..i m sure u will eat alot there as well..dont restrict urself on the diet..remember to take short rest when shopping..cheers~

kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
 
Hi wendy,
eerr.... the pao sheng is gd for ou body, not so much for baby.. the bird nest is definitely gd for baby lol. my sister told me when we deliver tat time, we need a lot of energy. so, we hav to 'pu qi' b4 giv birth. tat's why our MIL put the pao sheng into bird nest ll. if u dun like the taste, probably dun put too much of pao sheng lol.
hmmm... i dunno tat can buy the fish oil frm Dr Koh, hb bought at gurdian at S$29.00. u bought from him, rite? i think i will buy from him since his clinic got sell it. easy hor? so, when is ur next appt since u oredi change date due to election, rite?
 
hi hi Jasmine..
ya, i changed my appt to 5/5 at 7pm, u gg in the morn bcoz of ur bloos test, right? hmm..pao-sheng is gd ahh..but not so for the baby ahh, then i think i will not want to add in lah..coz i dun think i like the taste also..if it's gd for the baby, then i can try to drink it slowly lor...thks for sharing with me leh..heehe..thks!ya, i bought the fish oil from Dr Koh..now havnt started eating yet..coz took some samples from him also..

<font color="aa00aa">hi hi mtbs..
lately when burping i have been feeling the taste of the fish oil..wonder if it's normal for u all taking this fish oil..oh, it's a very terrible smell..but i duno if it's only me feeling it..even without the prata+fish oil combi leh..</font>
 
Wendy,
hehe, its alrite!
happy.gif
i was puzzled 4 a while how come u noe the gender earlier than i do? hehe

yah i guess ur machine is more advanced thus can see more clearly. actually the spinal code can see at 12 wks alrdy. i can see it on my bb, thus ur machine is more advanced, so shld b able to see oso.
happy.gif
 
wendy,
w/o prata, i still burp, but its usually ok 4 me. some of my frens can smell the fish oil when they burp, so they dun like it as well. 4 me, if i really dun like the burping smell (like aft takg prata) i will drink OJ or eat a sweet. it helps. do try it.
happy.gif


4 me, i hv prob digesting it aft i swallow the pill. always seemed "stuck" at my windpipe. hv to drink lotsa water to make it go down.
crazy.gif
 
hi hi wendy,
u r so cute.... why u dun like the pao sheng smell? i guess u must the person who dun like those chinese herbs too, rite? many of my friends oso..but for me is ok, i even can drink the soup with black chicken last time. haha...

hi crystallized,
me too!! at 1st i took the fish oil pill, nearly throw out... and sometime oso stucj at my windpipe. will take more water and snacks to clear the smell.
 
wendy,
but then i'm thinking 'pao sheng' is good of us, and baby take the nutrien from our body. then mean it's good for baby too. i remember chinese 'sinseh' told me tat western pil like calcium, iron provides us nutrien and chinese herbs provides us like 'pu qi' and 'pu blood' lol.
 
Hi MTBs, now I;m getting used to being a housewife. Busy with housework and cooking. But funny thing is I have to hold back my nausea feelings while I prepare the ingredients.

As fot tonics, I was advised by the medical hall people and some old folks to start when I'm 4 mths preg. But I've started bird's nest. But only once or twice per mth as both my cousins drank too much, once a week thill their bbs got lots of phlegm. Also some people worry abt asthma.
As for my trip, I hope I can cope with the winding road, but shouldn't be too bad now. And I'm taking the first class coach, 16 seater, should be more stable than those big coach. Well, I'm so used to ouking into plastic bags now, so shouldn't be a problem.
My friend in USA and Sweden mentioned that their doctors believe our bodies will take care of the growing fetus, so need not too much monitoring. In fact, if they feel that the pregnancy will fal, there's nothing much the doctor can do to interfere as it's survival of the fittest, so over there they don't get to see their bb as often as we do. My next visit will be this Sat. I'll be 16 wks by then. I think one trick to get clearer scans is to start drinking water 45mins before scan, the water takes awhile to fill our bladder.
 
Hi coral,
oo...now u r full time housewife after u resign hor? i think ur life will be uch more relax than b4. hopefully ur MS will go away lol.
regarding the bird nest, rite? actually me oso not sure, but i got a best fren who had asthma since borned, her mum heard ppl told her that take bird nest will help. and now her asthma recover lol after few years.
medical hall ppl said bird nest is cool stuff, tat's why they ask us to add in 'pao sheng' coz pao sheng is 'pu' one. so, it's become neutral. i think so... hope i not giving the wrong info.
 
Hi Ladies,

Been following this thread for some time

Me gonna be a mummie for the first time in Oct 06. Just went for a check up at near 15 weeks, and Doc says it's 90% confirmed a girl.

Anyone encountered a similar situation where when the doc says it's a girl, but later on turns out to be a boy?

Oh yah, I am going to yvonne soong at TMC =)
 
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif


hi hi crystallized..
oh, i did the NT Scan at Camden (Dr Lai) which i believe his machine is slightly more advanced to tell the measurement of the neck as well as other features of the baby ba..but at my gynae's (Dr Koh) machine..got to see more closely..ya, me also sometime got the fish oil supplement struck at my throat..haha..got to drink more water to push it down...oh, drink OJ ahh..okok..i will give it a try..hehee..

hi hi Jasmine..
oh, ok lah, i guess if my mum brew them for me, i m ok to take ba..maybe bcoz i duno how my MIL brew it..that's why i didnt like to take it ba..heehee..i guess i will go &amp; check it out with the medical halls if i get a chance..to find out more abt pao-sheng..heehee..thks~

hi hi coral..
u mean now u hold ur bladder till u wanna go in for the scan ahh? i didnt do it all along..at 1st NT scan i hold then cannot measure..so i thot from then onwards no need to hold liao..so does it means got to hold to have a clearer view even when we are at 2nd Tri?

hi hi DeeDee..
welcome to the thread..nice to hear from u also..okok, will update ur details in the chart..care to share how old are u now? when's ur EDD? congrats to u have a princess..u r the 2nd mtb having a princess in our thread..cheers~

kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
kao_wink.gif
 
Hi wtan,

Thank you! This's a great place to share info and advice!

My EDD is 12 Oct 06, and I am turning 24 end of this year. =)
 
<font color="aa00aa">October 06 Mother-to-be
kao_welcome2.gif
details updated on 24 April 2006</font>


<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">NICK</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">EDD</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">MTBs AGE</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">GYNAE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">HOSPITAL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">CURRENT PREGNANCY STATUS / # WEEKS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">Gender</font></font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">edksd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vivian </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd-4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Han How Chuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lee Tung</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1st_2nd week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 15wk1d</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">wtan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lena</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Dee Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">13th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Twins</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Coral</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr L.Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">luckyme</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd_4th week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babe76</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cherrios</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Mary Rauff</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NUH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Freshpoison77</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smileybaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Prof Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jackiejon</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Beloved</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31st</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Maynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chin Chin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wendy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Adelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sidasta</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Evonne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Carol</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chua Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">**
new.gif
in the chart: Dee Dee</font>


<font color="ff6000"><font size="-2">Check out Chong Yee &amp; Wendys LOVE story: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,90542,00.html</font></font>
 
hi hi doggiemummy..
where are u? how have u been? quite a while didnt hear from u..do come back &amp; update us lor..will love to hear more updates from u also..take gd care also..cheers~
 
eeeee, i hate pao sheng smell oso. in fact, Jasmine is right, i hate tonics!
crazy.gif


1st time i took fish oil, ok leh. though gynae did warn me tt i might b terrified of the smell. so i was prepared 4 the worst. in fact i was dreading it when i had to start taking fr 12 wks. luckily so far, other than feeling it kena stucked at my windpipe, and the horrible combi of prata &amp; the oil, i dun experience much horrible smell. guess its sort of a trade off for my MS, and since i cant take fish now, if i still cant take this fish oil, my bb will b malnutritioned. thk goodness i can still stomach it.
happy.gif


yah lor, heard tt chinese herbs helps us to bu qi etc. muz take. but 4 me, not now when i am still vomitting.

Coral,
admire ur courage to cook despite getting nausea during preparation!
happy.gif
when i smell things being cooked, esp frying veggies, i quickly run away. v v terrfied of it leh, dunno y!!!

Wendy,
yah try OJ. i feel though it might not make swallowing better, at least when i burp, i smell OJ and not some horrid disgusting smell. hehehe
lol.gif
but dun blame me when u get disgusting smell aft drinkg OJ ah!
proud.gif


hope the detailed scan will b clearer so i can really observe the bb to our heart's content.
happy.gif


Dee Dee,
welcome!
happy.gif
wah this thread got quite a few young mummies leh!
 
Jasmine,
Just checked out at Lao Hang Jia. I tried the bird nest with sugar leh, not very sweet lah. In fact, can't really taste the sweetness.
Tot birdnest is liang type, and asthma ppl should try to avoid taking too much wor. So birdnest cure your friend's asthma??

crystallized, Angeline,
No matter what, our mums are the best. Aiya, my MIL dun really "chup" one lah. I'm her only DIL. She got 2 daughters lah. Both with 2 kids each. I feel she more traditional type lah, dotes boys more than gals. Can really see the difference lor cos my 1st Sil got 2 daughters and 2nd Sil got 2 sons. Some more I can't stand her way of doing things, so I seldom bring my gal back one. I dun carry her flavor, do things opp her wishes and dun eat her cooking. Ha, I think she dislikes me cos I dunno how to "po" her.

Coral,
Enjoy your SAHW's job now bah. And rest more and enjoy your time with hb now. If not, wait bb arrives, will be very very busy.

deedee82,
From what I heard is, if confirmed is gal, usually won't turn out to be boy. Dunno how true lah.

Ok regarding Birdnest:

Just went to Lao Hang Jia and Fu Hwa to check out. Lao Hang Jia is having promo of 2 bottles concentrated birdnest at $276 and 5 bottles, free 1 bottle at $690. Got some freebies throw in lah (promo ends this mth). I tried the birdnest with sugar, not sweet at all. In fact hor, I find it a bit "ni" after one teaspoon wor. Too concentrated!! One bottle can eat up to 22 days.

The birdnest from Fu Hwa got a few types. The sales said the concentrated is selling at $38. There are also those 6 bottles type like Brands packaging. And 1 bottle slightly bigger than Brands type. Err forgot the price but not very ex, about $40++. Those 6 bottles pack is more sweet and convenient lah. The concentrated one, can last 1 to 2 weeks. The sales said due to hygenic purpose, do not store birdnest in fridge for too long (eg. more than 2 weeks). He said the freshness will be gone, as well as nutrients. He also said if keep too long, will have mould. He also said if want to buy the concentrated one, make sure we have to be hardworking to take 1 teaspoon each morning and nite.

In the end, I bought the concentrated one from Fu Hwa to try first cos is smaller in bottle compared to Lao Hang Jia. Perhaps will buy from Lao Hang Jia for my next bottle.
 
Wendy
I didn't know the fish oil taste so bad. I also have a bit of digesting problems with the pill as well.

My MS seems gone but I'm having heartburn instead which I dun feel is much better and worse still I keep burping and having the sourish taste.

Coral
I am the same as u when cooking have to hold back cos I think some of the food will trigger our nausea. I remember frying salmon and was so proud thinking I am not affected by the fishy smell but after a few minutes I actually have to pass over to my hubby cos I cannot tahan the smell anymore.....
rofl.gif


Jenny
I also am more forgetful after being pregnant. Twice I boiled barley and I actually let it boil till it dried before I remember. So I gave up and stop trying to boil barley....heehe
 
Hey girls... sorry that i MIA for such a long time.. been really busy at work and tired after.. just went to see doc last sat and doc confirmed that bb's gonna be a boy and EDD is now earlier at end of Sept..
 
oh..wtan, maybe to update you my particulars on the chart.. i'm 25yrs, gonna deliver at ESH, baby #1 (prince) and currently 17wks+. EDD 28 Sept

Thanks!
 
Jenny,
i heard fr a fren tt some pple were saying bird nest is neutral leh. so a bit confusing here. but i think amongst all tonics, bird nest is my fav and 1st choice.
happy.gif
cant stand the rest of wat pao shen, and the wat nots lah. hate the smell and taste of them all!

hehehe, u so "rebellious" ah!
lol.gif
but some MILs will still favour their own daughters than DILs. who noes u r carrying a boy this time and her attitude will chg 360 deg later?
biggrin.gif


My MIL is v nice to me, but sometimes do feel her concern is over strangling me. i prefer more laid-back and not fussing over me attitude. certain amt of concern is necc but i cant get used to it when she is over zealous. but i understd she cares lah. yah, mum still the best. this one really cant deny, esp aft gotten pregnant, really really begin to appreciate her more than ever.
happy.gif


wah tts quite a list of bird nest's findings tdy! hehe... yah try out the cheaper one 1st and see how.
happy.gif
u still got a few more mths to go so no hurry.

doreen,
the antacid tt Wendy recommended is quite gd. i am taking Gaviscon in liquid form. it eases my wind &amp; discomfort v fast. but my gynae said dun drink it too often. will contribute to my constipation prob more. u can try tt. it states safe for pregnancy &amp; bfg.
happy.gif


hehehe, i am oso more forgetful nowadays!
biggrin.gif
think its a common symptom!!
 
crystallized,
aiyo dunno lah, some said cooling, some said neutral. Some ppl said eat more birdnest, bb complexion very good, but some said will cause asthma and phelgm. Very confusing wor. I think most impt take in moderate portion lah.
I also hate those tonics smell, let alone eating. Last time I never touch birdnest or chicken essence at all.
Hey, I tell you hor, if this No. 2 is boy and her attitude changed 360 degree, I sure give her black face one, and she can forget me going back to her place. I hate ppl who "zhong nan qing nu". Gals not our children meh? In fact, I will vote with both hands that gals are much more better than boys. At least they will still care for family after marriage. Actually my MIL is ok lah, at least she dun say me lor. She knows I won't listen one, so she will goes and tells my hb what to do. One thing is, my hb won't request me to follow her ways of doing things lah. Can you imagine she said bb shouldn't bath everyday especially when it rains? Eeeks! I bath my gal at least 2 times a day and sometimes up to 3 times if she perpires a lot. And I make sure my gal got wipe clean clean before her sleep every nite. Guess what, she told me is bad for my gal health. Sometimes I tell my hb, he takes so much tonics but health still so weak. I have never taken tonics yet never fall ill. So his mum's method is somewhere wrong.
 
crystallized,
so u got the gaviscon? it helps right? i can't do without it.
now i'm suspecting the yucky after taste in my mouth comes from the fish oil. eeks!
 
Hi MTBs,

Not able to login till nite. Wow, there are so many postings! Manage to scan thro' and see that the topics is on bird nest.

I have just started to drink, i think preggie mummies can only started to take tonics frm 4mths onwards. My mum used slow cooker to boil the bird nest under slow mode, so there's no need to watch over the fire. She did not put in "pao sheng" (hope not the wrong herb, not really sure, hv to check with mum) as too much will be too liang for us, so she rather dun put in. Also, dun put in too much rock sugar else bb will have phlegm. A bit sweet will do. Got this info from the chinese medical hall. I bought the bird nest from Yu Hua. I felt tat since we will eating for the sake for the bb and ourselves during this period, dun think we are taking so much after we have delivered, we can at least buy the middle grade bird nest, at least can taste the bird nest and also pamper ourselves...

Concentrated bird nest (in bottle type) is better than those bottles of bird nest (more liquid).Quality is better.

Hi Jenny,

My MIL is also like your MIL. "Bu wen bu wen" (pardon my hanyu pinyin). Wat I'm most angry is that she dun even bother to find out what's food is gd/bad for preggie ladies. I mean this is her 1st grandkid. My hb said that she happy but she dun express it out one. Yah, if u dun say anything, at least express it in your dishes lah. For eg, she still cook "xian cai" with pork. "xian cai" is cooling, so cant/better dun take too much. Anything I say, cant eat, she say "never mind, can eat one lah". Whereas for my mum, she went down to the medical hall and ask wat herbs can be taken and get the person to write down. So tat y sometimes dun feel like eating dinner there.

pai seh, posting a bit long, letting off a bit of steam.
 
deedee
there is a chance to not be a gal , but if gynae says 90 % then maybe the chance is lower...i do hear pple last min birth a diff gender....

jenny
u are so daring...
dun listen to mil..
u din even patronise her...

but how can dun bathe..
so dirty, more easy get sick..
esp children, they tends to touch ard....n sweat alot....

germini
maybe ur mil is not like express in her cooking...they are older generation mummy...their time they eat anything in moderation..so no such thing as can or cannot eat...
 
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif


Hi hi crystallized..
Happy to hear that u r ok with the fish oil supplements..at least like what u shared..i guess its gd for u..at least u can intake it..which I guess its really beneficial for u &amp; the baby..oh, u dun like to take tonics ahh..i guess I will go &amp; do some research on Pao-sheng b4 I decide if I shd intake it for me &amp; my baby ba..coz the smell can be quite strong..depending on the amt throw into the bird nests..heehee..haha..okok, will try out the fish oil + OJ combi..i guess the outcome will be more optimistic as compared to the prata + fish oil combi ba..heehee..thks for sharing..anyway, I ate prata this morn so dun think I will want to risk the prata + fish oil combi..heehee..

Hi hi Jenny..
I happened to go to Tamp Mall &amp; check out with Eu Yang Seng &amp; they also have the concentrated bottled bird nest..selling from $45 onwards to $60+..if u like, u may also check it out with them..i think I quite like u leh, me also dun like the zhong-nan-qing-nv type of thinking lor..most impt I find is the baby is healthy..be it boy or girl, we will dote on baby a lot..so shdnt have this type of old traditional thinking..hmm.. **hands-up for a high-five**

Hi hi Doreen..
Ya, I think maybe I m not too used the fish oil supplement ba..trying to get used to it..heehee..Actually..i m trying to figure out whats heartburn like leh..haha..hmm..i duno maybe I do feel heartburn..just that I duno if its really heartburn or gastric kinda of related feeling..haha..how do u feel like for heartburn?when is it most frequent during the day or at night?

Hi hi shirlin..
Wow..Congrats to u having a Prince! Okok, will update ur details in the chart..do hope to hear from u often..cheers~

Hi hi babygrace..
Usually when I burp..then I will feel the fish oil smell more..terrible smell hor..i was like ops..eeee

Hi hi Gemini..
Me too..my MIL also wont advice m what to take note &amp; what not to eat during preggy..which I personally find during 1st time pregnancy is the most impt lor..but never mind..i will read up on my own, I will also double-check with my mum if in doubt..even thou maybe my mum doesnt know as much in depth but she will try her best to go &amp; check it out with some of my aunties lor..which I really appreciate her effort lor..anyway, as long as I m eating well..i guess its gd lah..heehee..i can really understand how u feel lor..i guess if possible, then go back to ur mums place to eat ba..for me, sometimes no choice..bcoz I m staying with my in-laws..but now, I learnt my lesson from 2 wks agos experience..we will find out from her whats she cooking b4 deciding if we will like to stay for dinner ot sneak out for dinner insteadheehee..

Hi hi aspialle
Welcome to the thread..will u like to provide us ur details so that I can help to update the chart? Whens ur EDD? How old are u? how many wks are u in now? care to tell us more? Do hope to hear from u often..cheers~


kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif
 
Morning MTBs,

Wrong info. For the bird nest, my mum did not put in "gao li" cos too "pu". A bit actually is ok but my mum is afraid that too "pu" so never put in. Pai seh. She did put in "pao sheng". Also, after taking bird nest, dun take any radish dishes. For eg, "shui kway". Tat day, I took both and the next morning, I had dirrahoea.

Hi angeline,

My MIL dun put in effort to cook meals. Just "shui bian" cook will do.

Hi wendy,

Wat happened 2 wks ago? You can at least still escape after learning what's the dishes. My hb dun have the habit of asking what my MIL is cooking (anyway also cant ask), so no way I can escape. Out of a wk, 6 days are over at my mum place for dinner. So, have to endure for 1 meal only every wk.
 
gemini
so good..
ur hubby okie to have oni one meal at his mum hse..
think my hb will jump...
what is gao li....too pu will what happen?...
shui bian cook, at least u eat once oni....me eat everyday...but she got say if really want to eat something badly tell her....so she is a not bad mil...

shirlin
congrats to having a prince...
 
Hi MTBs,

I don really dare to take much tonics cos scared will be much for the body to take, and I am very weight conscious. Already gained 4kg since pregnancy -_-"

Whether it's gonna be a princess or prince, it's gonna be my baby, I will not be bias ah, haha, all my colleagues said I will definitely be bias towards the kids if I have one boy and one girl in future^^
 
<font color="119911">October 06 Mother-to-be
kao_welcome2.gif
details updated on 25 April 2006</font>


<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">NICK</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">EDD</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">MTBs AGE</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">GYNAE</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">HOSPITAL</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">CURRENT PREGNANCY STATUS / # WEEKS</font></font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff6000">Gender</font></font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">edksd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ESH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 17wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vivian </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="0000ff">PRINCE</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2nd-4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Han How Chuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lee Tung</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 16wk</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Gemini</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1st_2nd week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / 15wk1d</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">wtan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Lena</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Dee Dee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Yvonne Soong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 15wks</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">13th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Twins</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Coral</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"><font color="ff0000">PRINCESS</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">#1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr L.Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">luckyme</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3rd_4th week</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">babe76</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cherrios</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Mary Rauff</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NUH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Freshpoison77</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 1 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">smileybaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Prof Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jackiejon</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">27th</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"># 2 / 13wk+</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Beloved</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31st</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Maynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chin Chin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Wendy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Adelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sidasta</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Evonne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Carol</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dr Chua Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">**
new.gif
in the chart: shirlin</font>


<font color="ff6000"><font size="-2">Check out Chong Yee &amp; Wendys LOVE story: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,90542,00.html</font></font>
 
gemini,
Aiya our MILs same same lah. She also din ask anything when I preggie with No.1 (tat time still dunno gender yet). I dun care one lah, I can buy myself haha... Then only after my 2nd SIL (my hb's 2nd sis) preggie, then I heard my MIL asked her what she wanna eat. Ha, till now, my MIL still doesn't know I preggie with No.2. Dun bother to tell her.

Angeline,
where got daring? I just ignore nia. Then less problem lor. Aiya, if hb says go back his mum place, I will bring my gal along lah. But we dun stay long one. About 1 hr and is like once a mth or once in 2 mths time. Anyway I dun like to go back. Her place so messy and dirty. Our feets are always as black as charcoal when we are back!

Wendy,
Hi-5! Ya lor, most impt is bb is healthy mah!
 
Ops forgot to update my checkup yesterday.

Argh, gynae didn't warn me he will be doing blood test for me yesterday during my last visit to him. Suddenly he said, "ok, lets do blood test..." I stared into him. hahaha...

BB is measured at 8.32cm. Can see the spinal cord very clear. Position like crawling like that. Gynae seems to see the gender but he said not very confirm, and asked if we would like to know the gender first. My hb preferred not to since gender cannot be confirmed. Although I very kapoh to know... So gotta wait till the next visit and see how lor.

After coming out from clinic, I asked hb why dun want to know the gender. He told me "since not confirm, know for wat?" Haiz... Men are men!

I skipped all the DS tests. So the next test will be the detailed scan at 5th mth.
 
hi MTBs,

wow! so many posting over the weekends... having a hard time trying to catch up... looks like the topic now is on bird nest and MIL.

Ok. I have been having birdnest since my MS got slightly better at 12/13 weeks. Wasted 2 serving my dad cooked. threw them up immediately after eating so HB say i waste food.

My dad is the "know all" at home so now that i'm back staying wif them, he cooks things that are good for me &amp; bb, i'm anaemic so alot of spinach n high iron food...

Dad buys birdnest from traditional medical hall he knows cos he scared get cheated. he says pg woman cannot eat "ren gong yen" (the birds are forced by man to discharge the saliva using various methods) so i oso dun dare to buy myself. will pass him cash to buy instead.

I heard abt the phlegm thingy when taking birdnest but my sis says ok cos she takes a lot of it wif her 1st. but moderation is still the best. i take say once or twice a week or every other week.

Now to MIL, my MIL ok lah. she excited cos HB is only son wif 4 elder sis. we hardly goes back for dinner, sometimes 1 every fortnight or even longer. no fix schedule. furthermore i've been out of action for a while so only went back for dinner once since i got pg. she nv cook very special food lor, all normal. but she cooked bah tuk teh and got herbs so i did not eat cos i dunno if the herbs can take or not...

On scan, my gynae seems to prefer to use vaginal scan. i still cannot see my bb's face. always c the back. hope my next visit next wed will be better.

wtan,
do u mind adding me to the chart? tks.

ok a bit long this time.
 


Hi Jenny, blood test for wat ah??
uhoh.gif
I'm seeing Dr Ang this fri leh.. Is the detailed scan carried out at the clinic or TMC??

Ya, agree! Men are Men
yawn.gif


Hi MTBs,

Thanks for your advice on detailed scan!

so seems that tonics should be taken in the 2nd trimester huh? I heard eat too much tonic, bb will be very big and difficult to delivery wor..
Heard can put some red dates or dried logan or pao sheng in our drink.

Hi Wendy, can u input me in the chart? EDD 16Oct, 31 years old, seeing Dr Lawrence Ang from TMC, #1 week 15.
proud.gif
Thank U hor!
 

Back
Top