(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Jenny/Jrt
Why u all tot D on Gain.. Cos he "gain" alot??....hehehe
Think alot of these companies dun do delivery on weekend 1.

Jenny
Ur things reach liao hor I tell u my refund haven reach me yet aah. Jus send them another email to kao peh. Hopfully by monday I will see something.

Wendy
Think of it another way lor at least he's not suffering anymore n dun have to again.

<font face="Comic Sans MS,">doreen,
hee dunno leh, all along, I tot Damien on Gain IQ haha..

Today is Fathers' Day. Hereby wishes all the daddies Happy Fathers' Day!</font>

1489113.gif

Jenny
I know which restaurant u talking abt... suddenly i cant rem the name of the shop. i agree tt the branch at Blk 701A Yishun is not the same as the old in the industrial park. Aiyoh, i am a fish lover... except during pregnancy when i cant bear the smell or the taste of it. I ate wif vengence after delivery. V often, the whole fish will b mine... my MIL made sure i ate alot of fish to produce enuff milk.
lol.gif

Regarding my borderlinx acct, they said my acct details r not verified leh. my shipment arrived alrdy but i cant pay yet till they verified it. btw u now if i need to pay any tax for the DVDs? i'm not sure but i think they incl sthg like tt in my invoice leh. sianz...
sad.gif
shipping is quite cheap, abt S$20. but if i used the method u told me, its much cheaper lor. nvm next time lah.

Dor
See? Jenny oso thot D on Gain. Coz i thot u mentioned each time u went 4 gynae check, u'll get a small tin fr the clinic?

Wendy
Though i had nvr owned a dog, but when i read ur post, i felt v sad too.
sad.gif
but since u mentioned the dog's heartbeat is v weak, its probably a better choice to put him to sleep n cut down on more sufferings. Cheer up.

Storm
Woodlands has a lot of choices! but i din really research on it though... u can search for the list of CC n start to shortlist them alrdy.
happy.gif

jrt

i have a few in mind, like Phyllis Riccia School, Learning Vision, Montessori Lab...etc think will need to visit the schools to learn more and get information..

Jasmine
My inlaw are already super haolian ppl liao. N before wedding already keep saying if we have a boy will be zhang sun cos the grandma is still around ma.
So that time I really hope to have a girl as #1 dun let Fil haolian. But too bad lor D is a boy....hehe
Wanna haolian nia invite so many ppl for 1st mth but expect to use D's angbao to pay for it. Can even say he will give us back the extras. So haolian of his 1st grandson he should pay for it right??
BTH this kind of ppl talk BIG nia.

Jrt
Yah but my gynea was the 1 who gave me D's 1st tin of Enfapro A+ leh when D was born.......haha
N the subsequent 1s also Enfapro A+.

jenny/dor/jrt..
ya, u all r right..at least my sis's well-prepared too...jus that she has been thru alot with the dog..esp during the time her bf left her twice for another girl..i guess it's not easy for her now..but time will heal..jenny, ur IL's dog was not put to sleep?

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Crystallized,
Ya, I also forgot the name of that restaurant. What Thai something. Only know how to go and eat nia. Very standard for us one, san wei yu, deep fried calamari and kang kong haha..
What details not verified? When you did the purchase, you din check if there's tax before you confirm for shipping? Borderlinx (BHL) is based at OHIO, that's a tax city. Hence when you do online purchase, you need to check if they do charge for tax. If there's tax, go by vpost of comgateway is cheaper.

Wendy,
My IL's dog was put to sleep... but with no valid reason.
I just can't understand why the dog has been with them over 10years+ and my MIL just simply decided to ignore him, she used to love the dog so much. Anyway many problems with my IL's side, so FIL has no choice, but to put him to sleep cos no one at home cares for the dog when he's away, especially overseas.
My hb loved the dog a lot, though I scared of it. He's so sad upon hearing the news.
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Doreen,
You are going to scream at LV liao.
DHL delivered the package to me this morning, however, no one at home to pickup. They will resend to me tonight.
</font>

Just saw the thread on littlekid...
Can imagine how sad it is.. but i think she will
be strong to keep things move on...

Shirley,
Have you decide to enrol Zac to which school?

Kidz Playhouz playgroup is full so not able to take in A.. he is on their
waiting list for playsgroup but will definitely enrol him for pre-N in Oct.

So far only kiddyABC is available but i dun like the school cos it is like half the classroom size.. very small.

Jenny
Yah its thai sthg sthg...
I oso not sure wat is not verified leh. so stupid. if i had known i will wait b4 ordering. there was no indication tt they need to verify my details. Oso din check on the tax. KNS this time i ordered too fast liao.

Storm
I've heard abt montessori, learning lab etc. Yah agreed tt u need to go n check on the centre to decide.
happy.gif

Dor
So in the end, did they kapoh D's ang paus? No wonder they irked u lah...

Hihi mommies

May I know whther your toddler still on bottles using the teat? cos I tried to replace the teat to those sipper for 18 months? but B not used to it.. REad from some article tt if remains on bottle for to long.. will have some speech development later on.

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Crystallized,
Next time dun rush thr. Check before clicking confirm.

Kareen,
Dun understand what you mean bottle using teat? You refer to milk bottle or water bottle or??
Jolene and Jaslyn are both still using milk bottles with teats for their FM.
Jaslyn is still on pacifier.
If you are talking abt drinking plain water, milo, or other juice, Jaslyn is drinking from cup.

I only heard sucking pacifier will have teeth not sui sui nia.</font>

All this talk about kuay chap is making me hungry. I'm one who loves all the pig's innards. Hubby and I would go queue for the one at Old Airport road. yummy! In fact i cant think of anything that I don't eat. Pig innards, clams, escargots, foie gras (goose liver).... give them all to me
happy.gif

Late to comment on the caregiver issue. Anyway my take is to close both eyes and ears when MIL / mother complain to you. I've been a full-time caregiver before and sometimes i am guilty of "complaining" to hubby how difficult the kids / maid are. It's just an outlet for me to vent and also to let him know that my job at home is no less important than his ( and the sacrifices i got to make lah).

I can understand when Starz's mum is hesitant to go on a holiday with her family, sometimes i also just want some "me-time" away from the kids. Luckily hubby was very understanding and gave me time-off whenever i wanted.

Both MIL and mum don't want to be full-time caregiver and i can understand why, so i never blamed them. I'm just thankful for the current arrangement with them coming on alternate days even if it means having to spend more money in terms of allowance to both of them (even if they don't help me, i still got to give them allowance, now just give more). So with that plus maid's salary and Joshua's half-day cc fees, it's not a small sum. In any case, I'm happy with the arrangement cos the kids get to see both sets of grandies.

wendy,
sorry to hear about your dog. at least he don't have to suffer any more.

jenny,
will try borderlinx the next time. actually i like vpost service cos at least there is someone that i can call and talk to if there are any problems.

kareen,
Both kids are still on milk bottle. I intend to wean Joshua off once I run out of teats, which is soon. haha!
Don't think it impedes their speech development cos both kids are chatterboxes. What i know is that it may promote tooth decay cos some kids will drink their milk slowly and the milk which has sugar stays in the mouth for a prolonged period.

<font face="Comic Sans MS">babygrace,
Let you have all the goodies haha...
BDL CSO still ok lah, did a few times livechats with them. But seems that they like to copy and paste FAQ. I "suaned' them the previous round. Who asked them to copy and paste the FAQ to me.
How are you going to wean Joshua off bottles? I tried before, Jolene sometimes ok sometimes no ok. Daytime she ok, but nite time, she wants the bottle. How ah?

And now I'm having problem weaning Jaslyn off pacifier. Haiz... Gotto do it before 2.
</font>

hi mummies,

still v busy with work, year end closing... *haiz*

hi wendy,

managed to see thro' your post cos i know how u feel. my poodle was also put to sleep in yr 2000. actually, she was put to sleep just a few mths before my Uni graduation. she was abt 13 yrs old. she was sick and refuse to eat or drink, just lie down there and somemore can still vomit water after drinking...so i tell my bro, let her go since can see that she's suffering. my bro was the one who bring her to the vet. i dont think i can witness the whole event. i was upset for the whole week after she was put to sleep.

hi kareen,

tricia is still drinking FM from the milk bottle. i do not know if w/o the milk bottle, she can go to sleep or not... as for water, she's drinking from the pigeon cup.

hi bbrgrace,

u like the kway chap @ old airport rd? for myself, i dont find it v nice and it expensive. prefer 1 stall at Siglap centre and Bedok central.

ok, got to go....

time will heal the pain...

Kareen,
I have changed the bottle teat to soft spout for my boy since he was 6 months old. He is still using the soft spout now for his milk though he either drinks from straw or cup when drinking water.

Jenny,
I am trying to wean K off the pacifier. The first night I did it, I tried to distract him by asking him to put his pacifier aside when he is lying down. Once he puts it aside, I try to bring it out of sight when he is not looking. You can see his mouth making the sucking motion but he slowly drifted off to sleep. I tried that for the next few nights and admittedly, it takes patience cos he does take a longer time to fall asleep without his tu-tu. Then after a few days, I don't even let him see his pacifier before he sleeps so he doesn't even get to suck it for a while. My parents are doing the "out of sight, out of mind" method for his afternoon nap too.

But then, I still leave the pacifier on his bed so that if he were to wake up in the middle of the night, he can "help himself". Haha. And also, if I am desparate to make him sleep during the day over the weekends when we are out, I will still give in and let him suck his pacifier. I think the forbidden fruit is the sweetest cos over the weekend when I give him his pacifier, he refuses to return to me after that! Sucking with a vengence, must be. haha.

Bbgrace
u so slim hor, cant tell u r so easy wif food! gd tt u eat everything n anything. easy to feed! haha
lol.gif

Kareen
R is still drinking milk via milk bottles. For water, sometimes he uses straw cups, sometimes cup alone. Initially i had intended to wean R off milk bottles but my mum kept saying if i do tt, R will totally wean off milk if i insist. I dun intend to let R wean off fr milk coz its an excellent form of calcium in addn to the food intake. My coll has a 7 yr old kid and still on milk bottles when she drinks milk. She dun find it an issue so she juz let her kid be. Like jenny, i dun think it impedes their speech development, rather the teeth will not be sui sui lor.
So 4 now, i juz let R use milk bottle until he is older n feels ashamed of using them in public, he can wean it off himself.
biggrin.gif
my main concern is for him to keep drinking milk for as long as he can.
happy.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS">pups,
The problem is Jaslyn seems to be "glued" to her pacifier recently. Maybe she knows Mummy and Grandma going to wean her off haha...
She used to suck only when she wanna sleep. But now at evening 7pm+, she will asks for tutu... I always tell her to go ask Daddy, then she will just smile at daddy, refuses to open her golden mouth cos I think she knows the answer.

Told my mum to try to give only when she sleeps, then remove when she sleeps. Slowly will use the out of sight + the throwing away method. But I think it's not going to work on Jaslyn. Haiz.. usually #2 is harder to wean off. I try to wean off before she turns 2, if not harder to wean off. Pray hard for me haha..
Jolene is then much easier... Daddy used the "throw away" method from car and that's it. I intend to use the shame shame method on Jaslyn too.</font>

Jenny
I already giveup on LV liao. Not worth to make myself angry over them. Cos now got 1 person for me to deal direct with so I happy happy then send her 1 email to kao peh.....haha
I tell u lor I already order from another website n the stuff already at vpost since last week liao. Can imagine anot so fast still can share base charge with LV items. Now I jus waiting for vpost to update the invoice nia cos I send it quite late cos didn't expect when they tell me shipped by 2 days reach vpost liao.

Jrt
YES THEY DID!!!!
Can u imagine no shame leh. Big adult kapo small bb's money.
I already kaopeh hubby beforehand I say I will PAY for the buffeut jus tell me how much dun take my son's angbao cos they are meant for him by the ppl who give. I am not so poor until I need to take my own son's money lor I can still afford to pay for the buffeut.

Then endup hubby say fil still collected about $600 from D's angbao n tell us we dun have to pay the rest he will pay.
But I still angry lor.

This time I actually not planning to do 1st mth for #2. Not gonna invite my relatives jus gonna send out vouchers nia cos I already sian liao. I told hubby to tell inlaws we not going to do if they want they do it themselves.
But I will actually have a small 1 with friends at my own place.

bbgrace
Totally agree with u. I also 'complain' to hubby about D.....hahaha
Sometimes jus need to say out to someone cos we face some1 who cannot talk to us the whole day ma.
N now hubby will talk to D on the phone after I complain how naughty he is.

<font face="Comic Sans MS,">doreen,
aiyo, they still dun wan to settle the issue ah. So how long liao? Are they going to do something about it.
I received my package 2 hrs ago. I'm a satisfied customer of BDL... for now... (cannot praise them too fast hahaha...)
</font>

Jenny
They say they check with their book keeping n do manual credit for me. Now got direct liase with 1 of their staff she cannot bochap me mah......hehe

So should be settled soon lah but I called my bank n they tell me must depend on merchant see how long they will take some times take weeks........sigh
Buy from those BIG companies still the best like Old Navy 1 email nia they credit immediate to my a/c within days leh see how efficient. N they dun even put BIG BIG on their webby say their customer service is MUCH better then other ppl's.

Jenny,
Actually all the while, K only takes the pacifier when he sleeps. I refused to let him take it for fun and my parents subscribe to that as well though they are a little more lenient at times when he wants to suck for fun. But they did say he will just suck for a while and put back.

Now, I am just hoping that he will not need the pacifier over weekends when he sleeps in the car.

jenny..
oh..bcoz no one got time to care for the dog ah..sigh..it's indeed a sad thing..oh weaning off pacifier..my mum is the only one that will give Mav the pacifier..but Mav will sometimes point towards the kitchen's direction where the pacifier is kept &amp; ask my mum to give it to him..maybe i can try to use ur shame shame method &amp; see if it works on Mav..

gemini..
ya..witnessing the process can be a terrible feeling..nw my sis is feeling something is missing in part of her life..i guess it takes time for her to get over too...

jasmine..
u know yest night i went to see dr koh..then Mav was running ard everywhere in the clinic..i was telling kelly that A is a much more obedient kid than Mav..at least he wont run ard non-stop..kelly laughed &amp; agreed..she was saying A will stop if stranger approach &amp; tell him not to..Mav will ignore &amp; continue..lol...no doubt Mav being so active..hb &amp; me didnt slim down at all!argh..oh ya..btw, now dr koh want all mummies-to-be to do detailed scanning (FA Scan) at RH..he say it's kinda compulsory..abt $250+?

Wendy,
hahaha..Kelly said that? I shld tell my family cos A famous in running ard &amp; non-stop. even my own parents &amp; sibling witness it. they all shake head.
biggrin.gif

but i cant blame him cos he been limited place to walk at home. and nw we slowly remove playyard to block his way &amp; let him zoom ard so that can kill his curious.
oo..now he want mtb to do detailed scan huh? last time he told me not neccessary. think not many ppl like me din do detailed scan.
kao_confused2.gif
n bless that A was fine.

hope your sis will get over. it's not easy for her. i assume that chihuahua with her quite long, right?

kpo, do you know the bb gender already?

pups/Jenny/Wendy,
think wean off pacifier not easy for our kids hor? i also in the process to wean off A frm human pacifier. Hopefully can totally wean off b4 he turn 2.
kao_babydust2.gif

Dor,
aiyo..why ur in-laws like that one? that angbao means for D ma..anyway dun think D close with them right? since you mentioned they always play mahjong when you go over their place.
let see how they act when your #2 1st mth.
biggrin.gif

jasmine..
ya..i was telling kelly that u told me A is also active &amp; running non-stop..wait till we try to switch kids for 1 day..then u will know why i say Mav is a winner..lol..then she laughed..think she agrees leh..haha..coz she say aft awhile, A will be quiet if a stranger approach..but Mav hor..is really non-stop one..lol..follow my mum to mkt hor, he will try to lead the way..lol..so sometimes my mum wan to go wet mkt becomes go dry mkt side..lol..dr koh say nw all need to do FA Scan liao..althou he will also do at his end aft we do this FA Scan..my gf who's 3wks ahead of me seeing dr koh also went for FA Scan at RH..

Dor
wah biang eh, i will oso b v mad if i were u. thankfully my ILs r not tt type of pple. The ang pau money is meant for D so u can save it up... goodness... now i know y u always so angry wif them...
yah for #2 i think juz keep it simple.
happy.gif

Jenny
heard tt one of the way to wean off pacifier is to cut off the teat then they can suck on nothing??? or make a big cut on the teat so tt when they suck, its all air... frustrates them! hehehehee
biggrin.gif

use shame shame method effective? i feel they might still not understd the concept. both the tods at my mum's r taught "shame shame" but i think R is immune to it one leh! kekeke
lol.gif

Jenny/pup
Wow u got me thinking of weaning zac off pacifier. Since i will be taking care of him for 2 weeks i think i shld start so that my parents will nt give in to him. I am using the "preparing him" method, haha so nw everyday i am telling him that his "chut chut" will disappear once he turn 2 so tomorrow will try afternoon nap w/o it. pray that cold turkey will help.

gracesong
Wow so fast full house liao! i have nt checked out the place yet let me know if they call u for the pre-N i wanna register too

wendy
sorry abt ur dog, i think i will be depressed for sometime if my dogs leave me....

I was quite bo liao so bought a ribbon for lele and dress her up at home but only manage to buy a yellow one. very difficult to match her clothes and too big too. Anyone knows where to get nice headband for gals?

1493857.jpg

Wendy,
think i shld let mil know that since she always complaint A very naughty. haha...

Shirley,
Lele so cute &amp; chubby. she looks diff wif her gor gor.

both belle (your &amp; starz daughter) are pretty gal.
happy.gif

Thanks to those mummies that had made contributions to the "Bai jin". Very sorry, I really don't know what to say but I very touched for what you gals had done for me. Thanks to all Oct Mummies here.

<font color="ff0000"><font face="comic sans ms">Thank you very much</font></font>.

<font face="Comic Sans MS,">Doreen,
Not necessary big company has no problem hor. I had problem with coach then, it took them more than 1 mth to refund me.

pups,
Me too, but then recently, think this gal knows we are going to wean her off, she will asks to suck, especially when it comes to evening time. There's a period of time, whenever she boarded the car, she would ask for it. Now she stops that. But the habit becomes to evening time.

Crystallized,
Jaslyn's pacifier at my mum's place is going to break soon. She went to tell my mum tu tu 坏了 aka ask my mum to change new tu tu for her.
My mum said once the pacifier breaks, she won't change new one for her liao. Let her suck whichever is left over until she throws again herself. Cutting the teat won't help cos Jaslyn will still sucks. I'm more worried if she sucks in air!
Jaslyn understands the shame shame method cos every1 at home shame at her, especially Jolene. You know hor, last sun I brought her to see Zhao Ge. This Jaslyn played with that bell on the door till hb got fedup and warned her 3x, and challenged her if she dare to do the 4th time, he would send her out of the clinic. She really challenged hb, so dun need me to say further le hor. We leave her standing alone outside... ppl walked pass and saw her, guess what she did? She lowered her head and refused to look at ppl. She stood there for quite a while, before she decided that she's wrong, and came to the door waiting for us to open to let her in.
Ok, was at causeway point cold storage just now, saw they have the huggies pull up packages with DVDs there too. My guess is, this is huggies promo. Seems that the price is fixed at $32.40 for 2 jumbo packs at all supermarkets. You were asking me how many pcs yday in the phone right? Jumbo L size is 36 pcs ($0.45/pc) , and Jumbo XL is 30 pcs ($0.54/pc).

Shirley,
Jolene weaned off her pacifier at this age of our toddlers, so I'm gonna do the same for Jaslyn. In fact, Jolene was toilet trained at this age too. That's when I was on maternity leave then. It's a busy period for me, but at least save my leave for other purposes.
I'm not so worried with Jaslyn's toilet training, but it is a must that she has to wean off her pacifier before 2. If not, it's gonna be a hard time. The older to wean off, the harder it is.
</font>

Littlekid,
it's ok..just our xiao xiao xin yi.
How are you &amp; the boys?

Jenny,
yup, can get the huggies jumbo packs at NTUC fairprice too. but din see this jumbo packs with DVD at tampines Giant when i went yday lel.
Only one word to describe Jaslyn. She really got 性格!if others kid,i'm sure they will cried loud outside the clinic.

<font face="Comic Sans MS,">Jasmine,
Ya, NTUC is selling too. Think wait for me to finish my current stock first before I buy. Now, I hate to see the warerobe fulled.
I din see at Giant too, maybe their stocks slower than others. So far, saw Shop N Save, NTUC and Cold Storage have the promo pack.
Oh well, I expect her to cry loud loud outside. Yeap got 性格 at the wrong timing. How dare she challenged her daddy.
</font>

<font color="0000ff">littlekid</font> hope the boys are coping well. you take care too ok. let us know if you need help yah.

sorry MIA for so long. on leave last fri cos brought caleb to bintan with some friends. he really enjoyed himself so so much that now everyday he ask for "beach".

thou we have been to bintan many times but this is really different and interesting. my friend had a friend working in bintan resort so he brought us ard. went on a boat ride to the mangrove area, did a lot of water sports (something i havent been able to do since having caleb). went for nice nice cheap cheap seafood at the local kelong. here's some pictures to share.

getting ready for our mangrove boat trip
1495529.jpg

1495530.jpg

On the boat
1495531.jpg

Stoning out from the hot sun
1495532.jpg

Training to be a beach soccer player
1495533.jpg

Trying out new sunglass from aunty
1495534.jpg

We came to the conclusion that caleb is super duper vain after this trip. hb did not join us until sat so fri, together wif my friends n their kids, we went swimming and i let him wear him bathrobe and my sunglass n told him to sit on the deck chair for me to take pictures n he actually guai guai sit there and allow us to snap snap snap away until everyone else was looking our direction. he acted so cool as if he knows all the attention was on him.... BTH.

Hi ladies,

Me long time never come kpo liao...
Been so busy with work the past few weeks so that I can finish all my work and go "HIDE" for the next 3 weeks. For those who rem, my school vacation is unofficially gone where I am supposed to report work everyday during vacation. No more free 3 weeks vacation liao...
Now since they haven put it official for this Jun vacation, me and some colleages are "hiding" and hopefully wun kena recall back.

So me now free to come kpo very often liao. Hee...

Me cannot rem when is the last time I posted Rhys pic but since I got some funnie pix of him, just want to share and cheer everyone up!

1. My PSP gamer boy...
1495720.jpg

2. My boy graduated from Tutu Academy
(actually he was wearing his papa's tee... but so funnie when he posed with the bolster, like holding a scroll in his arms... only missing the "hat")
1495721.jpg

Shirley
Ur ribbon so BIG.......hehehe
But lele looks so happy to wear it leh.....keke

Why u wanna switch back to full time job again aah??

Selina
Caleb looks suntanned in the 1at pic. So cool like that dark tanned skin....hehe

shirley..
lele has big eyes..she's v fair leh..so huggable..hee..

jasmine..
haha..i think i must bring Mav over to ur place one of the day..lol..

littlekid..
hope the boys &amp; urself are ok..take gd care of urself..do come in often too..

selina..
so nice that caleb enjoyed himself..we bot Mav to East Coast beach once..it was a nightmare for us..he dun want to sit at the child seat on the bicycle..so hb &amp; myself cant cycle coz once he see us out of sight he will start crying..think he need some time to get used to it..but beach is v relaxing..so hope we get to bring Mav there again..thks for sharing the pics..Caleb looked great!

vivian..
Rhys is so cool holding on to the PSP..wow u got a nice red color PSP leh..i got that bloster cover too..bot from robinson, right?ur house is v neat leh..gd for Rhys to run ard too..

<font color="0000ff">dor dor</font> yes he is a bit tanned cos he refused to get out of the swimming pool on Fri. i had to lure him out literally cos he kept wanting to "swim". had to lure him out to re-apply sunblock cos i scared he kena sun burn.

<font color="0000ff">viv</font> Rhys really look like graduation... so cute.

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Selina,
Caleb looks tanned in the pic.

Vivian,
My gals are glued to PSP too! Buay Ta Han!
Hey hey, you managed to wean off pacifier?? Share secret

Wendy,
not sure with birdnest. But I did give Jaslyn before (she's younger than), she doesn't like the taste.
</font>

Selina,
wow! a nice trip for both of you.
happy.gif

can see than Caleb really enjoy himself.

Vivian,
yup..so long din see you here. guess you must b very busy.
so, Rhys back to your mum hse oredi?
the 2nd pics he looks so cute!

Wendy,
yes..please bring him over. i'm sure he will enjoy himself with A's new toys.*wink wink*

re: birdnest. i believe everything can give in moderation. I did give to A once &amp; he love it.
sometimes i give A herb soup that cooked by mil but mostly those not heaty one.
and even bitter gourt soup.

Shirley
Lele soooo chubby! aiyoh.... enjoyed their chubbiness at this stage coz they'll lose it as soon as they start being active. u can dress n doll her up... so nice leh...

Littlekid
Hope u r coping well. Be strong for your kids.
happy.gif

Jenny
Jaslyn so cute lah! but of coz i know at tt pt in time u r v angry wif her...
hahaha, she lowered her head?! yah tt means she understds. R dun really understd. u shame shame him when he keeps crying/whining during toys snatching oso has no effect on him. he cries louder!
angry.gif

if u stop getting new pacifier 4 her how?

Selina
Caleb really looked chao-dah aft the trip...
happy.gif
he's really sporty lah... vain pot gd mah, u can snap alot of pix in this way! heee
lol.gif

Vivian
Rhys' both expressions sama sama one... heee... so cartoon n cute of the 2nd pix... rehearsal for graduation...

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Who has the full address of the fishing farm at pasir ris for long gou fishing? I know there's 2 fishing farms there, but which one comes with the long gou fishing huh?

Crystallized,
Aiya, sometimes Jaslyn also like that one lah, cry louder even though she understands.
</font>

Mummies,
Wanting to bring D to sentosa(underwater world), any comments?? the admission ticket not cheap though, anyone has promotion prices?
Aiya, my this gal ar, that day bring her to PS and there is this aquarium shop and then she is stuck there liao. keeping going from tanks to tanks and said, "fish, fish...wah.. fish.." wanted to go home liao and carry her away, then she cry all the way to MRT. So thought of bringing her to underwater world.

Selina,
Caleb looks so cool with his sunglass.. bet he must be haing a good time in Bintan!!
Btw, i did sms you regarding the calendula cream which jenny ordered. can i trouble you to collect from jenny on my behalf whenever you have any meet up with her? I will then collect from you in punggol, is that ok?

Vivian,
Long time no see liao, busy with work ar?? rhys looks so engrossed in his PSP.. my gal has a lower version, game boy advance.. haha, she will always snatch from her daddy and act to know how to play.

Shirley,
lele looks so diff from her gor gor.. she is so chubby...

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Delphine,
Desiree's age need to pay for entrance fee for underwater world???
I brought Jaslyn there before, she's younger then. Jolene was then abt 2, she was scared haha... even though she had been there few times. I dun remember I paid for Jolene's entrance fee leh.

But then, gotta be careful cos watch fish from aquarium shop and from underwater world is a totally different approach for the kids. Underwater world fishes are much bigger and may frighten the toddlers.

I've told Selina abt it.
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Delphine,
S$19.90 / Adult,
S$12.70 / Child
(Aged 3 - 12 years old)
Includes admission to Dolphin Lagoon

Desiree no need to pay.

Talking abt beach... I've plans to take leave go bring the gals to sentosa beach during the weekday, but now dun think can go liao.
</font>

Back