(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

<font face="Comic Sans MS,">aspialle,
I'm not sure. I will suggest you to bring ted to see doctor. They will prescribe those "gum jig" medicine to eat on the spot. They dun allow you to bring medicine home one. Not sure why.

If you remember, last time at medical hall when we were young, there's this kind of mountain shaped like "sweet" that were put in a big glass jar. When I was young, I found these "sweets" very nice, would go and buy to eat. When I growed up, then I knew these "sweets" were meant for "gum jig".

All along, I tot "gum jig" is becos of intake of sweet food. But my hb said it has nothing to do with sweet food. Real reason, I'm not sure.</font>

aspialle,
Those are pinworms. It's not caused by eating sweet things. Pinworms are easily spread amongst children as the eggs can be picked up on children's fingers when they are playing. Eggs can stay or your child's skin for several hours. They can survive for up to 3 weeks on clothes, bedding and toys. If the eggs are on your child's hands or toys and your child puts their fingers or toys in their mouth, the tiny eggs can enter their bodies. The eggs stay in the upper part of the intestine until they hatch. After they hatch, the worms move down the length of the intestine, and then out the anus where they lay more eggs.

You got to bring him to the doc for deworming medication.

All the sheets, blankets, towels and clothing in the house should be washed in hot water, and everyone's fingernails (which might hold the worm eggs) should be carefully cleaned and cut short. Toys, countertops, floors and other surfaces the infected child has touched should be scrubbed.

Jenny
That time I only check out the spree Shirley join n the mummy was saying wat they always ship wrong things aah. But I still see some mumies doing the spree leh. But think they 1 of those who like to pack in BIG box 1. But okie lah not so ex things I rather dun risk lor.

Urrr okie I am the weird 1 lah cos I dun mis bb in tummy 1 I rather they r outside. Like now VERY uncomfortable leh her movement......sigh
I get ready 1st everything lor but then we never know right scarly all ready liao this girl take her own sweet time n make me wait for another mth......hahaha
But I really cannot tahan liao cos today bring D to J8 2 hrs nia my back aching legs also sng liao......sigh
But still prefer her to come out after 34 wks lah safer 36 weeks best....haha

Adeline
SO fast go back to work liao aah. Sian hor....hehe
I think guys brain n ours work differently la. My hubby also like that. When I order online cos cheaper then getting here he dun bother about hw much I save he jus keep seeing hw much I spend to them they look at other things lor. Ask ur hubby lah abit of money more impt or his kids's well being. Kids' health want to risk u only have that 1 kid lor anything happen he can take the blame anot.
But my hubby also lah I must keep saying n saying n saying 1.

Selina
Same tots. That why now I rather wait till I have alot of stuff to buy then order on my own. Cos abit bu gan yuan to let them earn n then they still keep saying they are not earning ANYTHING.

Jasmine
Actually hor I think can never prepare well enough 1 cos u never know ma..
So u getting another niece or nephew?? SUddenly ur family so many pop together....hehe

U can jus sign an a/c n look through the steps at vpost. Actually quite easy lah the trying to save money part is harder cos we gotta depend on the merchants liao.
Ummm Max order?? dun have lah jus avoid SG$400 per merchant to avoid GST lor.

Gemini
IF around that time last time I should probably be home 1 jus sms me before hand cos my hp sound very soft at home n I might forget to check 1....hehe
Nope my cousin 1 is on 15th so actually is next weekend.....hehe

Delphine
I feel more uncomfortable with this 1 leh. Last time D I dun feel so jialat this 1 like tummy too small for her like that. But I still hope she can tahan till 36 wks like D cos she is even smaller size then D n 36 wks much safer.

Wendy
If cannot convince them then confuse them lor.....hahaha
I've learnt the art of distraction liao works very well on D.....haha

bbgrace,
I can truly understand why you have been mistaken for a healthcare professional before. You have very good knowledge pertaining to medical matters.
happy.gif

Daddy and Son
My parents went for a short trip over the weekend and only came back on Monday night. On Monday, I was unable to take leave cos too much work to settle so daddy took leave to look after K. I must compliment hubby for doing really well! He brought K to botanic gardens for a walk and picnic, then out to lunch and some shopping at toys'r us and kiddy palace, and even managed to get K to nap for a good 2 hours before bringing him to pick me up from work to go for dinner!
happy.gif
The only down point is when hubby looks after K, K only eats outside food the whole day. But we are cool about it since it is not frequent. Good thing hubby has been very involved in diapering K even when we are outside since day 1 and so he had no problem doing that on his own this time.

<font face="Comic Sans MS">babygrace,
haha, lucky I'm not eating breakfast while reading yr post haha... it sounds so gross.
I remember last time when we were young, my playmate always got his problem. Remember he had a hard time passing motion too!

doreen,
I see, so is merchant no good lah. Anyway, will try to check out where got 20% sales so I can get some markers and poster. I tried yday nite with hb, quite fun to play with, and the poster colors dry up fast. No mess. Too bad, I bought those bottle of paint earlier. Think I shall keep those till Jolene is older, so not so messy.
Aiya dun prefer 34th week, must "aim" for at least 36th weeks. You hor, better guai guai rest more lah.
Oh yes, I agreed with you... those spree/bp organisers always say they are not earning ANYTHING but the exchange rate so high!

pups,
Must applaud your hb. He's really doing a good job. Dun you find kids tend to be more "lenient" with their daddies??!! Is it becos daddies dun bf??!! Argh!
I always prefer to bring the gals out cos they are more well behaved outside compare to be at home.</font>

Pups,
thumbs up for your hb.
happy.gif
he can do such a good job as daddy.
if my hb hor, he will faint..cos he never be alone with him.
biggrin.gif

Dor,
at least u have prepared yourself ma..
biggrin.gif

actually hb has a vpost acct, but do we need to pay via credit card? think to save the hassle, i might just join when you all organise a spree..keke.
actually my mom shld have 3 new grandchildren this yr, but sadly my 2nd sil miscariage. well, she said she will try again cos she love to have at least 1 child.
i cant image if i nag too much at hb cos sometimes i just 1 time, he already feels that i m so lor soh.
sad.gif

Babygrace,
Thanks for the explanation. i really tot it's related to eat too much sweet things.
my niece last time always have this problem &amp; all of us always thought that she eat too much sweet cos the babysister really give her eat sweet when she only 2 year old.
I always feels that we can gain a lot of knowledge when join this forum.
happy.gif

Lilboymum,
but you are due soon, right? then how you cope with household things &amp; look after CY?
when your edd?

Wendy,
hahaha..change mind lal. they all bu she de let him enter at such young age. so, will only enroll him this nov on half day cc, to let him get used to the environment since me still stays with in-laws. then next year when we move over, will start him on full day cc.

think mav needs time to adjust it, it's better to start him on 2 hrs playgroup now, cos you still able to monitor him as your tummy still not so big, right? then slowly move him to half day once he get used before you due. hopefully mav will co-operate hor? sometimes very hard to know what's their thinking. hahaha...
dun worry, my hb also said mav quite smart. hehe..

Jenny,
wow...the FP doctor at your mum place must b quite old &amp; experience hor? since he even your mum 'gynae'. I brought A to GP once during public holiday. and yes, he is a family doctor &amp; been work at KKH &amp; can see a lot of kids patient too. it's very near to my new hse. think in future when A grows up, will see him if any. *touch wood*

<font face="Comic Sans MS">Jasmine,
old in age, but he doesn't really look that old except for his white hair. I think he should be in 60s? I see him from black hair till now white hair and he loves kids and bbs.
This GP operates at my mum estate for 30 years liao, since the estate first built up. So his patients are "long term customers". Very nice man, he charges few dollars for the poor/needy patients only, and do free home visits when the patients are too weak to come to the clinic.
There's a new clinic opened think about 4-5 years, but not much patients go to that "new" clinic unless this GP is not available.
His daughter also practise medical, so I think maybe after he retires, his daugther will takes over the clinic bah?

I feel for seeing GP, it's up to parents' comfortable. How "safe" they feel. Overall, if one observes, that GP has a lot of bb/kid patients, I think it's ok for bbs/kids to see him. Save time to travel to PD with a higher cost.

For me, convenience for my mum is most impt. She can bring the gals to see the GP whenever I've no time to bring them. I think I more or less give up on PD liao (travelling and waiting can die man). Though I must say Jaslyn's PD is very good. Jolene's PD sucks.</font>

hi pups,

ur hb is doing a v gd job. i believe my hb can also take care of tricia when i'm not around, it's only he cant cook her porridge, but haha... same as me, till now, (guilty), i dont know how to cook her porridge too...
both u and <font color="0000ff">bbgrace</font> have gd medical knowledge... really learn a lot from you.

hi bbgrace,

a stupid question, then how did those eggs landed onto the toys/stuff surface? airborne?

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color="0000ff">Anyone knows where to get a good goggles and float for kid?

And any dept stores got discount now? I checked their website, din mention abt discount for storewide leh.

Need to buy kid's goggles, float and crayola markers and poster colours. </font></font>

jenny...
thks for all ah..
happy.gif

adeline..
ya i know u delivered in march..but time passed so fast that it's beginning of june liao &amp; u started working lo..think in another way ah..at least both sisters are together being taken care by same caregiver..but my case will be seperated lo..coz my mum already "emphasised" she dun want to take care of my #2..sigh..headache..anyhw dun add too much stress to urself also..u r coping v well le..i m impressed by ur perseverance..cheers~

aspialle/babygrace/jenny..
omg..the pinworms &amp; their eggs seems q seious..is that common for all kids?will it be that there's worms/eggs in the tummy but we didnt notice it at the poo?makes me wonder if Mav have them..coz he has been rejecting food lately..everything we feed also seems to be "poison" to him..all dun want leh..ohoh..any other signs for me to look on out?

dor..
haha..consufsed them ah..wah lau..must tell ur girl to rest &amp; relax now inside ah..dun get too excited to come out..lol..i hope u get to deliver when the time is ripe..
happy.gif

pups..
ur hubby is wonderful!so sweet of him to make plans for K..i m sure he has spent a v fruitful time with K..
happy.gif

jasmine..
icic..so in that case by then in nov..will u be applying leave to spend a few days with him at the halfday cc?when r u gg the keys?aiyo..getting excited for u leh..hee..i hvnt start sourcing for the few hrs daily cc for Mav..will do so soon..now is jst the wkly playgroup nia to let him get use to teachers &amp; students environment but i think he really need a long time leh..coz he's challenging his voice against the teachers..haha..see who's louder..sigh..i hope he get use soon..if not i see him go daily few hrs cc i will be heartpain..

Adeline, I may not be as experienced as the other mummies with two kids but let me share with you what I am doing for my kids now..
--Sick--
It's not uncommon for our kiddos to fall ill when they are in cc. It takes time for their immunity to be built up. Everyone tells us this, I am sure this is not the first time you heard of it. BUT, we all know how heartpain it can be to see our kids fall ill.. not to even mention how exhausting it can be when we have more than one kid to handle. In my case, D fell ill first followed by J and then me. Bite on, all will be over. What we can do is to give some vits and fish oil. For cost saving wise, consider going to the family clinic (GP) at rivervale mall. I went two or three times for the normal fever, runny nose etc and the medicine prescribed are quite similar to kidslink. Much cheaper and they are opened fr 10am to 10pm, if I am not wrong.

--CC/PG--
One mummy fr my blk didnt have gd impression of bubblesld becos of a Chinese teacher. She withdrew her gal (a mth older than ours) after a week. I have met the principal before, I find her ok. Find time speak to her abt ur concerns. If it still doesnt work, consider changing cc. My boys are with ntuc. Most of the things I close one eye cos i knw my J is naughty, not easy to handle. It's already one mth and he's still crying and screaming in cc. He doesnt even eat his meals. J has alot of bad habits. He needs to be distracted to finish his meals. I hope that these habits can be changed.. I mean where got cc let you eat ur meals and watch Barney one. Heartpain, yes. He is already thin and he lost some more weight after he goes cc. But I rather he changed for the better than to be a spoilt child next time.

Fi, how's the kids? Which cc/pg u put them in? My elder twin ok, he is adapting well but the younger one is giving teachers loads of prob. One teacher said she is going crazy with his crying. I laughed cos I understand.

Jenny, you collecting another set? I have 14 and 15. U want? Can pass to you together with the bottles.

Gemini, think there's a talent plus near ur parent's place right? Saw the banner at rivervale plaza. Given a choice, I will prefer to put them in these 2-3 hrs classes. Even now that they are in full day cc, my mum always brings them home by 3pm. Sometimes even earlier. No doubt full day cc relief my mum alot but the cons are the falling sick issue (must really tahan this one) and boys not drinking enough water. See how, if my mum can cope, i may consider sending them to classes instead.

<font color="0000ff">gemini</font> yes it is Healthmark and the lady doc is Chong Hui (spelling is wrong but sounds like this). She is good n i like her.

<font color="0000ff">adeline</font> hope the letter will wake them up abit lor. do let me know the outcome can?

<font color="0000ff">jenny</font> we really opposite. i hated those sweets. i was made to eat them when young but every time i will throw them out of the gate to the corridor cos i find them really yacky.

Pinworms
=========
Those who are interested to find out more info, can check this link http://www.emedicinehealth.com/pinworms/article_em.htm

Jenny,
I think for our kids now, we can shift them to GP unless for those serious ills.
Alvis got his goggles frm Isetan although he has not been swim yet. i think the brand is triump.

Wendy,
yup..will take leave for 1st 2days &amp; ask in-laws to help pick/send him when we still stay here. That's the purpose i want to send him before we move cos i afraid he might sick or not used to the new environments. at least with their help, i no need to take leave so frequent.

Jlyn,
haha...i also used to A crying &amp; scream.
Agreed that we send him to cc so that they will changed for better than to be a spoilt child next time. same as you, although IL can look after him, but i still want him to go full day cc instead of being a 'king' at home.
biggrin.gif

Jasmine, I got two fighting for throne. Tell u hor, I really afraid of taking the lift with neighbours. The topic always evolves around the boys.. why, because they are so damn noisy. I feel so paiseh.. keep apologising. Feel lousy also, like 'oh, sorry, i dont know how to teach my kids'. Triump also got goggles ah.. haha.. i knw got lai sa and swim suits, didnt know got goggles leh..haha

Jlyn,
my boy act as tiger at home but at least a cat outside.
biggrin.gif
so, ppl always praise him such a good boy. wahahaha...
got lal...triump got adult &amp; kids goggles.

pups,
haha... you are the medical professional, not me. i'm the pseudo one.
I recalled in reading about pinworms in one of the many bb books that i read during Joshua's time. The part on what to do to get rid of them, i googled
happy.gif

Good to have your hb so involved in bringing up K. Don't know if you recalled me complaining b4 that my kids, esp J, tends to sabo me. Whenever i leave him under the care of hb, he seems very cooperative and both end up having a good time.
Anyway, my conclusion then is that i am dispensable. haha!

jenny,
pinworms were very common during our time. yes, i remember the cone shaped sweet that my mum bought from the medical hall.
i guess now we see less cases cos of better hygiene?

<font face="Comic Sans MS">wendy,
Dun really know how to answer your qns re: pinworms.
Last time when I was young, it seems so common among kids. Then parents will just go medical hall to get those mountain like shaped "sweets". Weird is, after taking the "sweet", then ok liao.
When kids reject food, elders tend to link it to "gum jig". My mum is one of them. She's always commenting that Jolene got "gum jig" cos she eats very little (can whole day no solid, just milk). I brought her see GP, he said nothing wrong. Chinese Physician I visited, one told me she got wind in tummy, the other told me she got phlegm inside her body, so make her dun eat. After taking the chinese medicine, Jolene did eat more. But after she finished the chinese medicine, she's back to her usual appetite. So, I think she is not "gum jig".
I've stopped giving her yakult since the day the chinese physician told me not to give anymore. She's there to hear herself, so now, she won't come after me when I'm drinking yakult. I realised her appetite turns worse if she ever has yakult consume.

Jlyn,
Ya, collecting another set for the gals lor... They keep taking my set leh, wait lose 1 pc how?? What is 14 and 15 ah hahaha? I can't remember the serial no.
Russia? Sweden or Spain? I need Russia and Sweden.
I email you later hor, think I can meet you tonight. Hb's schedule changed again.
Wah liew... I read wrongly, tot why you said triump got "lao sai" hahaha...

Selina,
hahaha... ya, we are opp!
Oh, my siblings &amp; cousins love those sweets. Everytime finished a pc hor, we will be so sad cos can only wait till the next day for the next pc. That time I didn't know that's a medical sweet hahaha... I think quite ex last time right? Last time 50cents a small pc. Then I got to save up few days $ to buy a pc hahaha...

Jasmine,
Yes, I feel this age is ok to see GP. In general, I feel GP and PD are the same. Just that PD is more speciallised with kids. They know how to deal with kids.
My gynae was the one who told me to go for GP. He mentioned unless very serious case, then go PD. But he insisted us to bring newborn back for PD review after discharge from hospital, there after, can follow up with GP.
I need to get a good goggles for Jolene urgently. Sign her up for swimming class, 1st class is this Sun...

babygrace,
Ya, last time ppl dun really know abt hygiene and clueless with such stuff.</font>

Thanks, will go check it out.
Bought a few goggles for Jolene, but none fits her well, always caused some marks on her face. Just seems can't get a good pair for her **haiz**</font>

jenny,
sorry, i remember the name wrongly. It zoggs.
i'm zombie today lah only slept for 3 hrs. worked till 3am last night and woke up at 6am cos need to come into office by 8am for a meeting.
Here's the website
http://www.zoggs.com.au/

i think can't help it for goggles to leave some marks on the face leh especially since we need it to be tight.
Joshua is also starting swim class.

wendy,
according to link posted by selina earlier on pin worms, don't think loss of appetite is a symptom of worms.

hi selina,

oh, it's the same doc that my neighobour see. she came back tell me the doc was gd and she see quite a number of kids at the clinic.

hi jlyn,

yup. u rite. the talent plus is at blk 123D. v near my parents place. hv not got a chance to go down take a look yet. wanted to go take a look at the class before deciding to enrol her or not.
for me, if no playgp for tricia, then it will be half day CC only. i dont intend to put her full day CC.

It's ok. thanks, will check it out. How much huh?
Ya, I know it sure leave some marks, but her current one quite jiat lat leh. I just can't find a pair that suits her face size.
It's a last min decision lor, so a bit rush to get the stuff ready. </font>

jenny,
can't remember how much liao cos i bought some time ago during isetan pte sale when they have 30% off.
i think there's a model with foam, may be a bit more comfortable.

Selina/Gemini,
Thanks for clarifying on the GP, may bring D to see her if no PD is available.

Gemini,
This evening I will be gg down to 163A to visit the teacher and take a look at the classroom for the playgroup. You will be placing Tricia in Sengkang i/o Punggol right?

Is ok, I go check it out. Thanks.

doreen,
btw, did you buy the shopping trolley in the end huh? Went Causeway Point Kiddy Palace yesterday and saw there's about 5-6 pcs minnie mouse trolley there. So tempted to buy!

Doctor Set
That time some of you were mentioning abt doctor set. I saw this at ToysRus. Good buy, but more suitable for gal gal cos of the theme.</font>

1466347.jpg

Jenny,
the doctor set is cheep. I think Toy r us got another unisex doctor set. it's look nice too but SIL just bought a Elmo doctor set for A. that set hor not much accessories one.
sad.gif

They have few sets lah, just that I can only find this on website. The discounted price is for star card member price. The hello kitty doctor set looks good, but too bad I've an unopened doctor set at home. The gals have too many toys... I must ren not to buy anymore.
</font>

Jenny,
K gives daddy a better time. Hubby was telling me that when he brings K out shopping, K will just hold his hands and walk with him. When I am around, that boy goes all wide and wants to touch this and touch that. I always end up trying to restraint him and can't get to shop at all!

Jasmine, Gemini, Wtan,
Ya man... I better not take him for granted. Ha!

bbgrace,
I know. You mentioned how your kids sabo you. K is sama sama.
Another thing which I sama sama with you is work. Sigh.. NEVERENDING. I have been bringing work home too!

hi delphine,

that right. sengkang will still be my 1st choice. hmm... this evening u going down, that mean u will not be able to see the class in action?

Jenny,
Open and let the girls have fun lol.
happy.gif

actually hor, will you take those unpoen toys as a present to your friends kids?
no other intention to ask..just a thought in my mind..

Yoz...

Just a quick one... today my students having exam and tomolo another one so super busy now.

1. Flash cards
Rhys have that flash cards in Set A and B. I got it from robinson very long ago (Think that time, R only 1 yo.) Very useful and handy. I used to bring it everywhere we go. I bot it coz R loves the "Your Baby can read" books, not the vcd. I think I saw it in some big kiddy palace and learning kingdom before too.

2.Pinworm
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee......

3.Crayola
I saw these in the Elm Tree in suntec. They have quite a range there but not sure they having sales there. FYI.

Hi Gemini,
The class have not started yet, they are taking in children now. It is a new playgroup class.Other than playgroup, they are also starting on pre-N and N classes.

<font face="Comic Sans MS">pups,
when I'm out with Jaslyn... I'm a mad woman running after her!!! **argh**
She just runs and runs and runs...

Jasmine,
if you see the boxes of toyogo toys the gals have, you will know why I'm not opening up the toys. My gals are not interested with these toys. They only interested with tomy disney cooking toys and their ride-ons, daddy's old lappie, palm and phone.
Hmm... I tell you hor. I seldom receive toys from friends/relatives one. My relatives and closed friends all very realistic one, they know I dun like to receive toys cos the gals have a lot. So they always give red packets and vouchers or they will ask what they want. Only time the gals received some toys are Xmas time. But then, my closed friends get me or the gals to choose what they want.
Those unopened toys are bought by me... impulse act... =P
But yes to your qns. If happened the gift I received, do not suit my gals' taste. I will keep aside, when friends' kids come, I will give them, if I find their age suitable for the toy. Sometimes I will sell online lor. I've no use to keep with me also mah, waste space only.
</font>

Jenny,
So far A got 1 box of toyogo toys, hb already feels thatit's a lot. so far, he still plays with all those toys, of course we have to play with him lal.
recently bIL just bought 2 wooden toys for him, those can push along one. not he push hor, we push &amp; he chase us. :p
I saw quite many ppl bought the tommy disney cooking set. tempted to buy lel. but dunno A will like it or not.
btw, i also packed some A pre-loved clothes to my sis. some are new one. dun wan to keep so many boys clothes cos i want a girl in future. wahaha...

De je vu
----------------------------------
When I was expecting D hor went shopping with my sis at Diaso n this old auntie keep looking at me. Then she walk over to me n ask me in chinese. "Going to give birth liao hor" I jus smile n walk away. Who knows water broke at night liao.
JUS NOW, I went downstairs to buy my lunch before I go my parents place. This lady ask me in chinese "These few days liao right". Cos she say my tummy now suddenly bigger liao.
Wah piang eeh now I tot about it my medi finising in few days time leh. Jialat dun so zun leh......hahaha

Jenny
Yah that day right after the class went n buy liao but that 1 no 20% leh....sigh
But good thing is D loves it alot lor he push all the way until we gotta 1 person force carry him crying the other person grab the toy n go....haha
So now hiding it at home liao.

Pups
Ur hubby so good with K. My hubby aah....sigh
All empty talk n he 'feels' there will be no problem if D is left alone with him.
But I tried leaving them alone n doing things but hubby always endup sleeping n D will come n find me or I will find D playing alone....sigh
How to expect me to dare leave D alone with him. Anyway he will get it when I deliver see how he cope......hahhaa

jasmine..
ya..i think it's gd that u can let him get use to the environment la..since u got extra hands at home..so will be gd that they can help out lo..hee..Mav will be a lion in or out of the house lo..lol..

jenny/babygrace..
omg..this pinworms sound serious to me..omg..i m scared..i read from the url that selina shared seems like it will get worse at night..omg..coz..lately Mav will wake up &amp; cry for a while..duno if he's experiencing pain at the anus..think i better chk out with my mum if his poo poo got the little worms..or maybe i m being just paranoid..esp the "cleaning" part..omg..thks..thks for sharing..i m VERY FEARFUL..maybe becoz i was bitted by begbugs at MIL's house before..then it hurt me soo badly that i hv a bad experience whenever i stayed too long at my MIL's place..coz she will not wash the quilt for 3 yrs or so..then those curtains only wash like 6mths once &amp; the cushion seats covers will be like 6mths once or when i asked hb to pester her to change..me scare scare now..coz lately Mav went down to MIL's house since v v long back..

dor..
omg..u r making me kan-cheong leh..haha..must update us ah..
happy.gif

I think I have 6 big toyogo boxes and 3 small ones.
I like the tomy disney cooking set too, very fun haha..

doreen,
Tomy toys usually no discount one, fixed price de
sad.gif

Wendy,
think the pi gu hui yang yang de.
</font>

hi doreen,

aiyo, so concidence,.... talk to your gal, ask her to tong till she's 36 wks first...

hi wendy,

tricia used to have such waking incidents in the middle of the nite also...sometimes, maybe twice, fed her milk/water, ok for a while, she go back sleep and then later, start again..really dont know what to do... then i ask my mum bath her with "xia liu", things improved the very nite (hope i'm not jinxing myself). not sure whether the "xia liu" works or so ever, as long got remedy, i'm happy. or else, is it Mav is feeling hot or his diapers are too tight?

Wendy,
no la..actually i always feel that Mav is cute. even my family said that he looks so gentle compare with A.

Jenny,
wow..you really have a lot of toys.
what will you do will all these toys when the gals grows up? keep them?

Dor,
aiyo...better sweet talk with you lil baby.
btw, how many weeks you are now?

Gemini.
ya lor..A also will wake up if his pi gu wet wet cos the diaper leak or too hot or too cold. sigh...
n he will just scream in the middle of the nite..

wanted to write more but my prince woke up liao. catch up again....

jenny
think no more BP for me liao. I will do my own, really lugi and pissed off sometimes. Somemore must go and collect for some of the BP. by the way, i am one of those who like the sweets for giam jik.

Dor
The 3rd tri is the worst, at that time i also wanna lele to come out soon, walk and take care of zac can kill my back liao!

Gemini/Delphine
Keep me posted on ur recee on the PG/CC, me stuck with 2 kiddos at home this week so may nt have time to do recee somemore my hubby on stupid reservise for 3 weeks cannot come home. damn xianz

Korea tour package
==================
Anyone been there has any agency to recommend me? Wanted to book tour for my parents this month since i am not working. I am looking at chinese speaking tour and going to cheju island. Pls recommend me. Ahya gtg liao! zac is screamig for me liao!

Jasmine, Gemini
Urrr that time I ask her 2 more weeks now I forgot how many weeks liao must calculate correctly n tell her again.....haha
I should be in 34 wk end of this week can't really remember preggy brain symtom very jialat. Cos gynea told me the medi I will take will 34 wk ma n left few days supply.
But hor jialat leh. Cos for D I never experiance BH or contraction before labour. Now even if have hor I also dunno if I will know.....hahaha

Shirley
Jialat hor now I backache after carry D for awhile. Yest went J8 with him nia 2 hrs I also cannot tahan liao.
But if as me to tong for another 4 weeks dun think I can take it even J8 I also cannot tahan how to survive another 4 weeks without going out at all.
Somemore now I duno is it D very naughty or my patience wearing thin with him. I keep snapping at him or jus let him cry if he wants things done not my way....sigh
No energy to argue with him also.
My hubby also got reservist in mid July. Really sian when I think about it.
I like the photo of Zac n lele so cute he like supporting her dun let her fall....hehe

<font face="Comic Sans MS,">Jasmine,
Good qns haha... I haven't think of this yet.
But I already sold some of the toys liao. Some passed on to friends' kids. Maybe will sell or keep for my cousins bah.

shirley,
I stop bp for sometime liao. Screen thr the organisers before I join last time. So far, still ok. I dun join those newly joined one, or those first time organiser. Got attitude problem or collection point not near me, all dun join cos not convenient. If I need to pay a lot for postage, I rather feel the stuff before buying.
Wooo, Lele really sumo baby!! So chubby!!</font>

dor
ya i like that photo too, i told him cannot run away if nt meimei will topple so he use his hands to support. but think lele is too sumo for him, he can only tahan for awhile and after 5min he kept saying frantically "mama mama mei mei bao bao" haha i have a fun time taking photo for both of them.

jenny

ya think she is getting quite sumo, my father call her "xiao ping guo" cos her face is really round. dont u find her head is almost as big as zac's! haha hope next time she dont turn out to look like jie jie

Back