kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif

hi hi coral..
haha..i think i dun have a choice since i m staying with them..ops..uhmm..actually they are very nice pple..just that we have to get used to their habits & also they have to get used to ours too..plus, this is their 1st grandchild..my FIL very traditional one..even thou i have 3 elder SIL..but once they married out, means is like "water pour out, u get what i meant"..but ok lah, in the beginning part (even till now), MIL will tell me not to stress myself so much & kept saying i m thinking too much..last time pple get pregnant also do this & that, they also go to the plough the field etc..but then i didnt thot of telling her, pple in the past is diff from pple now..pple in the past does ploughing & dun have to meet any stress but pple now have to submit reports, face their bosses, more stress, everyday facing the PC..typing & typing etc..sometimes not happy at work also got to endure..so it's a lot more diff..this is what i think lah..anyway, i just kept quiet & tell hubby abt it..

hi hi Jenny..
oic..i think sun also better for u..at least not so crowded..then u can come aft breakfast..maybe can also bring ur No. 1 to East Coast Beach for a fun day ahead..i think there's a dog fair at EC..not sure whc side lah..hmm..so u also feel the heartbeat b4..okok, maybe i will go & check out with my gynae this visit to see if he have any answer for me..heehee..wow..u sleep more earlier than me leh..also gd lor..sleep early & wait up early..hee..thks so much for sharing abt the bb's growth chart..u r really very nice..heehee..i didnt know tat bb start to have weigh liao by the 8th wks..haha..so cute..i cant wait to look forward to sat so that i can see bb..heehee..

kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif
kao_smile.gif

Today I saw the advertisment for the fair on Today's newspaper, very tempted to go subscribe to the Mag. maybe will just go donw and subscribe on our way to inlaws place for dinner, then i won't dwell too long and be tempted by the bb products.

Wendy,
Agreed with you, last time police wore shorts hor hahaha... But your MIL is right on not to stress yourself and think too much.

I'm bringing my gal along to the fair. But not going to East Coast Bench and hor I scare of dogs one. Kill me if want to go dog fair hahaha

Today I saw the advertisment for the fair on Today's newspaper, very tempted to go subscribe to the Mag. maybe will just go donw and subscribe on our way to inlaws place for dinner, then i won't dwell too long and be tempted by the bb products.

hi hi Jenny...
ya, to be frank, at times i will just wonder how life will be if i m not able to carry this bb to term..but i tell myself..dun think so much, just take one day as it is..heard so much over the cases of missed pregnancy, stillbirth, miscarriage lately..so i will keep telling bb to stay strong & come out to the world to play & also both me & hubby will dote on bb alot & also bring bb to disneyland..last night i woke up with a pain at the tummy area..very funny feeling..then i tell bb to tell me that bb is ok by letting me fart..haha..i waited a while b4 i really fart & aft that managed to doze off..i guess i will take things at per what's it destinated to be..sometimes if one force too much also no happiness..so i just tell myself..no matter what happened in this journey of life..at least i can be thankful to be able to go thru..so it's not easy till the day the bb is born..heehee..u scare of dog ahh..then dun go lah, just go to the bb fair will so, who knows u might be able to grab some gd offers for ur No 1 as well..cheers~

Wendy,
I treat it as fate. If have fate, sure can have a healthy bb. I believe yuan feng is the most impt factor. So if touch wood, anything happens, it means hb and me and our families are not meant to be fated with the bb.
I told hb recently that we are blessed with our gal. She has been a good gal so far, though I always said she is naughty and active. At least, she is born healthy and happy. By the way, when I went for detailed scan when I was 5 mths preggie with my gal, the scan wasn't really a good one. My gynae told me there was a possibility that one of the kidneys of my gal was bigger than the other, which may resulted in DS. I took it, and somehow it went off from my mind. In the end, I gave born to a healthy gal.

hi hi jenny..
thks for sharing ur story with me..really appreciate it..ya, u r right, sometimes it's fated..i guess a healthy bb is the most impt thing..coz it's a very gd joy to share..rather than the sex of the bb..it's diff too..but i m very happy for u that u didnt take it too hard..at least the reward is u have a healthy & cheerful gal..so sweet..

hi gemini,
Good that Dr Ho is helping you save money. He probably thinks that your illness does not hv a risk on the bb at the moment. Dr Ho's charges are on the higher side. I don't even want to count how much I spent on #1 cos i had weekly jabs and emergency C-section. Even though i have a permanent job, i can't claim for O&G type of medical expenses. Now that i'm on no pay leave, lagi worse. No income. And now looks like #2 is set to cost me as such as his/her gor-gor. But all these are ok to me, so long as bb is healthy.

Hi babygrace,

indeed a bit siong for u, cos you got #1 and now #2 to take care of. But it will be $$ well spent when bb is healthy. Btw, why are you on no pay leave?

Hi Jenny,

Ya, I believe yuan feng play a major part. That's why nowadays i try not to worry so much, stress myself too much.

To update you gals, I just went to see the gynae this pm which my neurologist wanted me to go. Can see the bb moving the hands and legs.
happy.gif
At that moment, I was very very happy. It's amazing!
He mentioned that the bb is growing normally. A sense of relief to me... Measuring @ 2.84 cm.

hi hi gemini..
yeah~ it's a great news to share..soo touched to hear that bb is moving hands & legs..so happy for u..u must take gd care..i do agree that fate plays a part..so excited for u..hee..cheers~

Hi Gemini, that's nice. How many weeks are you now?
Feeling very sick, may just go home to rest and come back at 5pm for meeting. Sob sob, hb on business trip and I fall sick. No one to pamper me.
Happy Women Day to All!

Hihi.... feel so welcomed by all of u wor...

ask all mummies, do u have any list of food that u r not supposed to eat??

My in-law n mum said alot though.....
so much food that 'die-die' cannot touch...

Hello all mtbs,

wow! long time never post so many posts liao ah... hehe...

hihi Wendy, May, Jenny, Coral,

Not sure whether u all still rem about my SIL wedding. Regarding that i had to go for her tea ceremony?
Now confirm that i dun have to go for the tea ceremony already!
So happy! Dun have to worry so much liao...hehe..
Then tonight going for my second appointment. Hopefully can hear my bb's heartbeat!

Hi Wendy,

Thks. U have to take care too!

Hi Coral,

I'm 9wks 5days. If you are feeling sick, go home and rest. As for the meeting, can't you call in from home?

Happy Women's Day! Actually today is also my 3rd ROM anniversary. Time passes very fast.

Hi Gemini, As I';m chairing the meeting and those attending are my competitors. They're all coming over to my company for a meeting, so as teh host I have to be here and can't make a conference call. Sian1 Decided not to go home, else the travelling will prob make me feel worse.
Happy Anniversary!

hi hi Gemini..
wow..u already 9wks5days..that's fast..so glad for u..i really cant wait for sat to come so that i get to see bb fast..heehee..btw, happy ROM anniversary..cheers~

hi hi mtbs..
i m thinking of updating our Oct 06 mtbs chart for all & also adding in some other infos..but not sure if it's a gd idea..will love to hear from u all..do u think it's gd to add in 1) if the current pregnancy is No 1 or No 2 so that we know who are 1st timer etc, 2) Age of mtbs?, 3) email add? pls advise..cheers~

Happy San Ba Fu Nu Jie to all women here hahaha
happy.gif

Phew I'm so sleepy today till I'm lazy to read and do posting... I fell asleep at 7.45pm yesterday and woke up at 8.30pm to bath, then I returned to sleep again after bathing... and I'm still feeling tired and sleepy now! I can't believe it!

Gemini,
Good, dun think so much, life will be easier and more happier
happy.gif
Wasn't it amazing and happy to see your little one moving!!!

Happy Anniversary!

babybenmen,
Wow, great! At least you dun get to worry hor and no need to cause unhappiness for family members.

Poor coral! Since meeting is at 5pm, take this time to rest first! You sick ah? Try to intake more liquids and rest well. Take care hor.

Carol,
You may want to read thr the archives to read. I think "wat not supposed to eat" depends on individual. I eat everything but everything in moderate portion.

Wendy
I am fine with it
1) 1st pregnancy
2) 30 years old
3) [email protected]
4) maybe can add location (Dover)

and my EDD is 13th Oct according to the scan

Jenny
so nice that you can sleep so much!!
I went to bed at 10pm yday, only fell asleep at 12 am plus... then keep dreaming
sad.gif
so sleepy now
weekend worst wake up at 5am plus to go toilet then 8.15 am will wake up again, cos hungry again

carol
I can't eat cooling (liang) food, will cause me to spot

Hi all mummies,
Happy Women's Day!

Hi Gemini,
Happy Anniversary too... So glad to hear that you can see the bb's hands and legs. I am around 10 wks too... My gynae told me that by my next visit (15 Mar) which is SOooo far away... I should be able to see the hands and legs.. SO EXCITING.... just cannot wait till that day come... So happy for you...

Hi coral,
Do take care of yourself esp. now hb not ard. rest rest rest more...

Hi Wendy, Jenny
I am also feel the same way as you do about whether can I carry the bb to term... leave it to fate lor...I always worry this worry that... basically the fear of having preg problems is one of the main reason why I waited till now then try for a bb. Now, I try not to think too much... I guess, that is the only thing we can do now... Hope for the best...

Ok, now I need to ask something... Which are the better and useful preg magazine har? that day i go suddenly buy Young Parents... wah lao... wrong mag... that is for those bb alrady born one... so sad... waste my money... so... any suggestions?
happy.gif

Vivian,
Mother and Baby Mag, I think this is the latest in the market but hor, hard to buy due to the demand. Another one is Motherhood lor, but sometimes nothing much to read one. I guess maybe more for 1st time mum.

Wendy
Here's mine.
1) 2nd pregnancy
2) 27 years old
3) [email protected]
4) location = Sembawang
5) Gynae = Dr Lawrence Ang; Delivery = TMC
6) EDD 16 Oct (subject to change hee hee cos I calculated myself)

doggiemummy,
You envy me? But I still like not enough sleep like that
sad.gif
Anyway hor, this is the beginning stage only... I realised like my 1st pregnancy, I woke up at 2am every day.

Wendy,
Thanks.
1) 2nd Preg (1st baby, fingers crossed)
2) Just turn 30. Doggiemummy we're same age.
3) [email protected]
4) siglap
5) Dr Tony Tan (KKH)
6) EDD 14 Oct

I wake up everyday abt 4-5+am to go toilet and then can't sleep anymore.
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi hi ladies..
Thks for ur replies..really appreciate it a lotheehee..okok, will proceed to update the chart now..</font>

hi hi Jenny/doggiemummy/Vivan..
okok, will update ur details in the chart..cheers~ yeah~ soo happy~

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the great idea!
Maybe later on we can add our bb's names too!

1) 1st pregnancy
2) 24 yrs old
3) [email protected]
4) location - Yishun
5) Gynae - Dr Han How Chuan
6) EDD: 2-4 Oct

Thanks for updating ya!
happy.gif

Wendy,
one sugguestion, how about adding current week of the pregnancy. Eg: Week 8 or 9

Here is my details
1) 1st time
2) 29 year
3) [email protected]
4) location = Clementi
5) EDD 11 OCT
6) Week 9

doggiemummy,
think of it this way, we are under training to wake up in the middle of the nite when baby needs us
happy.gif

gemini,
Happy ROM Anniversary! It is also my 3rd year ROM Anniversary too for this coming sunday
happy.gif

Hi WendY!
I am back here! hehe.Went to see my gynae this morning she scanned and cfmed my EDD to be 23 Oct, so I am back in the Oct thread.My bb is 1.21cm! Going back to see her on 29 March.

Anyway, here are my details:
1)1st pregnancy
2)Just turned 25
3)[email protected]
4)location: Bedok
5)Dr Mary Rauff (NUH)
6)EDD 23 Oct

Thanks for updating dear girl!

<font color="ff6000">hi mummies n mtbs</font>
took 1 day mc yesterday to rest at home
lame.gif

how's everyone feeling?

oh ya, San Ba Fu Nu Jie Kuai Le !

<font color="ff6000">wendy</font>
will u post these info in the forum as update?

anyway, here's mine
1) 2nd pregnancy
2) coming 31 years old (old old old!!)
3) [email protected]
4) location = CCK
5) EDD 20 Oct

<font color="ff6000">jenny</font>
my 1st preg, i woke up at ard 5am to go toilet everyday.. but this preg, so far i did not go to toilet so often in the middle of the night ...

<font color="0000ff">TMC</font>
any 2nd time MTB giving birth again in TMC?
Do u need to apply for their SBI card?

chihiro,
Me Me! I still thinking o the SBI card leh... Kena conned for the FBI card :p SBI how much, any idea? I think hor, if I opt for single bed this round, most likely will apply. The FBI card not utilised leh.

One of my colleagues told me hor, observe my timing to wake up in the middle of the nite. That is the feeding time for bb after bb is born. But hor, me forgot wat time my gal woke up for nite feeding le... cos bad mum here trained her to stop nite feeding when she was 2 mths old :p

coral
so glad I am not the oldest ... hehehee... but in term of month, i m still older than u :p

misterygal
think it's too early to train us to wake up a few times ain the night lor, everytime i wake up will hear hubby snoring, so fed up
happy.gif

Jenny
What is the SBI Card?? I considering between Mt A and TMC

wat u mean kena conned for FBI? i oso got apply.. but tink expiring liao...coz my girl coming 16mths.. n i signed up for the card like in jun04.
anyway, can't use this card for no.2
how come no utilize the card? er, i oso nv really heavily utilized the card except using it to flash for discount @ KidsMall .. :p
coz i dun bring my gal to TMC's PD clinic to see dr..
but then i oredi break even for signing up with discount from attending the ante-natal class, detailed scan, gynea delivery charges, (can't rem got bb's hospital bill) .. er, anythign else? cant rem liao..
tt time i used UOB's Lady's card to apply $98 for 2yrs.

i also thinking abt SBI lei.. read somewhere that if u hv citibank credit card, n sign for SBI before dunno wat date, pay $98(?) for 2yrs subscription instead of $128.. but hor, i dun hv citibank's CC .. so... keke.. still tinking

waking up
my gal woke up @2+am or 5+am for milk till 2mths plus... dunno whether ur colleague's saying zun or not lei ..

<font color="ff6000">doggiemummy</font>
SBI = Subsequent Born Incentive card
its a previleged card from TMC .. but then u must giv birth in TMC in order to enjoy the discounts.

for 1st bb,
there's FBI = First Born INcentive card

doggiemummy,
SBI card is for 2nd bb. If you are applying, you should be applying for FBI. Check this URL http://www.thomsonmedical.com/web-poster2.html
If you decide to give birth at TMC, you can check with the TMC counter on this card. It is $128 (beofre 5mths preggie) and $168 (after 5 mths preggie) for 2 years (Not sure got changes to the price or not, check the URL hor). I remembered 10% off for detailed scan at 5th mth. Some discounts are some shops. And $60 deduct off hospital bill for 4 bedded. And also, if your gynae is under the scheme, there is some discount too.

chihiro,
I dunno anything abt FBI card when I signed up at TMC during my 5 mth detailed scan lor. And I signed up after paying for my detailed scan. I dun bring my gal to see PD unnecessary. So far only once for her 1st checkup. I din attend antenatal class. Wah liew, Kidsmall no longer participating for this FBI Card and my Kidsmall card also expired liao. I just applied for Kiddy Palace one. My FBI Card seems useless to me.

Is it? Citibank credit card only pay for $98??? If tats the case, then I will consider le. Hei hei, HB and I have Citibank credit card
happy.gif
I think I go read up more on SBI first. But I think I will ask my gynae on this. That time after I applied, he told me "not much use one" :p

doggiemummy, so long as we feel young at heart ok liao. On my bday, hb asked how I feel to be 30. I actually don feel that old leh. Actually now with him to pamper me, i feel younger than ever.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">October 06 Mother-to-be
kao_welcome2.gif
details updated on 8 March 2006</font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-1">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EDD</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mtbs Age</TD><TD><font size="-1">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Current Pregnancy Status</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Email</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Lovenest</font></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">edksd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28 Sep</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2nd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Yvonne Chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2nd-4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">24</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Han How Chuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"># 1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Vivian </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">28</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Chen Chern Yi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"># 1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Lee Tung</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">gemini</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">6th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1st week</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1st_2nd week</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Jasmine Thye</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">7th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Lena</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">29</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"># 1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Clementi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">wtan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Koh</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles Hospital</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"># 1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Tampines w/ in-laws</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Wei Kuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Adelina</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">13th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"># 1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dover</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Coral</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">KKH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"># 1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Siglap</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">27</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"># 2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Delphine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr L.Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">luckyme</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3rd_4th week</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Chihiro</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">20th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr A.Woodworth</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"># 2</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">CCK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">babygrace</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr HK Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mt Alvernia</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">babe76</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Cherrios</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23rd</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Mary Rauff</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">NUH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"># 1</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bedok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">smileybaby</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Prof Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">SGH</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Beloved</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">31st</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Maynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Chin Chin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Wendy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Adelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">sidasta</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Evonne</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">**
new.gif
in the chart: </font>

<font color="ff6000"><font size="-2">Check out Chong Yee &amp; Wendys LOVE story: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,90542,00.html</font></font>

Hi Gals,

Thanks for the wishes.

Hi misterygal,

Happy in advance 3rd ROM anniversary!

Hi Jenny,

I applaud you. Good for you too. Can sleep. I suffer from insomnia /a light sleeper, so normally, nite time I will wake up. Need some time to get back to sleep.

Hi Vivian,

Notice that you stay in Punggol. Same here. My blk is 160B, staying near me?

Hi Wendy,

I'm ok. Here you go.

1) 1st timer
2) coming 31 yrs old (getting old)...
3) [email protected]
4) location - Punngol
5) Gynae - Dr HK Ho (Mt Alvernia)
6) EDD - 6 Oct

<font color="ff6000">hi hi all mtbs..
wow..so fast so many postings..i hope i didnt missed out any..pls help to check the list..pie-say hor..see many stars now..haha...thks!</font>

Wendy,
Thanks for the chart! You think still can add in the gest. week?

Gemini,
Hee hee, no need to envy me so soon. I know myself one ler, not long later I will wake up at 2am and stay awake thr out the nite le. That time I also like this...
sad.gif

Back