(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

Phoebe,
Yes, it's been long time since we all seen javier!!! Oh gosh, look at him!!! another baby with so much of facial expression! haaa! very cute leh!!! and err, that top that javier has seems like the one that enzo has! Right, emma???!!

BM,
Haa! Jo with LV wallet!!!! Hey, BM.. that expression that Jo has looks abit like u leh!!!!

ilb!!!
thanks for teaching us how babies can drink from the straw cup. Now sophie is drinking from the straw cup... so much less messy than the sippy cup and still very fast.
happy.gif

all the baby pics are so nice! EVeryone has really grown even the botak team that still looks baby like, including my sophie
happy.gif

Sophie learning how to play percussion
883083.jpg

Sophie super busy
883084.jpg

Sophie's a commando gal, creeps around the house quite fast if she wants, pulls me to stand up, starting to babble more, loves to play games... it's getting more fun to play with her these days.

Things she loves
1. Eating!
2. Playing games
3. Bathing
4. Swimming
5. Shopping
6. Being read to
7. To point, even at strangers!
8. children, babies etc...
9. Anything that belongs to us - handphones, remote controls, magazines etc...

Things she hates
1. The end of all the above
2. Being put to lie down on the changing mat
3. Being on the hair chair with no food
4. Being alone for too long

Her latest toys are as you can see above, tubs, pails, mixing bowls, yogurt tubs, spoilt remote controls, drums etc... No need to buy toys already...

Her schedule is quite fixed nowadays, am dreading the day she goes down to 1 nap.
happy.gif

7 Wakes up, milk, breakfast, play/morning walk
1030 Nap
1130 Lunch, bathe, play
230 Nap
330 Tea (Milk + Yogurt), play/go out/walk
530 Dinner, bathe
6 Daddytime, prep for bed, read, milk
7 Sleep

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">ilovebbs</font></font>, BRILLIANT! how come I didn't think of that! thanks for the great suggestion!!

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">BM</font></font>, aiyo! look at the pose! like Mummy like Daughter huh?

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Em</font></font>, guess you're right.. but u got a lot of hair mah.. how come still baby face?! heehee..

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Phoebe</font></font>, heh! Javier's head really shines mann.. you got polish huh? hee.. Thanks for all the sprees, you must've worked real heard to get all these in place!

So for me, I still short of the Children's Place orders payment right? ok, will do by this evening..

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Ling-ah</font></font>, you just moved your whole house to Sophie's play area and kept her occupied with all the barangs right?? heehee! so funny!

Arianne seems to have an inclination towards music and dance so I am looking for a mini drum set for her(she's using the toilet seat cover now..), u know where to get? I saw one at this shop called LIFE STOREY or something, wa pang costs about $180!!!

Thanks to ilovebabies, little pony & brenda for sharing your babies schedule. I guess it jst my yun who dosen't wan to nap.

Ling,

Sophie seem to enjoy playing her percussion. Wow the future musician!!

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Alicia</font></font>, A also hates the sound of U-like when I grind the brown rice!

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Ling-ah</font></font>, 'commando'! heehee

Hey ling !

no problems !! eheh this is one useful trick pass down from my mum !!

hey my rachel also do the commando crawl and she is very fast ! imagine we have to run a bit to chase after her and if she knows we are behind, she'll crawl even faster ! hahaha ! so fun ..

melody

because my rachel sleep in the yao lan in the day, it's easier to get her to sleep cos she still dont know how to get out of it. if u put her on the bed, she'll roll and roll and roll and roll ... and then fell onto the floor ... which happens to her on Fri morning ...

brenda

my rachel also very incline to music and dance. as long as there's music, she'll do her baby dance by swinging both her hands ! and music can pacify her too !!

lilpony

hehe wayne spot 2 different looks with the before and after hairstyles leh !! he look more manly with the new hair cut ! eheh he really look like a NSF !

littlepony
SO CUTE! Really like just out from NS! Hee.... Actually hor I prefer him before his hair cut leh... So nice, very hip n happening, can put hair wax to style...

ilb
oh really ah? She also commando crawls? Is she able to move from crawl to sitting position? Sophie can't do that yet leh so norm she'll happily crawl but when she wants to start playing n sitting up, I need to help her.

music set/brenda/ilb
Hee... ya they really love music n dancing hor? Hee... Ok I got sophie a drum + shakers + tamborine "baby concert" set for about $7-$10 i think, at Turfcity, outside giant there is a walkway, one of the shops there sells toys. So if you want a toy set, can get that one. Other than that, I give her a basin/mixing bowl and a plastic stick from another toy and just let her hit lor!

But if you want real one, can get from music shops like yamaha that kind. Definitely not $180 lah. Maybe $60- $100?

Hee... ya my whole living room is her play area. Moved the table to one side so she got more space to crawl. hee...

Ling

ya she is learning to get on fours and to the sitting position. Nvm lah .. let them develop on their own ... i'm sure they will master it v soon. But rachel can stand supported.
happy.gif

now my whole living room is her play area too ... and I can play hide and seek with her !

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Melody</font></font>, what's Yun's schedule like then? does she sleep very long from night till day break? She doesn't nap at all becos she wants to be fed or wants to play?

ilb
Oic heee.... ok cool i'll look forward to that... it's really nice to observe her grow and learn. I love the process... haha ya she loves to play these hide and seek games.

Ling

yeah man .. hope she get on fours soon else her clothes are so dirty after crawling around .. and I try to limit her to crawl on the mat all the time.

btw .. my rachel loves to crawl and touch the base of the standing fan. I scolded her and even beat her hands to tell her not to do it. But she dont really understand. How to teach ah ?

Ling,

ya. i like his pre-haircut style. but he starts pulling his hair when it's hot. His hair grows very fast.. so by the 3rd week, his hair will be like lion again! Wow.. that 'baby concert' set is such a good find! $7-$10.. that's so good!!!

Ilovebabies,
Yes we will put the swing at the balcony. So we have a little playground there. . haha. .

Jasmine,
Jadelle is ssssssssssssssoooooooooo cute and Sherilyn is also using the same Johonson head to toe bath gel as Jadelle. . heheeee..

Why she refuse to sleep thru the night?

Brenda,
No measurement taken. It is all basic on agaration. . haaaaaaaa. Arianne has really grown from the last time I saw and she is now more adorable and her eyes wow!!!

JRT,
If you like the bedsheet then maybe you would also like the curtain we have done up for coz it is the same design as well.

Ilovebabies,
Sherilyn also love doing that I also beat her hand.

Before I really beat her hand I do some action like call her name and tell her no no then raise up my hand and say the word mummy beat beat and do the action of beat beat. And when all failed I will beat her hand then carry her away and tell her again. . no no mummy will beat beat.

Keep repeating it until Sherilyn somehow got the message but then she is only 10 months old so I dont expect her to give me much reaction as well.

As what you say patient, is the key to all of this.

hey Sha,

actually, jadelle dun only use johnson head to toe lah.. at MIL place iz one brand, at mum's place another brand.. me now using sebamed at home for her..

i think she wake up to latch is cos she want me to cuddle her leh.. she dun like wake up in her own cot.. wanna wake up next to me..

Brenda,

Tis is yun schedule on a good day.

7.00am wake up drink 4 oz milk (she had 4oz at 4.00am)
9.00am Cereal
10.30am/ 11.00am First nap
12.00/ 12.30 lunch
2.30 milk
3.30/4.00 second nap. There's was a few times she scream the hse down so whole day only got a first nap for 1.5hrs.
5.30 Dinner
8.00 pm sleep if no second nap
9.00 pm drink milk sleep.

Personally, i really tink 1.5hrs is not enough for babies of her age.

Jasmine,
Sherilyn use Johnson head to toe in the day and at night she use the bedtime series and in my mil house she used another brand as well but mostly are all Johnsons brand of product.

Oh you still breastfeeding. . Wow you are incredible!!! So you put Jadelle to sleep next to you at night?

Pony,
Sherilyn also have that but hers got music and love pressing the button for the music and dance along with it rather then sitting in it.

Maybe I shld go and take a photo of it then we all have a Tricycle babies. . haaaaaaa since Emma also got one for Enzo.

Emma,
Haaaa!!! Take pics leh.. i want to see if enzo also bite bunny's ears!!!!!! Emma, when he starts pulling his hair, i juz want to go to the barber right away!!!! It's scary how he pulls his hair! Haaa. NS?! Ya lor.. he is wearing the singlet that says 'ARMY'...

lilpony.. haha.. i got that army singlet too.. keke... but too big for enzo.. got it from bkk.. enzo's tricycle is another version one lehz.. no bunny... but its also blue..
happy.gif
will take a photo tonight... but not at a park lahz.. at home.. muahaha... poor enzo.. so deprived of the park...

Sha,
Yes!!!!! The bunny comes with music one and the bunny will start beating the drum! But Wayne starts doing stunts.. he stands on his seat and faces us instead of facing in front! Terrible!

Yes yes.. go take pics!!!

Emma,
I bought the army singlets from Beach Road leh. U know that hawker center upstairs, selling all army stuff. the singlet cost $4. Got the word ' commando', 'army' ones ...

no park, CORRIDOR also can.. U see Rachel took hers at corridor mah.. also nicely taken!!!

lilpony.. 4bucks is damn cheap leh... think it costs more in bkk.. ridiculous.. haha... corridor.. ok.. onz...
happy.gif
but my corridor v u-g-l-y leh.. haha....

melody... enzo will imitate my lafter... and its not nice.. haha.. cos i laff like "Janice" (chandler's gf) in F.R.I.E.N.D.S.. haha... dunno if you know who i am talking abt.. keke...

Sha,

i no put her next to me.. but when she wake up in middle of night.. erhh.. i so scared i drop her while latching her cos sleepy, end up, i latching her lying down.. and guess wat? i fell asleep lor.. so how to put her back in cot?

Normally, this happens @ 3am in morning.. so she sleep in cot from 9pm until then...

Wow so many cute babies again. So nice to see all the pics!

<font color="0000ff">Emma</font>, Enzo forever so cheerful. I can't wait to see him again! When when?

<font color="0000ff">lilpony</font>, Wayne looks like cool baby! Hehe... I wish Gabe has as much hair but his like growing so slowly... ...

Oh Gabe has a similar tricycle as Wayne and Rachel. Now he attempts to climb out and perform acrobatic stunts on it. Scary!

Here's Gabe in his lil tiger tricycle before he learns to perform acrobats on it.

883655.jpg

melody.. haha... sure.. anytime boi!!! kekekeke....

dumpty!!!!!! gabe is so cute!!! he is super duper happy too!!! keke.... juz finish eating right? no wonder so happy.. keke...

dumpty,

gabe had grow up. now handsome toddler look. Can see he got alot of pearlin alr. Now we had to watch our babies whenever they r awake. Really getting more & more "boeng" hor.

Jasmine,
So you intend to BF her till? Honestly I admired your stamina in the BF and all the other mummies that are still doing it Salute to all!

That is very tiring indeed having to latch her in middle of the night.

I noticed that Sherilyn make noise in the middle of the night when she is around 5 month plus it is then that I decided to transfer her sleep bed from the playpen to the mattress giving her more space to roll about and it worked! So now she managed to sleep well thru out the night. Could this be one of the reasons why Jadelle is making noise at night as well?

hey the tricycle is soo useful !! i guess babies at this age doesnt like to be confine to the scroller. I always bring rachel to the park and playground in the tricycle and she loves it ! she's just KPO lah ..

sha,

Do you mean Sherilyn no longer wake up for milk at 5 mths but jst make noise & when transfer to mattress, she sleeps thru the nite?

ilovebabies,

Thks, no wonder yun dun wan to sit in the stroller & wan us to carry. Now I knw the reason. Maybe i shd get her a tricycle too.

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">EMMA!!</font></font> hahhahahahah! that was so funny! Even my A was laughing when she saw the vidz with me just now! It's so going to be in our 'favorites'!

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Pony</font></font>, aiyo! my A also pulling her hair all the time, that explains her reciting hair line! Wayne will look so sauve with spikey hair I can imagine.. If u insist of keeping him in short hair, pump up his muscles and get him a tan then he'll look so commando! hee..

<font color="ff6000"><font size="+1">Sha</font></font>, may I know where did u get the swing from? what's the weight limit ah?

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">Melody</font></font>, yah 1.5hours of nap per day is indeed on the low side. Maybe can bring her out for some play? like park walking or playground? My A gets really tired after her park strolls..

melody

agree with brenda. 1.5 hrs is a bit low. Sleep is good for brain development.
yest morning I brought rachel to the park and playground for almost an hour .. once we are home, I clean her and she slept almost immediately.

Brenda

Thks for the suggestion. Already told MIL to bring Yun for her daily park walk in the evening. If I'm around I would bring her out & she will at least take another short nap in the taxi but not on wkdays when mummy working.

Melody,
Yes Sherilyn dont wake up in the middle of the night, she wakes up at around 5 or 6am to drink milk. Her last feed during that time was quite a lot and she can finish abt 210 240 ml.

Brenda,
I got the swing from Kiddy Palace as for the height and weight I have no idea and we have throw away the box packaging.

You can check out the display set either at Toa Payoh or Marina Square. There are in fact two type of swing that is on display at Marina Square.

Emma,
Oh yes.. i think wayne looks abit like your two nephews. think it's the eyes..

Brenda,
Haaa!! Pump him up!! Yes, i will try to do so!!!! Wat a smile!!!! So cheerful!!!

Dumpty,
oh look at Gabe.

Oops.. i was supposed to type to Dumpty saying.. oh look at Gabe.. what a smile. so cheerful..
my eyes muz be tired.. i went to write to Brenda instead. haa. paisey.

Back