(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

<font color="0000ff">pigeon</font> for teeth i very ks leh. mths ago i oredi bought this set of baby "toothbrush" by pigeon. it has 3 diff heads. the first is just a rubber thingie to massage babies gums when they start teething. the 2nd one is rubber bristles for when the teeth start coming out. and the 3rd head is the normal baby toothbrush. and i bought First Teeh toothpaste too, which supposedly has the least flouride i think?

errrrr....robinsons sale?? pls dun tempt me! i have course at city hall tmlw afternoon leh! its so near!

<font color="ff0000">emma</font> aiyoh! enzo can drive DAYTONA! hehehee.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Buttons</font>
Thanks for the info. I have one of those rubber bristle thing from safety 1st. So do we put toothpaste on the rubber bristle and start brushing away?

<font color="0000ff">Dumpty,</font> Chloe was like Gabe two weeks ago. She didn't drink much. Her worst record was when she drank only 180ml between 8am and 7pm, including those that we hide in the cereals . But now she's back to normal after 1-2 weeks. My mum also complained that I gave Chloe the "bad habit" of latching on. I guess it pains (mum)to see the baby not wanting to drink even though she's hungry. So I guess Gabe should be back to normal in a week or two.

aawww!! alexis n adele look so sweet in that headband. i didnt buy it cos it doesnt look nice on the models leh. i think our sept gals make better models than them lah, so good till now i itching to buy!! if anyone of u buying somemore can i "tong bang"?

gals r so nice right? u can dress them up from head to toe! im so broke cos of jo! everywhere i go i buy things for her. seem like enedless things to buy leh. i dun remember buying so much for my boys in the past. so dun be like me ok. dun have daughter after 4 sons ok!!

MRS HOHOHO
wah ur gabe is serious ah! so many teeth!! but i remember my boys had 4 teeth at this age too lah!

to those moms with bo gay babes, hey savour this moment while it last ok! will miss their toothless grins!

<font size="+2"><font color="0077aa">e-ling</font></font>

Your VS order:

Item: Smocked dress in madras
URL: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=ZN-207371&page=4&cgname=OSCLODRSVIL&rfnbr=2667
Qty: 1
Color: 092-white
<font color="ff0000">Size: <font size="+1">XS</font> OR <font size="+1">XS (0-2)</font></font>
Cost: Sale $49 <font color="ff0000">(For White, it is at $58)</font>
Exchange: US$ 49.00 x 1.55 = S$75.95
<font color="ff0000">Exchange: US$ 58.00 x 1.55 = S$89.90 (Still want to get?)</font>

<font size="+1">OLD NAVY SPREE #6</font>

Vpost: $42.66
Less 12%: $37.54
US Shipping: US$5

Split as follow:

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>OLD NAVY</TD><TD>BASE</TD><TD>VOL</TD><TD>(EXCESS)</TD><TD>TOTAL </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peachie</TD><TD>0.969</TD><TD>1.624</TD><TD>0.847</TD><TD>-22.46</TD><TD>-19.021 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teddyhope (doreen)</TD><TD>0.969</TD><TD>1.624</TD><TD>0.847</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.440 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shenna (sha)</TD><TD>0.969</TD><TD>1.624</TD><TD>6.349</TD><TD></TD><TD>8.942 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emoments (eileen)</TD><TD>0.969</TD><TD>1.624</TD><TD>7.196</TD><TD></TD><TD>9.788 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daisybutton</TD><TD>0.969</TD><TD>1.624</TD><TD>2.963</TD><TD></TD><TD>5.556 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ilovebabies</TD><TD>0.969</TD><TD>1.624</TD><TD>1.270</TD><TD>-53.38</TD><TD>-49.518 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jerene</TD><TD>0.969</TD><TD>1.624</TD><TD>0.847</TD><TD>14.73</TD><TD>18.169 </TD></TR><TR><TD>emma</TD><TD>0.969</TD><TD>1.624</TD><TD>4.233</TD><TD>40.25</TD><TD>47.075 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Mrs Sim

I'm ok with new pricing of the CALENDULA CREAM. Hv tfr $ to you for the cream & Jack&Lily shoes before the new pricing & PM you my Jack&Lily order (hehee.. couldn't resist the beautiful shoes
kao_drool.gif
). Will top up $ subsequently together with the vpost charges. Many thanks.
smile.gif

Hv to go now.

Buttons

http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000JF9LSS

This is the pink version of the push car from mothercare.

Hey, i dun mind getting the no brand push car. I will take a look at Peachie's place tonite. Anyway I have the kiddy palace card too :p

I am tiking, maybe shd make a trip to baby hypermart and baby kingdom, they may have more range of such push car and maybe at cheaper price too.

Buttons,

You intend to use the First teeth toothpaste on Jovann? I have actually plan to buy it for C but when i read further the information states, there are egg and milk derived ingredients in it leh. I am still hestiating to use on C.

<font color="0000ff">Rexbabie</font>
Oh yes, my Wayne is like that. All the toys or things that he is allowed to play with, he shows the least interest to it... but things like telephone wire, pails, cosmetics etc.. he muz get his little hands on them. I stopped buying toys for him..I realised giving him a plastic cup or plate may keep him happy too.

<font color="0000ff">Mrs Au, Jerene</font>
Hey, that headband looks so nice on Alexis. Oh gosh!!! So pretty leh...

<font color="0000ff">Emma</font>
hey, my Enzo so adorable. I like the second photo.. somehow it seems he is saying ' See, i can drive without holding on. Steady boom pi pi!'

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Jerene</font></font>, No problem. You can pass me the $ when we meet up next week! Alexis looks very pretty with the head band. Just like a little princess.
happy.gif

Dumpty, Thanks for the compliments on Adele! Having gals do tend to spend a bit more $ on dressing...
kao_smile.gif

<font color="ff0000">Mrs Poon</font>, Thanks! Actually I also itching to buy another one leh.. if you don mind, you can tong bang together with my order.
smile.gif

phoebe,

I'm ok wit d new pricing. Thks alot for organising!

pigeon,

We put her cot beside the sofa bed to act as railing. Mine gal is quite lazy only once caught her crawling a/f she awake from her sleep. Nxt time when she really crawling will put foam mat surrounding the bed so tat if she really fall it will not hurt.

Mrs Buttons.. ya.. machiam right.. hopefully he has some of my genes... loves to drive fast.. but then again... for safety sake.. maybe he should be like his dad... lol...

lilpony.. u think v highly of ur enzo lehz... i think he was trying to balance more like it.. lol....

Mrs Ong,
My girl also dun like toy i bought for her, she only like to play with hp, my necklace, bracelet etc. So i also stop buying toy for her. Only will buy if i like it.

Phoebe,
Have PM you.

Queries,
if i bought afew avocado, some already ripe. How many day i can leave it in the fridge before i steam and puree for her to eat huh? Same for broccoli vegetable, how long i can keep before i cook?

satu kosong

saya tak tau also !!

i also have a zucchini which i bgt 2 weeks ago and have not finished using it. But it did not oxidise or rather changed color as I use those GLAD wrap to wrap it. Can i still use it ??

Hi Nedlands and Emma,

Thanks for the recommendations on car toys!!! I like!!! Emma, where did you get yours??? Enzo looks so happy driving Daytona!!! Hehe!!!

I just did something very terrible.... Since I tabao work home last night and worked till 2am (took half day to go Isetan sale), I sneaked down to Robinsons for 30 mins just now to look see. Actually didn't plan to go cos I had a meeting at 9am... Who knows the meeting ended early at 10am, so I thought what the heck, I just pop downstairs to see any good deals and WON'T BUY ANYTHING..... But But But.... I came up $234 poorer in just 30 mins....
sad.gif

I bought a WMF pot with lid for $35 (UP$98), and a Peg Perego stroller for $199!!! Unbelievable.... I already have 3 strollers and I just got another one.... I cannot believe what I did as well...
sad.gif
Looks like I have to start selling one of my strollers to make space for this new one. Haven't told my hubby yet.... He will surely flip, especially since I just had a spree yesterday at Isetan.

I MUST STOP GOING FOR SALE!!! But tough leh... Haiz, Great Singapore Sale is round the corner again....

Anyone sold anything via Yahoo auctions before? Can share share how??? I am thinking of selling my Evenflo exersaucer and the Mothercare JIVE stroller...

Buttons,

Yep, I have the Tiny Love KickFrog. But Clarence is not interested in that toy leh.... Haiz, he is also one baby who is more interested in my stuffs than his own toys.... He loves to empty out my bag, grab my hp, crumple up my mail (and my work!!!).... He is only more interested when there is another baby there is play as well.... That's why I was discussing with Yuna yesterday that our babies should play together more often!!! Like this I can get more mileage out of all the toys... Hehe....

Hey, the little baby girls in this forum are gorgeous!!!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Peachie/Yuna/Cheekz!</font> PHEwww! I'm still alive after the sale yesterday! heh.. got back with what felt like 20kg of goods! I was totally beaten when I reached home.. luckily I didn't take a bus home mann.. can't imagine how I could've survived! REALLY an eye-opener to me at the Sale yesterday! thanks to you girls ahh!

As requested, here are my 20kg goods consists of: (DOn't LAUGH ahhh!)
- 2 sets of Sorrento Bed Sheets/Pillow Protectors/Quilt (Peachie, u still haven't told me where I can get the $30 ones!! hee..)
- 2 pairs of Nine West (heh.. can't resist)
- 1 pair of Buffalo quart jeans
- 1 Loewe scarf (gift for a friend)
- 1 U-like spare blade
- 2 multi hangers (LOVE this!!)
- 1 Leather case for my Exilim camera! (PINK color oneee!)
- 2 Avent Teats
- LOADS and LOADS of food! (WOKed up a full set of Jap meal for family last night, so please with myself! heehee..)
- Oranges (kum) from Japan (this one must mention cos it's really very very nice girls! grab it!)

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">BTW, anyone knows how to make CHAWANMOOSHI ahh?!? How the egg becomes so so so soft and koot?!</font></font>

<font size="+1"><font color="0077aa">Recipe - Chawanmushi</font></font>

804588.gif

INGREDIENTS:
3 eggs
1/2 cup dashi soup stock
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp soysauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp sake
1 chicken thigh
4 shiitake mushrooms
1 oz mitsuba (trefoil)
2 oz. kamaboto fish cakes

PREPARATION:
Cut chicken into small cubes. Slice kamaboko and shiitake mushrooms thinly. Beat eggs in a bowl. (*try not to bubble the eggs.) Add dashi soup stock, soysauce, salt, sake, and sugar in the bowl. Strain the egg mixture. Prepare four cups and put shiitake, chicken, and kamaboko in each cup. Pour the egg mixture into each cup. (*fill each cup to the third-forths.) Place mitsuba on top of each cup. Cover the cups with lids. (*use alumiun foil or plastic wrap if you don't have lids.) Preheat a steamer on high heat. Turn down the heat and carefully place cups in the steamer. Steam the custard for 15 min. Poke the custard with a bamboo stick. If clear soup comes out, it's cooked.
*Makes 4 servings.

Hi Yuna,

No probs!!! You can pop by anytime to see the bike!!! It's still in my dusty storeroom.... Dun mind the dust okie???
happy.gif
Just sms me when you are free to come. I will be back at about 9.45pm today.

I just came back from Baby Hypermart and Baby Kingdom on Tuesday (15/5). Basically the reclining mechanism of my Maclaren stroller spoilt and since it is still under warranty, I sent it there for repairs. While collecting, I also went to look see at the store. Didn't see any push bike... But then I may have missed it cos the store is quite cluttered. You can check again to make sure....

Me too!!! I have a lot a lot of cards!!! I have the Mothercare VIP card, Kiddy Palace card, KK Juniors card.... My wallet is really bursting at its seams.
happy.gif

Buttons,

I LOVE YOUR KEYHOLDER!!!! I am hoping that Taka will be having the 10% storewide sale for its cardmembers soon!!! Taka Burberry store also has coin pouch, key holders etc on sale right now.... So if there is additional 10% storewide and I pay using Taka vouchers, I can potentially get 50%+10%+10% off... Hehe.... I will be the first to sprint down!

oooh forgot to include my Tiger Thermos Flask!

<font color="ff6000">Peachie</font>, why not keep the JIVE? it's good for older kids so keep for future use la.. don sa yang..

Oh I must comment about something.. The ENTRY to the SALE yesterday really really like those days when people queueing up to go into my club on busy nights or like getting into Velvet @Zouk! hahahha!! And the queue was also like those ladies nights at Pacific Plaza, people wanting to go in to the club China Black!

Then when <font color="ff0000">Cheekz</font> came to fetch me, she was like negotiating with the bouncers! hahahhaa!!

And all that for some sale event that we were going to be feasting on!

<font color="ff6000">Phoebe</font>, THANKS! but have u tried this recipe personally? did it work? cos I also got a few recipes of chawamushi but can never turned out to be like those I eat at Jap restaurants le.. not smooth and not silky!

Brenda,

I burst out laffing when I saw the breakdown!!! Anyway did you receive my SMS??? I really thought you went back to buy much much more bedsheets such that they came up to 20kgs!!! I was bending over laughing as I texted you last night.... I cannot tahan the mental picture of you needing so many bedsheets....
happy.gif

Aiya, where dun have??? Get one of those Stylemaster (cheapo brand of Friven) and it will be $30!!! Anyway, Robinsons was having 9.30am specials just now.... The Kinu bedsheets (450 Threadcount, combed cotton sateen) were selling at $39 for a King sized set!!! I was very very tempted, but didn't buy.

How your Japanese Kum look like huh??? Me interested!!!
happy.gif

No probs!!! I really had a great time with you gals yesterday!!! Thanks!!!

Must really go back to work now.... Ciao!

Peachie

Gosh!!!! i tik u really need to CONTROL and being BAN from all the sales!!!! hahaha...why u need so many stroller???

How much are you selling your Mothercare JIVE stroller? Do you have any picture to show? If suitable, i may get it to put at my parents' place but subject approval from my hubby. :p

hey....u dun want $$$ huh...email me asap ok

<font color="0000ff">Peachie</font>
Think u get better responses if you sell your stuff on motherhood forum. Yahoo auctions sometimes like dead town. I find that motherhood forum, people tend to browse more often!

control, peachie! control... GSS coming! More sales for u!!! haaaaaaaaaa!!

<font color="ff0000">Buttons</font>
SHOW me your keyholder leh!!! haaaa!!! Come on, don't shy shy!!

<font color="0000ff">phoebe</font>
WOW.. recipe somemore!!!! now, i hungry liao

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Swim Fest at Four Seasons hotel on Sat 26/May</font></font>

1. Angeline & Trinity
2. Nedlands & Clare?
3. The Pehs (Hub?! yes, we'll be there just for DA TWO 'T's - Tea & Trinity! heehee..)

Brenda,

I am facing an acute storage problem leh... I still haven't figured out what to say to my husband about this Peg Perego purchase...
sad.gif
But you have a good point about the JIVE.... Lemme try to figure out where I can store it. Hehe...

Maybe I can get some of the kums you were raving about and stuff hubby with them!!! When he is half stuffed with kums and feeling satisfied, I shall tell him that by the way, I bought something else besides kums today.... See how first. He has not seen the Isetan damage cos I arranged for home delivery.... Hehe....

Anyway, the analogy between the Isetan and the clubbing queue is good!!! Haha, I can imagine poor Cheekz "negoiatiating" with the bouncers!!!

Hi Yuna and Littlepony,

Yup yup!!! I really need to control!!! Must learn from Mrs Buttons... Maybe I should drag the Peg Perego around Robinsons like what Buttons likes to do! After dragging it for an hour around the store, I am sure to put it back!!! Hehehehe...

I am half afraid to step into a store with the sale word now.... My money will go a-flying..... No wonder I am constantly broke. Maybe opposites attract... my husband is the exact opposite of me. He will think a thousand times before buying anything. I truly hope that Clarence will take after his dad in this aspect rather than to be like me....

Hi Yuna,

I bought the stroller at $79.90 during Mothercare sale (now it's selling for $98). My mom only used it once cos she likes to carry him everywhere (now with maid it's worse). $60 can??? You discuss with your hubby and let me know.
happy.gif

The stroller looks like this:

804686.jpg

product description
Offering great value for money, Jive is a great basic stroller, ideal as a second stroller for travelling or holidays.

product details

Suitable from 6 months
Lockable swivel wheels
All-round suspension
Comfy grip handles
Multi-position seat
Shopping basket
6 month guarantee
Folded: 102 x 27
Handle height: 98.5cm
Weight: 6kg

brenda

tried b4.
yes,smooth and soft like those in the restuarant.
to be smooth, is not to beat and bubble the egg too much.
then use a sieve to let the egg drip slowly into the bowl to steam. like tat confirm no bubble.

hmmmm <font color="ff6000">Mrs Sim</font>, feeling bored at work again huh? today's responses to the forum so prompt! heehee..

happy.gif
THANKS again for telling me about the Chawanmu(moo)shi, I'll find one of these days to try!

<font color="ff6000">Peachie</font>, I did go back and picked up another set of bedsheets le.. cos the offer is too hard to resist!!! 2 sets I paid was what I paid 1 set in the past!!

Actually the Jap oranges look very much like our normal mandarin orange but I guess a bit more orangey and fresher (no blemishes and shinny!) looking. The skin is extremely thin (my bro eats it!) and the juice is really bountiful! Errr.. not sure if your hub will be ok with this arrangement but if u can don tell him about the cost, then avoid la.. heehee <font size="-2">it's S$20.00 for 4 or 5</font>.. heh

Peachie

Can reserve for me first pls. I am trying to psycho my hubby to get it :p

btw, is the stroller at your place now? maybe i can take a look at it tonite too.

Hi Yuna,

No prob!!! dun worry.... no obligation to buy. You discuss with your hubby first!
happy.gif

The stroller unfortunately is at my mom's place.... My mom is also grumbling that her place has now become a warehouse for all my son's barang barang... So if I bring the Peg Perego to her, she will make a lot of noise and I will definitely have to bring the JIVE back.

Let you know when the JIVE is back.... Robinsons is only delivering the Peg Perego this weekend.
happy.gif

Brenda,

Wow, the kums are ex!!! But I am keen to buy! Haha, if hubby dearest knows how much the kums cost, he will choke on them and I won't even have the chance to tell him about the stroller!!! <lol>

<font color="119911">Keeping your Food fresh!</font>

<font color="ff6000">ilovebbs</font>, I don't think there's any harm in feeding the 2 weeks old zucchini to Rachel la, but if u can help it, feed her only the fresh ones cos for me, my heart will be uneasy if I feed my A with that knowing that I can give her something better, u know what I mean? hmmm.. as mothers, I guess we'll all feel this way la..
In any case, if u do want to, remove the veg from the fridge, unchill (as in leave it to warm in our room temp) it for 15 mins or so, cut a small piece out, use a fork and press on it, if it feels too soft then discard la.. cos it's probably rotting already yah and give it a sniff too, if smells bad then discard
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">E-Ling</font>, u don need to cook the avocadoes if it's soft and tender mah.. why do u want to cook it? Anyway it's difficult to answer your qns cos I've no idea how soft or how riped are your avocadoes le.. well they can be eaten as long as they're not rotten with a foul smell..
As for broccoli, I usually keep in the frige for less than a week so I don't really know how long they can tahan after all.

My suggestion to both your qns on <font color="119911">zucchini & broccoli</font> is, why not steam them then freeze them? that way u can keep much longer. I know about the uncomfy feeling of feeding your bbs frozen food, but consider this:
Will the food be fresher kept in the fridge or freezer? Also when u cook the veg, the veg stops 'ripening', that means it won't rot after it's been cooked.. so which is the lesser evil la to u, freeze the cooked veg or keep the uncooked one in the fridge for more than a week? Not forgetting when we cut open the veg, we've already created an 'opening' for germs to harvest..

<font color="119911">Here are some signs of veggies that are no longer fresh:</font>
- Sight: Change in color (eg for broccoli, they turn darker green when they've been stored for too long)
- Feel: Softened (no more crunchiness feeling when u try to break its stem)
- Smell: Smells rotten (like over night food in the garbage bin!)

Of cos the last one u can use to confirm is your TONGUE! but if the above 3 signs are obvious,I guess we won't want to taste it liao! YUCKS!

Hope this helps..

<font color="aa00aa">jerene</font>
i rented the car for $26 a month. will never buy that becoz my house is too small to keep such big toys!

<font color="aa00aa">phoebe</font>
i'm interested in the Jack and Lily shoes! So Pweety! Let me know if u're doing BP, please!

<font color="aa00aa">peachie</font>
Oh wow! Did u buy the Pep Prego because it was cheaper @ Robinsons than Baby Hypermart? We've always been interested because of the STEP ON feature for toddlers...but then we might not haf a 2nd kid, so we didn't buy.

I have yet to buy a stroller or car seat! Coz all were hand me downs from my sister in laws! Their kids all refuse to sit in strollers or car seats so its all in good condition and quite new.

Also, I never buy anything that cost more than $100 for the baby without my hubby. Coz I want him to pay...hehehe...

<font color="aa00aa">brenda!</font>
U ARE soooooooooo cute! I still can't get over ur outfit yesterday!

U are sooooo ready for action, man!!! And so smart...the rest of us were so sweaty and hot...u managed to keep cool....

Hey, the SHOES were so nice hor???? If I had no baby, I'd have BOUGHT more! On my honeymoon, I bought 10 pairs of 9 West shoes! They were so cheap @ the US factory outlets...I went on my honeymoon with 2 luggage, came back with 8!

Lucky my hubby never divorce me!

cheekz.. i remembering coming back with 10 pairs of shoes when i went to US too.. but its 10 pairs of nike!!! lol.. cos my aunt works at nike oregon.. so we used her 40% staff discount.. dirt cheap!! shiokdom..

<font color="aa00aa">brenda,yuna,edksd</font>

i wanna share this with u...

Yesterday, I called edksd instead of brenda wang @ isetan.

Here's the conversation:

<font color="119911"><font size="-2">cheekz: Brenda, WHERE are u?

edksd: silence (because she's @ work and she's wondering why the hell i want to know where she is)

cheekz: Eh brenda, where are u? What are u doing ah? Where's my jeans? U haf my jeans, right?

edksd: WHAT?

cheekz: My baby Jeans! I want to take the jeans. Where are u?

edksd: What are u talking about?

cheekz: U don't haf my jeans? How come u don't haf my jeans? Where u put my jeans? Didn't Yuna give u my jeans?

edksd: cheekz? This is not brenda wang....

cheekz: Oh is it? Sorry! ok...

1 minute later...

cheekz: Hello? Brenda? Where's my jeans!

edksd: Cheekz! U called the wrong number again!

cheekz: Ooops! Sorry!!!
</font></font>

I must really thank edksd for keeping her cool so well. I was such a doofus! I kept calling the wrong Brenda!

brenda wang .. not brenda edksd .. hehe

tks for the info. the zucchini is still crispy leh but hor, i dont feel good lah .. so I'll make a trip to supermarket later after my cse and I still saw the Bugsy dress at moo moo cow just now ok ! no boo boo for me can ? ;)

i felt so bad after that! i didnt realise that i actually stored their hp no.s under the same name. its time i get a new phone!

hi cheekz no nd to feel bad. sometimes i make boo boo like this too!

but the first time i recvd ur call, u sounded so matter-of-fact-ly tt i almost tot i really owe u a pair of jeans!!

has anyone tasted green peas puree? it's so yummy! i never know pureed peas can smell and tastes so nice. i want to be a baby again :p

yuna, yes. i bot bird eye's brand. i read tt they pick n freeze at the soonest to keep it as fresh, so i guess shld be ok. it's called garden peas. i can nvr find the real garden peas (as in not frozen type).

Hi Cheekz,

You are so funny!!! I burst out laffing when I saw your post!
happy.gif

Hey, I did not compare the Peg Perego with Baby Hypermart leh. It was a spur of the moment decision for me.... like with most of my purchases. I just bought it on the spot after seeing the price. Terrible, right???

Anyway, Raffles City today is packed with all the Robinsons shoppers!!! Sale is a powerful word indeed.... I cannot even find a place to sit down for lunch!

Oh, I din know that there is a toddler step on for the stroller! Thanks for telling me! But no use also for me cos I am stopping at 1. Hehe..... Hey, quite lucky for you to be able to get free stroller and car seat!
happy.gif

I had a great time yesterday... Next Isetan sale we shall all meet up and go together okie? As Yuna suggested, we can all have lunch or high tea after that too!!! Brenda, maybe you can bring a trolley for your next 20kg purchase! <lol>

Hi edksd,

Thanks for sharing the green peas soup! How you cook it??? Maybe I will try this weekend!

Back