(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

big wheeled stollers/prams are useful for brisk walking or jogging, especially those 3 wheelers. i think i'll carry the baby lah, else there's always the daddy (free labor) hee hee.

helo morning!

my impression of prams is like what melissa said. its those old european style mary poppins prams, that are sorta crescent shaped baskets and with a little cute bonnet over it. it can only lie flat, cannot incline. what we use in singapore is strollers....at least thats my impression lah. initially i also tot what we have here is called prams, until someone corrected me.

strollers got a lot of types leh. many can fully recline so works like a pram. but they are still called strollers? i am going to get a stroller that can fully recline, enough padding for a small baby, and can sit up fully when baby grows older. and of course, with reversible handles.
happy.gif

smiley, with reversible handles, u can let baby face u when he young, then when he grows up and grows curious about the world around him, u use it the usual way with him facing outwards like how ur hubby likes.
happy.gif

smiley, think the big wheels stroller u talking about are called joggers. these are the ones with 3 big wheels, meant to be very very stable, but hard to keep in backboot ah hehehee. yah caucasians love them coz i supposed they lead very active lifestyle, bringing kids to the park, to jogging and so on. but certain strollers also got big wheels, though not as huge as the joggers lah. i prefer those with bigger wheels coz more stable leh.

yah loh... i prefer carrying the baby myself actually.. then use the sling or whatever you call it..

Pram/ stroller quite troublesome, especially when there are stairs..

for body pillow, i saw one at motherwork.

i added one column for bb name. Can provide me ur bb name if you have.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Lovenest</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Preferred Birth method</TD><TD>Baby # </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amylim</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bartley Rd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chng</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Tan Lay Kok </TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasmine Lau</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras </TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>St. George's</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Jadienne</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Early Sept</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>E-ling</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Tiong Rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Amabel</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charis</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Y C Goh (Thomson Plaza)</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>;) (ilovebabies) </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joon</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Blastier</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>lichristin</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>elaine</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>DaBee</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Y C Goh (Thomson Plaza)</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Marine Parade</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>elmo88</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kelyen</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocolat (chocolat) </TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>Mary Yang </TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emma</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>14-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Pony</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Fong CW </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Kim Tian</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Wayne</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>chngs wife</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>mae</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Kee W H</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>daisybuttons</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>77(peachie)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Resha (rani) </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen </TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD><TD>Telok Blangah </TD><TD>60% girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>rainnie</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>forgetmenot</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pjen</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Kee W H</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Smileys</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>80% girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pig2</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melissa (veryhappy) </TD><TD>29</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>75% girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>edksd</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Merah View</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bjiou (bjiou)</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Chew </TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>emoments</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Teoh </TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Domesticgoddess</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>End Sep</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>HK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-section with Epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi, is it true that when the gynae tells you the EDD date is say 25th Sept, the actual delivery date will be one or two weeks earlier than 25th Sept especially for first time mums? My friend told me that for first time mums to be, the actual delivery will usually be one or two weeks earlier than the EDD.

I have seen quite a lot of people around me who gives birth earlier than the EDD. Makes me wonder why don't the gynae factor this in and tell us the more accurate EDD.. :p

seriously it's hard to pinpoint EDD. it depends on your baby's health and your own health and how accurate you can pinpoint the day you ovulated. my EDD is accurate up to the mark b'cos I have been charting and i know exactly when i ovulated. but i still think that i could deliver earlier or later so what is given is only a rough guideline to prepare ourselves.

i plan to take leave about one week before my EDD. what about you guys? i've checked my maternity leave. mine is a private company and maternity leave consists of 84 days. dunno include weeekends and holidays or not.

smiley

It really depends on individual lor. I think for most of the mothers in singapore, the dates will be from 38-40 weeks ley.

hi ilovebabies,
not for me. no diarhoea nor stomach pain.. but i get gastric pain these days due to indigestion. I have been going very light on my meals lately.
Why this question?

this is the 2nd time I had diarhoea since I am pregnant. and the pain is still there even though I visited the toilet.

Still dunno what I ate that trigger this but I am eating very carefully. Prob due to my flu, cough and sore throat last weekend.
sad.gif

Ilovebabies,
I guess it's probably due to you being sick lately. Take good care of your health. Sounds like you are suffering from heatiness. But well, if it still persists after a couple more days, see doctor.

tks littlepony

i have seen doc on my flu, cough and sorethroat. maybe I go see doc again on my weak stomach.
and take MC as well and rest at home ....

yes, what is more important is your health now..
So if you r still not well, try to rest more at home than come to work. I am sure your boss will understand this.

ilovebabies, I had a minor food poisoning before during my pregnancy too. Was quite worried coz I had diarhoea and vomitted too. But I read somewhere that the germs from the food poisoning are automatically filtered out, so it's ok as long as you don't suffer from dehydration.

For me, I am more concerned about piles coz I read that it is very common for pregnant women and can be quite painful..
sad.gif

Melissa, I also don't know whether to take one week earlier before my EDD. My colleague says she will still be working the day before her EDD. I think that's a risk leh...What if the water bag bursts in office? That will be so embarrassing and worrying!

hi smiley, littlepony

tks .. will def rest ...
u mean the germs will not affect the bb ? phew .. was so worried .... i still drink lotsa water... so I guess I am not suffering dehydration.

Hi Smiley,
I have the same concerns as you..
1) Piles
2) Water bag bursting in office
U know, i was still thinking whether i should take a week earlier before EDD but then again, i do not want to sit at home and wait and wait..now, i am hoping that bb can plan it well and choose a weekend....

ilovebabies, need not worry...I'm having the same sickness as you...even when I go for my detailed scan. Still can see BB actively moving, so no worries =)

hey Chng's wife... tks for the assurance. U also having diarrhoea and abdominal pain now ? ya i can still feel my little Rachel kicking hard .. so not that worry ....

littlepony, yah loh... I hope baby can be good and choose a good timing.. preferably my hubby is with me when i feel I am about to give birth... Geez.. just thinking of it makes me nervous..

ilovebabies.. I was worried like you and called the clinic. They asked me how many times I diarhoea, and just monitor.. If not serious, it is ok. So you don't have to worry also.. Baby very selective one, they only choose the good nutrients to absorb.. heeheehee...
happy.gif

hi all! Juz came back fr detailed scan. I'm having a girl girl!
happy.gif
She was so active during the scanning, kept kicking w her legs n punching me w her hands. She also kept changing positions. The person doing the scan says bb is doing yoga, so cute!

Reached TMC late (some more forgot my appt slip n had to get fr gynae again, then had to apply for FBI first..), ended up waiting 2 hrs for my turn. But the lady doing the scan, Etta Tee, was very nice. Told us everything she's doing/measuring. She even captured n printed 2 extra photos of bb for us! So excited to see bb in such details! Her weight is 341g, which i'm told is average.

hi smiley

tks .. maybe I'll do that as well if i am still not feeling good tmr ...

ya I also hope my waterbag will burst when we are at home.. at least got some time to bath ourselves and prepare to go to the hospital.

puppylove, congratulations on knowing your baby's gender
happy.gif
I really hope my baby's active during the detailed scan and not sleeping so that I can see her movement and action like you did...

ilovebabies, my colleague brought her shampoo, shower cream etc to the office just in case she has symptoms of delivery! Really admire her courage to take the risk!

Are you gals going to follow strictly the "NO bathing and NO washing hair" rule? I don't think I can stand it for even a few days! Lucky our confinement is in the cooler month of September.. But I think I will still on the aircon.. :p

wah smiley.. u colleague sure kiasu ... but hor it is also safe to bring our bag along ...

I think my mum said 1st 3 days preferably not, that's why we shld bath before we deliver.

Subsequently, she said to bath using the herbs and boiled water.. but not so frequent on washing hair though ...

ya lucky our confinement period is twds the end of the year

puppylove, congrat on having a princess.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Lovenest</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Preferred Birth method</TD><TD>Baby # </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amylim</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bartley Rd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chng</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Tan Lay Kok </TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jordan Chng </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasmine Lau</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras </TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>St. George's</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Jadienne</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Early Sept</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>E-ling</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Tiong Rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Amabel Loh</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charis</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Y C Goh (Thomson Plaza)</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>;) (ilovebabies) </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joon</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Blastier</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>lichristin</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>elaine</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>DaBee</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Y C Goh (Thomson Plaza)</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Marine Parade</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>elmo88</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kelyen</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocolat (chocolat) </TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>Mary Yang </TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emma</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>14-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Enzo</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Pony</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Fong CW </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Kim Tian</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Wayne</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>chngs wife</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>mae</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Kee W H</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>daisybuttons</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>77(peachie)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Resha (rani) </TD><TD>28</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen </TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD><TD>Telok Blangah </TD><TD>60% girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>rainnie</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>forgetmenot</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pjen</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Kee W H</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Smileys</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>80% girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pig2</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melissa (veryhappy) </TD><TD>29</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>75% girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>edksd</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Merah View</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bjiou (bjiou)</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Chew </TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>emoments</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Teoh </TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural brith w/o epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Domesticgoddess</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>End Sep</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>HK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-section with Epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

ilovebabies,
seldom the case where bb is later than EDD. That's my guess.... normally, it's earlier by 1-3 weeks, for the 1st pregnancy.

Puppylove, congrats!! So exciting to see bb move hor. I can't wait for my gynae visit next week, then most likely i will know the gender by then (if bb cooporates...ha!)

Ah yo...i also cannot tahan not bathing and washing hair...i wash my hair everyday. Think i will on aircon throughout the day.

helo! puppylove, congrats on knowing ur baby gender!
happy.gif
u have a princess!
happy.gif

about EDD hor, very funny leh. i have ppl telling me usually earlier. but yet i have 2 persons telling me 1st child sure later. i tot its opposite?? aiyah, also dunno. think all depends on health and baby's growth....we can't predict. baby makes the decision! hehehee.

hhhmm....about washing hair hor, i also a bit the traditional kind like what ilovebabies mum said. i prefer not bathing, at least not too often. i will bath only with herbs. and on days that i dun, i will prob wipe myself clean? hehehe say only lah, what if we dun bathe so stinko until hubby dun wanna sleep on the next to us hahaha. someone also mentioned before hor, hygeiene is very important when u breastfeeding, somehow if dirty and sticky may higher chance of post natal blues leh. so i a bit worried. lucky we can on aircon, heard air con is fine coz its dry air.

ilovebabies...my gynae told me that nowdays usually will be early, cos bb are generally bigger due to the better nutritious as well as mothers are walking more than last time...so he told me to expect about 1 week earlier.

bena, i also wash my hair everyday. And I bathe twice a day now, sometimes thrice.. So I don't know how I can tahan not bathing. And my friend says the menses will come and will be heavy. And still got to endure the pain of breast-feeding..

Ohmigod, I can't imagine how dirty, smelly and grouchy i would be... heehee...

hi bena

oic ! ahha like wat daisybuttons say.. we cant really predict so let nature take its course ....

ya daisybuttons, I also tot I can tahan my wiping myself daily esp the breast area .... prob will wash that area since we are breastfeeding....

eh with mensus hor, we woman will "smell" leh .. oops how not to bath ??

but i tot mensus dun come back so fast ? heard it was like 4 mths later ??

ilovebabies,
i worried if baby is born before EDD, never thought of it as wasted. i rather be cautious than take the risk b'cos this is my first. besides i could spend the extra one week at home watching dvds or anything that can make me happy. work is stressful liao!

puppylove,
congrats on the girl. my baby must be small b'cos when i had my last scan at 18w6d, she is only 200g and i don't put on weight either. now my appetite is going to back to worse. nothing sounds good, feels like 1st tri leh.

Smiley, the mense will come so fast meh? i tot won come so fast? Is ur friend breastfeeding? Is it true that if breastfeed then mense will not come so soon? Eekkss...cannot imagine what it will be like not being able to bathe and wash hair.

Melissa, i also tot of taking 1 week advance leave, but as there won be anyone at home with me during then, i scared if start having contractions, i got no one to turn to for help...at least in office got colleagues...then again, best is that bb choses a good time to decide to pop out
happy.gif

ilovebabies, yah loh think we shld keep our breasts clean, even if we dun shower regularly. important for baby mah. yah with menses quite unhygeinic if dun bath. but i read that it wun come back so early. and will be even later if u breastfeed.

melissa, dun think so much about baby size. they grow at different rates wor... sorry to hear ur appetite getting worse. think its temporary ah? on the days ur appetite good, eat more to bao chou! hehe. me now also appetite not extremely good ah, its food specific leh.

gals, I was thinkin if waterbag break when I'm in bed..does that means I need to consider getting some 'absorbent padding' to lay on the bed juz in case?

btw, is anyone here still taking coffee/tea occasionally? Feel like having it now cos so sleepy and tired due to many many sleepless nights.....

daisybuttons and bena,

I thought the menses would definitely come? That's why got to prepare sanitary pads (and must be for heavy flow one) as one of the items as well. Hospital will also provide but they provide the traditional ones that tie with strings instead of the normal adhesive tapes one that we use?

But now that you mention, I also heard before that with breast feeding, the menses won't come. Now I am confused.

hi Chocolat,
me! i need to take coffee everyday to start the day.. and yes, i take half a cup. Tea as well.. but i try to take less than a cup of each in a day.

Back