4. Littlepony (2)

<font color="ff0000">Calendular Cream @ $11.09 (w/o Shipping)</font>

1. phoebe (3)
2. Emma (3)
3. Joon (4)
4. Littlepony (2)
5. brenda (2)

Calendula Cream

Too bad I bought mine from littledreamers with double of the price just before Joon announced she is going to organize a BP! Will join your BP next time!

phoebe,
thanks thanks! oh, i didn't know there's no expiry date. haha, in ofc already so cannot check. yeah man, not enough sleep! had to squeeze in 1 more pump at 12am yesterday to make up the shortfall for DN's milk today.
crazy.gif

bah! i'm supposed to be fasting from this forum! THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST!

Hahaha! <font color="aa00aa">Joon</font> wakey wakey! You so funny! STA! heehee.. pls come back soon..

<font color="aa00aa">Phoebe</font>, ya, babycook quite ex.. I might just ask a gf of mine to grab it from Mothercare UK when she visits next month la..

so funny! fasting the forum! i agree wif Joon tt by leaving the window open, i nvr get anything done fast enuff!
crazy.gif
but then again, i cant resist. i think we all need "drug" rehabiliation therapy man!
biggrin.gif

wow you gals rock. . .so many posting!!!

So the gathering is firm up and how much do we have fork out each?? Sorry if I miss that.

Phoebe,
How the bumbo tray order is went?? any idea when we are getting it???

Last weekend was terrible for me, got stomach virus on Saturday night, start vomiting and poo poo went to the doctor got some medicine and stay away from my baby. Then on Sunday midnight my hubby got it, good thing I have recover so I am able to look after Sherilyn but I carry her to my MIL house yesterday and went back home to look after my hubby and rest for a day. But I have recover fully now!!!!

Littlepony,
Going to do the guys dont get it stuff again. . haha
lol.gif
. . .too bad I cant join as I got board meeting to prepare and also need to save up some leave as well. Happy shopping!!!

Brenda,
The montage look GREAT!!!!

Sticker,
I tot I read something about sticker thing?? Is that name tag for the baby during the gathering?? It is getting fun and fun. .. poor daisybuttons house is going to burst!!!

I think we need to have some basic rules during the gathering :
1. No shoes in the house.
2. Throw away all used spoons, forks, plate, cups, etc into the rubbish bag.

Any others, if not daisybutton will have to spend the whole night cleaning up the mess.

Sha,
Ya.. need some retail therapy to get me back to normal! And meeting up with forum friends should do the work as well!!! Aiya, hmm.. we meet some other time then.. We can shop till drop kind!! Haaa!

Joon,
You really 'fasting' from forum?! We going to miss u then!!! haaa!!

Phoebe,
Ya.. Jrt is right! Gathering makes it worse!!! But then again, I am sure.. we still get posts on this thread.. Some people fast during morning, others fast during afternoon.. so I am certain we get a reasonable posts up here.. just that probably, it's slower.. that's all! haaa!!!

littlepony
u so funnie!
lol.gif
luckily we all do "fast" at 1 time or the other, else this thread will BURST!

Sha
well said! we all hv to help keep her plc clean, owise she will hv hell to do once we all leave. as long as we each take care of our own rubbish, there will b no mess rite?
happy.gif

Calendular Cream @ $11.09 (w/o Shipping)

1. phoebe (3)
2. Emma (3)
3. Joon (4)
4. Littlepony (2)
5. brenda (2)
6. emoments (1)
7. Ming (2)

wah liew.. so many postings!! slow down slow down...Auntie jasmine a bit out of shape manz.. *pant* *pant*

emma,
ur enzo so cute/ pretty/ looking forward to meeting you finally..

Thks all the mummies,
for the compliments on Jadelle's hairband (have to wear, otherwise, people goes.. <font color="0000ff">BOY AH??</font>

Brenda,

here iz another picture with HEADGEAR now..
happy.gif

671650.jpg

Calendular Cream @ $11.09 (w/o Shipping)

1. phoebe (3)
2. Emma (3)
3. Joon (4)
4. Littlepony (2)
5. brenda (2)
6. emoments (1)
7. Ming (2)
8. Jasmine (1)

looks like i was just kidding myself with the fasting. WHAT FASTING? i'm posting again! okay, this will really be my last post for today. i'm am really going to close the window this time.

jasmine,
AH! I LOVE THAT PIC OF JADELLE! i love shots like those, all the spontaneous ones that you can never replicate and get on camera again. cute cute!

phoebe,
wah, the babycook is NOT CHEAP! (can go on short holiday with that $$!!) i have a philips blender-cum-juicer thing. can i use that to puree the bb food? i've used the attachment to blend peanuts before.

sha,
hahaha, don't go? ok. i'm back!! haha

littlepony,
ooh ooh ooh! i'd love to join u guys for shopping! when's the date? i want to buy charles &amp; keith shoes, heh heh.

brenda,
wah, u are an expert now! 45mins???? and they keep looking better and better and better! love the font for the captivating montage. like a bubble. can u email me the high res file too? [email protected] thanx a bunch!

brenda
remember to email the montage to me at [email protected]

Update Calendula Cream @ $11.09 (w/o Shipping)

1. phoebe (3)
2. Emma (3)
3. Joon (4)
4. Littlepony (2)
5. brenda (2)
6. emoments (1)
7. Ming (2)
8. Jasmine (1)

Total: 18

Joon,
Gathering on 13th Feb. 1130am. Confirmed attendees:-
1) Jasmine
2) Littlepony
3) Peachie
Joon, please join us if you can!!! And let us look at your new haircut! Charles n Keith shoes?? heeeeee! ME TOO!

Joon,
You have not reply me on your new hairdo. . who and where???

Wow still got new shoes??? You are change woman???

Phoebe,
Thank you CPO.

blessedmommy, i am quite surprise to see Amabel holding her milk bottle for the entire feed

1. phoebe (3)
2. Emma (3)
3. Joon (4)
4. Littlepony (2)
5. brenda (2)
6. emoments (1)
7. Ming (2)
8. Jasmine (1)
9. E-Ling (1)

Total: 19

Joon, me too wanna buy shoes, no shoe to wear liao and no time to go buy also.

1. phoebe (3)
2. Emma (3)
3. Joon (4)
4. Littlepony (2)
5. brenda (2)
6. emoments (1)
7. Ming (2)
8. Jasmine (1)
9. E-Ling (1)
10. daisybuttons (2)

Total: 21

hahaha the list growing fast!

joon, me too i need to FAST! just this morning boss came to look for me asking about my proj. i need to report tmlw morning!!! arrrgghhh and i am not done. told my hubby i may have to lag the laptop back again tonight to do OT after Jovann sleeps.....boo hoo!! i deserve it loh! my own fault. past 2 weeks dunno doing what in the office, keep clicking on my internet explorer to come here brrrrrr......

I am so not going to post again till 5pm!! hahahaa.....will i succeed??? now i have to post coz need to update on gathering.

crystallised, ur Bern really changed a lot last time i see him leh! looking cuter and more handsome liaoz! hehehee...but now looks a bit less like T leh.....aiyah me dunno how to see one lah hehehe. i also can't tell Jovann looks like daddy though everyone says so.

aiyoh that day went to bil solemnisation, Jovann wore a shirt that is very similar to my hubby's one, and i made them wear the 2 shirts that day, they look so alike! hahahaha! but YET HOR, got ppl still ask us "girl or boy????" BRRRRR!!!!!!!

like dat look like girl meh??
671802.jpg
671803.jpg

daddy and jovann
671804.jpg

I want calendula cream as well
happy.gif

1. phoebe (3)
2. Emma (3)
3. Joon (4)
4. Littlepony (2)
5. brenda (2)
6. emoments (1)
7. Ming (2)
8. Jasmine (1)
9. E-Ling (1)
10. Orange (1)

<font color="aa00aa">Phoebe</font>, I did email Mothercare SG but no reply le.. I had some previous experience with them before, they weren't very responsive..
uhoh.gif

<font color="0000ff">Gathering + Playdate</font>

Venue : Daisybuttons' place @ Bukit Panjang
Date : 3 Feb Saturday
Time : 1pm
F&amp;B : Food Catering = <font color="ff0000">$9.85</font> (round up to $10)

Attendance:
1. Joon + Perng Fey (bb Der Nen) Bumbo
2. Daisybuttons + Samuel (bb Jovann)Bumbo
3. Brenda + Shawn (bb Arianne)Bumbo
4. Phoebe (bb Javier)
5. Ling + James (bb Sophie)
6. Jo + hubby (bb Kelicia)
7. Orange + hubby (bb Cayden)
8. E-Ling + hubby + maid (bb Amabel)
9. Sha + maid (bb Sherilyn)
10. ilovebabies (bb Rachel)
11. Jasmine + hubby (bb Jadelle)
12. Crystallized (bb Reubern)
13. Doreen (bb Damien)
14. emoments or puppylove?

Total headcount = 23+13babies <font color="119911">(not counting emoments or puppylove yet. do let me know if you are coming)</font>

<font color="0000ff">have recieved confirmation mail from neogarden. after 10% discount, transport charges and gst its $226.63 for 20pax. we have 23 adult pax so its $9.85 per pax! yeah!!!</font>

eeerrrr....the previous calculation someone counted maids also. we counting them a not huh?

<font color="ff6000">e-ling and sha</font>, can advise whether u want me to count ur maids in for the buffet price?

<font color="ff6000">phoebe, sha, ilovebabies, doreen</font>, so confirmed you not bringing hubbies hor?

<font color="0000ff">sha</font>, thanks for setting the rules about the shoes and cleaning up! hehehee....in case u miss our prev postings, we also mentioned phototaking, let's not post the parents big face on the forum after the gathering. just the babies.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Pig2, Phoebe &amp; Joon</font> You've got mail!

Any other mummies would like to have the montages in higher resolution please PM me ya..

Brenda,
So when to submit the smiley and frowning pics! haaaa!

Ya, i like to have all the montages u do in high res. Really appreciate your hard work!!! Cheers! Think you have my email.

1. phoebe (3)
2. Emma (3)
3. Joon (4)
4. Littlepony (2)
5. brenda (2)
6. emoments (1)
7. Ming (2)
8. Jasmine (1)
9. E-Ling (1)
10. daisybuttons (2)
11. Orange (1)
12. edksdid (2)

Total: 24

Hi Phoebe, thanks for organising the BP.

1. phoebe (3)
2. Emma (3)
3. Joon (4)
4. Littlepony (2)
5. brenda (2)
6. emoments (1)
7. Ming (2)
8. Jasmine (1)
9. E-Ling (1)
10. daisybuttons (2)
11. Orange (1)
12. edksdid (2)
13. Cherrie (1)

Total: 25

daisybutton, yes count my maid in for the buffet. So when we need to make payment? And also can you PM me the venue / full address as my hub wanna know, we not very familiar with the road at Bukit Panjang

<font color="aa00aa">Daisybuttons &amp; Gathering</font>, I think no need to count the maids, they eat so little usually heehee.. I might bring mine too, think it's better if we have more hands to help with cleaning up your place after the party..

I'm going to buy sticker labels later so that we can all write our bbs', hubbies and our nicks+real names at the gathering.. Mummies are going to look like walking advertisement boards! hahahahah
biggrin.gif

<font color="aa00aa">littlepony</font>, you've got mail too! For the high tea gathering + shopping, I feel like joining but can't confirm now cos a little too far away. Is it ok if I let u girls now nearer to the date? This gathering is with/without bbs? How to shop with bbs in tow ahh..

As for the <font color="ff0000">SMILEY vs FROWNY montage</font>, anytime u got the pics just post here. I've already collected some from other mummies the pics that were posted before.. So rush them here!
crazy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">jRt</font>, are u refering to the beanie pics u posted of Bern? I can use those for the next PROJECT ahem..

Brenda,
Yes.. when the date is nearing for the high tea gathering + shopping, I will let u know again.
This gathering can be with or without bb. Jasmine bringing hers. I am not. So i can help carrying bags if necessary! heeee!

Oh.. okie.. so can start submitting already... hmmm, let me check out my collection and then send to u! cheers!

brenda... u'll be surprised.. some maids can eat ALOOOOT!!! lol... a zinger meal not enough ok.. still muz eat rice... even i dun eat that much.. lol...

Brenda and emma, yah true, i do saw some maid really eat alot, but mine eat very little i always scold her for not eating more. Later no strength to take care of my girl

tis thread was going like d speed of lightening... have MIA for sometime to do some work if not gonna kenna sack>>> addictive thread.

Zhaohui,

auntie vote for u liao.

Emma,

Enzo is always so happppyyy laughing... how did u make him laugh arh

Brenda,

Excellent montage!!! u r getting great.

Shopping

Heh i love shopping can i join in too? but must check wit boss first whether can take leave. So is the two shopping date as follow

21st or 22nd feb

Sha,,,

Shower cap??? tat's really creative of u hahaha

Hi Phoebe, thanks for organising the BP. Can i have 1 please

1. phoebe (3)
2. Emma (3)
3. Joon (4)
4. Littlepony (2)
5. brenda (2)
6. emoments (1)
7. Ming (2)
8. Jasmine (1)
9. E-Ling (1)
10. daisybuttons (2)
11. Orange (1)
12. edksdid (2)
13. Cherrie (1)
14. Melody (1)

Total: 26

Melody,
there are two dates of shopping gathering.

1) 13th Feb - Somerset (Orchard road)
2) 21st/22nd Feb - To be confirm venue

So you pick your dates or best, attend both!

phoebe
me too! Sophie's eczema got worse after the kl trip coz we were carrying her in the sling almost all the time. argh.... now her neck is all red too... sigh...

1. phoebe (3)
2. Emma (3)
3. Joon (4)
4. Littlepony (2)
5. brenda (2)
6. emoments (1)
7. Ming (2)
8. Jasmine (1)
9. E-Ling (1)
10. daisybuttons (2)
11. Orange (1)
12. edksdid (2)
13. Cherrie (1)
14. ling (2)

Total: 27

Emma,
I think the frowning photo will be more challenging for you! I haven't seen enzo frown before!!!! So guess it's not brenda who finds it difficult to do the montage, probably it's you who finds it difficult to find a frowning enzo's photo! haaa!

phoebe
oh yah one question. I saw the ch 8 show last nite too and saw the granny cooking the food in water. WOnder if that will lose the nutrients into the water. Isn't it better to steam the carrots etc?

Afternoon Ladies, everyone had lunch? Long time nvr log in le. Can't catch up with the posting.. Anyway, I saw many of u posting BB's pic... so I'm gonna do tat also.
biggrin.gif

Btw, I saw the bulk purchase for e cream. Wat's e cream for?
671949.jpg

Back