(2006/08) AUGUST 2006 MTB

Hi Cecelia,

My girl Audrey has been using Pampers Premium but recently we change it to Fitti SoftComfort (think this is the new range with Aloe Vera. So far it is very good, very similar to Pampers Active.. n its much more cheaper than Pampers. Bought it at $18.50 from Kiddy Palace. NTUC selling at $18.90 (M size, 66 pcs).

U can let ur bb try if u want to..
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

What Vege and friut puree should i introduce to my bb for the 1st time? She is 6months old. Thanks.

Hi leia and fiona,
he can hold the book and 'flip' the pages (but it's anyhow flip type. if that's still considered flipping.) he enjoys reading and can look at the book for some time.

leia, thanks for providing the link. will also be getting the float for kayden.

hi piyo,
like ur narration of the pics. the pics are very clear.

hi mummies,
the aquaducks trial was organised by piyo and the gymboree trial was organised by kelly.

re: swimwear
can get from any departmental stores or kiddy palace. think augbaby bought jayden's from carrefour. i bought mine from a baby shop near my place.

Hi rain, celine and butter,

Ya the trial was fun but one thing we all dun like is that there is no bathing facilities for babies their age... so at the end of it, the bathing was a bit challenging... right mummies???

I have actually booked another slot on 10th mar this sat for the swimming class (as I tot there may be more than 6 babies interested then)... need at least >3babies for the class to materalise... so if you are interested, pls let me know
happy.gif
I won't be going as each baby only entiled 1 time I think but I can help gif a call to confirm...

Aquaducks swimming trial on 10Mar 2.30pm
Duration: 0.5hr (max 6 babies)

1. Nick:
Baby's name:
DOB:

re: swimwear,

I bot mine at carreour in SUntec 2nd floor at the apparels section... alot of designs can go choose..Augbb and I bot them there...

Hi Erin,
next time must go for more trials huh? very fun! but the bathing part... aiyo!

Hi Katherine,
I started with apple puree as the 1st food after cereals.. maybe you can try that too?

Hi rain,
Long time no c! where have you been? I have been reading your blog lei!

Hi jojo,
I heard we should give the small bananas not the long ones... they are called " pang jio"...

Thanks Piyo.
But..........Sighz............I have a CCA course.....A camp from 10March to 13 March ( school March holidays)...... another miss for swimming trial......seems like not fated to attend the class.

And i will miss my ger ger also for 4 days..........sighz...........

re: Photos:

Erin,
Kayden really looks he is seriously reading the book lei! Mine only know how to eat books!

Fiona,
Her eyes very very big like "goh li" lei!!!

White Lady,
You went to look for David? Did he take a lot of shots? your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!! post more pics!

Hi piyo,
ya lor. can't bathe them well as the bathing facilities aren't that fantastic. was thinking of rinsing him and bathing him at home but my sis suggested bathing him in the basin so we can go shopping. haiz... in the end, also only shopped for a short while only cos he was very sleepy and we did not bring stroller.

agreed. must arrange for more trials and more swimming activities. very interesting.

kayden will also eat books. i'll read to him 1st, then he will hold the book and look at it. flip, flip pages and then eat it. haha... very funny. everyday also the same.

hi celine,
u attending camp? luckily, this yr, i'm not in pe committee. last yr, i was preggie and i had to be involved in the camp. if not, sure have tongues wagging behind me.

my hols also burnt. have to attend course, set exam papers and coordinate fieldtrips for next term. am waiting for the june hols.
happy.gif

erin,
mine also eat books nia...haiz

piyo,
denise eyes practically "shoot bird" when she saw the bar...hahaha

and the trials look so fun leh!! am contemplating whether to go for the aquaducks trial you've booked, is the bathing part really a chore there? i dun wan to end up " shou mang jiao luan"...

mummies,
have you all begin training baby to use sippy cup? just wondering when to start.

and do you clean your babies gum and teeth after every feed? i only do it twice a day leh, is that enough?

now i'm giving denise one meal of cereal(after her usual milk) either during lunch or dinner, but when i go out during those hours, i only bring milk out but not the cereal leh, usually i dun bring the stroller and she can't sit by herself yet, so how ar? or it's alright to miss till she can sit unaid, then easier to feed outside...

hi fiona,
i took out the sippy cup for my parents to start training him but they have not started. saying he's too young. now also dunno when to start.

i cleaned his gum twice a day too. once when he wakes up and once during the evening (my parents will clean him up before we brings him home).

i saw bb swimwear at Tom & Stenfenie at Tiong Bahru Plaza..got offer at 50%...i bot out side @S$28...
sad.gif
..n saw it there @$13.9 onli..can try tat...anyway bby growth very fast..no point buy very expensive type lor..(but not thermal type la)

Hi erin,

Yup....I'm going for the camp. Have to go. Its a CCA training camp for my CCA. 4 days camp.....very sianz......4 days lesser to play with my ger.....
Have to set exam papers also. endless marking and lesson preparation .......sighz....life of a teacher is not as good as others think.

hi mummies,
Wow...u all r fast ah..haha...posted pics liao...me still got no time to upload the pics as well...haha...will try to upload soon..

Piyo,
tks for organising the aquaducks...Jayden reali had so much fun n its only his 2nd time swimming n he seems to enjoy it so much more than the 1st time we brought him to swim ourselves..haha...n as usual, jay is charmed by megan again..:p Ya the bathing facilities r not that gd but then for mummies who be going for the trial, maybe u can bring a small container so u can use it to bathe yr bb coz the shower head is stuck to the wall kind n high up so kind of difficult to bathe unless u have a cup to contain the water n then can splash on yr bb...piyo, can u please email me the pics that hav jay coz i wan to develop..hee hee..thanks...
happy.gif

Erin,
yr kayden is reali cute hor..he can turn the pages liao..for jay he juz love to eat the pages now only..everything also put into his mouth n ya he is going thru a screaming stage when he is excited...haha...u all heard him during the trial..:p Oh ya can u also pls email me the pics that jay is in? Hee hee..wan to develop them as well...tks
happy.gif

Erin,
I PM you my address liao, shd you not receive it pls lemme know. Thanks a lot!! ho ho ho . . . looking fwd to see the photos. So excited! hee. . .

Hi Fiona,
Like what Augbb says, if we have known, we would bring a small pail so that we can collect some water and bathing would be much better... other than that, I think the trial is great!

Megan's eyes also shoot bird sometimes when she looks at something near... at 1st I was worried.. later then realise it's normal
happy.gif

Erin,
Am thinking of trying tumble tots next month for trial... interested?:p

Sippy cup is it the same as mag mag cup by Pigeon? I am letting Megan try with the Stage 2 sipper but megan will just bite it.. like not ready so I switch back to teats still... but she can hold the cup lah...

Hi Rain,
You mean the trial? It's at Suntec and the trial is free
happy.gif

Hi Superdad,
I also bot mine around $20+ ... also dun wanna buy too ex coz they outgrow so fast! I bot just last month and when megan wore that last week(after 1 mth), it's fitting her just right lei!I think soon can throw liao
sad.gif

Hi Augbb,
Will email you when I am at home cos my pics are all in HOME PC haha! Long time no c you and jayden and Jay has really grown to look more and more handsome liao!!!

Hi Piyo,

Yes, I am interested.
Nick: Rain
Baby's name: Reina Ang
DOB:1/8/06

Can I know what to bring there? and I dun have swimming costume for her.
Do I need swim diaper?

Hi Piyo

I'm interested too.
Nick: freshies22/julie lim
Baby's name: Maximus Lim
DOB:31/7/06

Pls keep me posted. thanks. Much appreciated

piyo,
okie..no hurry..hee hee...tks...Hey jay is also like megan regarding the sippy cup...I use the avent bottle that comes wif the handles and there is a sprout but then jay always will like stick out his stick when i trying to put the sprout in and he will end up chewing it leh...think he is not ready too...**jayden gives auntie piyo a flying kiss for saying he is handsome**..hee hee ;P

mummies,
check wif u ah..coz i had started feeding jay wif porridge for more than a wk already n sometimes over wkends i realise we r out n hence i think i need to get a thermos flask to bring his porridge out..anyone know of any gd brand that can get the food hot and is there any BP now for anything like this?

i bot the size 2 last time when swim @ Leai place..(bit loose at tat time lor..but now seem fitting ok liao..)haha..

Hi All those who wish to bring yr bb for e aquaduck trial..
Pls note tat tis wkend got e IT Exhibition @ Suntec..be prepare lot of ppl will be there..hence may nd to go earlir for parking lot..haha..

hi Piyo/Cocomo/Babyboy..
tis wk r u all free for morning breakfast at ABC market..haha..since we are staying so near by onli..
tot of make e day bright for bb n family..

Dear mummies,
Baby fair at Taka b2 from 9march...

Augbaby,
Am using the zojirushi flask previously...

Any of ur office building hit by tremor slightly before 12pm just now? Mine in orchard towers kena... <phew>. Heard that the EE at suntec area is evacuating the building.

Erin n Katyeo,
Thanks for the recommend. I hd try her on nepia now n, monitoring her condition now.

Hi Piyo,

I am interested too. May I know how to get to the place? And wat time must we be there?
Nick: Butter8
Baby's name: Ryan Tan
DOB:15/8/06

Thanks!

oh no, if there is exhibition then its tough to get into suntec
sad.gif

Aqauducks trial on 10thMar 2.30pm

venue: Suntec Tower 2 Level 4
(Pls access via Lift Lobby T5. It is near Nike BIRD store, walk towards Starbucks cafe, out of the building, turn to your left)

1. Nick: Rain
Baby's name: Reina Ang
DOB:1/8/06

2. Nick: freshies22/julie lim
Baby's name: Maximus Lim
DOB:31/7/06

3. Nick: Butter8
Baby's name: Ryan Tan
DOB:15/8/06

4.Nick:
Baby's name:
DOB:

hi butter8,
Megan shares the same birthday as Ryan!

Hi Superdad,
I am ON if the rest are ON!:p what time? but we will end up busy with our babies instead of eating :p

hi cecilia,
so many places to go this weekend! got taka baby fair and got IT fair at suntec! both i also wanna go!
I am in this new building at Raffles place and goodness, I felt the tremore 4 times, 2 times in the morning and 2 times after lunch... initially tot I felt giddy cos of loss of sleep lei! then realise it's earthquake! I am on 29th floor lei! tell me about it!

Hi Augbaby,
I head the Zojirushi and the Tiger brands are good but ex lor! maybe can go taka fair and see this weekend! c got disc?

hi piyo and augbaby,
ya, kayden had great fun too. he also screamed a lot at the trial hor.

jayden looks very tall and handsome. he's one of those that can swim well. the instructor always use him to demonstrate. keke... will email u the pics when i go over to my parents' place. my sis helped to download the pics.

think the boys are all charmed by pretty megan. kayden also looks at megan mei mei. also complained to megan mei mei during the gymboree trial. dunno what they were talking though.
happy.gif

hi cocomo,
will send it over tmr ok.

hi cecelia,
hope ur baby will be comfortable with nepia.

hi piyo,
shd be ok with the tumbletots trial.

ACtually I am waiting fro Baby jumper gym to get back to me.. I was on the waiting list for the next semester which is starting on april.. but until now still no news

Hi, Rain

Baby Jia Hui & Keiran(babyboy) shares the same birthday as Reina .....

Hi piyo
u feel the shaking today??? my side doesnt feel anything....
happy.gif

can meet for lunch one of these day & the hair clip is still with me....

will love to attend the trial but going to bring baby Jia Hui for her pneumoccocal jab this saturday....

will encourage all mummies to go for jab soon... cos one of my hubby's friend baby kena the virus when is 5mths old & the child is 5yrs old now but is unable to walk & got tube all round the body.....feel so sad
sad.gif

augbaby,
i very KS, before deliver, i stock up the tiger porridge cooker liaoz.. that time @ isetan private sale, it was packaged with a tiger hot water flask, which was just nice for me to put hot water in for bb milk etc.! (that time b4 preggie, i dun store hot water @ home as i am mostly outside..when i need then i boil!)

Back