Ist Birthday,
Wanted to make it big cos Ist time celebrating mah but my hb not really into it. But i just ignore and do it my way.Booked a chalet at Paris Ris today for Audric bday celebration. Intially, wanted to hold his bday at hotel function room but all fully booked cos 070707 is a super hot date for marrying. So not much choices left, either hold at condo or chalets. Haha
Ylc,
Do you mind if i tag along with you to order from birthday direct? Actually, i only need a banner. Caitz n Audric's bday falls on the same day. Also, pls count me in for the GUG n JP trial. Thanks
Bday bash,
I'm ok with the theme.
Swimming,
Hubby n I brought Audric for swim on Sunday. Thought Audric will enjoy it but in the end he cried throughout the swim. Haha
Second child,
I'm thinking to have a second child cos i want Audric to have silbings. Hope to have a gal this time round but i think my MCP hubby will still prefer a gal. Haha Will let nature takes its course.