hi mummies!
Kin, so scary! thank god your ger is ok.
Speaking of tragedy, my ex colleague passed away suddenly. He 29 only...got a 18mth old DD and wife expecting another one...very sad. He came back from jog, breathless then collapsed. Died on the way to hospital. Dun think I can survive if I'm in his wife's shoes. sigh....
PM,
my hb is the one who packs the bag. he more particular then me... so i will change my boy while he packs the bag.
MY,
are you taking the direct flight to either LA or NYC? then transit from there? I find that less stops, then less jet lag, coz can sleep more. Think your baby will definitely suffer some jetlag coz US is exactly opp timezone from ours. Can start adjusting his sleeping times to the take off time so that it will be easier on him. Be prepared that shipping my take up to 8 weeks to arrive. We encountered delays when I moved there. Think for getting stuff, Target should have everything you need for the home and bb and relatively cheap too.
YB, Kloe,
Oh no, dunno how I going to survive when my hb going on biz trip in Feb....think i will be super depressed...
peach,
brought my son to church since after confinement. he likes the noisy environment. Your church got nursing / mummy's room? You can be there if you worried your ger will scream. Or what we do is we sit near the door, if my boy shows signs that he going to make noise we bring him out.