ylc... haha what are these favourite flowers!!! share!!! u keep talkin about her favourite flowers.. haha..
my girl right now is most attracted to the pigeon wet wipes.. we're guessing she loves the red & white bright colours, the crinkly texture.. n cos we dun let her play with it cos it can get sharp. she's always twisting n turning to see the wet wipes packet when we are cleaning her butt. so sometimes, if got two of us there, one of us will hold the wipes above her head so that she'll lie still n face upwards! =)
Yenny, hmm if what my girl gets I'll just give her ba.. altho I didn't mind if my mum took a "commission" from my angpow.. I didn't really care also. I usually juz gave her the angpow money after I open the angpow (that's my biggest pleasure, opening angpow), to let her deposit for me. Never really bothered to ask her whether she put in all or not, aiyah, she's my mum, can do what she likes la.. sometimes i tease her la.. put in my bank or her bank.. sure anot. it's just $$$ mah.. she spend alot on me already. even all the angpow i collect also wun recover cost. haha.
Actually, was thinking of putting all the money into endowment plan or investing it.. what do you mummies do with ur baby's angpows (birth, 1st month, birthdays-to-be)? Dunwan the money to sit in some savings account that cannot earn good interest. Wanna give her the money maybe on her 21st birthday.. hurr.. thinking so far ahead.
misaryeo, who knows..ur bb might come back with an american slang! haa. my friend's bro was there since he was like 2 yrs old. when he comes back to singapore to visit, he speaks with a strong american slang. so cuteeeeee.