(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

they probably will just ask you to test it yourself. just in case its something else. just like milk for bb, they want you to taste it.
if you want more info, i try to ask my friends in the airline industry. my friend will be flying to toyko-La this CNY, maybe she has got the latest security updates
 


talkign abt love our mother.. i also love my mother, but i always very impatient and she has to tolerate my impatience and fussiness. feel really bad. always remind myself to be more patient n less fussy. cos not easy for elders to follow our instruction when comes to taking care of bb. haiz.. but everything before i can stop to hold my breath.. i already sounded impatient liao.
 
Misaryeo,

I checked with my friend already. According to her, she says can bring but try not to bring too big a bottle. hope it helps
happy.gif
 
MY,
You may find the stopover a good thing for you and bb to get out and stretch. You and hb have to take turns to settle the bb and rest as much as possible on the flight...gotto store all the energy you can get. Will your hb be off to help settle everyone in the first week? Then can support each other in settling in baby.

Oh. I suddenly remembered. You got to check the domestic flight that you are taking from LA to Dallas whether they require you to bring on a child seat to secure your baby. I know some domestic flight have that requirement and I see parents bringing their child seat along.
 
Jul04.. the ppple nv mention leh.
sad.gif
if dun hav carseat how? not complusory right? cos i know they only book seats for me n hubby. bb dun hav seat. so prob got to carry him.
 
JUl04, i think he shld be off for afew days at least to settle down. btw u know if it is easy to get chinese supplies like oyster, soy sauce, sesame oil in US. very aunty hor. but dun hav this dunno how to cook leh. if very hard to get then i'l prob hav to ship there liao
 
Misaryeo,

Yeah but for safety reasons, your child must also be strapped in. International flights have infant seatbelt. Maybe ask your hb to check with the airlines what is the regulations.
 
i think bb too small to be strapped. cos i heard during take off and decend parent will hav to carry their bb leh. hmm.. did i get the right info/
 
Its true but your bb will be strapped in together with your seatbelt. so you will stil be carrying bb for takeoff and landing. they have separate seatbelt, which is smaller for you to attach to your own seatbelt.
 
MY,
usually they will allocate you to seat at the emergency exit asile and can lower the panel in front to put a baby cot (small one). But you have to carry the baby during taking off and landing.
 
Misaryeo,

Check whether when you book the tickets that you / ur hb stated that there is also an infant? if not they will not allocate the bulkhead seats which are meant for mothers with infant for you.
 
MY,
Can find all the sauces as long as got Chinese supermarket. You mind me asking your hb's occupation? Do you know the environment that you are moving to? Got chinese?
 
my BB always sleep in the same time each day ,9pm and he will sleep trought the night without feeding until morning 8am,but before sleep I give him milk 210ml
 
Dsiitan,
Ahahaha....wat u guessing abit nearest lo... :p

Mummies and daddies,
Well...I share with u all...pls just ignore the post what youve read. Dont shot me hor :p

Hmmmm! Tat time When hubby always go out till very late and dont bother to tell me. Me really unhappy and i'm those who dont really like to voice out when i'm not happy one..

I just keep quiet and show black face only. I choose not to talk to him.

Since he always go out till very late. I got nothings to do after the kids sleep so I started surfnet quite often. I join those friend network like friendster, TAGGED, WAYN...actually before married i joined but not really active.

I knew a lot of guys from the networks. Well, we just chat online lo! But some of them actually i knew them few years le. So we actually exchange HP no. lo! Then we started SMS each other..anyway, the guys all very nice one la...mostly policeman, CID, ICA ..ahaha! I only trust those government service one :p..

Then happened that one day hubby really make me very very angry and sad. One of my friend worry about me so he purposely come to fetch me out.

When hubby came back didn't see me and he start to worry about me...keep call my HP but i didn't answer lo!

Anyway, when i reached home he dare not to ask me where i went? But we did have a good talk lo! Well, we had a agreement lo! I told him what he do to me, i will do the same things to him...

Examples,
He go out till late late, i will go out till late late too.

He dont bother to tell me where he go, i will do the same also..

He keep SMS friends, me will follow also...

And i warn him if he do somethings bad to me, i will return him double...somehthings like revenge ba...I know i'm childish but i really cant think of any solutions.

Ok! He know i'm no joke with him cos i really meant wat i say lo! He know me well...:p

He start to kan cheong and jealous when peoples keep compliment me getting prettier after gave birth, then saw me received lot of smses from my friends.

One day suddenly he told me he scare he will lose me, ask me how to go back to last time..

So now back to normal le lo..just like courtship tat time, he on and off will buy me presents, will ask me go out paktoh...:p Dare not to go out till late cos he scare me will go out with other guy :p

Well, during tat unhappy period i write alot unhappines at my personal blog, he did read it...then he also created his own blog and write somethings..so this is somethings like communication ba..from blog we know the reason and we can work out together lo!

Oki...dont wanna write more le...sure u all disagreed wat i did de lo! But anyway, over le...now back to normal and happy.

Well, really hard to believe from the friends network u can really know who is bad and who is really nice guy one..

Can u imagine lots of the guys who married or attached still ask u flirt...and really hard to believe is some men already 40-50 years old they also join this kind of network and still behave notti notti one...So beware ur hubby if they always online hor..haha!

Some of them look like a nice guy but who know they actually very scary one... :p

But i must said i'm very lucky la..cos the friends i knew all nice guys la..we still keep in touch.
 
Oc

every night before sleep my baby only need his milk and listen baby music ,then he will doze off by him self,day time nap then I have to force him and have to carry him with the sling
 
just walk around the house,it only take 10minute to make him doze off,my boy at day time will take a nap 4times,1 hour for each nap,he always sleep on the floor at day time at my study room ,so I can see him awhile I do my work online
 
u work from home? ok next time if my ger dun wan to sleep will try putting her in sling at home
happy.gif
but maybe my sling material is linen so i find it a bit warm esp if not in air con
 
hi mummies,

my girl's asleep, i've taken a bath n i'm free to use the pc! yay! ... hubby's got quite bad runny nose today so i decided to pack up n ship myself n my girl to my mum's place. whee.. n i have the bed to myself! my hubby must be really happy.. he can have his bed to himself too! hehe..


NOIF - wah.. fierce. but agreed.. what they can do we can also do .. BETTER! haha.


Airplane & Water bottles. Hai. stupid customs. gave me so much problem when i was goin to the US for biz trip when I was 5 months preggers. they didn't let me bring along my mineral bottle (Even tho i was pregnant) n kept searching me n thinking i was some smuggler or terrorist. so annoyed. they kept giving me problems, like searching my luggage , taking my toothpaste from my handcarry to my check-in luggage. wahlau. damn pissed off. and it's not even the tokyo side, it's the SINGAPORE to TOKYO flight. wtf right. stupid singaporean customs. and when i got on the plane n sat down. next to me were a bunch of jap kids drinking water out of their mineral bottle.
 
hi everyone,
finally free to use internet. I got crazy day with 2 girls to handle. EVeryone talking abt so many things here.
Maid issue - will get another after CNY. Yesterday, keep on thinking and thanking God that my baby is alive and well. My maid i think is too depressed but i believed she really did it. She told me after she make baby sleep, she went to the chute and while opening it, my girl struggle and her cry snapped her out of her stupid actions. Goodness.. She claims that she dun know why she did it and cant control herself from doing it. Don't want to think abt it anymore. Today was a tough day, I got to wake up, wash clothes, wake Clara up, bring her to school, come back, feed baby, clean house, fetch Clara, cook lunch, feed Gladys,eat, make them sleep, teach piano, make dinner for Clara, feed Clara, feed Gladys, wait for hubby to buy dinner, bathe for them, eat dinner, clear house,sink.... all over again tmr....

Misaryeo: do use a sling or baby carrier, which they will also check while you cross custms. When my duagther was 3yrs, I went to US with her alone, cross over at Taipei, went to Seattle abt 20hrs flight. It was not a pleasant experience becoz i've got to handle the luggage on my own which is a killer esp when I had to lug so many things. Yes, they will check everything. I brought an unopend tin of formulae milk in my hand luggage too. Becoz I;ve heard stories that they ask you to throw the open one away or those we bring....
 
Hi Kin,
Yes, mayb u can engage housekeeper to help out wif ur chores once a week? Then at least u'll have more time to concentrate on ur children. Temp measure before u get a new maid after CNY.
 
NOIF - What a clever method. What happen to ur kids when U go out late at nights? GOt someone to help u out? Actually me also thought of this method before, but then, its not feasible in my case. There's no one to help me look after my baby and my hubby will prob not give a damn if Im SMSing other guys or go out with them, coz he knows those guys wont like or even try to woo "ah-soh".

~*~*~*~*

Looks like I have to train my hb to pack bag too!Oh well, I dont think he will do a good job anyway. So forget it, I shall remain one mad woman.

~*~*~*~

Eversince I moved there's a lot of quarrels between us. It's merely a mth plus only and we had 4 major quarrels.

I was having gastric for the past few days and told him that I wanted to go see doc, but he's ignoring my request til today, I flared.

I smsed him some nasty things right after he stepped out of the door, he came back and we quarrelled. He feels very injustice n unfair that I've wrongly accused him of being such and such but I insisted that he is and qouted him many many examples.
He says that sms make him sound like he's one irresposible chap who's causing me misery, I told him straight in the face that I am... and Im not even provided the basic, such as food. I told him I really regretted having such a marriage and such. Things really turn out ugly, but I hold on to the "divorce" word. COz we promised not to mention this word no matter how fierce the quarrel is.

Anyway, he suggested if Im so tired, we shld employ a maid, but I said no, coz the maid has no place to sleep and frankly, it be very hard on his finances also. Finally, he said he will do all the housework while i just take care of BB.

He came back at 8 plus (very early) and let me go see the doc. I went out for 1.5hrs and my house is in a mess! Bottles and teats miss matched. Sterilizer not close. Milk powder all over the counter top. Water spill and he's mopping half way...and E is playing with the milk bottle. I didnt give a damn to and walk to the toilet straight.

Sigh.. I shall update u mummies how long he can preserver the housework responsibilies he assumed. Hohohoho
 
Regarding spending $ - I used save and not dare to spent my hubby's $ when I was preg, that was when I just became SAHM.

But not now, coz other than baby E who can make my day, the next best thing that can make me happy is to shop like a queen. He only nags at me when I spur on baby E and keep buying things for him coz he's afraid that I will spoilt him eventually when he grows up... and he's more of a practical side, he thinks babies dont need so much since we all grew up with out it.

And I think I really am spending all my $ on Baby E loh. Everytime I shop, I chiong to the baby or toys dept. Hardly my stuff and much less my hubby's. I've got no savings at all, one day if we really go separate ways, it will be end of me! Hahaha. Think I better save some $ before it really happens!!
 
hong, it's the same here.. as in, during my maternity leave, when i asked hb for help, he would say tt my responsibility is to take care of the kids, and his is to work. then when i asked him if he meant that after my maternity leave he would help out, he said i can't compare things this way (???!!!!!) but ok la..these few days he's been good.

PM, ya, i've been spending money on the kids and hb most of the time. like there was once i told hb that i bought him a short, one toy each for kai, lycia and germayn, he asked me what i got for myself and i got a shock. i really forgot to buy something for myself. haha.
Sometimes when i come back from home, or rather, 80% of the time, there is milk powder all over the table where we put the milk powder tin, and the steriliser is not covered, and milk bottles are not washed (from morning feed after i left the house), but for my case bo bian la.. cos my MIL has alot more important things to do.. like the normal household chores and taking care of the kids. haha.
 
regarding the packing of bb's bag...think my hb worse...he dun even know where i put bb stuff ah...whenever i ask him to change ian...he will ask..where is the shirt...where is his long pants,...where is the hanky...where !! where!! where!! this is the only word i can hear....where!!..even now he will ask me abt isaac's stuff...can u imagine isaac is already 5 yrs old..and his stuff has been at the same place for 5 yrs...he can still ask me...as if i every week or every month shift their stuff....pengz...so...pack bag??? i think i better do it myself...
 
Hi PM,
Sorry to hear about ur day. Think u really have to let go of some responsibilities, otherwise, u'll b too stress out.

I trained my hubby to take care of bb cos I dun wan him to give excuses like he doesn't know wat to do so no need to do kinda stuff. We have to learn to let go a bit, otherwise we'll really b like a mad woman rushing around while hubby watch TV.

Nevermind if ur hubby is not doing the correct way or the way u r used to..at least he's making an effort. Try to 'praise' him for the help he's given so he'll have more confidence & more willing to help out next time. I know the way my hb handly my gal is very different from my method, but at the end of the day, if my gal is fine wif it, I'm ok too.

So far when my hubby is around on weekends, he'll assume the responsibilities of taking care of bb i.e. bathe, feed, change, play, put her to sleep etc. So I can sleep late, relax & do my own stuff. I do help out at times, but only when I'm free lor.

This also provide a chance for my hubby to b close to bb & vice versa.

I can't really advise on housework cos I HATE doing housework! Hb is much better at housework than me. Just a bit lazy. Then gotta nag a bit, then he'll do.

Sorry to intrude on ur privacy, but dun think it's a gd idea to spend on ur savings..It's better for woman to save up for rainy days. Somemore, u r spending on ur son mostly, right? Ur hubby should pay for it mah..
 
YB
today raining...dad brought isaac to sch..hehhe...ya loh..no kopi session with the aunty-kah...hahaha..wonder they miss me bo???
 
morning mummies,
I never talk to my HB yesterday at all. He not feeling well so he close his shop early and come home. Again w? informing me cos i ask my mother to send my son to shop as i am working later again. When i reach home, he ask me whether i want to eat or not , he shu bian pack for me cos he want to buy bread. He never call me by name or Lao BO just WEI . Fine i ignore..then he come use his bloodly finger touch my feet and ask me. I ignore.
I want to let him realised that i am always there for him when he is not well etc even when he took over the whole shop from his brother with alot of problem , i am always there with him. I remember i even took urgent leave to company him when he not well a few month back.
Man needs to let him lose something then he will know how to treasure.
 


PM / Sandy,

Sorry to hear abt your difficult time. U probably have heard this many times but pls have a talk with hubby. Use a means which work for u (be it a blog, e-mail but best to use face-to-face). Focus on the issue and not the person or else they get too defensive. I agree with YB's approach --- praise him when he makes an effort. Joshua is very attached to his Daddy and that kinda "motivates" my hubby. He helps during weekdays and more so during weekends.

I think it may have to do with age of your hubby too. Am i right to say that your hubbies are still quite young? They may need a bit more time to settle into their roles as daddies.
 

Back
Top