(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


hello mummies...
good morning !! Seem like u all chat in the middle of the night too.. lol
By the way, i suggest to open a channel for Singaporemotherhood in IRC so that we can simutalously chat.. any suggestion ?
 
wow...

so many nite owls here!!!
happy.gif

ylc - u hv nite cats? feed so late? haha:p


going out - same, i also usu will wait for zav to take his nap then go out.
then i TRAIN my hubby to pack the bag. i showed his once wat to bring. then from then on, it's his duty to pack. :p

like now, every morning, hubby will wake up, go pack bb's infantcare bag while i do my makeup etc. then wont waste time mah.
happy.gif


OC - it's true tat bb's spine is not strong. so should not put them in a sitting positon for long. think will cause "s curve" thingy. so even if put in walker, best for short period only.
 
Hi Hong,

Think My gal will click with yr gal, mine also v chatty, ever since we bougth her the yi2 wan4 ge4 wei4 shen3 mo4 vcd, she keep asking us why like this why like that non-stop, headache ah...
 
Hi mummies,
I have something crazy to rant today. Yesterday sent my maid off immediately. She confessed to me that she carried baby Gladys twice to my house rubbish chute to throw her down while i was busy teaching in the room. The last time she tried to do that was on Monday. When I look at her, i think she was telling the truth. I think something must have gone bersek in her... i dun scold her or anything. Maybe first time maid and home sick., But too much. Now i'm maidless again but thank God Gladys is still living and well..

ylc, where to buy the flower i also want..
 
misaryeo... so good gg there to be "shao nai nai", where will u be gg? so u joining us for the gathering?

ylc, where did u buy the flowers huh? i like it to... suitable for bb gals...

PM, initially I also like mad woman running in & out the rooms preparing bb stuff but now I standard already... a bag w extra clothes is always there, what i have to prepare is only milk powder & hot water... haven't start preapring porridge so dunno yet... but at least after few mths of nagging to my hb... sometimes he'll prepare powder & water while I'm doing my make-up... hehe... also for porridge few weeks down the road, will still be my hb preparing bcos in my house he's the chef...
 
Kin,
your maid very young is it? I suggest if you want to hire maid again, ask an adult to be around to help keep a watch out.
So scary....that is why i refuse to have maid.
 
actually similar to eeyore, we have a standard outing bb bag.

most of the time, the handkies once wash, will be put into the bag etc. even the toys also dun take out. so only need to top up the milk n water.

maybe u try this method.
 
Kin,
u mean she wanna throw ur gal down. haiyo...

poohy,
i try to bring my ger along. No promise cos i dun know can bring both or not.
How u handle two at home? U have maid? I think I am always crazy during weekends. I find so tiring looking after two. I am very lousy right.
 
kin, so scary, luckily ur gal is alright...

MTDT, I even have a bag in my hb's car, containing some diapers, wet tissue, a long pants, a long sleeves blouse as well as a toy that she can chew on...

misaryeo, in future we dun need to join the forum bulk purchase already... we can ask for ur help... hehe...
664327.gif
 
gd morning mummies.

bb bag - yar.. i have standard bag too. the clothes n diapers etc always inside. milk prepare one 4 oz one 6 oz juz before going out.. that one hubby knows how to do altho can be quite slow, but if i do all the preparations alone will be slower.

hai. but yah, must wait for good timing to go out. if kristen sleeping means cannot go out cos if we carry her, she'll wake up.. n will be super grouchy if she wakes up before she wants to. =( everything is on kristen's timetable.


kin - gah! ur maid wanna do what?? wah. heng she confess to u. scary man... everyday i come home n see bb happy with the maid, i really very happy.


ylc - eh.. u bring ur girl to church ah? can she tahan? i've been contemplating bringing her to church.. but each time discuss with hubby, then really dun dare.. scared she'll scream.
 
Hi Hong,

Dun say that; at least you have two kids which is not easy. I'm worse..I feel so tired looking after my ger on weekend and sometimes I just look forward to weekdays instead. Sigh.
 
May,
it is true... it was so tiring that i dun look forward weekends. I have some arugment with hubby these few days. Somemore my work is at the stressful stage now.
 
hi mummies,

how's everybody?me busy away with 2 kids n housework...no time to log in.

hi hong,

im super tried looking after 2 by myself n fall sick easily.nowadays no more afternoon nap for me coz got to cook,wash,clean the house while they r sleeping.
 
Kin, oh no! glad ur girl is safe. but maybe she wanna find excuse to go home also.

eeyore, not shao nai nai leh.. more like huang lian po to me lor.

PM, i also like u.. like mad woman.. so many things to prepare when go out.. my friends quite understanding so no problem wif them if i late. to them, i can go out is already very good already lor. but sometimes thinking of the long prep.. i rather dun go out.. too troublesome.

Zlia, already start packing liao.. got to ship the things over first. the pple coming to collecting next week. but heard that when we arrive.. we hav to wait 1 mth for our things to be delivered.. very ma fan! so now must decide wat to pack n not.. big headache!

OC, so meaning i shld try to make the cereal less thick? hmm... ok shall give it a try.. i see him so frustrated i very heart pain. like mummy lousy, and starve her boy like that leh...

Jul04, I'll be heading to Dallas. hopefully i'll enjoy my 2 yrs stay there, but thiknking of the long journey.. veyr headache also. dunno how the little one will cope.

I'll definately try to online when i'm there. scare i bored also. just that timing will be diff. so no worries.. we can still meet here.

as for the feb gathering, dunno can go or not leh. cos usually weekends is very busy de.
 
hong,
you are not the one that have argument with husband. Yesterday, i need to work OT due to year end closing. I SMS my HB to inform him to carry my son to his shop, then i also scare he never see so i call. Guess what ? He engage a very nice lady to answer his phone " The number u dial is temporary not available) got so pissed off. This is not the 2nd time, his phone not reachable..in the end i rush home to take over to look after my son so that my mother can go to work.
I also been telling him that if he cannot come home early b4 10 pm do let me know before 9 pm so that i no need to wait for him to pack dinner. Everytime wait till 10 then had dinner , the next morning sure not enough sleep and no good for my tummy.
Haiz.. make me angry I will CUT OFF his ??...let him be GONG GONG
 
sandy - may i ask wat r u working as?

why dun u just eat ur dinner without always waiting? since u already noe tat his timin are always not able to fix?
 
Hi Hong,

True lor, not easy to take care of 2 kids..I have a maid and I sent my 2 girls with the maid to my mum's place on working days. I got my maid when my younger gal, Charlene reaching 2 mths cos I cannot tahan the mental & physical stress when i tried handling 2 plus housework. My hubby got to work v late almost everyday, so after some serious thougth, we get a maid. It is so much better as we still can enjoy some bit of social life even with 2 kids ard. & quality time with the kids r more.
 
MTDT,
I am work as Account Assistant. No food at home, if i need to eat i need someone to look after my BB then i can go down to buy food.That is why i kept telling him if he cannot come back early let me know, i carry BB down to pack food. But if raining, then die...
 
POoh,
at least u have a maid. I dun and i wun want for the time being.

Look like ur 4yo ger also not easy. I thot mine 3yr ger is at a whining and every i must do myself age. I can get so frustrated that i actually shouted.

My poo ger very scare i shout, so many times she see me angry and raise my voice she will come over and pat my shoulder telling me she scare. Scare that i shout too loud. I feel so bad but i cannot control my temper.

Sandy,
i have another issue with hubby. He said something i dun like.. infact dun agree and hate. He did something i always told him not to do. Ever after the talk he still insisted that he must go. I told him frds seem to be more impt than family. Then no need to talk anymore.
 
Hi joykel, long time no 'see'. Wah looking after 2 all by urself without help not easy manz. Do take care. U coming for feb's gathering?

nite_gal,
They suggest feeding cereal exclusively for 3-4 weeks to play safe bah i guess. For me cos i intro cereal since 4 mth+ then only started giving new foods 5 mth+...no need to be too 'gan cheong' lah, 6 mths is not too late to start cereal, it just meant that by d time u let ur bb try out all d diff veg/fruits separately to test for allergy would be 7,8 mths liao.

Bb needs some time to get used to d whole new experience also. I haven intro porridge yet cos i haven let my ger try enuf of d diff varieties of veg n fruits
happy.gif
 
Kin, thank god Gladys is ok. Did u ask why she eventually didnt do it? Maids will be maids afterall, only a few will take our babies like theirs....

MY - yah, u can help us to buy things from outlet stores. Like u, I dont feel like going out these days, other than preparing for the outing, my BB dun want to sit in the pram so its hard to cope if I alone.

Sandy - Tot u stay with yr parents, they dun cook? Me also like u, not fix meals... coz hubby is always not at home and I have to carry BB to buy too. SOmetimes I just forget abt eating coz its abit too troublesome.
 
Hong,
Men are like that. Unless our husband is a family man then he will put family in his top pirority.
We women got to suffer.. hiaz.
 
Hong,
I got the same problem as u last time...hubby always go out with his friends til midnite and sometimes dont even bother to tell me...i'm sooo mad lo!

And guess wat i did?? haha! **notti notti**

...but it's work lo!1 :p Now hubby dare not to go out with his friends unless get my approval
 
Sandy

I am more worst,weekdays I have to cope with my work,look after BB,do house work ,cooking for dinner for my HB and father in law,I don`t have helper,when I go overseas to check my business I also bring along my BB,and I always angry whit my HB cuz he never allow me to stay longer when out in business trip,keep rushing me to come back to Sg
 
NOIF...wat u did? hahaha

Btw mummies anyone interested to buy tiger food jar 0.9litre?...is brand new..buy liao but mum hse had another one..so i wan to sell it off : )
 
Hi mummies,

Wendy, your boy is just 2 days earlier than my girl. She was born on 19 Jul.

Hong,

Take it easy. I am sure it's a matter of time he will change.
 
PM,
my mother got work then my idiot SIL will occupy the kitchen to cook her own dinner, bath her two son and clean the kitchen. How to make my own food. So cannot blame me for kept wanting to move out .. hiaz
 
Hi mummies,

Think most hubbies behaves the same. I always complained to my hubby that I m the least priority in his life..he seem to put his own family, work sometime fren before us, somemore can tell me he need some social life of his own and his social life with fren is getting so minimum...we as mummies also sacrificed our social life mah..sigh
 
NOIF,
what did u do ? ** Notti Notti*** ????
Wendy,
How u bring BB out for business trip ? U not scare of the air pressure that might hurt BB's ears. That is what my MIL told me.
Fai,
my boy also born on 17 Jul
 
tiger food jar gd bo? all of u toking abt it...me so suaku..last time never use that for isaac leh...how much u selling?

fai
ian oso 19th july leh..hehehe...mine 2 plus am..ur ger?
 
Sandy,

My girl born on 19 Jul la.

I actually just came back from Bangkok and brought my girl with. She was doing fine. All I have to do is to bottle feed her during take off and landing. It really helps.
 
dsiitan,

My girl born at 4pm. Where did you deliver? Mine is at Thomson Medical.

How heavy is your boy now? U still bf??
 
Sandy

not lah,I wear ear plug for him,since he is 4mth I already bring him along to go overseas mostly go to taipei cuz my parent staying there,so have someone to look after him when I am out .once a month I bring him to batam and take ferry ,he is ok cuz he fall asleep when we board the ferry,he he
 
Hi PM,
Hubby in India for work.

U need to cook supper for hubby late at nite??!!

Hi Nite gal,
Bak gua is fine! Ya, I know wat u mean. The 1st time I took my gal out alone is also to the gathering.

I just tried feeding my gal Heinz banana cereal. Took some getting used to, but she loves it! But I think she prefers the real bananas. COs it's really soft & mashy.

Hi PM,
I trained my hubby to help prepare bb when we're supposed to go out. I'll take shower, makeup etc and hubby will prepare milk powder, hot water, bathe bb etc. Then he go shower cos normally men shower very fast.

Hi Kin,
I know of some maid who will act crazy so they can b sent hm. These maids are home sick.
 
Wendy,
my boy last measue wt is 7.5 kg. Can sit only...
I really Salute to Mummies that can juggle work, bb, housework etc. I will do until fared up...
 
noif
tell leh!!! faster faster..
we wont scold u...

fai
i also at tmc...hahahah...maybe u r in next door delivery suite..hahaha...

ian at birth was 4.8kg..now shld be ard 9 bah..this coming sat will weigh him again...cos go for heb b jab...i stopping liao...took medicine to stop...
 
hmmm noif
let me guess..u went put with male frens till late late...*en eye for an eye*..issit??? hahahaa..i can only think this one leh..cos u pretty mah!!! hahaha
 


Hello mummies, have so many posts to catch up. Now bb sleeping, so have chance to sneak in!

YB, my hubby also not in SG at the moment. Have to do everything when he is not around. Tired manz... Think I am not cut out to be a SAHM. Look forward to having him back... hee

Regarding Channel8's "First step" show on Monday, have to wait for hubby to return first. We used DVD recorder to record. See how, if I can come to YB's place, will ask him to burn it to CD.

Ylc, we always pass by your block leh... your place is under en-bloc?
 

Back
Top