(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

steph
u got maid rite?
then ur hb and maid cant handle to elder ones???
shld be more ok for 2-3 hrs bah...

wat is food jar??? and hor...how it looks like?? paiseh ah..me damn suaku one..hahahha....
 


GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) dsiitan
2) z-lia
3) lucida
4) Hong
5) Lok
6) MTDT
7) YB
8) yenny (not confirm but most likely)
9) nite_gal (tentative)
10)Zita (will reach around 4pm if yr still around : )
11)Poppy (tentative)
12)lala (tentative)
13)Noif (tentative)
14)OC (reach ard 3pm)
15)JP

how abt the rest? cfm joining bo???
 
dsiitan,PM,
I would love to join, somemore I stay very near to PM's house leh. But hor my father-in-law just passed away, so cannot go to her house leh. Will only join you all for gathering after 3 months. Hope you all have a great time.
 
Hi Yenny,
So u add in 2 scoops of brown rice with 80ml of water arh. I add in 1 scoope with 50ml of water. More diluted.

Can ur boy finished all the brown rice? My gal will get fustrated after a while (guess it's too slow to spoon-feed) so I'll have to pour the remaining brown rice mixture into the milk bottle & add another 1.5 scoop of FM with another 110ml of water. This will replace her afternoon feed.
 
PM,
So sorry this time I can't make it.. Have a lunch gathering at 1pm and not likely to end early.. U mummies enjoy yourselves!!! Post lots of babies photos to share after the gathering!
 
my add is Blk 307B Anchorvale Road #09-56, if u are taking LRT, the station to alight is "TongKang"

posted by pm..hehe
 
Fruitee,

You got extra food jar from the Isetan Pte Sale izzit. Is it the one that was on sale for $49. If it is the same one, can reserve it for me. I go to your place and buy it from u.
 
Hi mummies, abt the gathering, can i join in? would love to bring my baby to meet up with july babies...but i paisay cos i am also one of those "stalkers" lor...always in the thread but no contribution wan..
 
Actually, I would love to join you guys leh... But we need to wait for ikea delivery. See how lah, if I can come, will let PM know tomorrow. Most likely reach there after 3:30pm.
 
Hi mummies,

Hunnypoo, Kloe and Blessings,
Hee...Me also went to the Isetan sale yesterday. Soooooo many pple...see also headache. I got the thermos food jar instead. With 2 tupperware one. I din even see the tiger one by the time I was there in the evening. But I saw it today...think prefer the Thermos one coz less bulky.

Liverpool,
You can go any Isetan to buy. It's on sale. Just that the members got additional 10% yesterday.

Steph,
welcome back!
 
sugar
of cos u can join...oh oh... so u are one of the 'stalker' yah??? hhahahaa...
can lah..come and join...hehehee....let us see ur 'lu shan zhen mian mu'..hahahhaa
 
PM, i'm not sure if i can go to your place tomorrow. Most prob will drop by for a little while. Am having throat infection now. Coughing like mad. When i took cab home just now was so paiseh... coughed non stop in the enclosed taxi. Went to see doc during work today(but still had to go back to work cos it's year end), then doc gave me antibiotics. but i dont dare to take cos it looks abit like the antibiotics used for mastitis. duno if it'll cos milk supply to drop not... abit dumb...

anyway, jurong gal might be going also. but she has a gathering at holland v b4 tt, so gotta see what time it ends i think.
 
hi sugar, is your baby a boy or girl? When is his birth date?

Z-lia, better have a good rest. Hope you get well soon!

Jul, how much is the thermos food jar? I am wondering whether there is a need to buy a good one.
 
sugar
hehehe..u will addicted to the gathering one..hahaha...hmm..our 1st was on sept..then after that every mth we have one leh..wonder where we going next yr..hahaha...meaning january lah....
 
GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) dsiitan
2) z-lia
3) lucida
4) Hong
5) Lok
6) MTDT
7) YB
8) yenny (not confirm but most likely)
9) nite_gal (tentative)
10)Zita (will reach around 4pm if yr still around : )
11)Poppy (tentative)
12)lala (tentative)
13)Noif (tentative)
14)OC (reach ard 3pm)
15)JP
16)Sugar
 
GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) dsiitan
2) z-lia
3) lucida
4) Hong
5) Lok
6) MTDT
7) YB
8) yenny (not confirm but most likely)
9)Zita (will reach around 4pm if yr still around : )
10)Poppy (tentative)
11)lala (tentative)
12)Noif (tentative)
13)OC (reach ard 3pm)
14)JP
15)Sugar
 
Mummies,
sorry i dun think i can make it for tmr. Haizzz MIL wanna come over for lunch tmr. Veryh last min and i think she want the whole family to eat together.

GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) dsiitan
2) z-lia
3) lucida
4) Hong (not going)
5) Lok
6) MTDT
7) YB
8) yenny (not confirm but most likely)
9)Zita (will reach around 4pm if yr still around : )
10)Poppy (tentative)
11)lala (tentative)
12)Noif (tentative)
13)OC (reach ard 3pm)
14)JP
15)Sugar
 
Jul04,

Not sure if we are talking about the same tiger thermo flask, coz by the time I reach the Isetan Pte sale at about 2pm. The Tiger Thermo Flask was sold out. Orignally at $100 plus I think, selling at $49 for yest, plus additional members discount.
 
hi mummies,

i'll be meeting my friends for lunch tomorrow.
dun know if i can meet up with u gals,will try to make it for the gathering.
 
Can't sleep... hopefully it won't affect me in the morning else I will have problem going for gathering.

I heard of the Thermo Flask before from my colleague. VEry useful. Maybe need to apply for Isetan membership... Wonder if Takashima got such good deal or not.
 
Hi PM, i cant go today,my gal not well : ( u gal enjoyr yrself..

Liverpool..ha by 2pm all grab! i took mine at 12plus, still have the whole trolley leh!

Jul04..the food jar with 2 tupperware can put hot porriage? I tinking of buying the snoopy tigher food jar which is smaller n wif 2 plastic food holder..but the salesgal told me is more for rice..not 100degree hot item leh : (
 
GATHERING AT PM'S LOVENEST (SENGKANG) ON 30 DEC
TIME : 1.30-2PM AS USUAL...

1) dsiitan
2) z-lia
3) lucida
4) Hong
5) Lok
6) MTDT
7) YB
8) yenny (not confirm but most likely)
9) nite_gal (tentative)
10)Poppy (tentative)
11)lala (tentative)
12)Noif (tentative)
13)OC (reach ard 3pm
14)JP
15)Sugar
 
So cute!! Seems that Ian pleased with his name
happy.gif
 
Mummies, confirmed won't be able to go PM's place today... my MIL was warded to hospital this morning. Will try to make it for the next gathering.

white lady, i have been dropping lots of hair for quite some time liao. Understand that this will last till when our bb is 6months... hope mine will stop dropping soon.
 
My boy very "mun" the entire morning. Just managed to get him to sleep. I will see what time he wakes up. If not too late will come for the gathering. What time you all going back?
 
Mummies,

have a great time at the gathering!

Liverpool,
You refering to the $49, 900ml food jar with spoon and pouch? I saw at Tampines Isetan yesterday. Forgot the price though...

Zita,
I got the 400ml Thermos lunch box. The one featured in the Isetan sale catalogue. The box says can take up to 95deg...dunno how true. Saw the snoopy one too. but took the thermos one cos got the pouch, more handy. can put spoons and snacks in it.
 
HI PM,

Thanks for opening your house for the gathering and the great food available. I like your home reno- very modern and sleek. The water feature at the balcony gives a very relax feeling and sound of water is very calming.

Enjoy talking to all mummies as we get to share problems/happiness and baby development. My baby also get a chance to mingle around - he got friends already!!
happy.gif


Looking forward for the next gathering.
 
hi gals...

thanks PM for being such a good host!
happy.gif


really enjoy the gathering... hope can stay longer next time.
happy.gif
 
hehehe...
thks PM!!!!! ur hse very nice loh....shi mei de loh...hehehe...
really enjoyed gathering with all the mummies n babies!!!
so next gathering??? where ah??? MTDT??? all looking forward liao...wah piang...think me addicted to gathering liao..hahahhaa
 
aiyo.. so nice..

Sorry i cant attend. Janelle down with slight stomach flu. I end up at home, turn down all appointment. haizzz...
 


hong
it's ok...next round then..hehehee

btw, what time is dr sim's clinic open on sunday..and what time it closes? wanna get some cream...
 

Back
Top