(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


PM,

then u leave the 6 in 1 at last. SO the seq of ur bb jab shld be
1) 5 in 1
2) 5 in 1
3) 6 in 1

U get wat i mean? cos after 3 time of 5 in 1 there shld be another hep b. SO u leave the 6 in 1 to the last.

Mich, sorry i cant attend the gathering tmr.
I try to join the next one.
 
all mummies,

saw a vaccine package for bb at healthway medical clinic... less than $300 for 5-in-1, free MMR too. Can check this out...

yenny,
agreed wif fruitee, better bring to PD. How young is your bb? Poor thing...
 
alvina really ah?? healthway got few branches one rite?? if yes..got 1 in elias mall..hehehe..then i can go and get jab from there...
 
Yenny
Ya loh.. I scare to spread the virus to my boy so ask my hb to bring him to my mum for a few days until I fully recover loh..
 
fruitee
aiyo got take antibiotics or not??? u better take care ah

lucida
wah...my boy slept from 1 plus till 5 plus i wake him up..hehehe
 
baby ian always wanna carry and carry...then made so much noise...no choice ...put him back to sarong again....
 
Hi dsii, If he could sleep that long at night I will be so happy. Anyway, he woke up already. Mood very good. I think he has recover from his stomach upset. hopefully he will sleep at night as well...
 
Actually if baby "oversleep" should we wake baby up?? I was thinking of implementing some schedule to baby sleeping and feeding pattern. Will "oversleeping" break the schedule?
 
OC
i called her asked her not to..cos Jp also making some sausage prata for tea...

but she said she bought the ingredients liao..so i asked her cook abit can liao...me oso bringing cake mah..hehe
 
lucida

I have a schedule for my son and I think it works well for him. He's been sleeping better at night. Babies are creatures of habits. It's good if you can start him on some routine.
 
Hi missk, ya ya. How you did it?? I really need him to sleep longer at nite. At times baby seems have a routine but it's so irregular. Anyway to stretch the nite longer?
 
eeyore

go to edit profile on top...type in ur password..then click PREFERNCES...under preferences..go unclick DO NOT ACCEPT PRIVATE MSG..then save porfile..can liao
 
Lucida, check wif PD, he say if bb sleep more then 8hr need to wake bb up for milk cause scare not enough water intake.

Bb need 120-170ml per kg, so if bb mange to acheive the volume in day then at nite no problem to skip milk, but not more then 8hr lah.

OC..I call the PD, he say must apply, so either i change PD that carry diff. type of medi loh...or cont. to apply even if she vomit loh...

Dsiitan, yesterday went to c pd at kidlink, saw a bb look like yr boy...heehee oso got rashes at him face...thought is u : )
 
hi mummies,
finally hv chance 2 log in, the thread moves so fast since sat.

meet up session at mich's place (s'goon north) on 30th aug @ 130pm..

1) MTDT (1 bb)
2) dsiitan (1 bb)
3) Orangecloud (1 bb)
4) JP (1 bb)
5) PM (1 bb)
6) Kelly (1 bb - my younger boy)
my GF cant make it last min cos her husband returning fr overseas last min.
i've also informed dsiitan tat i can only b there abt 330pm, after my sis gets 2 my plc by 3pm 2 bbsit my elder boy.

very pai seh, i not able 2 bring anything cos no helper so i cant run out 2 buy any makan. next time ok? very excited 2 meet u all...it's my bb's 1st gathering wif fellow jul bbs.
 
missk,
pls share wif me too. our boys r co-sleeping wif us in our master bedroom. when my younger boy cries, my elder boy often wakes up. i need my younger boy Edward 2 sleep thru ASAP.
 
zita
haha..really ah?? but after last friday went to visit PD...Ian's face..improved alot liao..hehe...lucky manz...cos tomorrow he's going to see so many aunties and frens mah..if not nice nice..then cham ah..wahaha
 
kelly
u faster come ah..cos got sphagetti (late lunch for u)...sausage prata and pandan chiffon for tea..hehehe...we wait for u ah!!!
 
so mummies...no need to rush for 130 loh...cos mtdt, pm and kelly will be abit late..so can reach 2pm too...hehehe...
 
YB
aiyo..u better take care ah!!!! now like a lot of ppl falling sick...all better take more vit c..me wanna eat potato chips juz now..but scare later too heaty...so zip my mouth..hahhaa
 
Mummies,

Those coming to my place, i think my baby cot can accomodate 2 or 3 babies bah :D

Hehe,

Spahgetti not i cook lar, my maid cook 1...

Baby Got Flu,

I brought my girl to GP den he told me baby beta dun take any medication beyond 3 to 6 months. The most they will prescibe is nose drops, then you use continously for 3 to 5 days then have to stop liao bcoz sometimes it might cause more mucus to build up. At times, its jus dat baby got stuffy nose bcoz sleep air con.

Baby Jab,

Huh? Got so good deal one? I miss it oreadi, jus took my girl for her 1st jab today.

For MTDT to update:

Career: FTWM
Weight: 4.2kg at 6 week
Feeding: BM & Enfalac
Diapers: Drypers(Day), Mamy Poko(Night)
 
Think my baby one of the heavy ones.. at week 4 already near to 5 kg liao...

Mich, sorry I cant come cause eldest fever back again then I expecting my fridge to be delivered also...
 
Hi Poppy, Mich & dsii,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with maids. Will keep them in mind when searching for one. Actually, personally I would prefer a young Indonesia maid, age around 21-25 and without experience. I would think they are easier to teach and will not up to so much mischiefs. But currently, the agency I went, said now they dun have any Indonesia maids as most of them do not want to come to work until Hari Raya is over. Sigh... so sian. Somemore the law on complusory off days for Indonesia maids will be implemented on 15 Sept liow.
sad.gif
 
use to have a maid last time.. until we caught her hanky panky with an indian man at hdb stairways.. apparently she admitted that that's not her first time and he's not the only guy! Terrible!!
 
Baby's head "breathing" - Wondering if u guys noticed the same thing before. U know the very soft part on bb's head, somewhere above the forehead. i saw it moving up and down rhythmatically, as if it's breathing. Can some one tell me how and why it happens?? read some many books and articles on the net but never come across such things before.

Little bumps on aerola - I noticed there are little bumps on my aerola... not sure they are safe for bf-ing.

Sigh.. using washable breastpads now and they make my breast itch like hell... After 2 days of engorgement (coz i went out) my BM dropped... right breast use to be able to pump alot more than left, but now both are almost the same.. coz right dropped tremendously.. sigh....!
 
Pm.thats becos the skull is not harden yet...thats y u saw it up and down...thats y ppl said we can hit the head of NB bb..and hor we can touch to hard..cos they are still forming...
 
hello mums, sorry..can't go for the gathering tomorrow. Mum msged me to accompany her to get some stuff tomorrow. But im so so so tired now... feel like slpg the whole day tomorrow. Thought Germayn would concuss tonight, cos she didnt really slp much during the day. But well, I was wrong... Just hope everything doesnt go 'haywire' (hope tt she doesnt slp like a log tomorrow during the day and decides to stay awake during the night).

PM, my MS for right side also dropped. Haha. When I pump, there's this 'milk' always stuck. Dunno how to explain.. like.. when i pump, there will be milk coming out from one of my ducts, then it'll get stuck there thruout the whole session. Even if i try to wipe it away and 'restart', it's still the same.

ZZZzzzz. Am going to slp after pumping.. so tired. Why can't i just cut my breast and pour the milk out...
 
Hi dsii, I woke 2+ plum but slept through the next pump schedule ;p. Now pumping diligent else baby time for breakfast already.

I already for 2weeks flu. Yesterdahy tongue kanna ulcer.

Hi PM, did u try massaging the bumps? could be block ducts. This earlier morning I was massaging my breast as I pump for about 1 hour.. Very tired and pain.
 
lucida
wah u so hardworking ah...me no leh.,..me just wake up to pumo once in wee hrs only..hahhaa..lazy lah....
 



Back
Top