(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Wow wow....Jul Babies Bash look so happening!
happy.gif

PM, must ask for help else how to spilt yourself to do so many things...

WOW....

SO many kids walking. Julian still standing and refuse to do more.
sad.gif

Who is the ger in the picture? very steady!

PM,
Yup yup, u guess it right...from Hot Fuschia! How do you know? hee hee....but really have to go all the way to farrer road....far manz. But I will be getting my brother to get the cake. Me has other things to settle lor though it is not a big scale party...keeping it as a cosy family affair only...but nevertheless got to get it right lah.

Hong,

Ryan also havent started walking....likes to stand and climb all over me or whoever is sitting down...that person will be his target.

Mrs Chng - hahhaa!!! compliments from Angi's camera!! hahaha

Hong - the "culprit" have surrender herself
happy.gif

the show looks interesting hor... bring Janelle there lah.
happy.gif

HEY - why today no pics to see huh??
<table border=1><tr><td>Pebble</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kayden Wong</TD><TD>1-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joline</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Alfred Chng</TD><TD>1-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>NOIF</TD><TD>Dover Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Bryan Koh</TD><TD>2-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poppy</TD><TD>Sing Joo Walk</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Kaedi Lim</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>missmoon</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan Nathanael</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kin</TD><TD>Upper Paya Lebar</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Gladys Lim</TD><TD>5-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>5-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Charisse</TD><TD>6-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liverpool11</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>FTWF</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Gerrard</TD><TD>6-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>YT</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jayden Tang</TD><TD>6-Jul</TD><TD>30-1Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Blessings, is hotfushia cake nice? I am abit scare of its my first time ordering from her and she seems abit ex and with an attitude.. but i like her cake desgin thou

1st July baby
<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">HAPPY Be-BIRTHDAY to KAYDEN (pebble) & ALFRED (Joline)</font></font>

2nd July baby
<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BRYAN (NOIF)</font></font>

Zita - YB secretly wish her pics are BIG BIG ONE!!!!

somemore she so sexy n pretty yesterday!!!
hahahaha

Can I do a generic greeting? *cheapo HONG*
hahaha..

HAPPY BDAY TO ALL JULY GER GER & BOY BOY..

pooh, nice family picture. I am going to do one in Augest. Give me the link, i wanna see MORE!!!

YB & OC,
i have 1 video of Kaylyn and i pic of Gillian on my camera. Will upload and send later at the end of this week k as grandpa just pass away and busy wif ashley and work etc...

MT,
Wah lao..dun say like tat lah..I shy leh!

Mezzo,
No worries..I'll post all my pixs at the Yahoo Grp...So whoever is in my pixs, can download from there...

Looks like a great fun day for everybody who attended the bash!

Is a pity we can't join since daddy is not in town.....

any mummies changing their baby to step 3 formula?

PM,
Yet to taste hot fuschia cake but the reviews are good. She's a lawyer turned baker with professional baking qualifications...so I think her cakes shld be good lah. Yeah, I like her handmade designs too! So far, I called her once or twice only, thereafter I communicate with her via emails...easier and faster.

Pooh,
Your office bungalow so nice!!

Btw im also ordering ecreative cake, d other No.1 design, is d cake nice? 2kg enough for your guests?

my cake is 3kg n also abt 60 adults guests.... finished till the last cream. haha :p

pooh - wow, nice family pics leh!!

FOC Trial

Usually FOC Trials sure v v hot. so better for individual to call n book asap (than waiting to form a group)

board-post.cgi

Pooh,
Ur party looks so NICE! Ur gals are really pretty in the princessy dress!

Mummies,
I've already uploaded the b'day bash pixs in Yahoo Grp..Not alot cos my camera ran out of batt in the middle of the party..
sad.gif

Happy Birthday to all babies having birthdays! ok, not very imaginative, but i not very good at tracking dates lah, don't want to miss out anyone.

Happy Birthday~~~ :p

Blessings, lawyer turned baker.. hmmm baker can earn more than lawyer? Wah! Then I must train E to bake lioa.. Haha

Pooh - Very nice pictures :p

MTDT - Yr cake very nice mah...

Hong,
Hey, Me also cheapo like you, give generic one-liner greeting.. so many babies, how to monitor?! It's the thought that counts, right?!
happy.gif

MTDT,
Okie, I've counted you in the lunch tomorrow. Now it makes 6. Looking forward to a nice sit-down lunch with you mummies tomorrow.

OC,
You are very cute! So emotional.. I guess I may be the only mummy here who is REALLY looking forward to my girl getting more independent and going to school and wanting to sleep by herself etc. Not to say that I didn't enjoy the past months, but with all the constant bfeeding and carrying her and everything, I must say I'm enjoying my "toddler" (though she still can't really toddle yet) now a lot more than the previous months.

PM,
How come you are doing everything by yourself? Bringing E with you when you run errands? Super mummy, you!

Btw, who's carrying on with BJG for the next term?

nite-gal - sorry where n wat time is the lunch tomolo again??

YLC continue BJG i think but change timing

PM + blessings. hehe.. i ordering from HF too. but kris's birthday is still quite far off. so must tell me if the cake is yummy-yummy anot ah.. what sizes u gals ordereD? i'm thinking if what i ordered is too big.

PM - let other pple help u! i'm sure there will be people who r more than happy to help one! delegate! or.. "arrow" :p

pooh - ur elder girl is soooo pretty!! looks like charlene will grow up to be a babe too. jialat. u've got two pretty girls on ur hands. must chase away all the boys next time.

MT,
Day: Tomorrow
Time:12.30pm
Venue: Glasshouse Coffee Club @Raffles Place

I sent you an email with my contact and reservation detail.. Check it out!

Aiyoh,
BJG bolang already..

Pm.aiyo y u alone? I agreed must delegate leh! I already feel quite stress when hubby not willing to help wif taking pix n I love lots of pix as memorable for V! so during that day I was like running the show, busy being a photo/ videographer more then a host..no time to relax!

Even yesterday I was quite upset cause hubby complaining. Every weekend is V programme.he got no freedom, ask me when will it end??? He so redundant to take pix for us at gym, n I need to ask him shoots this & that, if not he stay still! Lucky I bring my mum along! At least she can help me take care V while I handle the logistic & taking pix! so yr c me running here & there like a mad women!

I really peifu, the PTT leh! Can manage so well yesterday, thumb up for good teamwork. I cant survive without my mumhahaha!

Pm if u need my help on Sunday, let me know k?

PTT concentrating at Work can spot where is E? so independence leh!
864045.jpg

Peach,
Have u make a booking with HF? Must do it fast cos she is always fully booked on weekends. Tentatively I am doing a 2kg cake cos my guestlist not firm yet. Will adjust accordingly.

aiyoh... lady in white is our future F1 driver mummy loh!!!

the MUMMY of the yandao independent baby' in red at the side. :p

Back