Lena, Im here! Haha. She's having runny nose arh..? Bring her to the doc to get some medication mah. Nothing much u can do, but for me, I will stop all snacks to prevent phelgm and also avoid Ckn when preparing the porridge.
Some mummies suggest ABC marcoroni and Mee Sua.
Zoe- Dylan is soooo cute!! OMG! Are u motivated to have another one? maybe a gal will be perfect!
Lucida - Haha. Me and Zita intend to sign up for GUG when our babies turn 18mths, but i probably go fo JG trial first to compare. They dont really have fine motor skills, but I think i like their handicraft work session. Emerson responded well too. The lesson I went was on "k" and since then, he knew how to make the "Keee" sound, dunno coincident or not, but I give credit to them coz before that he dint know abt it...and I was amazed too coz they children there all knew how to match the alphabets on the walls.