(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Lena, give Summer warm water to drink thru out the day. Running nose may cause phelm in the throat and warm water will help to wash it down.

Hope she gets better soon!
 


liverpool,
Congrats! U r productive!! Haa...haa...so ur wife should be about 3mths pregnant now? Must be very tiring for her. U have to REALLY help her out wif Gerrard now.
 
liverpool
Congrats! Hoping for a girl or boy? And Gerrard's so cute. I like the admiring the sunflower pose.

peach
I look happy cos I was encouraging him. ;-) I think it's cool that he can walk but not hurrying it. More work for me the more mobile he is. Heh. He's walking cos he wants to. As with most things.

lucida
He likes standing and has been standing on his own the past month (he will hold a teddy with both hands and stand there watching tv or clap hands while standing for eg.) and doing a few steps on his own. I guess the only thing we did was to sometimes get him to take a few steps to walk to us and praising him when he did it. Oh, and I've always carried him as little as possible so he spends a lot of time roaming freely.
I'm a SAHM who works sometimes. Freelance. I work very little now cos I haven't anyone to care for him most of the time. My mum works and I don't work conventional hours so daycare is not an option.

PM
Funny, a fren asked the same question last night. I'm not going to have another, at least not for a looong time. When I've lost all memory of how much work is involved. Ha. I miss my freedom.
 
Gong Xi Gong Xi....Liverpool! i actually wan to plan when V is 1 but now cannot liao...haiz!

Ya I wan sign up Venice for GUG when she reach 18mth! PM we go together k?

Dylan u so fast!....hooray! mummy going to chase after u liao!
 
Zoe
Emerson been pulling himself up to stand also, but he only started i think for the past one mth. I agree, the more mobile they are, the busier we get! He cant balance himself when he release his hands, so he always fall with a bump on the head.
 
dsii, the pic on ian is so cute, i actually like it. :p

liverpool, the pix is nice! and GONG XI GONG XI! Another bundle of joy arriving! i kinda envy u, so fast can hav 2nd 1. As much as I like to have 1 soon, I have too much to consider, so can hav yet.

zoe, ur boy is so steady! can walk so many steps! so cute!!!! can't wait for my boy to walk liek dylan!
 
liverpool,
Congrats
happy.gif
U wanna have your own soccer team is it...heheh..lucky my hubby not soccer fan sia...
 
liverpool,
Congrats... !! what will be their age gap ?

Pm,
managed to blog last nite.. all back dated events.. back date as far as last year (all history liao).. so addictive.. i still hv to learn to do the dsb..
 
PM,
What's JG? What do you think of GUG? Me thinking of going for trial.

Liverpool,
Congrats! You really forming your soccer team sia.....think you might want to open your own liverpool jersey shop so that you will be well stocked all the time. hahaha =P

Ethel,
Hope Jedd is feeling better already.
 
PM...ok if u go ....JG trial jio me then we decide..hahahaa! but i heard if wan sign up at 18mth...now need to put waiting list liao leh!
 
wah, liverpool, congrats!

zoe, saw the video. amazing. so cute! D is steady, so very soon he'll be running abt already.

mummies, for the MYGYM trial at MP (Blk 86, Marine Parade Central, #01-670B) pls take note below...

mummies attending class on 20 May: I've paid full already. Lena, ok, thanks. will check later.

mummies attending class on 27 May: I've paid $120 deposit. Brambles and Ethel, pls pay directly to MYGYM on the day itself.

oh, mummies, remember to wear socks, ok? MYGYM issued me a single receipt only. jul, maybe after the 20 May class, i pass u the receipt, can? just in case it's needed.
 
Thanks for all the well wishes.

Zoe, Super amaze by dylan progress!! In no time he will be running already. Want to join my soccer team bo. LOL... Actually, I not concern about the gender, and anyway too early to tell.

Grace,
Here is July babies leh, 10 months old lor.

Ethel,
Should be about 16 mths apart lor.

YB,
Yap, helping out as usual. But one good thing is Gerrard is cooperative, so less problems.

Blessings,
Most studio props won't change much.

PM,
A fren help me to get from England. But maybe can try penisular plaza and see if got kids jersey or not. I got my wife jersey from penisular, england cannot get.

Well, it actually takes many hands to clap, gerrard has been a good boy, lucky to have a maid who is patient and good with kids. And since we wanted Gerrard to have siblings, so we planned for one lor.
 
Lena,

Charlene also bit of running nose...Think got to pang kiki fei ji le...aiyo 2 bb down with running nose, how to swim??

Liverpool,

Wow...productive daddy, congrate..
 
wow... liverpool!! Congrats!!
happy.gif

N ur PS pics looks good also!
happy.gif


Zoe - Dylan is so cute walking! Zav can only manage 3 steps now.
happy.gif


JG Trial - jio me too. but i think need to take leave for the trial as for 18mths n below, they only hv weekday class

those who were asking what is GUG & JG
here are the links

http://www.gugifted.com/
http://www.juliagabriel.com/

those who got $$ & Time also can try for the JG holiday program. think it will be fun!
 
liverpool, oh ya... but hor, my Matthew only 9 months coz he's month end baby
happy.gif
Hey U really are productive leh!!! Must really take super good care of your wifey!
 
Hi PM/Zita, Me interested in JG trial also. They have for young babies but only during weekdays. I'm thinking of going for the trial one of the weekday.
 
I just went in to read JG holiday programme. Anyone interested to go?? I dun mind joining. Hope still got vacancies.
 
Nice meeting mummies on Saturday at BJG. My gal enjoyed the class in the beginning but started to lose interest after 30mins... think it was an overdose of flash cards for her. Was a bit disappointed on the gym section as I expected a bigger play area and gym stuff. Think won't be signing up liao. Will give My Gym a try and see how. Maybe will sign up for My Gym if it is good
happy.gif


I enquired about JG before and the classes are quite ex and the weekdays play nest is 1.5hrs. Dun think it is suitable for my gal at this stage since she has very short attention span.

Lucida, hope you will be able to settle on your job stuff soon. Agree that it is impt to do things that make us happy then we will be able to take care of our babies well.

Congrats liverpool!
happy.gif
 
oh my goodness! Zoe, the video's amazing! Germayn started walking 2 steps without support ytd, and 4 steps today, i was so amazed, then i saw ur video, and im even more amazed by Dylan!


Liverpool, congrats! haha. wonder who'll be next. haha.
 
Zoe
wow... so impressive! Dylan such clever boy...

Liverpool
Wahhhhh.. u really very productive ley.. we all here talking about 1st... you soon will be going to the Nov thread liao...hahaha.... CONGRATS!!
 
Mummies in the list below, are you still keen on BJG trial? Please let me know your preferred time slots. Understand that Saturday schedule is quite tight. Let me know and I try to arrange for you.

<font color="0000ff">BJG trial class @ Bukit Batok
Date and time: TBC
Cost: $20</font>
1) Dsii
2) eeyore
3) Grace
4) cheri
 
Z-Lia,

Cannot guess whose next meh??? Someone already starting to dress his boy like a gal liao. Clip hair somemore, very clear indication that she wants a gal. LOL....
 
if i m not wrong, JG trial is like $35 per bb. i might go for the trial one of the weekday. weekend caitz already have bjg lesson
 
Hi Dsii, It's actually 2 weeks weekday pgm.. i think cost like $200++ per week. I'm thinking of going for just one week cos' can't afford two weeks. So instead of going holiday, i just go this. No holiday... It's from 28th May to the 1st week of June.
 
liverpool
u bo liao ah? siao ah...if government going to support me with their education and others for long term..i dun mind manz.....me PTT ah..dun forget...me not like u....so productive leh...plan want bb then hv liao...so maybe after this nov..who knows u will hv another in yr 2008..every yr one bb...haha..maybe can hv all the 12 'shen xiao' in ur family ah...
 
liverpool
wahlau..clip hair means wants ger meh? then u want ger bo?? then better start clipping bb G's hair liao...hehehee
 
dsii
Liverpool wan one soccer team mah... didnt u see his nick meh... he wanna form a liverpool group in SG.. ahhahahah
 
fruitee
hahaha..then must more than 11 players..dun forget the reserves...wahahaha

liverpool keep the ball rolling mah..dun stop then u can hv the 21 shen xiao mah..dun break it..
 
liverpool
congrats! if another boy, wat u planning 2 name him?

my husband n lil edward watched e CL semi-finals tat day. so excited tat liverpool's in e finals again. gerrard a soccer fan?
 
pooh...
..G is a doggie..then the newborn going to be a pig...then rat, cow, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey...
so liverpool...take note ah...hehehe
 


Back
Top