hong
Active Member
Alvina,
We used to be weekend parent when we have my gal. So now my MIL will bring Jan back and i will look after my boy. My girl will be back on friday but they will come over everyday to see my boy.
I cant handle two alone, i will go crazy.
My girl borned in Jan.
U got to look out if anyone starting a Spree to buy from v-baby. I'm sure there will be some coming soon.
We used to be weekend parent when we have my gal. So now my MIL will bring Jan back and i will look after my boy. My girl will be back on friday but they will come over everyday to see my boy.
I cant handle two alone, i will go crazy.
My girl borned in Jan.
U got to look out if anyone starting a Spree to buy from v-baby. I'm sure there will be some coming soon.