(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB


mummies

now we got to kind mummies offer to let out their place for gathering...hehehee...

lollypop (bt panjang) either day from mon-thurs
fruitee (sengkang) anyday except this coming saturday

i will be going to lollypop's as well as fruitee's..hehehee...

most probably ard next week..cos some mums going back to workforce soon..forgot who starts work on 11th sept...?

pls indicate ur interest for this meet up...thks ah!!!1
 
hi dsii,

Yes, I stay very near to Pasir Ris....yup and our baby has the same birthdate!!!!
happy.gif


I cant cope with baby alone....lack of sleep and no appetite so in the end, I ask my CL to come back and help me to take care. Just look after the baby for me....dunno how much shld I pay her...she said she will not take confinement rate, then shld I base on babysitter rate in singapore...what is the rate for babysitter here who take care of baby day and night?
 
MTDT, here are the details (me FTWM)
baby's weight is 4.7kg at wk 6
Giving BM and FM (Enfalac)
Using Pampers Premium n Nepia, small size
 
Have not been online for sometime. VEry tired. very tired.. no sleep, no appetite, body aching, fat and flabby, hair always bun up.. (thinking to go perm and colour hair but if always bun up then what for..), panda eyes... No second baby for me
 
Lucida, I understand what you are going through. I also the same. Walking like floating in the air. Thinking of doing rebounding but what is the use when I always bun up my hair. No second baby for me also, I don't want to go through this again. But at least let's just try to get past this difficult time and everything will be fine.
 
dsii
me onz for d gathering,i can meet up anytime. ya me thinking of goin to do my hair, facial n pedicure next week...hahaha..if not feeling like "huang lian po" liao
 
Me too. Have a facial appointment next week. Wondering should I do my hair also. Btw, if do colouring it doesn't affect breast milk right?
 
dsiitan
I'm the one starting work on 11th of sept. Is fruitee's house near the mrt. If near mrt station, then should be ok for me, cos can use pram all the way.

I think I'll do a cleanup(rebonding and colouring, buying of new clothes, cannot wear pre pregnancy clothes) 2 or 3 days b4 starting work. Now cleanup oso no use, so tired, no mood to feel pretty oso.

blessings,
is ur confinement lady taking care of ur bb at ur house? How long u intend to employ her? Is she covering the housework as well?
 
hello mummies,

been a long time since i came into the thread. Trying to cope with baby on my own...then kenna mastitis....sigh...

MTDT, here's my details:
Career = SAHM
weight@ 4wks 5 days = 5.025kg
Feeding = TBF
Diapers = Mamy Poko and Nepia S.
Thanks!

Dsiitan,
Dun think can make it for either gathering. I still haven't ventured out on my own yet...dunno if can cope not. But will try next week.

talking about hair...dunno to perm or rebond le...perm need a lot of effort to maintain right?
 
Hi Jul04, your baby already 5kg. That's good. Dun know if mine gaining weight healthly.. At birth is 2.9kg and at week 4 is about 4kg. Is this normal?
Btw, do you express out your milk?? How much is your output now? Lately found that my milk supply seems dimishnishing.. Probably I have not been drinking alot.. too stress and busy to drink.
 
Today baby very bad.. Kept crying and seems to be hungry at every one hour - anyone has this problem? Is baby really hungry?? Dun know if I should give him pacifer.. but we afraid if once we start, baby will always wan pacifer..
 
hi mummies,
long time no chat.. how everyone doing??
I am consider fortunate to have my mother to help look after..
By the way, is there any remedies for flu ? My baby having flu leh..he so young don't know what to give..
Please advice
 
Lucida,
I also same as u, don't want give pacificer when my mother give him.
If you got "motherhood" magazine August edition. It wrote about the pro & con about pacifer. Go read it....
 
sandy,
Cos ur bb is so young, i tink betta to bring to doc. My fren's dotter, 1 mth plus oso kena flu, doc prescribed medi but she was told to monitor, if condition worsens, then give medi. If not let her body ownself fight the infection.
 
hi yenny,

my CL is here is look after my baby and also do housework for me. As for working, I have ordered tingkkat already so she eat together with me....no need to cook lor. I will not be employing her for long...she is going back for a short holiday tomorrow and will be back to help me again on thursday. Depending how long the custom grants her visit, she will help me till then. Kept asking her how much to pay her, she said no need to pay her confinement rate...she said any amt is ok for her. So I thought perhaps I paid her according to babysitter rate here. Mummies, any idea how much I shld pay her? My CL rate is $1700 when she did confinement for me then...
 
Dsiitan,
Wow! U got a good memory. Me starting work on 11/9.

Gathering at Bt panjang ah? Think i can join but next week when?? shall we set a date??
 
498823.jpg

testing testing....

MTDT - my info,,,
Love nest: Yew Tee
Gender: Girl
Name: Venice
Birth Weight: 3.165kg
Weight@WK7 : 4.6kg
DOB: 29th June

On partial BF...FM-Similac
Using Nepia S
 
MTDT - tis is my info,,,
Love nest: Dover Crescent
Gender: Boy
Name: Bryan
Birth Weight: 3.135kg
Weight@ WK 4 : 4.785kg
DOB: 2nd July

On BF morning & nite time only...FM-Dumex
Using Mamy poko S, Pampers comfort S
 
Hi Shining,
5-in-1 does NOT include Hep B jab. In total, there're 7 injections for 5-in-1 as compared to 6-in-1 which include Hep B. Have to bring ur bb for 5-in-1 after 1-mth, whereas for 6-in-1, only need to bring bb on 1.5mth.
 
thanks YB, so the health book stated hep B at 1 mth... If i intend to sign up 6-in-1 should i still bring bb to Hep B at 1 mth?? Do Polyclinic give 6-in-1 jab as well?
 
Hi Shining,
If u r optin for 6-in-1, then u only need to bring bb at 1.5mth (aka 6wks). Hep B in incl in 6-in-1. Polyclinic only offer 4-in-1 & 5-in-1. I just brought my gal for 6-in-1 jab at GP a few days ago. Costs me $360. My GP doesn't charge consultation. After the jab, my gal got slight fever. After taking the fever med, she's fine now.
 
mummies
im back..whole day went out...so tired..now pumping milk..almost 10hrs no pump liao...

gathering:
so now we got 2 places for gathering..both i will go..wanna see mummies face mah..hahaha

lollypop: zita,Noif, OC,dsiitan

fruitee: yenny, JP, PM, dsiitan,

oc u going to fruitee's too???

lucida, u leh? going both or either one??

who else ah???
 
yenny,
NOIF staying with her MIL...

Kelly,
I went for my pap smear today. I asked him if i can exerise cos mine is c-section. He said yes.

Dsii,
Dr sim fee is cheap right! He is quite gd lah, if u ask him qns he will answer lor. If nottt gd my hubby n MIL wun insisted to go back to him everytime my child fall sick. I told them once my daughter is old enough we switch her to GP but they dun want. Will take the time and $$ to travel all the way there to see him lor.

My sister's son also with him.

So far my girl recover after taking his medi so we stick to him.

Where will the gathering be held?

MTDT,
my son update:
Weight: 4.95kg at week 5
Diaper: Nepia (S)
Milk powder: Dumex gold
 
hi, i also starting work on sept 11.
i also plan to go facial, mani/pedi, cut/colour hair before start work! haha

but why u gals start work so early? only take 2 mths of ML?

gathering - SK or Pasir Ris - i can make it. best to be weekday lah.
happy.gif
weekend is family day leh. :p
 
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>As of:</TD><TD>26-Aug-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>July mummies</TD><TD>Love Nest</TD><TD>Career</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>Age (WEEK)</TD><TD>BB's Wt (Grams)</TD><TD>WT @</TD><TD>Feeding</TD><TD>Diapers </TD></TR><TR><TD>Li May</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Keon</TD><TD>14-Jun-06</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>3140</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTDT</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Zavier Teo</TD><TD>15-Jun-06</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>2860</TD><TD>5770 @ wk 8</TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD>Nepia S </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fruitee</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Kayden Tan Yu Cong</TD><TD>27-Jun-06</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>2600</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zita27</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Vernice</TD><TD>29-Jun-06</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>3165</TD><TD>4600 @ wk 7</TD><TD>BM + Similac</TD><TD>Nepia S </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joline</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Alfred Chng</TD><TD>1-Jul-06</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>2300</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Millie</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Arianne</TD><TD>2-Jul-06</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>2800</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>NOIF</TD><TD>Dover Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Bryan Koh Jun Jie</TD><TD>2-Jul-06</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>3135</TD><TD>4785 @ wk 4</TD><TD>BM + Dumex</TD><TD>Mamy Poko + Pampers Comfort S </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poppy</TD><TD>Sing Joo Walk</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Kaedi Lim</TD><TD>3-Jul-06</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>3600</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kin</TD><TD>Upper Paya Lebar</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Gladys Lim</TD><TD>5-Jul-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2800</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Charisse</TD><TD>6-Jul-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2805</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liverpool11</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Gerrard</TD><TD>6-Jul-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>3215</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>OC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris St 51</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Gillian Chan</TD><TD>6-Jul-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>2600</TD><TD>4000 @ wk 6</TD><TD>BM + FM</TD><TD>Drypers + Nepia </TD></TR><TR><TD>YT</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jayden Tang </TD><TD>6-Jul-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>3500</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lollypop</TD><TD>Senja Rd</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Wallace Kung</TD><TD>7-Jul-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Japepearl</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Garrick Tan</TD><TD>9-Jul-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>3425</TD><TD></TD><TD>BM + Enfa</TD><TD>PetPet + Drypers S </TD></TR><TR><TD>PM</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Emerson Tay</TD><TD>9-Jul-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>3240</TD><TD></TD><TD>BM + Similac</TD><TD>PetPet M </TD></TR><TR><TD>yenny_tay</TD><TD>Jln Besar</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Xavier</TD><TD>10-Jul-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>3400</TD><TD>4800 @ wk 4</TD><TD>FM</TD><TD>Pigeon + Drypers </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jurong Gal</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Larissa Tan</TD><TD>11-Jul-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>3400</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hong</TD><TD>Cassia Crescent</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Julian Wong</TD><TD>12-Jul-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3350</TD><TD>4950 @ wk 5</TD><TD>Dumex Gold</TD><TD>Nepia S </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Edward</TD><TD>13-Jul-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3200</TD><TD>4700 @ wk 4</TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD>Mamy Poko + PetPet M </TD></TR><TR><TD>RT Wife</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Dayton Toh</TD><TD>13-Jul-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3360</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>YB</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Kaylyn Yeong</TD><TD>13-Jul-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2900</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lok</TD><TD>Sin Ming Walk </TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>boy boy</TD><TD>14-Jul-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3380</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaslin</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ryan Lee</TD><TD>15-Jul-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2905</TD><TD>4700 @ wk 6</TD><TD>BM + Enfa</TD><TD>Pampers Premium + Nepia S </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michelle Liu</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Xaria Soo Thoo</TD><TD>16-Jul-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2720</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Elliot Chin</TD><TD>16-Jul-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>3274</TD><TD>4700 @ wk 4</TD><TD>BM + FM</TD><TD>Drypers </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gebbera</TD><TD>Aljunied</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Fionne</TD><TD>18-Jul-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>2800</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessings</TD><TD>Flora Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ryan Goh</TD><TD>19-Jul-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3495</TD><TD>5200 @ wk 5</TD><TD>BM + Similac</TD><TD>Mamy Poko + Pampers + Drypers </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dsiitan</TD><TD>Pasir Ris St 72</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ian Tan</TD><TD>19-Jul-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>4815</TD><TD>6450 @ wk 5</TD><TD>BM + NAN</TD><TD>PetPet M </TD></TR><TR><TD>Z-Lia</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Germayn Yeo</TD><TD>20-Jul-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>2785</TD><TD>4220 @ wk 5</TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD>Mamy Poko NB </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazzyjas</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>21-Jul-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3670</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jul</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Keagan Goh</TD><TD>24-Jul-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3350</TD><TD>5025 @ wk 4</TD><TD>TBF</TD><TD>Mamy Poko + Nepia S </TD></TR><TR><TD>Red_Ridden</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Tyrone Lim</TD><TD>24-Jul-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>3228</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lucida</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Li Yujie</TD><TD>25-Jul-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>2900</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephanie Goh</TD><TD>Mcnair Rd</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Josiah Elisiah Anandha</TD><TD>27-Jul-06</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3190</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunshine</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ashton Chew</TD><TD>29-Jul-06</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>4400</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eeyore_03</TD><TD>AMK Ave 9</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Charlene Soh</TD><TD>31-Jul-06</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>2880</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daisyduck</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>#VALUE!</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JM</TD><TD>Whampoa</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ng Jaelyn </TD><TD>?</TD><TD>#VALUE!</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joan</TD><TD>Whampoa</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Julian Sng</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>#VALUE!</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>#VALUE!</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Missmoon</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ethan Nathanael</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>#VALUE!</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SandyKerk</TD><TD>AMK Ave 10</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Benjamin Lee</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>#VALUE!</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SleepyGarfield</TD><TD>Simei</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Phoebe Tay</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>#VALUE!</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tan Fen Fen</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>#VALUE!</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
 
dsii - actually i also got weigh my son using ur mtd. but dunno accurate or not leh.

if use tat mtd, my son today weigh 7kg leh! :p

but i will only put in "official" weight lah.
happy.gif
 
mtdt
so u on ah??? SK har?? ok ok..hehee...

hmm...so let's fix a date then...

how abt...

29/8/06 - lollypop's hse
30/8/06 - fruitee's hse

timing: how abt 3pm to 6pm??? or u all want longer duration?? hehehee...maybe we all got so much things to talk abt...

if u gals have any preferable date..maybe can let us know and we decide...can???
 
hmm...issit too near ah...maybe next week at lollypop's palce..then the week after next at fruitee's place??? better rite?
 
Hi, I don't think I can make it cause location not v convenient for me...
Today celebrated Baby's first month. super tiring.. baby quite good, sleep throughout.. only woke up for milk for a couple of times but now refusing to sleep
sad.gif
. Not many ppl carry him also as he's always sleeping..
 
hi all , just wanna check , my baby is 2 weeks+ old , n there is always sound coming from his stomach , just like the sound when we r hungry , our stomach will make ! and his is very loud , is that normal ??
 
My MS dropping.
sad.gif
What should I do?? Btw, before you all express milk, what do you do to stimulate let-down? Last time I rub my nipple but now I do it but no effect leh..
 

Hong
I oso stop bfing just like u. ur breasts are clear of bm already? I still hav a bit left i the breast cos everytime i squeeze my breast, a little milk will come out. Do I need to pump them out?
 

Back
Top