Z-lia, Dsiitan, don't be upset, I also kena the same from my boy. When my hubby and I taking care of him, he cranky. When my MIL and mum came and take care of him, he sleep all the way. Then at night after feed, don't sleep. Yesterday night, after feed, baby don't want to sleep till this morning, then sleep. *sigh*
OC, I also leh, feel like giving up breastfeeding.
When I am in confinement, the Confinement lady keep telling me baby hungry, and to latch on the whole day. Till a few days ago, PD tells me that actually baby only drink 10mins from each breast, the rest of the latching on will be some sort of pacifier for the baby which the baby will be addicted to. So have to kick this habit away. I am so angry with the CL when I heard this. Now when I carry my baby, he keeps looking for his "human pacifier", so I bo pian, have to let him cry till he stops.