hello mummies... sigh.. Germayn's been so cranky the past few days. Makes me feel like going back to work soon. Ever since her full mth celebration, she's like... not slpg correct. But I realise, like dsii, when i'm not taking care of her, she'll be slpg and slpg. When Im ard, she'll be awake and cranky. Like on Mon, went to see LC ma, then my MIL helped to take care of her. Then when I came home, my MIL told me she was slpg all the way. Then ytd, I brought some cakes to my office. Then when i came home, MIL said tt she was slpg and slpg also. Then just now, I decided to 'retrain' her.. sigh. at 11 plus after her feed, she refused to slp and was crying.. She was fine after we gave her the pacifier, but once her pacifier drops out, she would scream. So I let her scream for about 3-4 min b4 going to her rescue. Then when her pacifier drops again, i'll do the same. Till abt 3 times later, she fell aslp..cos think too tired from all the screaming.. Im a mean mum.
Then brought my elder gal to a PD clinic in AMK ytd evening cos she kept vomitting phlegm, got runny nose, cough and fever.And she has abit of difficulties breathing. The PD said it's bronchitis, and could be early asthma. Abit sian, though i expected it, cos ive got history of childhood asthma. Then PD put her on one dose of the and she screamed like nobody's business thruout. Initially PD suggested that we loan tt home to use if she's ok with it, but she wasnt, so PD prescribed oral medicine. Then the bill was like..$146.02. But ok la.. hope she gets well soon. But abit sad. When I came home and told my MIL tt she can't go to childcare tomorrow, my MIL was like... 'huh' in a disappointed tone. I felt abit...angry.. I mean, she's not feeling well, and have got to take medicine every 6-8 hourly. It's like..so irresponsible to just push her to the childcare teachers. And I prefer monitoring her at home, and feeding her medicine ourselves.
Then these days, becos Germayn's so cranky, ive been pumping less, like..5 times in a day. Think sometimes even 4. And it's sad cos she's wasting alot of ebm. Like ytd, for 2 feeds, she didnt finish 60ml each, for another 2, 40ml each, and for 1 feed, 30ml. Dunno what's wrong with her lately also...
Ok..done pumping.. so tired... How i wish i can slp for 12 hrs straight.