Joan - Thanks for sharing the pixs with us!!! Soooooo cute!!!
Lucida - Sending you lots of ELVs!!!
D Point - Don't give up, ok? Hang in there!!! Power to all BF mommies!!!
Steph - Here's wishing you lots and lots of luck!!!
YB - Serious ah? Like merlion? Wah piang!!! Me already so worried BB Garrick vomitted 2x. Macam merlion, I think I will cry like a baby myself... LOL, Mrs Wong VS MIL...very hard leh.
Hong - So sorry to hear that you are sick. Heat rash ah? Could it be the confinement food? I know that its very heaty. DH wanted to eat the food with me (safe time coz no need to cook twice mah) but he kena sore throat, etc, etc. So, confirm, confinement food is heaty lor. Ya lor, BB Garrick drinks so much that I worry, worry, worry. Asked the Pedi already and she said, BB will know how to stop when they are full. But hor, as a mommie, still worried lor...haiz!!!
dsii - Thanks for sharing the pixs with us!!!! Wah.....so chubby & CUTE!!! Wah, you powerful leh!!! Kudus to you, superwoman!!!
Jul04 - IMHO, Nur is very good. She is not calculative at all. Its only my 2nd session and my tummy is alot firmer..good sign! DH commented also...Sending you lots of ELVs!!!