(2006/06) June 2006 MTB


spicegal - hahha... ya, Zav tried to woof... but his woof is "huh huh" hahahha!!!

I took a LONG LONG LONG to figure out wat he is tring to "say" hahahhaha :p
 
<font face="tahoma"> Paula, did you give Nurofen or insert SP for Kelly? will bring the temp down very fast... not good to "maintain" at such high temp for their little brains</font>
 
MTDT, haha...Jerica's 'woof' is quite clear...only her 'oink' sound like 'kack'...

Sing until sian ah...record the song on your hp, next time zav wan to listen, just play for him.
 
spicegal - hahaha... kack huh? :p
dunno how long zav needs to take to master tat sound. hahahha

HP - no use, he will anyhow press one. :p
 
leappad - I open it for Zav to play again.
surprisely he was not rough with it.. instead he saw me press afew times, he also follow me and keep pressing those images on the book. (his fav is the "go" button as I always press that mah) hahaha

think wont be a white elephant afterall.
happy.gif
 
spicegal - hahaha.. no lah. he KPO only nia. :p

hey... i realise suddenly there are LOTS of pple asking for Rigby books in WTB section.... just as Poohy mention abt it. hmmm... wondering if there are lots of stalkers on this thread. hahahhaa :p
 
Rodeo,
Many of G books have torn pages, including board books... She is ok when she is in good mood. Only tearing when she is very tired and grouchy already. So, if we forgot to put the books away, they 'suffered". She would even point to the torn pages and tell us "puo"...hum..

I guess I would still let her flip them herself...take the risk. I just can't get enough board books...and they are more ex. So have to compromise lor. Hope she will outgrow this stage sooner. Else, got lobang in my pocket already..keke.
 
Sunflower: The beds look cute. Think not suitable for our toddlers yet cos they'd prob be dragging the bed around the house...hehe...

Wen: Ic. Most of ER's board books also in giam chai, esp at the corners. Now, he is quite ok with normal paper books, flipping them over nicely. However, if he's angry, he'll 'destroy' the books like folding the pages, chewing the corners, etc. I guess it's a form of expressing his anger. He also has the habit of knocking his forehead on walls/sofa/floor/etc when we do not go with his wishes. Once he tried to knock his head on my dog and my dog siam....hehe....then he went to look for other hard objects.
 
rodeo - hahaha.. i was laughing when i read "Once he tried to knock his head on my dog and my dog siam...." hahahaha... so cute!! :p

for paper books - so far I only let him flip my magezines. hahaha :p

sunflower - u notice u hv a stalker!!! hahaha buy more buy more! :p
 
mtdt: Haha... I was trying v hard not to laugh when I saw my dog siam then cos my son was venting his anger after I refused to give him sth. My dog happened to be the nearest 'object' at that time, so he kena. How nice if I have caught that in video....haha....
 
Sunflower, I saw the BP thread on these inflatable beds, but find it quite inpractical cos some air will surely escape with time and always have to keep pumping the beds...haha...too lazy...

Books : So far I only let Jerica flip through the board books herself, those soft pages I always help her to flip. I will let her play with old magazines and brochures to let her tear and destroy...

Rodeo, your son very funny, likes to bully your dog.
 
spicegal,

ya, I saw it from the BP thread...
was wondering if I could just use it as a 'bed frame' without inflating the bottom part then put mattress on it..... hmmmmm
 
Sunflower,
Yea, let me know who is the distributor and publisher might be able to secure some good deals through contacts.

MTDT,
You know the piano that I got for Kell? Nowadays, when she played the piano, she will start singing too. Or either that, when I play the piano, she will start going in circles, waving her hands and keep singing. It just govet better now that she know that singing should be in different pitches. So she will go er ere r er ER ER E I think because Elmo kept on sanging la la la lal ala so her er might be la. Both she and Zav should perform at Xmas bash hor?


RE: LEAPFROG DVD THE LETTER FACTORY
It is a very good DVD. I started Kell three weeks ago and she will have her one hour dosage of the DVD every day. These days, whenever I asked her, how does letter A sounds she will goes ar and when I ask how does letter P sounds she will go puff.

However, I think the way that they pronounce L in the DVD arent of the right pronunciation sound.
 
Paula, yeah...Kelly & Zavier should perform during the bash, the rest of the toddlers can dance!

I find that giving our toddlers repetitive exposure to educational DVDs daily can help them to pick things up faster, at 1 stage, my mum played 'My Baby Can Read' for Jerica daily and soon enough she can follow the actions taught in the program.
 
Spicegal,
Yea loh, that's what I felt. She picked up many things from Sesame Street VCDs too. But I realize that she is in the danger of being a telly addict so no choice, have to cut down her telly time to not more than 2 hours a day. These days, she will watch the 9am Sesame Street show on Kids Channel and then at about 6pm, she will watch Leapfrog DVD.
 
hahaha kelly at least got pitch leh.
Zav is no rythm, out of beat, no tone, no pitch etc. hahaha :p

leapfrog - I was also thinking why "L" sounds this way. I usu show baby einstein to zav. I realise he also learn those unusual animals from there. :p think as long as not unlimited watching, shd be fine lah.
happy.gif
 
Re: TV viewing
Not sure if it's a good idea for our kids to watch too much tv. It's quite addictive. I let ER watch Wheels on the Bus during his last milk feed for a no. of nights. And now, he will request to watch it, otherwise he won't guai guai lie down & finish his milk. On the good side, he has learnt to clap his hands when he hears the song 'If you're happy and you know you clap your hands', do the hand signs of wipers swishing, horn beeping, bounce in his seat as the theme song is being played.
 
Wen,
Okay, will check with my sales team. Stay tuned!

MTDT,
Yea, L should sounds as 'Lee' as in 'leia' but instead it shoulds like 'loll' in the DVD.
 
Rodeo,
I can imagine how addictive it is... just like how addicted we were to Korean dramas ... hahaha. But I noticed that when I cut down her telly time to 2 hours and increase craft activities like beading, lacing or coloring and playing classical music, her focus level has improved. That day I brought her a matching cards set from ELC. She picked up everything in less than 2 nites. So it has now become her fave nite time activity liao. I will say, where is the clock? She will find the card with the clock pic on it. The I say, where is the house and she will find the card with the house in it.
 
leapfrog - is it some amercian vs brit thingy again?

like Z - some says it Zee.. some says it Zag

L - "Lo" as in Lollipop? ;p
 
hahaha.. finally someone mention abt the beauty products. hahhaha I tot jun mummies all only buy things for bb. :p

Spicegal - wat did u order? I ordered the cloth from zuo-er last time. IT IS V V V V GOOD!!!! I can save $$ on facial liao hahaha :p
 
Paula: U also addicted to Korean dramas? I miss the days when I can glue myself to tv!!! I keep hearing u gals talk about ELC. Good products? What website? Actually, I feel that I haven't been educating ER much, be it flashing him cards, reading him books, art & craft, etc. Feeling a bit guilty, not sure if I'm shortchanging him cos always feel v tired when I reach home after work.

mtdt: what cloth from zuo-er? facial mask?
 
Jacque, I have never tried before, but since its KOSE products, so I think can try bah...time to take care of my face...getting to be 'huang2 lian3 puo3' already...keke

MTDT, i ordered the KOSE face and eye mask plus lip balm from the BP. The last time ordered some stuffs through zuo-er, find it so so only. Your facial cloth is good ah?
 
sunflower - it's the old BP.... new BP dun hv the cloth liao leh.

it's to use for washing, then suppose to clean away all ur blackhead etc. after using for a few days, my nose area really SMOOTH NOW! hahhahha :p
 
Rodeo,
Used to hook on it before Kell comes along. I still remembered how I had finished Lovers in Paris in less than four days K really watched throughout the nite and re-watched the entire serial too. But now, where got time?

ELC stands for Early learning centre. Webby is www.elc.sg.
 
MTDT, Sunflower,
Shiseido has this puff that contains pearl powder in it .. similar functions and effects to that towel that MT was mentioning. Very very very good!
 
MTDT, the cloth sounds so miracle. Too bad, recent BP dun have the cloth already. Previously I bought the smoothing cream as make-up base, that is not too bad. The other stuff like slimming ring, massage glove, & hair remover ok niah..maybe I also dun know the correct way to use as instructions are in Japanese.
 
the clothe is good.. best thing is it's only $2+ hahahaha :p

the makeup base - I just ordered. shall review next time. but I already hv good reviews from jul mummies. :p
 
hi mummies

given the recent interest in eAdventure books, I would like to arrange for a demo of the products.

vivi, sunflower, lyn, poohy - you interested? Andy mentioned he can give us a better price than the 10+10% discount if we all order together. also, i am asking him to check for trade/publisher discounts.

Anyone interested - what abt a demo this Friday at my place, or Sat morning at Suntec City? He will show us some samples and we can ask questions, etc.
 



Back
Top