(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Check with you mummies,

does your Tod wakes up several times at nite???

My boy has been waking up 3-5x at nite. Crying n fussing. Refused to be soothe till i latch him.

Been happening for weeks. Dunno wats wrong! Me a panda now.
sad.gif
 


toto,

thanx so much. Btw, are u confirmed putting jake in the MMI WC? I am thinking of putting J also cos now that I am more or less decided on putting S in LW N1 for the coming year... I am able to consider MMI WC also on our way home....
 
poohy, yes, even though i really like LV @ One North, it's too far and school bus is not an option. MMI WC is confirmed, but i will start in Jan instead of Nov.
happy.gif
 
Sunflower,
The puff is selling in Singapore! Really works wonder. You would have to scrub your face using the puff after cleansing your face with cleanser. Then, put on lotion the impurities all goes off. About S$240 per box of 6 puffs.

Im interested in the aqua doodle lei anyone getting? No time to place order! Kell has started crayoning on my furniture these days. Im just so glad that my walls have yet to become graffiti wall! Haha.

Mich Qin Jia,
I want the sofa for Kells room! How much in Singapore? I saw a single seater in United Square going at S$150, if I remember correctly.

Toto,
The literacy sets sound so interesting. I'm checking with my friend in there on the prices now. Stay tuned...
 
Morning mummies.
happy.gif


Fi:
Hows ur SAHM role? enjoy? heehee thanks for sharing ur blog on recipes.
happy.gif


spicegal:
which kose products u ordered from BP? link? i m a kose fan.

vivi:
Ur boy too must always latch to slp? C too.
C also wake up 1 to 2 x middle of e nite n i hv to latch her back to sleep, used to it liao.. sometimes me also panda.

Past few days saw 1 of e teeth at e bottom (lateral incisor) coming out. Now she has 4 o top, 3 at e bottom including the new one.
 
paula,

me getting the aquadoodle!!! The thomas train set where the train will follow the trail that is drawn
happy.gif
sounds fun hor... plus the water part is really good. S had used the pen to draw on 2 of my 4 bumper playmat!!! Imagine the heartpain.
 
Poohy,
Where to get? From Amazon? Want to do a private BP among us in June only? Target.com got? Singapore can't find rite?

My island table in the kitchen is now very colorful. Many thanks to lil Kell!
 
poohy,

yes, I can imagine the heartpain!! gosh,
sometimes he use crayon to draw on the floor!
you ordering from BP?
if we can get enough orders within, maybe can do our own
happy.gif
keke me gian to get the elmo inflatable bed wahaha.. :p you saw the inflatable?
 
paula,

the spree I participated in get the aquadoodle thomas train set from amazon. Seems like target.com also have... I am interested to get the travel doodle if its really that cheap at us7.99. u wanna organise a mini spree ah?
happy.gif


is the inflatable good? I havent seen it... ok i go see now
happy.gif
must be good since it get you so gian ;)
 
sunflower,

joking... I just saw the bed... looks so cute. But i wonder if its comfortable sleeping in a inflatable bed leh... pvc surface. For travel, still gotta bring a electric pump else sure pump like mad.
 
Sunflower, Poohy,

Let's start our own aquadoodle spree from amazon.com, okay? I bring in via Comgateway. Orders to be submitted before 12 noon tomorrow.

AQUADOODLE SPREE
 
poohy,

i'm thinking not to inflate the bottom part, put a mattress on it. but not sure if the bottom part has separate air valve and dimension of the bed, so not sure if the cot mattress can fit :p haha...so still thinking ...
 
pc, that sofa bed only like $40sgd!! and i saw a really pretty single bed frame that kelly might like... how much did u pay for ur bedframe?
 
kite,

he has to latch to sleep at nite.

He is teething now. 4 teeths at one go.

So maybe the frequent fuss he made at nite is partly becos of this.
 
Pauline,
my thread too quiet so i come here kpo a bit.

Aquadoodle:
i have a set, courtesy of my son's future inlaws.The box is HUGE. So not worth to bring in the normal way ( vpost or comgateway)leh.
Another fren did was to order via target.com( free domestic shipping) then send to a US fren who unpack the box and just ship the contents over...much much cheaper cos the mat is very light.
The US fren will charge 5% service fee on the cost of the purchase. But overall still worth it!
 
vivi

^5 my boy also LOVES his crocs!!! I have to hide his crocs so that he will wear other shoes! faintz. :p
 
ivy

happy.gif
hi hi,, just wondering, are you the one I'm ordering the gap items from? keke...
happy.gif


Thanks for the info.. does the water ink dries up fast? did you get the normal or the rainbow one?
did you get the accessories, 1 mat only 1 pen? paiseh so many qns.
 
MTDT,

Guess wat, my boy will snatch his cousin 2 pairs of crocs and refused to let his cousin wear any. Since my house do not have crocs, he will want to wear his shoes early in the morning, pointing to the door and wants to go and walk walk.
 
vivi - hhaha snatch huh? :p

ya, my boy also one "gai gai king" everyday also point to his shoes/door. at times when he is fussing for watever reasons, just tell him, ok we go gai gai... immeidately STOP haha

ivy - thanks for the info.
 
hi sunflower,
yes yes..our private gap spree.

The water ink dries up as you use up, my son can scribble for 15mins before he lost interest, still have some water inside by then.

Yes, 1 mat 1 pen. My qin jia lug back from US for my son, thats how i know the box is HUGE. Its the normal mat that i have.

For this round, my fren got the US fren to ship back and i tag along a accessories pack so that i can 'write' with him.
 
hi hi ivy - welcome to our thread. free come and chat with us la...
happy.gif
share lobangs... ha ha...

sunflower, tmr on anot? if lyn cannot make it, we still proceed? lyn can come for demo, same like vivi. vivi - want lunch as well? i ask helper to whip up something simple.
 
mtdt, vivi,

even my 2.5 year old S also love his crocs shoes so much... dunno why. I also have to hide it else he wont wear other shoes.
 
re: dvd

have any of u heard of NumberJacks dvd? its teaching math. I saw them at the bookshop in vivo and bought 2 dvds.... hope its nice ... else ...sigh waste money.
 
mspiggy, maybe you can try other brands of FM to see if Wes drink. Maybe he gets sick of the taste liao.

Kite, i ordered 2 boxes of face mask, 1 box eye mask and 2 lip balm.

Paula, i am also interested to get the aquadoodle mats. So we place order in this thread?
 
Mich,
I paid S$900 for her bed. I want that Disney sofa. I dont want bed.

Ivy,
Welcome to the most happening thread in the forum; a thread filled with kittens, shopping queens, tai-tais and PHD holders!

Mummies,
Aquadoodles still on or not? I dont mind the shipping charges lah.
 
toto - I wan to go ur plc at 12noon for the demo also can? I PM u but think super slow. can email me ur address to [email protected].
happy.gif

starts at 12noon sharp?? I try to come asap.

poohy - hahaha.. S also same huh?? hahaha I hv a pair myself but i dun really like to wear it leh. wat's so comfy abt it? hahaha :p
 
<font face="tahoma"> am lost now... wat demo going on at toto's place tmr? sorry didnt really follow thru initially</font>
 


Back
Top