Wah.. so many babies fell sick ah... I had bad flu for past two weeks, and A started to get blocked nose two days ago. Last nite, started coughing. Scared scared he get sick leh...
mum2b,
Hugs hugs... Sorry to hear that you gotta turn back from the trip. Hope Feli gets well soon. Did she get the bacteria or virus before the flight already?
Paula,
A also dislikes to be sponged. What I do is, use energised water to wash his face and leave it to dry. Sometimes, also use hands to dap water to wipe on the back and let it dry. If really wanna sponge, the important areas are forehead, armpit, neck, and other joint areas.
mtdt,
I also have the little touch leappad. The booklets are quite resistant to rough play. kekeke... They will get crumpled only.
sunflower,
The little touch leappad is the one on the floor which A made J cried last Friday. A is usually very rough with the booklets. I bought 8 titles of the stories, only opened 2 so far. Will open the rest for him when he gets more gentle. kekeke...