happysunflower
New Member
Paula,
Thank you
So far, I am very careful for sweet things that state "sugar free". I will read the ingredients list. hee... KS me... So far, I haven't found that is really "sugar free".
hmm... work from home is not easy also if gotta concentrate and the kids around.
Wow... Just a few times Kelly got the idea of fixing puzzles
I was looking for 8 pieces one but cannot find. Ok, then I will start from 24 pieces one
A can piece the 2 pieces puzzles already. He got bored of it, I guess. I am also bored
Where is growing fun?
rodeo,
Of course higher pay job.
joyfulmum,
It's best to let them lead us. It will be happier for everyone
I learnt not to do shichida worksheets everyday now. Everytime end up making A cry cos he will wanna play with the crayons, markers, and I am scared of the mess. End up I get so stressed and upset cos "homework" havent finish.
Maybe before Barney finishes, tell her like 2 more minutes and switch off already ok?
eg. When A wants black beans, he will go on and on if I did not tell him "last one, ok?" After he finished the "last one", he will happily tell me "no more". I think gotta let them know what to expect in advance. My mum and sis dunno gotta tell him "last one" to make him satisfied when I wanna stop giving him more of his favourite food. So sometimes, left him crying out loud.
calliope,
At one point, I also thought A is colour blind. hahaha... That time he always tell me blue is red and vice versa. Wow.. your gal can speak long sentences already...
toto,
Wish J a fast recovery
If I were you, I will go...
But I am more "bochap" to some people. kekeke... Sometimes, it's media blowing things up. There are still lots of children there with the hot weather, recent outbreak, pollution...
Go with your heart...
How's your "roof hunting"? Found somewhere to move to already?
Today is my helper's second day. Think she's God-sent now
hahaha... I can live in a clean and tidy environment again
Think that makes my mood better also.
Thank you
hmm... work from home is not easy also if gotta concentrate and the kids around.
Wow... Just a few times Kelly got the idea of fixing puzzles
Where is growing fun?
rodeo,
Of course higher pay job.
joyfulmum,
It's best to let them lead us. It will be happier for everyone
Maybe before Barney finishes, tell her like 2 more minutes and switch off already ok?
eg. When A wants black beans, he will go on and on if I did not tell him "last one, ok?" After he finished the "last one", he will happily tell me "no more". I think gotta let them know what to expect in advance. My mum and sis dunno gotta tell him "last one" to make him satisfied when I wanna stop giving him more of his favourite food. So sometimes, left him crying out loud.
calliope,
At one point, I also thought A is colour blind. hahaha... That time he always tell me blue is red and vice versa. Wow.. your gal can speak long sentences already...
toto,
Wish J a fast recovery
If I were you, I will go...
How's your "roof hunting"? Found somewhere to move to already?
Today is my helper's second day. Think she's God-sent now