Paula : East Coast Apartments/Condo - have nice places !!! there is one just across from me !! i'll drive by tonight to catch a look at the name then u can go and check it out
Nao : well done on the potty training !!!
aiyo, go easy on her with swimming la. She is already very gungho, compared to my K !!!
Lyn/Joy/PP : Toddler/terrible twos ?? Are they crying more cuz they are approaching the terrible 2 ???
I also feel bad once in a while when i lose my patience
On Sat, i brought K out alone to erm, heehe shop and meet some friends.
had to do a nappy change at Raffles City nursery, and afer the change, she insisted on sitting on the small cute chairs there. I let her, for like 1 min, then took her hands to bring her out, and she started struggling and crying !!! I felt really bad, but we had to go (cuz friends waiting for us) and i literally dragged her out of the room
(((
I also can imagine ppl giving me strange looks - like this silly heavily pregnant mommy does not know how to control her toddler !!!
Lyn : how do you take A/B/C out ?? In 2 strollers ?? can u sling the twins together ? heehe, dont think so right ? sorry la, sillty qn !!