(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

5bedrooms huh? i just read newspaper on a new freehold place with 5bedrooms!

whitley villas


Paula - Check out Chateau LA Salle near to siglap. looks good too. hehe FREEHOLD! :p
 


sale
1381874.jpg
 
celeste

hmm..went already dis morning..he say put her on antibiotics for 2 days n see.if fever still came back again w/o any change in the pattern,will have to bring her go mon for blood test.he suspects infection..haiz..who ask his clinic not so convenient for me..furthermore he got 2 days at siglap lei...so far...i didn bump into pauline though...was expecting to see her as kellys review today..aft u go n try out the tcm let me koe...
 
hi ladies....

I be having a minnie mouse..hehe...can pass all of celest's clothes to her already...

Btw, i am considering to change gynae lei..i just now ask him again abt my chances of going for natural but her shoot me down flat.say therea a 1% risk n in modern medical science,shouldnt take the chance.
sad.gif
abit upset to hear that..Cheri...how? headache lei... i really wish to have a natural delivery. was wondering if now change gynae is it too late n if any gynae will accept anot..

Any recommendations for gynae in TMC tt supports VBAC? not to mention paul tseng lah.. how abt WK TAN? heard she not bad n shes the gynae for alot of the tcs artiste??
 
toto,
Wow... so fast.


Paula,
Do you know what is the price range for 4 bedroom unit?


poohy,
My hb is in IT, and I am in engineering research... So both of us not that artistic. Maybe that's why A loves the bolts and nuts, acrewdriver, spanner, etc. hahaha... Today, I gave him his box with markers and crayons. He only likes to open and close the box, pour everything out and count them as he put them in. ***faintz***


rodeo,
Thank you
happy.gif
His surgery scheduled mid May.


mtdt,
Where is whitley villas?


angeline,
Congrats on your minnie mouse
happy.gif

My friend changed to Paul Tseng 5 days before she delivered!
 
lyn - whitley villas (only 10units) is just beside CJC. Price range is 3Mil-4mil. There is also a 5bedroom project at Siglap (6units)... bigger unit and cheaper too. all ard 3mils.

Their showflat is at potong pasir mrt there... u see yesterday newspaper. it's a whole page advert.
happy.gif


Angeline - My gf also changed to paul tseng 1mth before EDD. He is v pro natural.
happy.gif
 
MTDT

hmm...dun make me gian hor..my hubby not really supporting..he just say do watever i want to do.
sad.gif
paul tseng oso my fren gynae..her 1st bb is c-sect & she manage to give birth to a 4.5kg bb successfully naturally.w/o any cut oso..natural tear with 2 stitch...but i koe he now change..no more package..all pay per visit..abit ex though..
 
PP,
I want to join yr PG too, looks so fun!! But I'll be in confinement...
sad.gif


mummies,
think I'm gg to deliver today. Actually, gynae already asked me to go induce and deliver earlier since last week, cos bb est wt is bigger, but I wanted to wait. Hb and I initially planned for me to go induce on Wed, but this morning wake up has blood discharge, cannot wait anymore liao.... hope delivery will be smooth. Even though my 2nd one, still feel very nervous now!
 
Mummies
Last Sat we were at East Coast trying out the Park Connector Network (PCN) from ECP to Changi Village, together with S and some friends. One of our Jap friends was commenting the stretch betw ECP and Changi looks like Canada, honestly, no buildings, only water, tall plants, it was totally gorgeous. And one point, we even saw a few layers of waves breaking in the sea (a bit like Bali and Lombok scene), it was v v beautiful. Can try this if you are the out-doorsy kind, best to do v early in the morning or late in the evening (cos some areas can be scorching).
 
And I did a real stupid thing yesterday with S:
I put her on arm floats (1st time) and straightaway dumped her into the deep end. She wailed and bawled and there was so much fear. And cos I am so commando style, I oversaw these traits and repeated these a few times during the swim session until my hub had to shout at me from our apt, asking me to stop.

Later in the evening, I asked S if she wanted to go pool and she gave an adamant "NO"! Hub said I was really horrid, and sooooo many neighbours were peering out of their windows to see the slaugher scene too.
 
<font face="tahoma"> good morning ladies.

happymum,
have a smooth delivery.
happy.gif


aishite,
WOW, you're really commando style. I would have scream at hubby if he did that too :p</font>
 
Mspiggy
Ya lor, I need to learn to be softer. Cos I brought up in school of hard knocks mah, so think it no harm if S kena some knocks too :-(
 
Toto / K-ong / Spice..
Thanks for the birthday thingy info..

Angeline..
Congrats... Minnie Mouse... good good .. save lotsa $... can trf all celest's stuffs to her... But meaning to say u will consider for #3 again.. haha..

MTDT,
Toy Sale... LOK Yang.. in JURONG... quite near my office... I will go one of these days during lunch... hahahah WANNA GO TOGETHER??? or u went liao...?? HEHEHE
 
Aishite,
Can still salvage. Pray over her when tuck her in...or when she is dozing off. It is my way of implementing "5 minutes suggestion".
happy.gif


My G is going through some insecurity coz of some changes at home. The poor girl went into tantrum-atic mode the past few days.... have to keep praying over her.
sad.gif
and I think...maybe it is the real Terrible 2 coming out...can see she is more assertive to gain control over situations/decisions. I am sooooo tired with all the tugging war...
 
aishite:
sounds fun n interesting. How long is the Park Connector Network (PCN) from ECP to Changi Village? hehe. wow u sound so scary towards your girl.
 
Kite
The whole journey takes around 3.5 hours, cos we start near MacDonald. If you start near the lagoon, maybe it will be 3 hrs. But play by ear, if it gets too tiring, then just turn back at whichever point you like. We did that, the Jap friends continued all the way to Changi Village.
Another thing, a fren was telling the bikes at ex Big Splash is the most comfy, albeit the most exp, something like 7 bucks an hour. Other place you can rent for 6 bucks for 2 hrs.

Ya, I went a little too far with the swimming thing, but grace grace lah, learn from here lor :-(

Vivi
I shall vote you "The Most Polite Mummy in June Thread". Everyday you come in and greet us good morning :)
 
celeste - I din go for the sale... so far :p
u go n report back ok!
happy.gif


Aishite - faintz... really commando training :p

happymum - smooth delivery!
happy.gif
 
Updates on my boy.

Went to see Dr Phuah at SBCC. He say shld be nothing major. Given painkiller for 3 days and monitor.

he seems better when we went to see the doctor on sat. But today when he walked, he seems back to square one. Argh!
 
<font face="tahoma"> aishite,
yeah i also brought up in 'commando' school. my dad will bring me to the middle of the pool then let go of his hands AND i dont wear any arm floats hor. so i have to remind myself gotta be more gentle now. but now hubby tends i pampered my boy too much... next time he'll be "si-si" :p

5 min suggestions is from Prof Shichida ;)

vivi,
glad to hear your ah boy is alright now. </font>
 
Now I know why we women win in almost all arguments :)
*************************************************
Never Argue with a Woman

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book.

Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"
"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?")
"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.
"I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."
"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment." She replied.

"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.
 
aishite,
i have a similar trait. it's scary, and most times i only come to my senses AFTER.
then REPAIR...
my dad also very commando style, n bad tempered. but times r different, esp my gal is sensitive sort, cannot use hard method, only soft.
 
meant to clarify, I mean it's not suitable for any temperament, sensitive or not. And of cos it's best not to have done it, rather than to repair. But not everyone was born a perfect parent, for me learning to be a parent, really doesn't come easily. Toughest thing I've ever done.
 
Good morning mummies!

Aishite,
Wow! Seems like you're enjoying the beach so much! And you're really atheletic to have cycled so far plus with your ger! HEhe...my furthest was only to lagoon hawkers' and i never dare pillion ride my ger...not skilful enough lah. :p
Really look forward to meeting you...but nothing too strenuous, k?
happy.gif
Haha...can totally associate with your commando style cos am rather harsh at times. But agree with pawprint, and especially my ger's the sensitive 'gu niang' sort plus she REMEMBERS...so scary...

Angeline,
Congrats! Seems like many mummies here are having #2s and #3s.
happy.gif
I was with WK Tan. She's rather strict especially with weight and sugar levels but that suits me fine cos in the end i had a very good pregnancy and delivery.
happy.gif
She's also very pro-natural and was delighted when i told her i wanted completely natural w/o epidural even. The only consideration with many about her is probably her age cos heard she was around 60 during my ger's time. Dunno if she's retired already though.
 
celeste

see how lah..coz my hubby say end at 2..i dun mind 3 but will be at a much later date...hehe

calliope

hmm...still considering..scare wait change end up still c-sect..my hubby saure make comments 1..wat if breech baby then still c-sect? hmm...i read up my n a few others portfolio...the date where they get their 'certs' are almost the same..my gynae oso quite old liao..tink i will call up both her n paul tseng clinic ask..
 
happymum, all the best! was just thinking of you this morning.

angeline - congrats on gal gal... so fun....

VV - glad to hear D is fine...
happy.gif
 
Tks mummies for the sharing tips about parenting :)

Quite happy today, S will auto tell us when she wanna wee wee or poo poo, and it's not false alarm, it's for real. I wanted to take a piccie of the 1st huge potty of wee wee, but decided it's slightly untasteful to do so :) For poo poo, after letting go a little bit, she gets squirmish and refuses to poo anymore.

Yeh, happy! I know I am super late in potty training (my nieces got theirs done when they were 13 mths), but just plain glad that somehow, she got the concept ......
 
Good aft!

happymum: Hope you have a smooth delivery! Jia you!

aishite: aiyo, u dunk S like thia ah. My hub will kill me if he catch me doing that to ER. Even during bathtime, ER is scrared &amp; cry if too much water flow down his face when washing his hair.

I haven't brought ER for cycling. Should be fun but think the PCN from ECP to Changi Village is too much of a challenge :p The last time I cycled was >10 yrs ago from NTU to East Coast...hohoho.....

mspiggy: No worries, think they will learn when the time is right. We have been toilet-training ER since he was 1. So far, only the wee-wee part is successful. He still poos in his pants and will only tells us after he's pooed.
 
celeste

lyn even better...now 3 liao..hehe...

toto

thanks..hehe..can do dress up again...hope she will be a 'guai' girly type...not like celest..
happy.gif
 
wow..just now called up WK TAN clinic n ask..her charges ex lei... $2700 for her antenatal package..which starts from 2nd visit...if i change over now, still have to pay $2700...no prorate etc...*faint* already kills my urge of trying for natural...
 
celeste - so u got jio Mattel toys sale?

another sale coming

<font color="ff0000">Toysrus having sales @ Novena Square up to 50% sales on 29-1st may.

http://www.toysrus.com.sg/inside/BrandedToys-SALE08.htm</font>

<font color="0000ff">FOX warehse sale coming again...
mummies - can cheong again. hahha

FOX FACTORY OUTLET SALE
Sale start from 29April-4May2008 (12noon-7pm) Wing Tai Industrial Centre </font>
 
<font face="tahoma"> MTDT and I posted the same thing at the same time! hahahahahahahaaaaaaa

great minds think alike!
happy.gif
</font>
 


aishite - congrats for potty training! that's a good start...

ke ke... yesterday, i taught J a new potty song, and since then, he kept saying "mmmm mmmm" from the potty song... it is starting to confuse me, cos in the past, he will say mmmm mmmm when he wants to poo, but now, mmmm mmmm also means he wants me to sing the potty song... hb now blaming me for teaching him silly songs...
 

Back
Top